Hillary is going to win

She clearly won the debate. No amout of ballot stuffing on online polls is going to prove otherwise. Trump will fade into oblivion.

What the fuck is his campaign team doing? Most 5 year olds could have done a better job prepping trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=452&v=14GvS9O0zhY
youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up and post more of those asses

Thank you for Correcting the Record! Your check is in the bank. Happy shilling!

Careful, he might post a selfie.

You have to be joking. Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole time. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>deluded Drumpf supporter.

Hmm, that's why Trump is more ahead now in polls than he was before the debate?

Post more asses, shill.

Damn, that really hurt. Go watch some quality programming instead of your autistic Brit.

keep going, more asses
that's a good shill

At least you're a shill who gives back to the community. All shills should be like you tbqh.

I know I like this one

>spamming to avoid the one post man
nice try faggot shitposts don't count as replies
enjoy your ban

Romney won the first debate too

Go back to your shill tank think meme farm

Yeah the past few days seemed to have really knocked off a bit of Trumps momentem.

Holy shit, I knew Reagan did bad in the first debate and was a pretty unpopular candidate, but I didn't know that he prectically won the election in the last 2 weeks.

t. increasingly nervous man

a lot of shit went down in those last two weeks to help out.

saved.

I'd anglicize her society if you know what I mean

Is there moar?

More correcting the record with a picture or "hot girls" kys shill

>ANGLED

>Hillary won guys I swear!!! Drumpftards are so delusional, alt right BTFO!!!

You thirsty faggots better be sageing when you reply

Well, Obama did get wooped vs Mitt in the first debate and he ended up winning. So I don't think it is so clear who will win the election.

>t. increasingly nervous man

become an hero

la times has trump up by same ammount

This is now an ass thread

>2.5 points behind
>implying the RCP average isn't distorted by the biased polls it gets its info from

I look at LA Times for real results. It's a leftist paper that has indorsed Hillary, yet Trump has been ahead in that poll for almost two weeks now.

reporting you to your manager for misogyny

more sluts please

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>/r/jailbait no longer exists

Girls like that are sluts by default. I can't describe that look but I see all the time and they are all sluts.

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

I agree. I think it's the vapid camera whoring smiles.

I wish for pantyhose to come back in style so bad

ohhh sheet!!

he switched it up!! hole up!! titties mmm

Care to explain how she won?
She was and is the embodiment of all talk no action.

its more of a matter of what she ISN'T doing.

let's face it, he could stand at the podium next week and just make pepe face for an hour and a half and he's still doing more than her. like 2 rallies in 2 days...

He had so many opportunities to wreck her but he just kept repeating himself over and over. He started so strong with that NAFTA shit. He's clearly a demo plant

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=452&v=14GvS9O0zhY

>flag

>Prepping Trump

This is Cred Forums, not your sick fantasy board.

Come on dude. He had a couple other nice recoveries but he completely stopped the offense when Hillary went after his personal record. I don't think the combativeness and interuptions worked well in his favor...he should have looked like the happy funny dude we know from the rallies. I want to believe it's 5d chess like Dilbertman says but after all the emails I got from his team hyping me up for "Hillary Clinton facing her record" I felt let down because it was mostly Trump facing his. At least the last debate is by FOX, best for last

At this point I think the entire public knows just how crooked the witch is. I think what's best for trump in these debates is to act professional and presidential in order to win the independents who aren't sure if he's a maniac or not. an example of this is referring to her as secretary clinton instead of crooked hillary.

you gotta have faith in the god emperor. he's not let us down once since he announced.

>hillary wins election
>women overtake men in earnings
>women win everything

This shit is giving me an existential crisis, guys.

This picture broke my nofap. Is it just a meme by the way?

stop being a collectivist retard

wtf i love ass now

>Drumpf

>Trump hates immigrants--he's a racist and a terrible person!

>let's make fun of him by mocking his family's funny-sounding immigrant name

What did they mean by this?

Trump did his job, did it well and is going to win the election.

He dominated the first 40 minutes and held his ground for the rest, that being said, he did hold
back on things he definitely could have hit her with. But after a year of being called a maniac literallyhitler sexist misogynist who will nuke everyone that was the smartest thing he could do. He proved he had restraint, he didn't fall for the bait.

Hillary looked downright creepy to anyone who isn't cat lady or a wetback, and her crazy smiling and smirking did her no favours with normal people. She tried to use a bootleg version of Trump's way of labeling people (think lyin Ted) with her whole trumped up trickle down shit and she came off as out of touch.

Now for what matters, American politics is about fighting over a percentage of people who probably just tuned into this as their first impression of both candidates besides a clip here or there on normiebook. And what they saw was trump actually being presidential. He stood there and had a debate instead of gassing every beaner/Muslim in the room and depending on where they live he talked about getting them a decent job.

Hillary's attacks were shit and everyone knows it, nobody gives a fuck about tax returns or Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is Obama '08 running on change. And he will win, because it's a lot easier to motivate people to change something than to grudging try to protect the status quo. We have all the excitement on our side just look at the post debate polls, nobody is excited for Hillary she is just the not trump candidate, and as much as people hate her im willing to bet a whole lot of people vote 3rd party out of spite.

TLDR trump will win, and you better be ready shills

They're fucking morons.

I agree with this user.

He dominated the first 40 minutes and held his ground for the rest, that being said, he did hold
back on things he definitely could have hit her with. But after a year of being called a maniac literallyhitler sexist misogynist who will nuke everyone that was the smartest thing he could do. He proved he had restraint, he didn't fall for the bait.

Hillary looked downright creepy to anyone who isn't cat lady or a wetback, and her crazy smiling and smirking did her no favours with normal people. She tried to use a bootleg version of Trump's way of labeling people (think lyin Ted) with her whole trumped up trickle down shit and she came off as out of touch.

Now for what matters, American politics is about fighting over a percentage of people who probably just tuned into this as their first impression of both candidates besides a clip here or there on normiebook. And what they saw was trump actually being presidential. He stood there and had a debate instead of gassing every beaner/Muslim in the room and depending on where they live he talked about getting them a decent job.

Hillary's attacks were shit and everyone knows it, nobody gives a fuck about tax returns or Rosie O'Donnell.

Trump is Obama '08 running on change. And he will win, because it's a lot easier to motivate people to change something than to grudging try to protect the status quo. We have all the excitement on our side just look at the post debate polls, nobody is excited for Hillary she is just the not trump candidate, and as much as people hate her im willing to bet a whole lot of people vote 3rd party out of spite.

5/10 skinny whores

The more you shills post, the more we know the desperation has gone full code red for Hillary.

Gonna be sweet when you all suicide in November, you fucking cunts.

Try to stay positive. Maybe she'll do a really bad job and make women look even more retarded.

Jesus christ, fucking sage

I eat ass.

'Two fives are as good as a ten."
William Jefferson Clinton

>november 8th
>Cred Forums collectively hangs themselves
or
>assmad numales shaking at their keyboards typing drumpf death threats on twitter

cant wait

Trump utterly destroyed her.

He talked about real plans and policy and Clinton just talked about Trump.

He had her on the ropes the whole time. All she could do was arrogantly smirk while she was losing. It was embarrassing for her and for the Democratic party.

Almost all the polls except for LOL (((CNN))) agree.

Trump dominated.

>you will never get to fuck girls even half as attractive as this

..until you see it.

Virtual reality, dude. You and your waifu will be together in a magic wonderland.

That face.

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an
endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I helped cause, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious deaths of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, corrupt, pathological cunt such as herself.

I don't think it's what you think it is.

Honestly it's times like this I can understand jihadis. I mean i'd blow myself up if someone guaranteed me 70 waifus that are as hot as these.

but virtual reality won't become as realistic as real life in my lifetime

Virtual reality will be the death of marriage and child birth.

I hope she wins all the other debates the same way. President Trump will make America great again.

except for hookers, yeah, almost surely

Is this the ass thread?

I do that on purpose. Get on my level.

You mean
>Death of Women

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE

yeah not hard to fuck hookers that hot

hookers that are on that level are ridiculously expensive though

>He's an ass man

meh, I consider it open to different tastes, personally

If you're a disciple of chaos, you really can't lose this eleciton

Ya, but making money is easier than being born chad

>Our country is in shambles and i want to make America great again
>BOO WHITE MAN BOO HISS
>Everything is fine, my opponents exaggerating. Here are the same lofty empty promises every democratic candidate in the past 10 years has made
>HOORAY HOORAY FOR CLINTON
What the fuck has happened to this country in the last 15 years

>deep slurp from a glass of cum

W-what's in the glass?

Wrong. Wrong.

Wroooooooong.

depends, found some as hot as the "lesser hot" on this thread around where I live, at the same price as most of the others (niggress are cheaper and I avoid them of course)
I was as baffled as the next guy that they didn't simply leeched off rich guys instead of doing that

W-what's in that glass?

no that's because of countless threads here telling people to use all their proxies and vpns to vote in the polls

i want trump to win but he's not going to

>bae's parents are at work and we don't have school
>just us
>all we're doing is laying next to each other in her bed.
>just watching tv without realizing what's going on.
>have to leave, because her parents are about to come home.
>get text asking what I would've done if she kissed me
>I would've kissed you back
>we were best friends
>mfw

That's when I found out what friends with benefits are.

I'm not talking about those polls, I'm talking about scientific polls like the USC/LA Times poll, in which he is ahead by over 4 points, more than he was before the debate.

Will the taste be there? My biggest fetish is eating thick asses out.

best thread ever.

What does eating ass taste like? I always pussy out when I'm about to do it. I don't mind pussy, but licking an asshole takes some balls.

POST FEET
O
S
T

F
E
E
T

VR will probably kill us off before it reaches that stage.

tastes like ass smells, then your mouth tastes like ass for a couple days after

She's predetermined to win.
Your government's got you wrapped around their fingers.

Make her take a shower first. If she's clean it doesn't bad at all.

found the virgins

It’s almost COCKtober u know what that means Dick sucking awareness month time to remind all that love that dick Christopher CUMlumbus day is arriving! Christopher Columbus and those slutty pilgrims had to cum 2 America in search of new dicks to suck THOT-O-WEEN is upon us become the tru thot queen!! BOO!! Sorry did I scare you?? it's Cocktober u kno what that means SLUT-O-WEEN! back is the spookiest slut on the block!!!! you've been visited by the thottie ghost‼‼ if u don't send this to other thots you will get NO DICK this Halloween Spread awareness of this joyous occasion by sending this to 10 of ur closest hoes! Get 1⃣0⃣ back: THICC DICC QUEEN ‼ Get 5⃣ back: u gettin the succ tonite Get 0⃣ back: no succ for u

Dunno, am a handholdless, kissless virgin.

Hey if you have a fetish for eating shit then maybe it can turn you on.

Welcome to the club buddy, enjoy your stay.

no kisses eber? not even eskimo kisses? :((

same ;(

None of that. I hugged my female friend and a female teacher once though.

Cool meme bro.

What's up with the Marfan Syndrome girls?

Who gives her these crazy ideas.

She name dropped somone on trump that is litreally an accomplice to murder, and was given citizenship for her to name drop?

She's hemoraging votes and I almost think it's on purpose.

Same with comey and his antics. Is it all on purpose so we all see how bad she is and trump will be ushered in with a new, brighter day?

I dream of the day.

just go to a hooker you fucking losers

i never had hugs either ;/

what if i dont want to get laid by hoes hanz?

Pic related is why he went on defense. He was debating Clinton and Holt. It was 2 on 1. Considering that, he did quite well.

Same. 22 here. You guys?

It's not like Germany where you can walk into a brothel and fuck bitches legally. I don't even drive and I kinda freak out when I leave the house alone (not including school).

Feet are good but butt is still best

Butt and feet together is A+

lets hope so I really want war with syria and iran maybe russia and ww3 if im lucky

well tomorrow at recess, go find the prettiest girl and tell her yuo think she is the best, then fucking RUN!!! run as fast as you fucvking can. if she follow you, tell her she is now yor bride and if she disagrees bite her nose off. Thats what I did... didnt work though :(

I remember seeing this fat autist getting hugged by my crush in 8th grade. Felt really bad desu, I don't understand females.

i hate life

btw my bad with the typo im 16 but still

I'm still half socially crippled, but after going with a hooker women weren't those kinda mystical beasts I used too see in them and it all kinda became easier. Not easy, period at all, but easier.

>recess
No recess in 8 years :(

>16

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You need to call sean hannity you dumb fuck

>found the virgins

says the guy posting from the world capital of scat porn

It only gets worse.

She was probably just signaling her kindness.

how can i get babes for trump?
they're fucking hot af

11 here, my rents are gone to some dungeouns and drageons thing... UGH!

Fuck off bitch. 16 doesn't count. There are Chads who don't lose it till 17.

>Japan

nigger, Brazil is the world capital of shit porn. And number 2 is Japan.

>when he falls for the memes
>when he doesn't realize all these Trump girls are roasties fishing for attention

picture 10/10
post 0/10

wtf man my life is miserable
i never had an actual talk with a girl b4
u dont understand

>11
>16
OUT OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT OUT
OUT OUT OUT OUT
>OUT OUT OUT OUT

Enjoy your ban, man. Good luck with life I guess.

i gotta go 2 bed soon, school tmrw and cant wait for ~*ReCeSs*~ its like... my fav *~LoL~*

starting em young

I'm sorry.

how did conversation about hilary turned into talking about virginity and shit?

Just get drunk (not too drunk) and start talking to qt's. That's how I broke my awkwardness around girls.

ewwww like gross...what are you.. like the police or something? ~*LoL*~

It's a shill slide thread, but it's pretty entertaining tbqh.

tru

actually im 31 and shitposting, great thread started by a $hillbot turned into an ass pic goldmine.

Nice job breaking global rule #2

Are you a wizard?

I want to rick her rittre pussy

MOOOOODDDDDDDSSSSS!!!!!!

Is it technically even CP?

She's 18 you retard newfag

fat asses smell funky i think because of sweat and chubby girls cant clean up their folds right

thin girls a best. clean and scrumptious

get this nigga out of here

She matches your tiny dick perfectly.

Technically no but its a "sexualized underage model" or whatever bullshit term they came up with to ban people for posting shit like that

Get banned nigger

Moooodddddsssss

>all the newscum ITT

Drink bleach queers