Cred Forums BTFO

How do you fags feel now knowing that one of the world's greatest generals was a black man?

Nigger culture didn't exist then.

Scipio was black? Nah

If he's such a great general, why is he dead?

I don't have a problem with black people achieving things which they have done over world history but I don't think he was black user. You've been playing too much Battlefield 1

he's got you there OP

Do some niggers really believe this? Why, because the color of the bust is black? lol It still has Caucasian features.

>tfw romaboo in heart and soul

the day they make the Romans "black" before the 3rd-4th century is the day i go on shooting spree in whatever video game studio is making it

Scipiio AfricaBombaticus

Just because he was known as Scipio the African doesn't mean he was from Africa you uneducated burger

LOL! He wasn't a nigger, retard. He was of Roman descent.

he doesn't look black, m80

False alarm, he's back to white, pic related

kekd

Probably.

His name is Scipio Africanus as in Scipio of Africa, the name for the area that Carthage resided in that he wiped off the map.

Then why is he black?

damn...this is deep...

Africanas was his nickname, given to him by Caesar in 58 B.C., he was an engineer, astrologist and invented the Roman cosmology. Don't get salty white bois.

>bronze statue
>kingz

American education

KANGZ BTFO

Have you seen the pic in the OP, Mahmoud? He is black

Why are so many American posters so relentlessly sarcastic?

Kek wills it

HE GOT WHITE EYES HE HALF BREED !

>nigger culture exists now

Whatever do you mean, Bong? We are the least sarcastic flag on this board!

REKT

>greatest generals was a black man?

>only faced other blacks

His strength of schedule was weak af

Found the autism.

Africanus got his name from raping Africa and destroying hannibal's Carthage and raping the city itself so hard they salted the soil so they could continue their rawdog rape for generations by starving the local populace.

But ya he a brotha doe

>Implying Hannibal was black
>possibly unironically

This shit triggers me bros. Its like saying George Washington was Mohawk. Hannibal was likely haplogroup J, and certainly Eurasian in origin like the rest of Carthage.

I don't know if he was white by autistian pol standards, but he was not black.

There are pleanty of black military leaders like, Shaka Zulu, and... Shaka Zulu...

This man lived among the lapps.

>pol BTFO'd

If Blacks were indigenous to lappland then they were everywhere in Europe

Scipio Africanus wasn't black. Africanus wasn't even his given name, it was a title bestowed upon him after his military conquests against Carthage.

Genghis Khan says hello, so do his generals, and his sons, and his sons generals.

>Germanics think he was pale skinned with light hair and light eyes
>Hannibal
he was phoenician

why do you keep insisting that we care about race, I hate you all regardless of your color. if you have tits your cool unless there man boobs.

The Phoecians colonized Carthage. He was Carthaginian. He was the Carthaginian.

Again, its like saying George Washington was English. He fought I the British army and lived in the British colonies, but he was American.

No.. it's not.

We're talking about race, not nationality.

George was of English heritage...

You mean the one on Deadwood?

That's why I said he had a J haplogroup most likely, and was definitely not black

There is no way that guy was black. Look at the nose.Look at the shape of the whole skull.

Since when are africans like that?

Sorry but the north of africa was mostly white back then.