Why don't many world leaders have facial hair? Why do we expect all of our presidents to be shaven now?

Why don't many world leaders have facial hair? Why do we expect all of our presidents to be shaven now?

Other urls found in this thread:

uspolitics.about.com/od/biographies/a/Why-Arent-There-Many-Bearded-Politicians.htm
imgur.com/a/1AAWo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaving#Razor_burn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

razor jews

Beards are for faggots who have no psychological masculinity, and have a lot to hide.

Nice projection cuck

Shaving became fashionable since WWI when men were forced to shave because of the gas masks

some democrats like beards and some don't, but more libcucks associate beards with FUCKING WHITE MALES and blue collar workers than the ones who like them.
Some republicans like beards and some don't, but more associate cleanly shaven faces with intelligent businessman than those who don't.
Basically 80% of the population are idiots and think facial hair is representative of low intelligence, so having a beard would automatically lose the election for you.

cuck

t. sad little manlet who can't grow a beard

Only commies have them

George washington literally first president was clean shaven. Checkmate set and match.

Growing a beard is literally determined by genetics get rekt

Corbyn doesn't have a beard, he's just unkempt. He never shaves his neckline so he looks like a hobo

He's won Parliamentary Beard of the Year 6 times

So is being a sad little manlet.

Your point, sad little manlet?

How do I get a clean-cut beard like this picture? Mine's about the same length, but I have errant hairs sticking out everywhere

Trim

That's complete bullshit. Shaving has been associated with modern western cultures for hundreds of years.

Ever heard of Peter the Great?

>beards
>sign of masculinity at all
Beards are the new sign of numales.

Peter the Great and his fight against huge Orthodox beards has nothing to do with modern idea of shaved face.

Because it has been like that since the roman times.
The only smart guys in politics that were allowed to have long beards in the west were the greeks. And that only happened because they were already civilized enough prior to the roman times for them not to have to prove they were not barbarians by shaving their own bears.

On the other hand, the only guys with long beards currently holding such social positions are wild savages from sand lands.

No one wants to be associated with them, so keeping a long beard would give them a bad name.
Anyway, I think things are okay the way they are right now, regarding to their beards and stuff.
But I truly think the real question we should have been asking each other shouldn't be "why they shave", but "why they don't their own jobs done the same way they get their beards so nicely taken care of".

why don't they do their own jobs*

looks like that guy from bioshock infinite

not sure how he counts

>Jimmy Nu-tron

Really makes you think that since Lincoln eight out of nine presidents with facial hair were Republican.

trump should shave his head and grow a beard, full beast mode.

Facial hair is degenerate.

uspolitics.about.com/od/biographies/a/Why-Arent-There-Many-Bearded-Politicians.htm

>"In the 1960s, the more-or-less concurrent rise of Fidel Castro in Cuba and student radicals at home reinforced the stereotype of beard-wearers as America-hating no-goodniks. The stigma persists to this day: No candidate wants to risk alienating elderly voters with a gratuitous resemblance to Wavy Gravy."

Oofta.

Enjoy your damaged skin

COMSTOCK!!!

because its dirty, degenerate and shows a lack of hygiene and interest in ones self.
you look like a bag of shit is hair growing out of your face kidos,
seems to be the nu-male thing today and thats more reason to.....

MAN UP
SHAVE UP
there is no excuse or expectations you faggot cucks.

Hugh wouldn't raise Jimbo to be a traitor.

looks good desu

>Can't shave correctly
>"e..enjoy y..your damaged skin!"

your femboi skin cant take a razor
LOL HOMO

naw its not that, its your technique is all wrong. if your face looks like that after shaving then you are doing it wrong.

>he doesn't know how to shave

tHE PIZZA IS AGGRESSIVE

Reptilians can't grow beards

110% true, the cucks cant handle this truth bomb.

>MFW they don't consider me a world leader yet

are you using a boxcutter to shave?

Unless you're attempting to properly wear a gasmask or other respiratory device, why would you prefer to look like a cucked 14 year old?

Oh you saw some pictures of clean shaven Wehrmacht that got your dick hard so beards are degenerate? Kek

It's a random pic from google. Shaving is damaging your skin even if you can't see it

Having a hard time growing a proper beard are we?

If your face looks like that after shaving...

What in the everloving fuck.

Just

Even the first time I fucking shaved I knew how to do it, are americans seriously so incompetent they can not figure out how to shave properly?

I mean for goodness sake, my skin is as eager to fuck itself up as it can get and yet I manage to make my legs look smooth just fine.

Body hair is degenerate you fucking neanderthal.

>tfw 25
>can't grow beard, only shitty whispy moustache and chin hair

try a glue on beard

Based leaders come with based moustache

lol, what's your ethnicity?

Hey man, Halloween is coming up.

You can just wear one of those faux giant beard&moustach headband things

>scubadiving instructor with a full beard
>my moustache constantly floods my mask.
>can't be arsed to shave, would look silly without a tash.

life is suffering

The Muslims and hipsters kind'a fucked up facial hair for everybody.

check your thyroid as it effects hair growth

>Make my legs look smooth just fine

No man that respects himself would shave its legs, you are a faggot not a civilized human being

sissy yank boi

haha absolute bender

I think it's because many people with facial hair are villainized in the realm of American politics and history. Plus a clean shaven face seems more trustworthy and appealing to more people than a beard.

What about that cuck, Paul Ryan?

trim it and use beard oil

Mexican. (inb4 spic, wall, puto, go back etc)

at least I have a full set of thick hair that's never going away.

i know must of you cuck faggots in here are already balding

Beards are now associated with numales and homeless people

proper bender you are

Bender lmao

numale cucks

>no MAN that respects himself

Sure, "man".

*sips good genes and naturally high estrogen*

It's been back and forth since forever, dipshit.

Only numale edgelords or terrorist mudslimes have beards. Also old people.

I used to until every hipster faggot numale in Vancouver started growing these disgusting beards. Now I avoid them, or at least keep mine short.

B E N D E R

weird, most mexicans are able to at least grow a stache. you must be some low-test beta mexican

>use shaving cream
>use aftershave
>shave in a hot shower
>use a razor that isn't months old
it's that easy

dat filename doe

I'm unironically 6'1" though. Yea I know hard to believe, but we do exist

life's alright after all

i agree the trend toward clean shaven faces is an historical inevitability resisted in vain by deplorable reactionary elements

If Trump had this beard, he would be 50 points ahead.

You know I'm right.

same here, shit sucks

Some dude posted it when I posted OC in a trap thread and I spat coffee out my nose when I made the connection.

What, do you use talcum powder to shave?

Trump should grow one when he gets in. And cut his hair a bit.

The Beard is a mask for cuks

i'm a pale skinned quarter-jewish Ecuadorian with turkish ancestry I pretty much have a 50/50 chance of going bald

;_; the anticipation is killing me

how old are you?

>Having facial hair is for cucks
Dude, are you retarded? Are you calling "cucks" to literally 99% of world leaders before Globalization.

Yes, yes I am.

Because of women.

aww shit nigga it looks like you'll be finding out real soon

Because baby faced faggots get offended.

can you name any others who have beards, off the top of your head?

>not having a glorious mane
>being this beta

This-desu.

If you can not grow glorious long hair you might as well end your miserable existence now

>need to amputate secondary sex feature to prove manhood
I bet you support circumcision too, you good goy

Beards are associated with comies.

>shaving cream
>aftershave
>new razors
good goy

>such blatant historical falsity
did anybody really believe nordics shaved?

Maybe you should buy a decent razor and actual shaving cream, never had that problem. Then again, I had my dad to teach me how to properly shave so maybe you're just a nigger.

It suppose to portray a soldier. Soldiers were forced to shave because of the gas masks

It's for the same reason that the same faggots cover their entire bodies with tattoos. Vanity and insecurity

Shave from the base up - collarbone to chin.

Shave top down - the cheek to chin.

Make your face hot, skin opens up, whiskers cut more easily. Do it in the shower.
To save water turn off the shower as you shave. Just turn it on (hot) to rinse or warm the skin.
After that, shower as usual.

>Some dude posted it when I posted OC in a trap thread and I spat coffee out my nose when I made the connection.
> when I posted OC in a trap thread

Post it you fucking tease.

I fucking hate shavecucks like you. Yes, you're such a manly fucking dude for making your face look like a faggots bare ass. Do you wear a straw hat and bowtie like all the other upstanding citizens of the 1950's?

It has less to do wih technique and more to do with the toughness of the hair. If you're not a faggot and have tough hair, the razor has to pull the hair harder to cut it and it generally results in more razor burn.

>tfw beardlets will defend making their face look like a pre teen twinks

Orly?

I have no idea.

It can't because it's hard to keep clean and trim, because these people are shaving regularly. Harder and longer to shave regularly than to trim or rinse.

Must be 100% social. Again, i'm not sure who it's for. A beard is appealing as a shaved face (it's the in between that isn't).

i want daddy to spank me

>proud of high estrogen

:^)

But user, I'm not a tease :^)

imgur.com/a/1AAWo

Oh wow, big stronk neanderthal, what're ya gonna do, club me over the head with a stick?

Beards are unhygienic, disgusting, and uncomfortable, as well as a sign of insecurity over one's masculinity.

If you were truly comfortable with your sexuality you wouldn't cling onto every little sign of machismo so vehemently and wouldn't bash anyone that decides to get rid of that filthy cheeto-filled reverse-afro on their face.

>Attached image

Are you fucking stupid or are you fucking stupid?

I've never wanted to be "manly".

Never. Not even when I was a kid.

I pretty much looked like a textbook shota stereotype when I was twelve.

Jawlets, when will they learn??

>unhygenic
Can anyone actually prove this? Seems like it's just a bunch of chicks and gay men imposing their aesthetic preferences
>uncomfortable
What the fuck would I do with my hands if I couldn't stroke my beard?

>and uncomfortable
Having a short trimmed beard is way more comfortable and convenient than having a complex daily shaving routine like this

Only the strongest of jaws can pull off the mustache though

Army is a bad example because they forced to shave. As soon as a soldier gets badass his officers will allow him to wear a beard

I mean fair enough I guess.

I run my fingers through my ridiculously long fringe out of habit, and unhygienic is a stereotype.

Because most people with beards don't wash them like one washes hair (like you fuckin' should).

Also, you made the point yourself. Women and faggots like me don't like beards, because it kinda fucking hurts to have one against our face.

There's nothing complex once you actually do it.

You literally just run the razor first in the direction the hairs grow, then against. That's it. Takes like barely a minute to do without any razorburn if you have even remotely decent hand-eye coordination.

how about you just do whatever you want. although I do wish I did have a bear.

>i'm not a tease
>only one image with no cock

yawn

Literally nobody in the US military is allowed to have facial hair unless they're deployed

>You literally just run the razor first in the direction the hairs grow, then against. That's it. Takes like barely a minute to do without any razorburn if you have even remotely decent hand-eye coordination.
Compare it to a few seconds of beard trimming once or twice in a week. With no special preparations or after care

spic, wall, puto, go back

>unless they're deployed
That's what I'm saying. You should earn the right to have a beard

>brazilian monkey telling me what to do

nice digits though

This is a story I want to tell.

> be 19
> be me, with a roommate, best friend.
> Roommate a bit older, 30ish with a couple step kids who live with their mom.
> Get home, he has shaved head
> say wtf
> he says his step son showed up with gay haircut his dad made him get
> decided to punish step son for having gay haircut by shaving his own head.
> me wtf.jpg
> what did you shave your head with?
> I ask
> The wahl clipper in your bathroom vanity
> mfw I only ever used that thing exclusively for trimming my dick ball and butthole hair
> Mfw he said it probably needs some clipper oil it's all gummed up man
> lol didngleberries

we really do need you to come back tho
even if you're a spic, monkeyland welcomes you with open arms

come home, brown man

can i get a brazilian-japanese qt gf?

Maybe don't shave with a cheese grater

You sound super jealous.

jawlets BTFO

I dunno, I have hypothyroidism and can grow a pretty sick beard. But I'm also not a fatass so maybe I'm a special case

Fuck off baguette faggete

>scubadiving instructor

You got probably greater problems in life than your beard.

>t. low test mongol

We must close our northern border.

mongols btfo

Well enjoy your bear, you fuck

NO
FUCK
NIPPO-BRAZILIANS ARE THE BEST NON-NIGGERS WE HAVE LEFT IN OUR COUNTRY

FUCK
OFF
RRREEEEEEE

i would take that mongol over the jawlet anyday

>beards are for faggots

Can confirm. The most red pilled I know shave. If you see a guy with some thick beard, he's a leftist cuck for sure. If it is something light, it goes both ways.

based get

eat more food

>that hairline

K E K K E D
E
K
K
E
D

Got nothing to be jealous of.

I have to watch my facial hair carefully as fuck because if I go for two days without shaving I have a beard and stache.

Just a part of having good hair I guess.

is that the god damn crimson chin?

Your wish will be granted, but you're probably going to be eaten by one.

22 here
used to have that too, embraced it one year after movember just decided to not shave, now i have a glorious handlebar stache and stubble in the rest of my face

>Why don't many world leaders have facial hair? Why do we expect all of our presidents to be shaven now?

don't know about the rest of the world but American politicians (including presidential candidates) are routinely told not to have beards because the American electorate tend to not trust politicians with beards. Women voters in particular see them as not being sympathetic to female viewpoints. Men and women, esp. older generations, associate beards with anti-American and anti-establishment sentiments (communists, hippies, bikers, criminals etc.). Mustaches are not as bad.

Its too bad. I wish we had more leaders that look like they should be confederate generals.

>beards are for faggots

Duck Dynasty are fucking frauds you sheep tard.

What about these?

A sign of high test which leafs obviously don't have

One of them was offered a million dollars for his beard and he refused.

source? gotta find that nu-male

>balding is a sign of high testosterone

Whatever helps you cope hairlet.

>impose their aesthetic preferences
Last I check not many straight men like partners with beards, but plenty of women like men with beards

It's jimmy nutron.

>Father Comstock

>Posts a Greek faggot

Obama has a beard.

if you have no hair on your face it is not a beard

this is not a beard, delete this post

Rip.

Checked. I wish I had a bear too user :(

10 points for the half trump/half Chris christopherson pic

One of the greatest, most underrated Americans to have ever lived. Gave up his Football career to serve his country.

Who here /perma-stubble/ ?

Gillette commercial, I heard about that.
Crazy dude.

I fucking dislike you

I hope you're not serious

when i was a little boy i had a dog named bill

They are dicks too.

They are new money trash.

Hercules fucked more women than you've probably ever met

Wow he actually looks deranged here

To be fair, those wehrmarct are inpeciablely presentable.

Speaking of beards, I'm growing a beard and some of the hair is growing outwards instead of down, gonna buy a trimmer, what's the ideal beard length? Going for a something like this, maybe slightly thicker

Beards were destroyed by commies, cucked hipsters and sandniggers.

If you want to see a true beard, you should look at the old ages of the real men.

>not having a beard that has size of a monastery

Nothing makes me harder than a nice bushy beard

That isn't Kris Kristofferson

Beards mean different things in different eras, just like haircuts do.

Beards and Hitler youths and long hair are the territory of hipster faggots now.

Clean shaved with a buzzcut is the new master race. It scares non-whites.

That's what you get for using an old throwaway razor (bonus points if it's one of those with retarded amounts of blades) and/or being heavy handed.

low test detected

>Buzzcut
>Ever okay

No. just please no. Unless you're balding, there's no reason to ever get one unless you're in processing into the military.

>not being a hard cunt like harry potter

I fail to understand how this is possible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaving#Razor_burn

I fail to understand how a grown """"man"""" can fuck up shaving as much as that

That story didn't make any sense

You better learn to read nigger

>Razor burn is a common problem, especially among those who shave coarse hairs on areas with sensitive skin like the bikini line, pubic hair, underarms, chest, and beard.

>on areas with sensitive skin like the bikini line

me in the photo

Really? Nice growth man. I found it posted in that thread about the hag hating the nubile girls.

Isn't that Nicky's beard?

Are you seriously so restarted you can't even finish the sentence? Jeez, who I'm sharing this board with.

Well in early American history, barbering profession was considered to be beneath white Christians. So a lot of free blacks worked as barbers. White men would grow beards to show that they did not give patronage to the barbering businesses of blacks.

Are you fookin serious mate?

I shave with a safety razor and I only get minor nicks because I wasn't born a cuck.

>retarted
damn autocorrect

If you want a President with facial hair, vote for Hillary.

Interesting but potentially unrelated factoid: Jehovah's Witnesses don't grow beards because they believe that the outside world associates beards with intellectual/theological snobbery.

>skin like the bikini line
>bikini line

That is the end of the sentence

Roman spiritual heritage.

5/10 for making me respond

Shaving once a week is the ultimate redpill

Thanks m8! Don't forget to share, like, and subscribe as well ;^)