ROUND 3 with: Chaffetz, Gowdy, ..., and Comey!

>When there was a problem with Hillary rotten clinton's emails
Direct quote by based Chaffetz @ 20:24 in youtube.com/watch?v=gwVs2nHsflE

Unfortunately I've missed to watch round 3, and I have to wonder: is this the reason the shilling on this board is so nuts since the first debate?? Why don't I see threads about this on this board? Cred Forums!

FBI literally BTFO by Gowdy and Chaffetz.
This isn't just huge, it's FUCKING COMICAL!

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM
youtube.com/watch?v=5DZbc8nwmwg
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=d3tySCuhCXk
youtube.com/watch?v=kRgZ-RogKoI
youtube.com/watch?v=Un8IA8kUlDA
orbmagazine.com/the-orbiter/hillary-clintons-backers-want-obama-to-grant-a-preemptive-pardon-to-prevent-her-from-facing-a-martha-stewart-problem/
conventionofstates.com/
youtu.be/6acs2IUDXrA
youtube.com/watch?v=niicDbbSky0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing happened, by the way. So they didn't impact anything but MUH FEELINZ

I like these.
have a bump

>Nothing happened
Well, maybe not by official means. But this is for sure the stuff to form public opinion. Too bad mainstream media doesn't bother (due to reasons...).

20.000 people watched america-wide. Maybe another 2.000 extra worldwide.

Literally nobody cared.

Chaffetz gives me a hard on for law and justice.

>Literally nobody cared.
So now people need to see an event live, or it didn't happen? Or what?!

This story is still fucking HOT.
Have you even watched the thing, or video posted above (it's not the full 4 hours, but just the best bits)? Any person, after seeing this, will just know what's going on there (if they admit it or not, due to reasons...).

Again: this is the stuff to form public opinion. No commentary/further shaping/spinning needed.

>SELL SELL SELL

No, I agree with you. But the general public is too retarded to understand what this was even about.

Is there a full video of this?

Nvm

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIL38se8nzM

Is that the family guy creator?

We all agree. Some of us are just a little more realistic about the American public's intellect and their appetite to watch a single second of a House Committee meeting.

Finally a video with Team Based (Gowdy, Chaffetz, Jordan). I saw Gowdy live but apparently my job is more important than watching this live. God damn fascists!

Anyway, watching now.

Comey was anally ravaged from being called a weasel by the committee.

Can't you go huehuehue somewhere else?

>Some of us are just a little more realistic about the American public's intellect and their appetite to watch a single second of a House Committee meeting.
In general? Yes, but that's probably normal. But these are not ordinary circumstances, you burgers are about to vote, the debates have started, and this whole ordeal says all you need to know about rotten hillary.
This is not just some house comittee meeting. This is not just about some emails. This is all about your (possibly) future president.

Again: there isn't even a need to spin this story any further, to make that house committee meeting more appealing to watch or what not. It just needs to be "sold", and the media is refusing to.

So I ask you Cred Forums: who the fuck is going to sell this story?

>SELL SELL SELL

d-don't you call me a weasel!

W E A S EL

E

A

S

E

L

Oh shit, Gowdy just finished his statement. Maybe I didn't catch this one live, I don't remember that.
>The FBI I know was great. The FBI that helped save that girl in North Carolina, that's the FBI I know.
>I've been careful not to criticize you
>when you walk away with 5 immunities and no prosecution, that is NOT the FBI I know
>I don't think you've been corrupted, I just disagree with you.
>It's really important to me that the FBI be respected, but you gotta help us understand because it looks to me like things were done that I don't recall being done with I used to work with the FBI, and with that I yield back
Hory shet. Now Chaffetz is on. Time for another nail in the coffin horey shet

>Now Chaffetz is on. Time for another nail in the coffin horey shet
tl;dr for Chaffetz is just:
>JUST

He has a really hard time to swallow all this crap.

You can feel it, he must be fucking furious.

"I have no recollection"

GADDDAMN. I wouldn't have the self control to work a politician job like that.

Honestly can't believe the congress has zero power whatsoever when the FBI is this sloppy and hamhanded about protecting an elite who is above the law. It's just embarrassing

The alternative would be putting prosecutorial powers in the hands of congress. Which would be an absolute shitshow considering how steeped in political theatre the entire thing is.

Wait where's this weasel comment? Is it in this video? I didn't see it.

The bonger beat me to it by a few seconds. The only Branch of our government that allows for prosecution of crimes is the Executive Branch. The Department of Justice falls under the Executive Branch and the Federal Bureau of Investigation falls under the DOJ.

bullets always work. not saying anyone should become a vigilante, though. that's illegal.

What's funny is that the FBI is one of the more clean 3 letter agencies.

You should see the intelligence oversight, or lack thereof.

>You can feel it, he must be fucking furious.
Maybe pic related?

>22,000 people
>not a lot

I guess when that many refugees enter your country every single day, it warps your perspective a little.

>NOBODY CARES GOYS STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

>checks and balances
>checks and balances
>checks and balances

Bump, thanks op watching it now.

You learn to laugh, or you die of ass cancer.

We find out that the immunity granted to the 5 people did not come from the FBI, but from the DOJ. So we have coverup coming directly from the administration.

Also, Gowdy fucks Comey's idea of "intent" by showing that all of the lying should be able to prove intent. It's clear that Comey was instructed to exonerate Clinton at all costs.

The only reason Hillary wasn't prosecuted is that they found Obama talked to her via that system. The administration wasn't going to hang itself. Else, she would be prosecuted because the Obama's don't like her either due to the 2008 campaign.

>Handing immunity out like candy.

Holy crap, I didn't realize they fucking destroyed everything.

Stop questioning it, goy. Everything is perfectly checked and balanced.

Everyone should see this. It shows how corruption is the new norm.

the senate has judicial powers over the president and that's it

I watched this live last night (my time).

God fucking damn, it's incredible how deep the corruption runs. The evidence is absolutely fucking overwhelming and nothing is being done. Gowdy and Chaffetz deserve better than this.

>God fucking damn, it's incredible how deep the corruption runs

From the very top, my friend.

I'd like to think we deserve better, but honestly, we really don't.

We traded truth for convenience and connectivity a while ago.

This is Gowdy and Chaffetz' new names: Check and Balance.

Bumping for mandatory viewing.

>Everyone should see this.
And that's why you buy up all the important media outlets in a """democracy""".
...while slowly """commercializing""" the world wide webs.

Anyone else noticed lot's of news articles lately that all are warning of questionable (if not outright dangerous) web resources, and how blags cant substitute proper """journalism"""? top fucking kek.

>This is Gowdy and Chaffetz' new names: Check and Balance.
So... who's check and who's balance? Or are they alternating? Anyways, I'm totally fine with your proposal.

>AYYY.

amen

Tbqh, the southpark ad episodes are basically reality.

Here we go (pic related).

>the southpark ad episodes
Yeah... close enough.

>Loretta's reply about the guy asking her if driving 65+ mph in a 50 is against the law

what a she-demon, and I can't believe I rooted for her when that whole FIFA shit started last year.

James Comey should be fucking impeached. Or hung.

Did noone else catch the bit where he said:

>I don't know if anyone got to you.....

Gowdy was callin im out.

Because everyone who could have gone down for it and turned states witness was given blanket immunity, the terms of which were classified.

So info about what the people who knew what she did knew was deemed so sensitive it in and of itself is classified yet she didn't commit and crime. Think about that for a minute. People four parties removed from the act were given immunity from their crimes stemming from her crime yet all charges against her were dropped.

Link?

was this from this morning?

my bad, he said at 15:10

>Ive been asked questions, has he been gotten too..

still

This is important you faggots. Closure or not it emphasizes the cabal

Dank

Hillary Clinton ill with schizophrenia. I'm sure she will be a worthy President of America.
youtube.com/watch?v=5DZbc8nwmwg

So I guess the server guys are still no-shows?

LMAO Reddit post that was discovered by the hacker 4Chin talked about at 10:30!

>That pic

I wish I could be a fly on the wall during their conversations. Fucking dream team. Glad to have one of them as my rep.

It was in the full hearing. The full hearing is a drag to go through, since Democrats are all trying to cover for Hillary.
The worse thing though, is the fact that at the very end, a Democrat she-boon with a Hillary pin cut into the time of someone absolutely tearing into Comey.

We know they at least got a distruction immunity from today's hearing

Meaning Clinton told people to delete her server, they all pled the 5th and Hillary "couldn't recall"

The real oh s-h-i-t moment is when you realize the entire government is corrupt along #WithHer

Pretty much this

Can't slap someone's hand if it means losing your arm

how the fuck do people like conyers and cummings get reelected? this guy looks like he's got one foot in the grave and mumbles some shit about racism whenever he gets to talk.

probably why obama has been compaigning hard for her

politics bringing enemies together

Yup and it was glorious. I took an extended break at work to watch and shitpost.

>Gowdy opens with a zinger

Which? You should write/call them and let them know you appreciate their commitment to justice.

meant for

Do you Trumpfag cry babies not get it?

IMMUNITY

Deal
with
IT

This'll be good

Google districts.
youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Wait, did congress ever bring up Guccifer and how he was connected to the Clinton emails?

he's just joking folks

>Immunity from destruction

who the fuck are the people that can honestly say hilldawg is an honest person? those are the people we need kick the fuck out of our country

Jordan. Ive written and voiced my support. These hearings are better than anything on network tv.

ROWDY GOWDY BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH BENGHAZI

I love how that's his defense. Everyone knew he was joking, it was his retarded, rambling delivery that was at issue. Though he may not have been joking. Maybe brought it up in seriousness to his staff and they told him good joke, use it.

#FBIAmWeasel

Wait, is Gowdy a manlet? I would've guessed Chaffetz was the short one.

It's 2016, doing illegal things isn't as bad as saying mean things.

8min in holy shit!

I thought this guy offed himself after being eternally BTFO by water filter salesman

I think Chaffetz is just really tall

keep this thread alive until I get home from work

>I don't know
>I misremembered
>Maybe perhaps he didn't
>this is a public servant in charge of law and order in America

awesome white dudes.

Bump

Why is Jordan never wearing his jacket?

>Sitting here I dont remember
>Not as I sit here
>I dont recall here in this seat

They should have made him stand up.

Gee I wonder if the timing of this so called investigation lead by Republicans involving the Democrat candidate during an election year is just a pure coincidence

I'm not saying Repugs would ever try anything in a reckless attempt to undermine the democratic process

I've never seen that before

In case he needs to lay a smackdown on a moment's notice.

100% this. It's fucking House of Cards crazy. People don't believe this shit, they think it's made up and phony.

>undermine the democratic process
How, are they stopping people from voting or forcing them to vote for a different candidate? Please, explain

Its a classic. He has numerous other gems as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=d3tySCuhCXk
youtube.com/watch?v=kRgZ-RogKoI

Was it just 4 hours from this morning or was there more?!

>I have no recollection
>I have no evidence
>I have 5 witnesses with immunity pleading the fifth and nothing to show for it but some more lies
>I have knowledge of conveniently missing/destroyed devices, and deleted emails
>I have accounts of shit still being covered up by my own immunized saps
>I have no say whether this show intent or gross negligence
>I have no investigation

this weasel either blew it big time, or is being paid off to try and be a fall guy for whatever he's protecting

hopefully it's both

So will ANYTHING come out of this or is EVERYONE just going to bullshit their way out?

I think the way our government 'polices' itself is fucking retarded. I think the opposing party should have control of the Justice Department at all times, that way there will be no more wars without declarations and other shady shit.

I mean, OF COURSE a Justice Department that is lead by people belonging to the SAME PARTY as the POTUS won't charge anyone within their own party because it makes the party as a whole look bad.

When the fuck is the combetta hearing?

Except it's a real scandal. It is, for the most part, actually a very good thing that these types of investigations and hearings are partisan. Who's going to try harder than your enemy? And if your enemy finds nothing, that carries more weight.

It's clear that they've been angling to turn their groundless Benghazi partisan smear campaign against Clinton into some kind of actionable legal issue all along, luckily the Repugs little kangaroo court has been stymied

tomorrow i think

>partisan kangaroo court
>literally the entire fucking administration from top to bottom is corrupt
youre going to superjail with them

kys

Was this from today?
Where is the info on a meeting with combetta coming from?

this, it appears Comey is asleep at his fucking job!!!

This desu: Her poor planning is not our problem. The only thing that is coincidental is that she happens to be running for president. Trying to phrase it as a smear campaign implies that the republicans had some ability to expose her in the first place. They didnt. She got herself caught.

Nothing will come from this. If so it would have already happened.

At least the google Conyers has a sense of humour. 400lb comment.

Anyone trying to reduce this matter to a question of partisanship is a god damn moron.
Whether you're democrat or republican (or bernie fan, or what not). It doesn't matter. This must offend any burger, no matter what gender, race, or political party.

Why? Because the USA is fucking greater than either group. By very definition.

>hopefully it's both
No matter what, this guy needs to be removed for not doing his job - whether his """bad""" job is intended or not doesn't even matter in this regard.

>Literally piles of circumstantial evidence indicating crimes well beyond the pale of Nixon's Watergate
>There is a real chance Hillary will get elected, while being investigated on crimes that are an impeachable offense

I don't think she has much of a chance of winning but if she does are people so utterly blinded by tribal ooga booga parties that you're going to let a criminal run the country?

And with how lazy and unprincipled our representatives our these days the Republicans would never risk the PR hit risk from a impeachment. The republic is dead if she wins.

It's 100% partisan.

An important force for a functional """democracy""" would be the media, often called the fourth force, albeit a long time ago.

Checks and balances do not work if all media is this corrupt, bought or simply owned. If public opinion is shaped by the people in power, then all balance will be pretended and all checks will be smokes and mirrors.

Newspapers have been pretty much conquered, while the last bastion of healthy and free public opinion accumulation, the www, is about to be conquered, ehh, commercialized, too. For normies, the web has long been reduced to youtubes, kekbok, twuuter and reddet... all places where the real customer is king (ahh, back to good old newspaper business), not the plebs that just increases the view or like counter.

>We find out that the immunity granted to the 5 people did not come from the FBI, but from the DOJ

Link to this? I missed it today

>Oh I was supposed to delete those federal records before the subpoena so I suddenly remembered and did it after I was legally bound not to. The FBI said thats ok and gave me immunity.

WHAT THE FUCK AMERICA

29:30 onwards.

Of the full 3h

>Who's going to try harder than your enemy?
That's actually a great point. Still, the team "on the defence" can be rather annoying, especially if all they do is wasting time and play foul.

shit reminds me of pablo escobar

People are more scared of betraying clinton than the government

>It's 100% partisan.
What? The "attack" on Hillary? You couldn't be more wrong: It wasn't the republicans that attacked Hillary, it was Hillary that attacked/betrayed the USA.

>fact check: absolutely true.
Now get lost.

>can recite legal code/statutes verbatim
>I'm misremembering
?

It already is dead. The fact that she's in the race at all and not in jail makes us a banana republic. The fact that a significant portion of the electorate thinks she's not extremely corrupt and incompetent makes the whole thing seem like a joke. The supreme court said you can't require ID to vote because that's racist. The supreme court! Nothing like this happens in non-joke countries. We're basically already like Brazil or Argentina.

Thanks, m8. That's a really huge revelation to me. This means it goes straight to the top. Obama used the server with a pseudonym and his branch immunized all involved while they destroyed evidence. Crazy.

And the people that push the angle that voter ID laws are racist already have their own internal voter ID system that's linked to any online presence that a voter might have.
This is bullshit from the top-down.

It really is hard to admit. But when the executive can just slide a criminal into office who is in their party, we really are no better than Brazil.

Cultural marxism and identity politics has brought this country to its knees and destroyed its effective institutions. But even given all that there is no alternative country to live in that's any better.

Why do we have to live in the dystopian future? Why couldn't we have been born as colonials, or mercantile peasants, or just 40 years prior to enjoy a functioning society. Fucking hell man. Even if Trump wins, its unlikely he'll be able to reform things, it will return to the same group of power brokers.

I can't even imagine what adulthood commoncore children will be like.

Welcome yeah it's pretty scary how completely obvious it should be to be pressing charges but I'm guessing Lorita Lynch is scared for her family.

wrong way round, desu

no....nooooo....NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>But even given all that there is no alternative country to live in that's any better.
Yeah because we're fucking full m8. Here in the land down under our prime ministers get thrown out by their own party if they're shit and then hold re-elections to see if the country agrees.

We have irrefutable evidence that Hillary Clinton and her staff committed treason and attempted to cover it up, and yet we can't prosecute her. And now she could end up being the President. And the worst part is that half the country does not care at all. This is the world we live in.

how huge do your balls have to be to push the fbi to investigate trump's advisors for dealing with russia when clinton has the uranium shit on her?

Armed revolt.

If you had a real military, you would understand that exfiltration is 80% of any mission.

Not very, since that congressman knows that the Obama government and media will cover up Clinton selling uranium to a Russian government ran by Putin through intermediaries.

I don't think he's being purposely sinister. I think he's got a gun to the back of his head. Just judging from his demeanor.

BASED

I don't think so. Gowdy tries to be best friends with the FBI because he wants to have a functional FBI from the time he remembers back. He speaks positively (well as a mother/father that loves his child) to Comey representing the FBI. Clearly he's the good cop here.
Chaffetz, on the other hand, is about to lose his temper. He is super pissed. Bad cop right there.

At least for today. As said before: they might alternate.

Uranium deals have to be approved by like ten different government agencies

Doesn't a republican majority congress have the power to persecute people themselves? If not, whats the point if no one can stop the executive branch?

All under the state department, which Clinton ran during that deal.

he says rodham not rotten lol

Not a legal expert.
If you meant prosecute, then no.
The only judicial power US Congress has is the power of subpeona.

So isn't the system a bit broken, if the only one who can prosecute someone in the executive branch is the executive branch itself, then if the executive branch is corrupted, then nobody there can ever be touched (unless the american people rebel, which they won't), no?

Bumpiest of roads

>Chaffetz
>BTFO with fake graphs
Literally nobody cares about this. This will yet be another congressional bullshit investigation that will find Hillary not-guilty of wrong doing. Every fucking time. Nobody is watching this.

The Judicial Branch prosecutes, not the Executive Branch.
Don't attempt the PSYops bullshit.

That's what impeachment is for.

If it gets past that, Senate can remove the person.

Not that it matters when we laws don't apply equally anymore.

No justice and no rule of law leads to very, very bad things.

I wish one of them would flat-out ask Comey what they can do when POTUS, DOJ, and the FBI are all corrupt and colluding to hide high treason.

Department of justice is under the executive branch.

chaffetz was on fox tonight check oversightcommittee youtubes latest video

We can impeach them via congress

My co patriots are idiots

More than half the country doesn't care.
You see how many views these videos get? For something this important they should be getting 100 times what they currently are.

Plebs just don't give a fuck, constantly lulled to sleep with kike bread and circus

>Nothing like this happens in non-joke countries
There's no non-joke countries anymore, all of them resemble banana republics in one way or another

why are there so many niggers in the audience?

So, the Republican congressmen seem to be at a wit's end, if they have overwhelming evidence of perjury and more from Clinton, why don't they just impreach?

they can't impeach her because she isn't a politician right now

So, I can just release all of america's secrets, then resign and nothing will happen to me because I'm not a politician anymore? Kinda stupid

>politician

public official you mean

no, she would most likely be in prison if she was not HRC.

Now say it together with me:
>HILLARY ROTTEN CLINTON

JUST

Destroying federal records, destroying classified information, perjury, having a private server with classified information (and this is only the stuff that is confirmed without an argument against it(.

How the fuck is this bitch not behind bars?????

>So, I can just release all of america's secret

That never happened as a matter of fact shit stirring Republicans are the ones making the government emails public

Eat shit mountain jew

They know they would get got if they did that!

Holy shit, Sheila Jackson Lee is the BIGGEST fucking shill I've seen at this oversight committee, who elects these kinds of people.

Googles! With skypes money.

kek

They confirmed that stonetear=Combetta, so that was fun

Somehow I remember Chaffetz even before all this. Has he always been this based?

I think I watched him speaking against something else once. Was it SOPA?

It's not the size of the dog in the fight

It's the size of the fight in the dog that is important

There were 4k people in the one YouTube live stream i saw alone, and it also aired on cspan live. Gowdy and Chaffetz also make appearances on Fox news discussing absurd corruption like this.

Then you end up with people like Lester Holt claiming to be republican

Who was Combetta referring to in the Reddit post as (((They))?

Gerrymandering, that's what elects those kinds of people.

(((Jerry Seinfield))) ?

You'd think that both parties would be able to put somewhat capable people into office, no?

Anyways, I don't think the real culprit in this reagard is gerrymandering. That's another story. The answer as to why such morons come to such positions is another one: political parties operate much more like medieval guilds, than a professional workforce. You start out as a little ant, do more or less important/silly jobs at the lowest communal level, and then, maybe, if you behave well, according to your guild, you can start climbing the ladder. Slowly, but steadily, because if your part of it long enough, they start to owe you (a nice position for example). Just make sure to be super loyal, and to do annoying/low level work, and that's all to it, I'm afraid.

Political parties are cancer (all of them). But what are you going to do about it? People seem to like to organize in this way (so you can't just ban them, or what not). It's comfy and secure - as long as you're part of the machine. And keep turning.

Fucking people. REEEEEEEEEEE.

holy fuck rep labrador
>you said if mary and joe at the fbi did what hillary clinton did they would be disciplined
>if after being disciplined they asked for a promotion would you give them that promotion?

I'm sure the republicans have their fair share of religious nuts but at least they aren't preaching it on these oversight committees

that was a good setup

>I would rather not answer that question

I've been reading a lot of the frustrated comments in this thread and I share the sentiments expressed herein. The question is, what the fuck can we do about it? Cred Forums has proven it can channel it's weaponized autism in productive ways, what is stopping us from memeing Hillary into prison? God fucking damnit, I still believe in justice.

honestly Cred Forums can probably make this shit viral with just pure unfiltered autism. Too bad they won't do it.

The problem as I see it is that this whole e-mail scandal is convoluted to a point that would make it hard to condense in a way easily digestible for the unwashed masses without losing the important nuances in the case. Add to that the fact that this is "old news" in the 24 hour news cycle world in which we live.

And there is also that the media is rather heavily bias. Best bet is that we make someone neutral that has big influence notice this and spread it.

it doesnt just stop at clinton, we really cant do anything about it. like fbianon said, they cant get the admin to hold itself accountable for this shit so all we can do is wait for them to piss off enough people who demand action. in the meantime while this whole clusterfuck that clinton has caused + yellen's schrodinger rate hike is pushing is closer to another economic crash one way or another that china is moving to capitalize on. our government cant even be evil right

always going against entire countries when you get triggered.
how can you claim just 20000 people giving a fuck about whether or not their next president is going to rob them is "a lot"

He said Hillary Rodham Clinton. That's what I heard at least.

>implying fbianon is legit

he was here before newfag and literally wrong about everything

>Chaffetz is a Jew
>Cred Forums hates Jews
What do they mean by this?

>people actually get their hopes up and think something will come of this

For those of you not from the US or those of you that are a little slow on the uptake

Nothing will come of this. The DoJ is the only entity that can do anything and they're beyond a shadow of a doubt on the Clinton payroll

The ONLY way any action will take place is if Trump wins.

is there another hearing soon or something?

nah repubs hold senate and the house, she will just get impeached

holy trips of truth

>I cant imagine what adult commoncore children will be like
I can. They are illogical and incapable of critical thinking and will not think for themselves even when something is expressly stated. They will ask for help and then not understand the simplest explanations. They are the bane of my existence.

I'll try ot find him, one sec

Well to be fair it is literally a mental lobotomy program created by Bill Gates to reduce the number of innovative minds from plebeian populations.

But yeah that must be demoralizing running that gulag.

youtube.com/watch?v=Un8IA8kUlDA

If Trump wins then Obama will pardon them all.

Like Watergate, what seems like a small thing actually reveals a scandal so large it could bring down the government - since *the President* was complicit in Hillary's use of email (*Obama* was the "VERY VIP" whose address everyone wanted to scrub).

This is one of those situations where the Founders expected the citizens to ride to the capital and use their Second Amendment rights.

Unfortunately our "right to bear arms" has turned into a "right to bear witness...to the death of America."

BITCHES MIGHT AS WELL START BLOWING GEORGE SOROS AND THE ROTHSCHILDS! BE A DAMN PATRIOT

>If Trump wins then Obama will pardon them all.

Clinton wouldn't be indicted until Trump took office.

He's corrupt as fuck and is the most talented liar of them all.

Certainly the founders couldn't have imagined the sheer violent development of weaponry, nor the disgustingly muddied and stupid mental environment created by mass media sophistry and commercial interests.

In order to have a functioning society with these things you'd have to re-imagine a constitution from the ground up, alot of states update theirs periodically. A constitutional convention changing electoral laws from first past the post to proportional could be a start.

Presidents can pardon preemptively.

(There was even talk of Obama preemptively pardoning Clinton earlier this year, see orbmagazine.com/the-orbiter/hillary-clintons-backers-want-obama-to-grant-a-preemptive-pardon-to-prevent-her-from-facing-a-martha-stewart-problem/ )

If Trump wins - though the way things are going the Dems are going full Stalin and will just announce Hillary won and dare anyone to challenge them - Obama will pardon all of them.

I've never gotten so aroused by congressional hearings until I caught wind of Rowdy Gowdy, Unchafeable Chaffetz, Jim 'Tired of Your Shady Shit' Jordan, and instantkill Issa. Now I watch their highlights, even down to the trivial hearings, like a fiend. Makes me want to become an attorney/politician...

I'm curious as to why you people bother even coming here to a politics board where we talk about politics if apparently "no one cares". Everyone apparently cared when the Bush administration was under fire for the exact same thing, but suddenly democucks commit a horrible crime and suddenly "no one cares"?

How much power does this guy have? I looked him up on wikipedia and it says he's chairman of some government reform committee.

He is constantly bagging Clinton, but if he had power, why isn't anything being done? He keeps talking about evidence for Clinton's guilt, but he seems unable to take any action.

Rowdy Gowdy
Dunkin Air Jordan

So,what's Chaffetz nickname??

Don't forget an even bigger change since the time of the Founders: transportation.

Limits on transportation limited how far power could be projected. Now that a government can truck or fly in troops from hundreds or thousands of miles away to a domestic event, but a citizen living west of the Mississippi has no real ability to travel to Washington to influence anyone, transportation is as powerful a weapon as any of the troops and munitions it carries. (The control of physical movement is the reason for the TSA and constant surveillance of all modes of transport.)

Agreed on the point of having to re-imagine a constitution.

But even that brings up the question of how to do that with an imbalance of political and military power. It only worked in 1787 because the people writing their constitution had won a war to momentarily free themselves from their tyrant. We will have to do that again before we can meaningfully amend or re-imagine anything.

Department of Justice would start a case of the Government vs Clinton, they are under Obama and given immunity to many case members. Similarly the FBI which was in charge of the criminal investigation brought by Congressional subopenas was in the box for Clinton from the start, finding clear evidence of crimes, but writing them off as negligent mistakes and weasel wording to avoid a conviction. Every passing hearing the reputation of the FBI continues to tank as more obvious facts connect.

Basically unless congress moves to impeach Obama nothing will happen, although they would be justified it is politically untenable, likewise nu-media would make it untenable for the Republicans to successfully impeach Hillary if she won.

Basically the republic is loss thanks to Congress giving the executive branch too many rights and responsibilities over the years, creating a black box of corruption for whoever controls it.

many said the same thing about many things that toppled govts, over many years

There already is an effort to call for a Constitutional Convention:

conventionofstates.com/

Seeing something like this gain traction would entirely restore my faith in the American public.

Excellent observation and question.

The reason this little kerfuffle about some emails is such a big deal is it exposes perhaps the biggest danger in the American system of government:

What happens when the Executive Branch is criminal and corrupt?

The powers to prosecute anyone - for treason or jaywalking - are entirely within the Department of Justice, which is within the Executive Branch (controlled by the President). Congress has *no* prosecutorial power at all, with the exception of impeaching the President (an action which has the granularity of a large nuclear device).

So without the power to prosecute, is there *any* meaning to the "Oversight" Congress is supposed to do?

And that this is a big, big unanswered question about the US Government itself is another reason people in D.C. want this issue to go away. Even Chaffetz and Gowdy, just like the Dems when Watergate was happening, would rather fold up tent and run away than continue with this.

(The "checks and balances" in the US system are largely defensive, to slow or prevent one Branch from taking some governmental action. Once the enemy - in this case a corrupt Executive - is inside the gates of the Capitol, those defenses no longer work.)

Further, the manipulation of voter rolls and enfranchisement of illegal visitors is the very definition of gerrymandering, but these vile Teflon crumpets want us to look the other way and snozzle our snozzes.

Also, FUCK CTR. Unfortunately, weeding out AI shills in the next 8-12 years will be increasingly impossible.

Not long after that, AI will spawn the maymays.

Other countries are the closest thing to that. The DoJ was supposed to be the top spear but it has been clearly and unassailably compromised in this case. They already threw two games; why not one more?

>>Combetta reddit's posts show someone instructed him to do so
>Comey believes Combetta deleted the email on his own will

Fucking Comey.

bump

Man living in a dystopian hellscape really isn't as cool as all those movies made it out to be.

Did he blew it?

Stolypin thought the same in 1905. American 1917 is coming, and it's up to us to prepare normies to Do It Right.
Don't make our mistakes, purge the financial and political elite utterly, but preserve your scientific elite.

>implying Trump's campaign hasn't been shilling ten times harder here than HRCs

You niggers are so fucking gullible.

Trump shills single-handedly destroyed this board, then conjured up a bunch of boogiemen to distract attention from themselves.

If you think the Trump support on Cred Forums is 100% organic, you're a fucking imbecile.

And btw, I would take Trump over Clinton ANY day - but don't pretend that he isn't one slimey motherfucker himself.

It wasn't shills coming to the board, the support was organic, people who were here only for happenings or didn't like Trump left elsewhere, thus giving the impression that it is a trump shill increase but it is infact a decrease of neutral average posters during the volatile election season.

I am not pretending he's any good. It's just he's the only one capable of taking on HRC and can break the balance of power within DC. Right now, everyone is afraid to make a move, but with Trump upsetting the whole thing, Senate will be filled with rage zombies from "28 Days Later". And the people will feel it, and they will be miserable, and they will eventually push back. That'd be our opening to create a liberated, just society.

>Our opening

No Russian shill we are not dirty plinko commies, you can return the gulag after based neo-imperial Putin tosses you and other Stalinist in there for the irony factor.

>single comment suggesting that Trump isn't an infallible demi-God
>cue parrots squawking about "CORRECT LE RECORD xDDD"

>Meanwhile, hundreds and hundreds of Trump threads have been made every day since mid 2015, back when even Cred Forums had zero reason to support him

Sorry, but the support is NOT organic.

And I hate those motherfuckers for what they did to this board, making any kind of objective discussion about Trump impossible.

I mean thats just how vitrolic this election really is that it polarizes any place it touches. And they had plenty of reason to support him from the start, shitposters here always wanted the rudest, most banter filled meme candidate and they got it in Trump.

This is it, this is the cancer killing Cred Forums RIGHT here.

If we banned every retard using the phrase 'correct the record', we would ban the vast majority of Trumpshills.

>completely unrelated post
>thank you for correcting le record xd
>we're supposed to believe that there aren't a group of people posting this as often as humanly possible to collect their 5 cents an hour

There is next to no one shilling on this cambodian claymation forum, there is little reason to ever do it. Shilling and claims of it is just trolling from the start.

Democrats are the only ones making Clinton's lies about Russia. You need to pull your head out of your ass.

then go to Cred Forums faggot

>swallows bait
t.mehmet

>commies
What? I want USA to return to its original ideals.

I'm all for new russia relations, read that guys post and realize he is a dirty commie advocating for communist rule in the US.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Soros Int. Has Deposited 0.03 into your account

Fuck you faggot, there is a thread actively identifying the shills right now. There are lists of ID's idiot... If you are unaware then so be it. Do not act arrogant.

Fucking this.

I guarantee you before this paticular election cycle there were next to no shills, and a large portion of shill posting even today is actually trolling.

I honestly don't know why any organization like those reddit bernouts and hilldogs even bother considering the levels of irony at play in this place make it meaningless.

>The "checks and balances" in the US system are largely defensive, to slow or prevent one Branch from taking some governmental action.
>Once the enemy - in this case a corrupt Executive - is inside the gates of the Capitol, those defenses no longer work.

GG no re

This really is some crazy shit. They know for a fact that she is guilty and they can't do a single thing.

Is this ever going to get blown open? Please god it could be the biggest happening of our time.

Man I wish we had public hearings in Germany

It's all non disclosure here

I FUCKING MISSED IT

FUCK!

He is only genetically Jewish. His mother is a goy; Jewish lineage is through the mother so he lacks "official" status. Also, his father and Chaffetz both have completely rejected Judaism. Chaffetz is a Mormon Christian.

I like to give people credit for such decisions. Clearly they matter.

Plus, his heritage is Sephardic and I don't, for whatever reason, find them nearly as toxic as many other groups of Jews, including Ashkenezi. Unlike some people who post here, I will allow that some right-wing Jews can be genuine allies, and since Chaffetz has voluntarily chosen Christianity over Judaism, this is definitely the case with him.

Interestingly, a while back, some research a few of us did into Ted Cruz's forebears indicated that he has some Jewish heritage a few generations back--English, on his mother's side, and probably Spanish/Sephardic on his Cuban father's.

It is so far beyond Watergate. Watergate was child's play compared to this. It makes me sick that Hillary and all her crew, including Comey, are not in the stocks in the public square right now. They should be fucking hanged for treason, and this isn't even an unreasonable or extremist opinion.

This was the best thing I've watched all year.

trump mentioned this in his rally yesterday
he was pissed

It is now legal to store highly classified information on your gmail account. Heck, not even that, store them on your own private servers.

And so long as you do not "intend" to get hacked by the enemy and lose all of it and compromise national security on the highest level - you won't be prosecuted.

Excellent precedent Comey.

I can't imagine what a Hillary presidency would look like. She would absolutely destroy the country.

Shit is so blurry nowadays, were in such a pampered bubble that these kind of things seem ridiculous. I feel fucking powerless here hoping justice happens.

If it was any other person they'd be in supermax by now somewhere in the bottom of antarctica

That's not the point doofus

>YA BLEW IT

>youtu.be/6acs2IUDXrA

>THERE IS A WIZARD BEHIND THE CURTAIN
>IT'S HILLARY CLINTON
>WHO IS PLAYING ALL OF US

>youtu.be/6acs2IUDXrA

>YA BLEW IT

You have public hearings uniformed prussian

holy shit you're right

but they are boring as fuck

we just don't have that Rowdy Gowdy

kek

lol ctr so fucking assblasted

>Boring as fuck
Yeah the questions mostly represent the party line and have been probably redacted by 10 Apparatchik, but sometimes the heard experts are quite interesting.

Good fun to watch, but what are the odds they'll eventually nab that bitch Hillary and toss her into prison?

What "lack of evidence" is Comey talking about?
Is he saying there is not enough evidence to suggest Hillary wanted the emails deleted?

That's the point Comey keeps trying to glsos over, he says they could not find evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Clinton had "criminal intent" to harm the US by her actions, or gross negligence. The problem is that's not the way the law is worded, criminal intent is NOT required, only "intent to preserve [confidential information on unsecured/unauthorized devices]", which she clearly had. He also dismisses the requirement of gross negligence by describing her actions as simply "careless" and not "negligent".

>It is so far beyond Watergate
Yes and no.

Yes in how the Executive is blatantly flaunting their crimes in front of both an impotent Congress and incompetent public.

No in the depth of criminality. Watergate was fundamentally about the government's assassination of President Kennedy (the "tramps" pictures from Dealey Plaza that showed Hunt et al were what the burglars were trying to recover, the DNC was using them as leverage to get the Republicans to stop ratfucking the Democrats in the 1972 campaign - and that's why Hunt led them, it was his own ass he was trying to save). And that it was about the complicity of both parties in killing a President that had both sides agree to drop the whole thing when the real truth came to close to being revealed.

But this is indeed "high crimes and misdemeanors" stuff.

President Trump *will* have the power to imprison Clinton- but you can bet that he will instead use this power to grain favors (knowledge) from Clinton.

see

"Shark Boy" Chaffetz

I remember he fucked up the VP pick, what else did he end up getting wrong?

Chaffetz is my hero.

You know what the worst part about this whole thing is? It's proof that the justice system we have is faulty and corrupt to the core, and that justice as an ideal is a lie and a worthless concept. Imagine if you or I had done the things Clinton and her people are being accused of with the overwhelming pile of evidence stacked in front of them. We'd probably bypass jail altogether and get the treason fun stick to the head. And in this very system, it has been manipulated so that the evidence doesn't matter, the circumstances don't matter, and the fact that each of them might as well have had a signed document reading "I DID IT!" in their hands doesn't matter. What fucking good is justice if it isn't blind?

reminder to look up the law regarding this issue, not only that you might find something, but you can keep up with the issue and possibly point out something in the future, that aids in the prosecution

So the tldr version of this is that everyone with half a brain knows Clinton and her aides are corrupt sacks of shit who deleted evidence after it was supoena'd; however the FBI and DOJ are also corrupt sacks of shit and will not prosecute. The vids here are of the oversight committee BTFO'ing the FBI/Comey with facts, but since they have no power to prosecute means that ultimately nothing will come of this. Something could happen if the media ran with the story, but they won't because all the major outlets are in the pockets of the left.

Is this about right?

The game was rigged from the start.

Once Rowdy Gowdy gets a hold of you there's no immunity from destruction.

They can take it to the supreme court if they don't agree, is my guess

Grand Inquisitor Chaffetz.

I swear that if past lives are a thing, Chaffetz did a stint with the Spanish Inquisition. He had the capacity to be stone cold and absolutely pitiless. I believe that if he could, he would execute these people. In fact, if looks could kill, they'd already be dead.

Mine too. I hope it happens.

>but they won't because all the major outlets are in the pockets of the oligarchy
Fixed that.

This isn't a right vs left fight, this is class warfare. And since Clinton represents the rich and Trump represents...well, more than just the rich, both sides of the money are behind Clinton.

Comey isn't going to say shit.

Does congress have any power to prosecute the fbi? Or are they just going to ask questions that lead nowhere.

>Fixed that.
>This isn't a right vs left fight, this is class warfare. And since Clinton represents the rich and Trump represents...well, more than just the rich, both sides of the money are behind Clinton.

Fair enough. You're likely right about this.

Also fuck me for checking the box before proof reading, now Captcha thinks I'm a bot and I'll have to click 50 pictures before I can post for the next 24 hrs.

>Tax dodging
Seems pretty illegal too.

>Obama denied knowledge of existence of the email server despite communicating within it with a pseudonym.
>Federal records destroyed after a subpoena was ordered.
>Perjury before a congressional hearing.

None of this seems to have any weight to Comey or Lynch. Hillary is basically untouchable, right?

Even if there's no prosecution, Comey says that there could be administrative penalties for such carelessness. So why are no penalties AT ALL being applied to Clinton (eg. denied access to further classified information in the future)?

>trying to suffocate air jordan

we care but theres nothing we can do

It carries weight, for anyone but Clinton. FBIanon said the corruption is so damn deep it would pretty much destroy our entire system.

To be honest, we might need a plain rebuild. Trump probably wants something like that, but I mean start from the ground up ... go back to Washington and his people's standards and start there for fuck's sake.

That first guy, Ratcliffe, actually genuinely rustled Comey.
I am Impressed.

Clinton walked away clean, but the FBI has come out covered in shit. Seriously what is with that woman?

Comey constantly did everything he could to avoid outright answering the questions given. Always putting the blame somewhere else or that he forgot. That just screams that something is up. He refuses to give proper answers and seems distraught when trying to come up with these bull shit replies.

I noticed that too. I never saw Comey lose his cool in the last interviews, but Issa and Ratliffe went in raw and it got to Comey. Now whether it got to him in the manner of him showing he's been bought, or the fact that the FBI's reputation is being dragged through the mud I dont know for sure. Bit of both maybe?

chaffetz is a jew

Pure, concentrated narcissism. The abuse of greatness is when it disjoints remorse from power. And, to speak truth of Clinton, I have not known when her affections swayed more than her reason. But it is a common proof that lowliness is young ambition's ladder, whereto the climber upward turns her face, but when she once attains the upmost round,she then unto the ladder turns her back, looks in the clouds, scoring the base degrees by which she did ascend. So Clinton may. Then, lest she may, prevent. And since the quarrel will bear no color for the thing she is, fashion it thus: that what she is, augmented, would run to these and these extremities, and therefore think her as a serpent's egg -- which, hatched, would as her kind grow mischievous -- and kill her in the shell.

Why are they trying so hard to protect her? I just don't understand.

As much as I admire them fighting the good fight, nothing will come of this. Co-conspirator Comey has interfered on HRC's behalf and obfuscates the truth. The witnesses have been given immunity after telling the FBI NOTHING. The files are deleted and the bodies have been buried, and nobody gives a shit.
The only chance to make this right is to get Trump into office (maybe).

Comey's suffering an internal conflict: his primary goal is to protect the corrupt system itself, but he also doesn't want to expose the FBI (and thus *himself*) for being as corrupt as it is.

So imagine a corrupt lawyer going through the same sort of dilemma as HAL.

btw, Comey majored in Religion and is a Methodist, so publicly shaming the Church of Capitalism is a big deal to him. But the upset and tears are only about sacrificing what to him is the most important thing: the *appearance* and *reputation* of the FBI.

He wouldn't give a fuck about right or wrong or truth.

This. And only this will fix anything.

At first Comey was somewhat believable. Now he looks worried his lies and shielding HRC are coming apart.

>get Trump into office
meant for

can she be indicted?

Under the law, she not only could be indicted but *should* be indicted. She was in absolutely clear violation of the statute (which says nothing at all about "intent" or lack thereof, the magic excuse Comey used to justify letting her walk).

But the problem is prosecutorial power (starting with indictment and then moving forward) rests solely with the Dept. of Justice, which controls the FBI, and both are controlled by the President.

So the people whose job it is to uphold the law and indict and prosecute her ***are the very people who are complicit in her crime***.

This is why this is all such a big deal. While obstruction of justice and all the rest are serious crimes, that this exposes the President and thus the entire Executive Branch as corrupt criminals is the sort of thing that ends a government.

He's getting comfy