I just got attacked by a fucking nigger in the middle of the city with hundreds of people around

I just got attacked by a fucking nigger in the middle of the city with hundreds of people around.
Called me a faggot, broke my bike.
Kept my cool without making him swing, called the cops, and got his name registered.

Should I sue him for breaking my bike?

Happened like 15 minutes ago

Other urls found in this thread:

consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2015/10/09-data-protection/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i think he's like 18-20 years old.
He spoke dutch with no accent. probably a mullato with a nigger father.

>inb4 bitch boy can't defend himself so goes on Cred Forums and calls the cool guy a nigger

did I mention he was with 3 of his buddies?

All that happened in front of people and all the police did was "register his name"? What the fuck Germany???

they also got the names of his buddies. but didn't detain him or anything. I guess bullying isn't on their straight-to-jail list. But he got my blood boiling.

Goddamn niggers always tough as fuck when in packs.

They did however ask me if I want to sue him for the damage to his bike.

race war

>Should I sue him for breaking my bike?
Yes
And if he had no records then he'll have some

you need to be kind to the war refugees, you don't want to cause right wing extremism, do you?

Sue his bigger ass, faggot

ok, I will try to chill and tomorrow I will see what I can do.

He said that he had already punched several people tonight. I am 90% sure he and his retarded buddies were just talking shit, but last time I went out I saw 3 fight that ended in bloody faces so I ain't taking no chances.

/r/ing the webm of the hipster walking down the sidewalk into some young black guys, one of which punches him in the face for the hell of it.

Regardless of race, here in the US he would be arrested at the very least if there were that many witnesses.

Just sounds like your policing laws suck over there.

>someone breaks a white guy's bike and basically cucks him in public
>his first recourse is to sue

I love my race

Yes. And be aware that he and his buttbuddies will try to pull other shit on you.

which fucked up city is this and how old are you?

Wat doe je zo laat nog buiten? Tuurlijk komen negers je dan lastig vallen in de stad. Na 12 uur moet je in een groep zijn, anders word je lastig gevallen door buitenlanders. Helaas is dat de realiteit.

get out of the city if you dont want to be attacked

>>They did however ask me if I want to sue him for the damage to his bike.

Just sue him it will give him more trouble than the case itself.

get a nig kniife

should have shot him

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

>kept my cool without making him swing
yes, you are the one who came out on top of this situation.

Aangeven kijken of er straf rechtelijk wat mogelijk is, sowieso voor de civiele rechter slepen, gooi t ook op emotioneel trauma etc

You should of just shot him.

should have knocked one out and seen what happens. just walk up and hit the motherfucker.
don't talk, don't argue. Talking leads to arguing, arguing leads to fighting, so save your breath and hit that motherfucker.

that's what I have done a few times with good results.

Belgium. Yes!

I don't usually say a fucking leaf but...

Sounds like you got cucked

How does it feel?

thats because the US is a first world country that upholds laws regardless of race

He didn't swing because he saw no need to, not because of anything you did. He was the uncontested master of that situation. You were an insect he did not care to squash.

Germany why are you laying down? Stand up and fight!

Yes niggers always talk shit to scare you, it is 100% false. Don't be intimidated, this is why you carry a weapon of some sort when you get out, got a screwdriver? Find something convenient for you.

>That picture
No you didn't you faggot trying to divide.
Besides it's like 2 am in Belgium why were you riding your bike in the middle of the night and where did you find 100s of people at that time?

Why didn't any of the bystanders do anything?

Yes. Sue him and take away the cardboard box he lives in

If you were in america you would only need to call the police and say that you killed a man in self defense.

thursday night is student's night out in Netherland at least

perhaps the same with our spastic neighbours

well what was I supposed to do, punch him and have my face destroyed then let them run away?

now we have his name, I'll remind him of that next time he tries shit.

Leuven, ik ben 23.

was op stap met rechtsgezinden. Hij heeft me aangevallen vanwege mijn lint.

die

yeah, what I was thinking

misschien, mijn N°1 doel is zijn leven verkloten.

yeah, I'm sure his 4 buddies wouldn't have done anything. Dude, they were talking shit like "this is my hood" in the middle of the fucking city and "do you know who I am? I am going to fuck you up".

makes me furious.

he was in a group. I am not stupid. I don't give a fuck what some nigger thinks about me if it allows me to keep an unbroken nose he and his buddies were already proposing a 1vs1. But I know better than to expect a fair fight from niggers.

Yo,dutchies I study here now is it dangerous to go out at night ? I have the feeling it's pretty safe here,or do I have to fear Moroccans smashing me in a group? Do you have big problems here with any ethnic groups ?

>I'll remind him of that next time he tries shit.
You honestly think that kind of "person" cares about such things?

Yeah well they were trying to tare off my "lint" (a student-club item here in belgium) and broke off a piece of my bike. I'm not sure they were just messing around, and not taking chances.

guess. protip: they were all white.

we are a students city, he therefore is most likely a student as well. Meaning that he still has got shit to lose. At least I hope. Cause I intend to make him lose it.

Greatly depends on the specific area.

>people who have nice things steal bicycles

Yes, sue him for all his purple drank.

>Hij heeft me aangevallen vanwege mijn lint.

Zitte gij in NSV ofzo?

Ssssshhhh, Belgiumbro.

You will never know this freedom, even in metric (9mm).

>legal concealed carry.

Go to the fucking police

sue him and send me waffles

It's so annoying when you have so much more to lose than them. I haven't been attacked by niggers but if I did there isn't much to do. You aren't allowed to defend yourself in Finland, dunno about Belgium.

Yeah I live in Maastrich in south Limburg.So the city isn't really big and seems very clean.Just wanted to know if they have that group behaviour and go "we own diz shieet here".

... ja

maar die had geen idee. Hij zei dat hij vaak "lintjes" aanviel. En in leuven hebben duizenden mensen linten.

Kwas net terug van een "Kennismakingsavond".

I will go tomorrow. they got his credentials.

Brusselse or Luikse wafels?

In France, when someone now gets some criminal records of any kind, he will not be allowed to work in the public sector, not be allowed to be a safety officer or a security guard and not be allowed to do many kind of jobs
The fingerprints are shared all over Europe between police departments
With fingerprints and DNA fingerprints, in some cases, it is also possible to check if someone has already committed a crime but haven't been caught then

consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2015/10/09-data-protection/

>be texan
>open carrier, 9mm
>30 minutes ago driving home
>blow through intersection over the speed limit
>right past a cop on the other side of the median who was out of his cruiser, lights flashing
>he's pushing around some preteen boy and his nigger friend on the sidewalk
>probably for nothing more than giving him attitude
>no real harm will come of it though assuming the kid backed down and remained properly subservient
>get home, read this
>smile
>at least you're not in fucking yurop
unironically feels good

Luikse. Taste even better if bought with the money won from the case.

Isn't calling someone a faggot a hatecrime in most european countries? Also why didn't you beat his fucking ass.
>tfw can conceal carry and that shit wouldn't fly at all in my state
Feels fucking good

>You aren't allowed to defend yourself in Finland
this sentence is in serious need of clarification.

Do you mean you can't swing first if someone is threatening you?

If a paki starts talking shit to you out of the blue, ignore him. that's how they start.

Let me tell you how this situation started:

I was going to my bike, removed the lock, then suddenly a dude (my guess is flemish) talked to me "what the fuck are you doing to my bike"?!? Since he was a local I thought it was a classical case of drunken retard and said "you retarded cunt it's my bike, are you blind", that's when his buddies jumped in.

Like, if you wanna fight, why the fuck have such a retarded fucking excuse? What kind of logic do they have? "it's ok if we hit him because he tried to steal my imaginary bike"? LMAO

>Belgium flag
>What the fuck Germany???

DUMB BURGER FEELS.

Hello cuck

lol
That's what you get for being a racist faggot.

the sentiment is mutual

ayyyy lmaooo /thread

Die mannen geven morgen een gratis vat in Antwerpen waar ik wss wel zal zijn, mss zie ik u ooit wel is

Maar als ge van kennismakingsavond komt zijt ge dan kennis gaan maken met de huidige leden of met de potentiële schachten?

Als ge al bij de club zit als praesidium heb ik een vraag: hoe is den doop daar?

I'm more disappointed in my brethren than anything else fampai

Why didn't you shoot him? this is why people view europeans as pussies.

in belgium your fingerprints are taken when you request an ID or passport.

but yeah, let's fuck his shit up. I'll make a new thread when I have the results of suing him.

i'm from thereabouts, you should be alright. night life is mostly students poofs from holland and germany and older locals (pro tip: there is a milf café on the vrijthof)

morocans hang round the coffeeshops, but they're harmless

Should of pulled a book out on him like this nigger did to the cops.

Doesn't matter if he was there with a thousand men, when someone attacks you, you respond with brutal force.
"Should I sue him for breaking my bike?"
This kind of pussy mentality is why you westerners are losing your own countries.

You shouldn't have been such a faggot

Story on this pic? It looks lolable.

Yeah that's what I thought,you guys all seem pretty chill.Because some of our young arabs have the tendency to feel strong in groups,but since morocans smoke weed they seem more chilled.

>pro tip: there is a milf café on the vrijthof
Thanks based dutch bro

>Meaning that he still has got shit to lose
As I already said, they don't give a fuck. I met a considerable amount of "tough guys" that did stupid shit and were from middle class families.

I live in mo. Our gun laws are based. Dont need dick for concealed or open carry, just pass the background for the purchase.

Ik ben al vele jaren lid. Was de nieuwe potentiële schachten gaan groeten.

De doop verschilt van afdeling tot afdeling. Maar over het algemeen hebben wij zeer gematigde doopen. We zijn een intellectueel-gerichte studentenvereniging, zo van die ludieke doopen waar de schachten zich vuil moeten maken en moeten drinken tot ze overgeven hoort er dus zeker niet bij. Alleszins niet in Leuven.

Where the fuck have you been lately? Look up El Cajon police shooting

Fucking hell

No I mean if you defend yourself and cause harm to the one attacking you, you are responsible.

There's a saying in Finland that what you win on the streets, you lose in the court.

Wat is doe je dan zo voooral in NSV? Wat ik er van begrijp is dat ze veel debateren maar ook cantussen enz.. Als ik me laat dopen, wat word er dan verwacht van mij?

You are right. I should me in a hospital spitting my teeth out right now, that would've showed him.

Damn, I am such an idiot, look at me now, sitting at home in front of the pc instead of in the hospital.

You do realize that the prime reason people hate niggers is because of their lack of self control and anger management right?

>Sues a google
>Is awarded 75% of googer net worth = nothing.

Buy a gun.
Defend your property.

Eurocucks deserve to be taken over by inbreeds if you cannot handle this.

I bet it's a hatecrime only if you really are a foogoot. If you're a normal white dude you probably can't have access to reporting hate crime as your layers of privilege render you unvictimizable.

But then again we are talking about OP here so you know... Might be eligible

thanks for the excellent advice

>fuck up your life over some sub human

Believe me I would do a lot of things if I could get away with it.

>Why didn't any of the bystanders do anything?
>guess. protip: they were all white.
Holy shit this is tragic. I wonder what would of happened if this scenario occurred in Norway? Also get better, BelgiumBro.

>Belgian
>let's his shit get broken in front of him
Yeah, might be a poof.

Anyone else carry the glock 19?

Fuck, that apostrophe is all sorts of fucked up, I am tired.

Good for you that you avoided a couple of wounds.
Hope i hear from you in 20 years when immigrants outnumber you, will you still be scared then or will you grow some balls?

Nevermind the ball growing part, if you were surrounded by people and no one intervened your country is already fucked beyond repair.

>Should I sue him for breaking my bike?
>Happened like 15 minutes ago

Why are you asking Cred Forums OP? Aren't you a grown man that can make his own decisions?

I don't give a fuck about money. Literally.
I just want to put some ink on his criminal record.

De NSV! heeft drie pijlers: Vorming, Actie en Studentikoziteit.
Je zal dus kunnen deelnemen aan debatten over actuele thema's, lezingen bijwonen, aan conferenties deelnemen etc.

Je zal ook deelnemen aan militante acties zoals flyeren, betogingen, andere acties.

En je zal ook kunnen genieten van je studentenleven dankzij af en toe te cantusen, en via andere types sociale evenementen.

Dit zijn de verwachtingen, maar het zijn geen verplichtingen. Ik ben bvb geen fan van cantusen en neem daar dus bijna nooit aan deel.

Yeah atleast our cops would have shot or tazed him

Yeah man, what the fuck were you thinking?

>get better
I ain't hurt, just pissed off.
And I won't chill until we rid the entirety of europe from this filth. And let's be honest, that's gonna be a long-ass time.

Dude, listen, getting beaten up is not as effective a strategy as you make it out to be.
I am a politically active member of society dropping pills left and right. Unless you are in a militia, using violence to achieve your goals is nigger-tier.

Trust me, suing him will be a much more satisfying deed than placing a punch before getting rekt.

yeah, but asking for advice before making a decision is always a good idea.

Come on Jamal
Europe is neither Africa nor " da ghetto in da hood"
If you have criminal records in Europe you're done
Only job you'll have will be janitor if you're lucky
Many sub-saharans who wanted to play the tough guy are now homeless and sinked into alcohol

Gather some friends and show the nig what payback means.

Didn't expect you would understand, still good luck bro.

If I ever see him again that is

You did the right thing until he broke that bike. Then you should have beat his ass.

>killing someone for stealing your bike
this is why we need more gun control. what makes a bike worth more than someone elses life?
>inb4 le troll hur hur
it's completely barbaric to kill someone for stealing. stun gun, taze, or mace do the job good and i know they do cause i've used them as methods to deter thieves.

Good advice, France.
Nothing as effective as a criminal record for keeping third world trash in its place.

Yep, a calm and measured approach when faced with adversity is what separates civilized folk from ghetto trash.