Boomers shouldn't be allowed to vote

Boomers leave us with a 19 trillion dollar debt and blame it on us while leeching social security. Boomers are the problem every Cred Forumstard faces. They voted for hilldog and will vote for hilldog in November. I'll never be able to retire and enjoy life like a boomer because I'll wageslave for other countries due to our debt and boomers will continue to fuck us over with another Obama admin double down debt by voting Hillary.

you know how i know you're a city boy

go ahead ask me how i know

Just post it faggot. I'm telling it how it is. Boomers are voting on things that won't affect them as much cause they will die soon, but affect me for the next 50-60 years of my life

Why do boomers never take the blame for anything?

>muh brexit wasn't fair all over again

i'm in rural Oregon. literally everybody is voting for trump. get out of the city bro.

No one under 25 should be allowed to vote.

Because in reality they're more entitled than any other generation, race, gender, etc.

If Boomers weren't allowed to vote Hillary would win by an even larger margin than she already is.

I don't really like boomers either but the fact of the matter is that they pay the most tax, which should be the main qualifier for voting rights.

>50 million boomers vanish
>traditionally blue states like Illinois go red
>already red states solidify

No m8, boomers dying off is a good thing. Literally all of Hillaries voting block are boomers

People who don't pay federal taxes shouldn't be allowed to vote, also they should't be allowed run for office

Boomers should not be allowed to live.

Chicago actually
I can't leave, I work at the nuclear reactor and Illinois is the only state with an ambitions nuclear program. Anywhere else my degree is worthless

WAHHHHHHHHHH

WAHHHHHHHHHH

I'm 22 by the way faggot. Kill yourself.

delusional shill

YFW it was 9 trillion before Xers and Millenialfags voted for Obama

>this meme again
You know that when you lose respect for the wisdom of your elders, you may as well throw your society away.
>b-b-but i am MAD at my parents
>s-s-so that means that everybody with life experience is teh stoopid!!!
>FUCK THEM!!!
Hmmm.

I don't care about what boomer votes what, I'm terrified about their thought process when it comes to younger people. 19 trillion will take a long ass time to pay off mind you

>Baby Boomers shouldn't be allowed to vote
>Trump is a baby boomer
>Try again

>respect your elders
>elders shit on you and vote for more taxes so you can fund their extravagant cruise to Europe

Don't get me wrong, I love my mother and father, but boomers have no idea what they are doing

>boomers have no idea what they are doing
Oh but if naive little kids were in charge then everything would be perfect, right? Maybe instead of shitting on your elders like a little bitch, you should think about how this situation came to be. You know who could help you get a handle on that? Boomers. Rejecting the wisdom of your elders like that smells like classic Jewish tactics to weaken social cohesion.
>Don't get me wrong, I love my mother and father
Why? Because you know them, but assume everybody else their age is a retard? You need to learn humility you little shit.

TRY AND STOP THEM, user.

TRY AND STOP THEM.

You want to stop a boomer from voting, shoot 'em in the fucking head.

Fuck these games, we can help Trump at the grassroots, people.

What makes the grass grow?

Get another degree.

Learn a trade.

Why don'tcha learn first aid and such, that's gonna come in handy.

You ain't gonna have 9/11 forever, buddy-boy. There's a day coming, SOON, when no one will come, no one will help, everyone will be too busy helping themselves to come to YOUR aid.

Why don'tcha think of that, nuclear-boy?

>9/11

I put the slash out of habit.

Suh dude Eugene here

How is rural Oregon? I've only lived in the dirty Eug' and Portland, which are both way too fucking liberal for me

Kids that believe this should stop using the internet. You're welcome.

Blood, red blood

I'm voting Hillary now.

The MAJORITY of HillShill's voters are boomers dumbass, especially those that are completely stubborn and barely understand tech.

Seriously. The boomers can't stop us from rounding them all up. They're like frail as shit now.

They need to pay for their crimes and complicity.