How can we redpill Somalis?

How can we redpill Somalis?

Napalm

you can't

they are too far into islam and they also are vile human beings, even by nigger standards

you have to think around convincing them sadly.

Arsenic

As my grandmammy once said: "if it aint white, it aint right"

>retard IQ
>red-pilled

I don't know kev.

they have to go back.

based grandmammy

Somalis are muslim so they are already as redpilled as humanly possible.

lashing, or in extreme cases, stoning.

I see them at my Walmart mixed in with the Indians and new Asians. What do I do?

with ethnic cleansing

Convert to islam and get a somali cutie.

its a ninja party!

somalus are "red-pilled" more so than 99% of Cred Forums

while adults 21+ of most first world countries are crying about their feelings being hurt because "you can't call wimmin fat", somalian children could fend for themselves in the wild(they are culturally nomadic people) and in the city, but they don't worship kikes. time to catch up

somali here i really don't get it why you guys keep bringing up race. i could sometimes agree with things like europe becoming africa. like you should atleast keep your own countries people as the majority always! but hating on people just because they share a different skin tone culture or faith makes no sense.
in the end we are all just human beings and its just pointless. your gonna all die. and yes most somali's are muslim. but being muslim means nothing if your not practicing it. i really don't get it. its the same with christians they may be called christians but do they really follow their faith? majority of people are always materialistic/wordly and only care about this reality. its the sad truth. there aren't alot of people who put their morals above their d ick. and anyways cya guys normally i don't post here i just look through Cred Forums but stop bashing on my people. they are very simple and value family and morals. though alot of bad people have kinda ruined my home country and i've never seen it myself but only heard what it was like from my mother who just died.

did my post get deleted somehow?

Gee I wonder who's behind these posts

By making them leak red all over a beautiful sidewalk canvas

THIS POST WILL END IN 1, 2 ,3 ,5, 6 ,7 8, 9

>pic related

They don't need to actually swallow it, though.

>a somali cutie

Few and far between.

yeah they are pretty rare.
all the good somali girls are usually taken early on.
so your most likely not gonna meet any of them unless their family and yours are friends or something. personally i'd just try finding someone white or asian. but in the end i don't really care. a cute girl is a cute girl.

Nuclear bomb air delivery service

Oi vey, the somalis r evil muslims, why would you want to side with them, don't you love your feminist cuck fags? Why should conservatives hate muslims? Why shouldn't we embrace the muzzies and hate the cuck fag cultural marxists together?

SWEDEN YES
>In all reality, she's probably getting dicked by one of the last few Swedish men left.

Somalia is one of those cases where it's a shithole other than for the fact that they're all black.
Somalia was one of the last countries to fall to a European power and fell not because they were incompetent fools but because the British had many many more technological advantages than they did. Their weapons were basically whatever the Ottomans were using (which were hand me down german weapons usually) and since they didn't have any means of defense against air-craft, they lost. Somalia didn't simply become an anarchy state, it was forced into it, it never was a "revolution" like in South Africa, this was one where the western powers actually intervened and made sure it stayed like an undesirable place to say.

Why? Well, I'll tell you. Other than the fact that the Somalians were good fighters compared to the rest of the niggers in Africa, they could've been an additional ally for iran considering they're right next to Yemen and so it made sense to force them into anarchy so they don't improve.