SPREAD THIS SHIT!

Madman Obama calls vote to allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia a
>POLITICAL STUNT

>97-1 in the Senate
>Overwhelming majorities in both parties in House
>naw fuck the families
>need dat oil money

How much shit are the democrats gonna eat over this.

cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/obama-override-veto-911-bill-cnn-presidential-town-hall/index.html
SPREAD IT Cred Forums

for MAGA

do your job

this wins the election for Trump

I'll bump

Wait, wasn't Obama trying to stop the bill and got btfo?

That's what last article I read said.

>if you're perceived as voting against 9/11 families right before an election, not surprisingly, that's a hard vote for people to take. But it would have been the right thing to do ... And it was, you know, basically a political vote," Obama said

Kek, fall of the king. Rot in piss Obama

Dude the congress hates us too though

I don't trust this

They never agree except to inflate the currency and suck isreals dick

>political stunt

by whom? your own party voted in favor with the sole exception of Harry Reid

True but then you have Obama on the other side of the bill though so I don't know who to trust. Love seeing Obama get wrekt by his fellow globalist Democrats though

>001
More?

This is the legacy that Obama wants to preserve. A non-initiative cuck that bows to his enemies.

Such a sweeping overturn proves how done this country is with him, and Clinton by proxy.

Trump will win in a clean election. Obama will try everything now to cheat Clinton into presidency to keep them all out of prison

Why aren't they also suing Israel and the United States?

official lame duck reason or they're saying fuck you ?

I didn't read the OP. I just want MOAR.

>law allows government to seize saudi assets in the US if they lose
>tfw the government will start seizing and destroying saudi owned mosques

How conceited is Obama that he thinks 97% of the senate, including a those in his party, are wrong on this?

just impeach this nigger already

Harry Reid voted against the veto override.
Tim Kaine and Berncuck didn't show up to vote. Kaine should be asked why he didn't show up and if he did, how he would've voted. I already know the answer though.

Both are actually competent in sticking to the shadows. Saudi Arabia is literally shit at everything they do. If they had no oil, we wouldnt even acknowledge them
>They arent Saudi nationals
>OK they are Saudi nationals. But we didnt train them
>Ok we trained them but we didnt fund them
>Ok we funded them but we didn't....
Etc ect etc

Basically this. I think everyone in congress is just kind of annoyed at these behaviors, he is really like the kindergarten kid that just let himself get bullied.