Creator of Pepe is voting for Hillary Clinton

esquire.com/news-politics/news/a49057/pepe-frog-creator-voting-hillary/

>So, it seems pretty obvious from our conversation, but are you a Trump or Hillary supporter?

>I'm voting for Hillary for sure. I was a big fan of Bernie, but that fizzled out, so I'm all Hillary 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7O43Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe the creator of such a racist symbol is voting for Hillary. Typical desu

Wow, figures. I hate Pepe and swastikas and all hate symbols. That's why I'm voting for Trump, he didn't call black men "super predators" and he doesn't do deals with middle eastern regimes that oppress women and gays

>Known Nazi who put 6 gorillion Chozan into the ovens supports Hillary

He was but a mere vessel for Kek. He has manifested beyond all realms now. Fuck what that guy thinks.

wtf I am now a #WojakMissle

>Creator of Pepe

>Berniecuck still voting for Hill after she fucked the old jew sideways

kek

This is old news, and nobody here gives a shit. We've taken his original creation and turned it into something much more. Pepe would be nothing without us. He's as much ours as he is the artist's.

>I'm voting for Hillary for sure. I was a big fan of Bernie, but then the nomination was stolen from him, so naturally i'm voting for the thief.

Gee, a fetish indie comic creator in the San Francisco market is a huge leftie. Who could have seen this coming?

Low test people vote for low energy candidates.

You can't get lower than donald when it comes to energy. Feeble old fuck.

>he doesn't do deals with middle eastern regimes that oppress women and gays
Can you just kill yourself like the other faggots do?

>"Today, the Anti-Defamation League officially recognized Furie's cartoon frog as a hate symbol,"

this is the world we live.
I am not surprised, anyway, I know how the world really works

The creator of a racist hate symbol endorses Hillary Clinton, will she disavow?

Is this how the party of Johnson dies?

poor blue-pilled lefty gets the knife to the back

Honor killing imminent

>wojak is literally a white male cartoon

2017 the year of wojak coming into power as pepe gets hung in the gallows.

How muchh of a newfag are you? Before Pepe was a meme, he was a character in The Boy's Club.

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. Matt Furie merely drew a tabula rasa. Pepe is a living, thinking entity that was created in the sea of information.

archive.is/7O43Q
Archive for you OP
Stop giving clickbait clicks

>A loser furry whose gay comics were turned into something greater than he'll ever dare to achieve is voting for Clinton.

What a surprise, also I think it should be noted that while he created the image of Pepe all he did was this B&W Drawing.

He did not colorize Pepe, he did not create Sad Frog, he did not create Smug Frog, and he most certainly did not pair Pepe up with his true soulmate Wojak.

All and all he's just as important to Pepe as the original marketing team to Mac Tonight is to Moonman.

>archive.is/7O43Q
hey good on you leaf.

i never click on links by instinct because OP always forgets.