GREAT WORK EVERYBODY

GREAT WORK EVERYBODY
> freshman Tristan Rettke was charged with civil rights intimidation
> A barefoot man wearing overalls and a gorilla mask, trying to hand out noose-wrapped bananas to Black Lives Matter demonstrators, was taken away by East Tennessee State University public safety officers Wednesday afternoon.

His mind is gone but his heart is in the right place. He must've been one of us.

Rettke'd

My son

kek

Poor guy.

He really did not think this through. He has fucked up his life.

The banana noose was a really bad idea.

In a perfect world, his speech would be protected, but, apparently, the protected classes of the civil rights act outweigh the first amendment.

I'm surprised he wasn't attacked immediately.

>civil rights intimidation

Uh...wut? Those laws are for _government_ intimidation, not other citizens.

What about when Christian abortion demonstrators are surrounded by dozens or hundreds of furious college students shouting obscenities and anti-Christian shit and tearing up their signs?

He probably could of gotten away with just the bananas but the noose was a bit much. Think very carefully on how to trigger nigs, and avoid legal bullshit.

How likely is it that the charges will be dropped if he finds a decent Jew? I don't see how this isn't protected under the 1st.

>charged with civil rights intimidation

What the fuck? How is this not protected under free speech again? He didn't hurt anybody and he was in a public place.

The nose on that (((white))) girl. Also those ugly ass glasses

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

ETSU reporting in. Fuck niggers. Why did we have to bring football back. We had to up nigger counts by 100%.

That nignog looks like he's entertained.

kek

Good speed Obama cosplayer.

The thing about blacks is if what you're doing is legitimately funny they'll kek before they remember that they're supposed to be mad.

i live in this town. we get along well with black people, and they get along with us generally. it's a nice place actually.

we have a decent ratio here. basically what I'm saying is that we're not memphis and we're not south carolina.

ah I see. its a TN state law.

I bet it won't stand up to federal free speech scrutiny if he fights it.

maybe thats what this dumbass had planned all along.

He made at least one of the black intellectuals think.

in the back, agitating, this is just like post ww1 germany...

He's obviously using a voodoo spell to suck the melanin from the dude in front of him. You can see the victim's strained face as his life force is sapped by the true kang.

Literally un-convictable. He will walk.

Goddamn I love my state. Only we'd have the balls to try this.Hope my fellow volunteer fights it in court.