A LITTLE OC FROM GERMANY TODAY

Alright, sit down guys, I have a story to tell.

It happened today when I was heading home after some paperwork...I see a bus at a station and a lot of cars behind it. While I walk past the bus I see that the bus driver (40-some years old German lady) and an imigrant (black, about 20/30) were arguing. The black man was threating her and screaming at her. I tought to myself wtf and then the guy was about to attack her. I stepped in at told him to calm down, he was INSANE. CRAZY, literally,

Happened today, fresh oc.

> heading home after some paperwork at my university
> see bus at a station in front of my apartment
> doors open, cars honking, totally crowded (school has just finished)
> the bus driver (40-some years old German lady) was arguing with somebody
> look closer, see a black man (about 20/30) insulting and screaming at her
> for a sec I was thinking that I should just mind my own buisiness
> realize this guy is actually INSANE and about to attack her
> fuck it, go back and step it, tell him to calm down and tell the lady to call the police
> my pulse is going insane
> guy is going up and down, apparently the lady was racist because she asked him to show is ticket
> again, the bus was crowded and a lot of older Germans were sitting there too
> NOBODY GAVE A FUCK
> the black man would've attacked her if it wasn't for me
> russian woman (or at least with a russian accent) comes up to us and asks when the bus will continue
> she's late for work
> isthishappening.jpg
> other immigrants are telling the black man to run away before the police arrives
> who by the way is still screaming and hitting the windows and insulting people
> oh, did I mention he had a kid with him?
> he goes out of the bus, I follow him and tell him to stay
> other migrants tell him not to listen to me
> he is still furious
(cont'd)

Other urls found in this thread:

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/tag/dahn/
vice.com/de/read/dortmund-dorstfeld-vom-hausbesetzer-zum-nazi-kiez-885
i.4cdn.org/pol/1475110774066.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(cont'd)
> tell him to calm down and not make it any worse
> migrants tell him that he will be fucked if he doesn't run away
> tell them to be quiet
> police arrives, takes our credentials (from me, the bus driver and the black man)
> black man goes on about racism
> lady is still shaking, she was fearing for her life
> I cheer her up, tell her it's okay and I don't think she's racist
> police asks me for my ID or if I don't have it on me for my driving license
> ask the bus driver on what picture I look better
> she starts laughing, finally smiling again
> police tells me that they will call me
> tell me that I can go home now

This happened in front of over 50 people.
NOBODY GAVE A FUCK. HE WOULD'VE FUCKED HER UP.

Germany has a problem. Today the problem got real, again. The sad part is that nobody cares. More then half of the bus was migrants and they were siding for the black man after the dust had settled.

What is wrong witht his world, how do we fix this??
THANKS MERKEL.

WORK CAMPS

Good man for stepping up. Others will have seen and may do the same next time.

>leftists getting what they voted for
>hurr durr germany problem xD^^

kill yourself

Disgusting. Makes you wonder about every other time a German native is mugged, raped or murdered, if there were whites that could've done something but didn't.

White people that stand by and do nothing when shit like this happens are race traitors, they deserve

> leftists
Are you retarded? Do I sound like a fucking libtard to you??

you use public transportation.
Proof that you're eligable to vote now.

Deserve enrichment, sorry I forgot to add the last part

> she starts laughing, finally smiling again
You're in there mate.

Good on you for helping out.
Those people watching are pussies but the more of this shit they see, the more they'll wake up to the problem.

I am proud of you, user!
You did the right thing.

god bless you
now take what you have witnessed and use it to become NeoHitler

I walked past the bus, I didn't use it.
I live close to the university.

The bus driver did not deserve that. Fucking idiots in the bus did.

People dont give a fuck about eachother nowadays.
Why?
What is with western europeans being so passive to eachother?
I just dont get it

Good work Hans.

Some people simply have no sense of community or have no moral compass. I blame political correctness and a lack of self efficacy.

you did the right thing, god bless you .

>you use public transportation.

> see bus at a station in front of my apartment

Are you retarded?

>I live close to the university.

You can now screencap this for your /r/Cred Forums post.

not only that, they also lack total self-awareness. They function like robots. Its scary.

>again, the bus was crowded and a lot of older Germans were sitting there too
>NOBODY GAVE A FUCK

Whites have been conditioned to have zero in-group loyalty. It's the same deal here. When I was in high school I heard about a bunch of blacks who waited for a white kid after school and beat him pretty badly. Apparently "there was no reason" for the "random attack," but we all know it was because he was white and they were black. Anyway I also heard that a bunch of white kids stood around laughing while it happened like a pack of cucks.

Now, you can bet your ass that random blacks would jump in to help one of their racial brethren if the situation had been reversed. It's natural to do so. But (((Hollywood))) and (((public school curricula))) have destroyed racial cohesion among whites.

tl;dr Be aware that many whites are cucks and won't back you up if you get into trouble with vibrant youths - even in a public area.

Were you the painted man? You seem very upset.

I was gonna berate you for telling the story twice, that I'm not cuz that's a fucked up story.

There is no way this will end happily. It may seem like the West is doomed, but there are still strong forces out there trying to fix this issue that will reveal themselves in the upcoming year.

We are not immune to history, and history is littered with corpses left by white men.

The problem is he was muslim. I know it because he said some arabic words muslims use. I am muslim too, don't look like one though.

You know what people will remember?
The muslim who insulted the bus driver and would've gone far worse.
The migrants (probably muslims too) who told him to grab his child and run before the police arrives.
But not me. I don't look like a muslim, I didn't tell anyone.

>Germany has a problem
More like 6 million

you don't know the red flags for Germans desu.

Just stop.

Sharing a OC too

>be traveling in germany in ICE train (highspeed train)
>some black woman sits with barefeet on the ground with her children while eating chips
(WTF??)
>it smells like shit and food and rotten feet
>the germans , young and old people in the wagon DONT GIVE A FUCK
>they just sit there passive
>I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO ACTUALLY SAYS "FUCK WHAT IS THAT SMELL????"
>all other people are shocked that i asked this question
>change wagon

>White people that stand by and do nothing when shit like this happens are race traitors

I agree but you gotta admit it takes a really courageous person to stand up to this. if you survive the encounter with the nigger then you'll get your throat cut by liberals once they hear about your racist actions.

I am studying on my masters, I am student. I am living on my own. Obviously I am not rich.

But what the fuck is your problem?

>I cheer her up, tell her it's okay and I don't think she's racist

this is what germans say to calm each other

>I am Muslim too
You have to go back nigger

:) or he can work in camps.

I had Syrian stabe his wife death on are streets SHITS was given.

No way near main news

you're an obvious liar and probably some comp sci faggot.

No, he can stay. He's proven himself.

An apathetic society is the sign of a dying society.

Enjoy the ride, because it's only going to get worse.

nobody cares

He is right. Some pepole actually sided with the black guy, the rest didn't care. The bus driver had to defend herself for ASKING FOR THE GOD DAMN TICKET.

Public transport is asking for passenger to come to the front door if they want to get in. He apparently entered from one of the backdoors.

>shu shu

I swear to God that's not a joke.
That happened today and she feared that she might have been the bad guy in the eye of the public ppl.

>NOBODY GAVE A FUCK. HE WOULD'VE FUCKED HER UP.

So pretty much America...

>This happened in front of over 50 people.
>NOBODY GAVE A FUCK. HE WOULD'VE FUCKED HER UP.
You have some nord in you.

This is what differs us so much. Here it would be the quite oposite, usually just one guys goes in and that's enough with these monkeys. Other times they just go on AUTOMATION when situation like this occur, either just beat the perps up or hold knock and hold them down til they get arrested and put for deportation.

A bit tired now, but this was good of you user. Here people would care what that fucker yelled, it's just the way he acted, immediate response and to shield his child from whatever was to come.

>In one case last year here 3-5 shits started like down with you
>a 10 year old boy got robbed for his iPhone and they did other shits
prolly thinking this was well germany...
>noes... one guy took them all
there were no more teeth in, legs and arms brokens...
>nobody cared, the shits got arrested not the guy this is "nodverge" and then you are exempted from using violence
It was at a transit place from Oslo, to well outside were you wanna go lol. It's impossible to drive to work there so people take busses, sub and trains to get out of that shithole

I didn't save the sauce put it should be trackable, I had to much to do at them time than to shitpöst

You just should stop caring

WAIT IT'S LIKE 2:34 AND GERMANS ARE UP AT THIS TIME? BTFO YOU GOT TO WORK IN THE MORNING, HOW ELSE WILL I AFFORD MY 54 MONTHLY EUROS FROM WELFARE?!?!?!

shariaunveiled.wordpress.com/tag/dahn/

was early in morning kids going school.

I study Computer Science in Dortmund, where it happened today. Shit obviously is not coming to the news, but I can tell you the time and place and you can go ask the local police department.

I'm glad fall's coming so all you leafs will fuck off

Telling someone to calm down when they're upset never works...

wait, they don't allow to enter on the backdoors in your buses?
They actually force you to enter at the front?

We need to stop being polite to the point of indolence, especially in the face of those invading our countries. Too long now have we just rolled over when the going gets tough. Over the next few years, the elections in Europe HAVE to be a right wing vote that is patriotic and anti-immigrant if we have any hope at all for the human race.

>Computer Science in Dortmund

>One day it will be acceptable to just beat the shit out of a nigger who's causing trouble

Feels good man. 10/10 OP, Germans need to uncuck.

same in NL what planet do you live on

Yes, because that's where they can check your ticket.

It didn't work at first, he just stepped back after I was blocking the way to the bus driver.
Once he was outsite of the bus and trying to get away I really got to him by saying that he has to think about consequences and he sat down and waited for the police to arrive.

What is there to laugh, I am good at it and I love it. No shame in computer science

OP is doing god's work.
How do I grow balls to do the same?
I'm basically a manlet, so I'm super scared to get beaten to a fucking corpse just for defending a bus driver. I know full well that those Kulturbereicherers don't know when to quit.

>he's a muslim

You realize that you need to go back right? Not even memeing, if you've lurked here long enough then you know that too.

>Yes, because that's where they can check your ticket.
wait you telling me they have to check every passenger before they enter? LMAO
you live in a third world country?

Haben sie dich an ner Fachhochschule nicht genommen oder wolltest du nen "TU" Dortmund Abschluss tatsächlich haben?

its not the case here, because we're not poor

Kauf dir nen Messer du Pissbacke

go back to /jp/

"Pissbacke"
Wie alt bist du? 40?

> born and raised in Germany
> would literally die for Germany in a fight against ISIS
> don't have any place to go back

> Fachhochschule
Bist du in der Unterstufe? Wie kommst du darauf, dass CS auf der FH besser sein soll? Die TU ist eine angesehene Uni, speziell im Bezug auf CS. Du hast offensichtlich keine Ahnung wovon du da eigentlich redest.

I meant you Fuck'd up.

Why are you so enraged by this thread?

>Die Tu Dortmund ist eine angesehene Uni

Nicht wenn du jemals vorher gearbeitet hast.
Aber davon wissen Alibistudenten wie du nichts.

Nice work mate - a little bit of courage can go a long way.

Nice work user.

Dir ist klar, dass die TU von Firmen wie Fraunhofer u.Ä. umgeben ist und die bevorzugt TU Studenten nehmen? Du hast absolut keine Ahnung.

He is literally shitposting, even in German.

>Doesn;t have a choice if he genuinely want to preserve traditional German culture
>abandoning his own people in favor of another
>hs the right ideals, but hasn't quite gone far enough into truly wanting to preserve European society

You can be an honorary Aryan if you want, but otherwise you are a symptom of a multicultural problem. You can convert or not raise your family in Germany. Even if you would die to preserve it, which is objectively a good thing, your presence in itself is not a good thing. That's the whole point of an ethnostate. Of course there would be a certain % that would be allowed to stay, but if the % changes due to population growth which threatens homogeneity... someone is getting deported.

You need to reconnect with your own people, even if you are siding with people who aren't you that are being discriminated against by your people.

T. Hispanic white nationalist

>I'm Muslim too
Dropped

ich rede von richtigen Jobs, nicht Kaffeekochen und Programmieraffe sein.
Das kannst du mit Abi und Youtube tutorials.

You did the right thing germanbro, God bless you and good luck with your studies

kinda reminds me of this

good work, kraut

we all need to grow some balls and stand up to these people

I posted this in an other thread before:

> I am 100% honest, if ISIS or any other form of cancer is coming to Germany, I will fight them too. I really found something in my heart when I was 14. It changed my live and since I am a strong believer. I can't really describe it.
> I also come from here: vice.com/de/read/dortmund-dorstfeld-vom-hausbesetzer-zum-nazi-kiez-885
>A place where a lot of nazis live in Germany.
> I actually get along with them and they think that I am "okay in their book". The sad thing is, that I believe there are thousands like me out there that suffer under the inbred idiots that are shouting "Islam" while killing innocent people.

I understand why people are upset about muslims and I don't blame them desu.

(pic related)
You did a good thing OP. I've been in similar situations a couple times and I'm the only person to try and help someone in a fight. Everyone else just stares.

Man France what a nice secure safe place with all your terrorist attacks

"Lmao our buses have no security!"

I really think this should be normal behaviour.
That's why I am posting it here. I couldn't believe it myself.

Thanks!

>Be me
>See this thread is about Germany
>Click
>It's about the rapefugees
Every fucking time. Man, you guys are not doing too well. Point of no-return when?

kill yourself hans, this is happening in italy since the migrant crisis , we asked you for help but you acted like asshole, now taste the same poison and go to hell

> Point of no-return when?
Over.

> You acted like asshole[s]
I blame Merkel. You should too. Germans really have nothing to do with it. You don't really believe in the democracy meme, do you?

Just move to the US man. Abandon ship.

Where exactly? Nordstadt?

a ticket ? that is so weird and cute at the same time

here we use a special kind of card that needs to be recharged when you run out of money

can only be used on public transport and has no personal data other than last bus taken

Same in the US bruh

forgot pic

>trust me I'm one of you

Dorstfeld, der Schwarze kann froh sein, dass er das nicht paar Haltestellen weiter durchgezogen hat.

We have so many different systems.
You can buy paper tickets from the bus driver, you can have a abo card (plastic) which you have to hold to the NFC device and wait for it to turn on the green LED, or if you are a student like me your ticket mailed to your email and have to print it out for yourself. They check the QR code on it when they feel like it.

And then there are different tickets for the DB (trains) too.

Die werden doch eh direkt wieder frei gelassen. Das ist denen bewusst. Studiere auch an der Uni in Do. Bin mal statt mit der S1, mit der S2 von Dorstfeld zum Bf gefahren. Krasser Unterschied, S1 voller Studenten, S2 nur Ausländer.

> S1 voller Studenten, S2 nur Ausländer.
Wahre Sache, S2 fährt auch an Recklinghausen usw vorbei, da kommen die ganzen Leute her.

Hab letztens am Hbf echt gedacht, dass es vorbei ist mit Deutschland; wie in Köln blockierten da die Migranten die Türen und wollten mich und meine Kollegen nicht durchlassen. Unglaublich...

"""""work"""""" camps

Nirgendswo in den Medien von gehört,aber seit Silverster wundere ich mich nicht, dass davon nicht berichtet wird.
Beim Bf denke ich mir, so schnell wie möglich weg, einfach das mieseste Gesicht aufsetzen, Hände am Port. und Handy.

Du weist ja, wie die auf pol übertreiben, aber heute mit dem Typen im Bus...ich mache mir ernsthafte Gedanke über die Zukunft. Alter, der ist richtig mies ausgerastet, sowas habe ich richtig lange nicht mehr gesehen. Ich dachte echt, ich bekomme gleich welche auf's Maul...

welche stadt mein fellow mitbürger? oder region, aber besser stadt pls ich dox dich doch net

screenshot this and post it everytime someone asks for a text-book example of taqiyya

Remember. The later people react, the stronger the reaction will be. Frustrations are piling up without a doubt

>just move to the US and lose your thousand year old culture

You will help europe by mixing your blood in and dilute us further?
You will help your people by avoiding the hard labor of fixing them up?
You have to admit you're failing hard on these front.

>mfw people don't know some french village ate their nobles during the revolution, out of anger.
fun and tasty times to come.

your probably one of the few germans that has a soul good on you mate.

In your opinion, how do we fix these problems? What can I personally do? What can I tell others to do?

look at Russians in 1917

hopefully it won't get as bad in the rest of Europe

this is actually a lesson that it's better to solve problems quickly

you really cant, the people dont really care like souless chinks, probably wouldnt care if the man beat the woman. Move somewhere else dude.

Good on you. I can guarantee there was at least one person on that bus who will now do something to intervene in a similar situation in the future because of the example you set.

>What can I personally do? What can I tell others to do?
Alone you can't do shit. Without army on your side, secret services, businessmen, authorities, you won't do shit. What you can always do is only having debates with people, posting comments on websites, preserving what's >good< in german culture. Support from foreign governments will have to exist as well

i.4cdn.org/pol/1475110774066.webm

Look this one muslim is ok, so the invasion and extermination of european is ok.
That's you, that's your role in that matter.

As for your people, break their fantasy they have anything in common with the arab, shame them everytime they leech or prefer faith to knowledge, make them deal with their shit themselves. Go start a nationalist isolationist movement in your homeland.

You always can, leaving is a choice, the coward choice, the american one.

>I am muslim too

Into the trash you go.

/thread

This is not crazy. This is what the third world is like. This is what it means when we say they have no concept of order.

> Look this one muslim is ok, so the invasion and extermination of european is ok.
> That's you, that's your role in that matter.
Well, I didn't tell anyone and I don't really look like a muslim either. It looked more like muslims were btfod today because of me...

> As for your people...
This one I give you...you are right. I am thinking of a German party like AfD to show that muslims and parties like that get along, but they burned their bridges a long time ago, this idea alone makes me sound like a maniac.

Story Time?

>Waiting in line for amusement park ride.
>I was 17 at the time, and my sister who was 15 was waiting with me.
>Sister has social anxiety and issues, so I thought it would help her if I went with her.
>Two teenage nigs come up behind us and also wait.
>My sister keeps wincing forward, like something is hurting her.
>Turn around to catch one of the shit heads grabbing her ass.
>They couldn't have been 15 or 16 years old at least.
>Pushed the kid 5 feet back and told him to fuck off.
>Turn back around and put my sister in front of me.
>2 seconds later, I get a cup full of soda thrown at the back of my head.
>Turn around and sock the nigger in the face 5-6 times.
>He starts hitting back, all while his friend is trying to jump on my back and donkey punch me.
>Had to have three staff members pull me off of him.
>Beat the first kids face into a bloody pulp, the second one had a split lip and broken nose.
>Cops came and arrested all three of us, sister was crying her eyes out when they put me in the back of the cop car.
>First kid had to be taken to a hospital for a concussion and multiple broken teeth and jaw.
>Spent 4 days in jail, they came back and told me it was justified self defence and that I could go home.
>Parents said they were shown the video of me pummeling the nigglets head into the concrete.
>Couldn't be any more prouder for standing up for my sister.
I had a black eye and a few bruises, but that event turned me into the nigger hating person I am today.

Same happen in my coutry. We have a terrible devaluation going, prices up in the fucking sky, and were tell by our leaders that theyre welcoming fucking refugees. Like they dont give a fuck about kids in the north literally eating salty cookies & chap tea as daily menu. All the money spent in those shit humans could be used in OUR people.
its just illogic. I hate this country.

>Spent 4 days in jail, they came back and told me it was justified self defence and that I could go home.
That's something that I can not imagine happening in Germany. You would probably be charged, it's not so easy to prove self defence.

Is there a happening scheduled for that day? Is it gonna be comfy?

the cameras showed them grabbing her ass multiple times. Plus me giving them a shove and saying fuck off should have been enough, but niggers gonna nig.

> cameras
Lucky devil

I once had an incident where cops pulled me aside and told me that they finally got me. I was confused and they told me that it's over and I should stop pretending. Turns out that they thought I attacked some woman, luckyly stuff got sorted out. I really feared that the justice system betrayed me back then...

dont worry germbro, once i get done with these salvatruchas en tabasco im headed to alemania for the euro happs

>> police asks me for my ID or if I don't have it on me for my driving license
>> ask the bus driver on what picture I look better
>> she starts laughing, finally smiling again
You're the broest of the bros Hans, I want to shake your hand and I'm a Polak.

And please, please do uncuck your nation. I don't know how and I don't know at which point it will be too late to do it without bloodshed, but the clock is ticking and every second brings you closer to the point where both the German nation and the Europe that our grandfathers shed blood for will be no more.

Well done OP, the rest of these cucks would have bent over and offered their anus to him. Although I personally would have attacked him, your resolution was probably better.

>More then half of the bus was migrants and they were siding for the black man after the dust had settled.

Tribalism is the norm in the world Hans, of course they will side with their group. I thank you for sticking up for another white person, we need more people like you around.

The police asked for my number so they could reach me directly if they had any questions.
I told them (in front of her) that they can call me, but please not WhatsApp chain messages.

She was laughing and jokingly asked for my number too. After that I left.

Our world is fucked. I just try to make the best of it. Even if it means making stupid jokes.

>I am muslim too, don't look like one though.

>wonders what burger Polak will do when he finds out broest of bros is Muslim and seriously not Hans

Das beste an meiner Situation ist, ich kann gar nicht gewinnen. Für die Ausländer/Muslime bin ich ein Verräter, für die Nazis ein Muslim.

gg wp

Come to your new home white man