REDPILLS

Our time is coming, we need final redpills.

save as much infographs and images you can, (((they))) are shutting down this place for good soon.

if we are going to fuck up other places we need materials and help, and we need it now.

REDPILLS NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/
jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/
todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man
americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really sad bump
you guys don't care,don't ya?

This any good?

Proof of them shutting down Cred Forums?

3 threads about it recently
cruz.senate.gov/internetcountdownclock/

>equality fact 10
>calander
whew good thing there's a typo, now I know that whoever created that was a gibbering retard.

Bump for shit monkey

>Russia or china banning Cred Forums
>not king nigger and his harem of fried chicken flavoured multi gendered bitches

Top Kek.

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

Attacking grammar and spelling instead of the argument? That's pretty retarded of yourself though isn't it?

I'll dump what I have

I'll help you out bud

This website has a lot of redpills on race: jaymans.wordpress.com/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

Also this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

download zeronet.io it is decentralized easy to use websites, there is a 0chan.bit that is the bunker.

spread quietly as possible, more coming.

God damn, I didn't even know this had a terminology. This red pill keeps getting easier to swallow.

tl;dr version

They kill and rape whites by the thousands in America - a place where there are racial quotas in education, the media, in governmental positions, very favourable to blacks; billions upon billions are spent to alleviate them from 'poverty'; they've made it illegal for anybody to not serve blacks in their own business; you can't talk about the facts about blacks for fear of persecution; television programmes promote blacks, the mixing with such a group, and popularise them despite their huge crime levels in America and around the world; they condemn you as 'wacist!' if you disagree with your own children mixing with them and wanting your children to have at least a much more similar colour to you...

They are given such a leg-up, such a huge artificial headstart, in order to help them compete and live meaningful existences in white society - and they still complain, behave like weak, pathetic and petty victims...

Whites are willing to destroy their culture, heritage, history in order to accommodate the most untermensch of all untermensch.

From one post from a previous thread:

How about the blacks that sold other blacks to Muslims from 800AD till around the early twentieth century - the Islamic slave trade that resulted in the estimated deaths of 180 million? Any word about the Muslims or blacks that bought and sold other blacks? Did you know that the Muslims castrated their black slaves? Did you know only one percent of white Americans owned slaves at the height of slavery, whereas around 27% of blacks owned slaves? Any words about this? How about the fact that the first Slavs owner in North America was black, and his slave was an African from a rival African tribe? And how about the fact that it was whites who ended slavery because the blacks couldn't do it themselves?

>inb4 muh athletic genes

Olympics are dominated by the white and yellow races, and mixing with a dreadfully absentminded and 'mental retardation-tier' race (by western standards) that has been enslaved by just about every other race just for supposed 'muh Athletics' does not seem like a fair deal to me.

>we need final redpills

No sources, no citations. CatholicInsight.

Holy shit, are you retarded.

Yep, but when you talk about real history people get very upset

>Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.

>Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database.

>Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in evry 3 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report.

>Young black men kill 14x more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine.

>Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice.

>42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed.

>Black victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice.

>In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice.

newobserveronline.com/hidden-facts-about-slavery-in-america/

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2013/08/the-first-legal-slave-owner-in-what-would-become-the-united-states-was-a-black-man

americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm

I have it all saved to hard copy somewhere safe, one with red pills; and a massive one of pepes. We're not going anywhere. And remember Cred Forums is a board of peace, always :)

is just down the hall friend
Or if that's what tickles your pickle

Fuck 'em. Be like Donald Trump and just don't give a fucking damn about what people think (outside of your workplace, of course... Like on Omegle and other places online, or something like that.)

> is just down the hall friend

Welcome to Cred Forums, newfag.