How will Black majority cities look when police refuse to do their jobs and every non black person moves away from...

How will Black majority cities look when police refuse to do their jobs and every non black person moves away from black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liberia

They literally will not survive. 80% minimum wiped out within weeks to a month.

I thought you already had that in Detroit.

Somalia and cannibal crack babbys, the niggers can't even feed themselves.

Detroit still has a presence of whitey via tax dollars and their police force.

This happened before in the 1970s. The non-rioting blacks don't leave, they just watch everything burn down around them.

We literally already have that in Detroit. That is the future of Baltimore, Atlanta (once the rest of the white parts secede), etc. Other black cities (Chicago, D.C.) are too important to be abandoned, so the black will simply be quarantined in mini-Detroits.

In France, many cities, mainly in the suburbs, are becoming like this

There won't be any cities. There'll be a plot of decrepit land where a city once stood.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuNYOwKlDIE

For a literally bankrupt city; Detroit still has a fuckload of police when compared to many other big cities.

Hm

Do a Google Street View tour of Detroit. That's what happens when you vote Democrat for 40 years.

For a people who's national anthem talks about watering your fields with the impure blood, you're pretty damn diverse

Also: is France having water issues? I'd heard that there are too many people in the metropolitan areas for the amount of water available

What is Aleppo?

>How will Black majority cities look?
Empty
Because they would die from hunger

They leave fields where houses once stood.

It wouldn't matter if republicans governed the city. There's no cure for the black menace. Everything black people touch they eventually destroy.

That's Chicago nowadays.
Detroit businesses are kinda walled off from the problem areas and the googles either keep to themselves or work shitty jobs at the airport.

Almost seems like Lansing has it worse lately

Port Au Prince

Johannesburg 2.0

Johannesburg.

Philadelphia native here, it's already halfway there. White flight kicked into overdrive during the 90s.

Once an urban center's (white)tax base flees and it becomes a net burden, it's over.

What we're seeing now is smaller cities popping up in the suburbs, but these are almost instantly overwhelmed by curryniggers, Muslims, and asians.

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

I live outside of Harrisburg. The city itself is a shooting gallery. The suburbs on the West Shore are slowly but surely turning from white people sanctuaries to Little Bombay. I wouldn't mind more Asians, but going into any Wally World is like entering Mumbai.

Time for me to buy a remote tract of land upstate and live in a hunting cabin.

Like the several places where that happened this summer.

>will
You mean how do they? Ask Baltimore, Atlanta, Detroit, New Orleans .....

This is why public transit is a problem. It lets them spread to the suburbs.

Federally funded assistance using printed money.

Africa.

Upstate's going to become a booming center of society for the decade it takes the shitskins to cotton onto it.