Juanita Broaddrick on Clintons to Chelsea: "Your parents are not good people"

The chickens are coming home to roost, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/chelsea-clinton-criticizes-trump-for-invoking-her-dads-past-juanita-broaddrick-responds/
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/07/judge-unseals-more-details-in-jeffrey-epstein-underage-sex-lawsuit-210065
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>relevant
mediaite.com/online/chelsea-clinton-criticizes-trump-for-invoking-her-dads-past-juanita-broaddrick-responds/

I wonder how much money the GOP is paying her.

How much is the DNC paying you?

Do you realize there are over 17 women (more are in hiding and scared) that have complained about Bill sexually abusing them?

Do you also deny the Cosby rapes?

>A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
Mark Twain

Shit like this is why I was planing on spending the rest of my life alone.

Women really do ruin everything.

If she's telling the truth, does it matter?
Would it matter that she was previously paid hush money by Clinton associates?

Certainly, coming out decades later during political campaigns was a tactical move to smear the Clinton's, but does that change anything really?

She's just another free American voice adding to the grand chorus of buttragousness.

Bill Clinton was a 6 foot 4 alpha stud.

You really think he would have to force himself on some 6/10 nurse who was already fucking around? lol.

Donald's broke so maybe it's an I.O.U.

>victim shaming this hard
Thank you for Correcting the Record. $0.03 has been added to your account.

Definitely

whoa check out that bonus!

>le tall stud maymay

Clinton looks like a fucking goober in that image and you know it.

haha delicious when libs defend a rapist. just shows how they have no ideals and all they want is power.

ITT Liberals claiming rape victims are just whores who were asking for it.

Love it when their masks slip.

Bill Clinton fucked around and definitely fucked a few crazies and probably (like most men in his position) made promises to commit with women he had no intention of keeping.

Bill Clinton has plenty of political opponents with good reason to tarnish his name.

There are crazy women who Bill has not fucked or had any contact with whatsoever, who would and have made allegations against him simply because they are crazy and he is a public figure.

There is 0 proof he has raped anyone.

The guy fucks (or at least at one stage fucked) Hillary and got blown by Monica Lewinsky.

He clearly doesn't have standards.

Six women (that we know of) have claimed to be sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton.
All lying whores, right.

need to get twitter trending #imwithjuanita. don't they always claim that you have to believe victims? this should be a huge focus. conservative places need to run with this and use the exact language the left does.

yes it all depends on what "is" is
thank you for correcting the record.

Chelsea isn't even his kid

Bill Clinton is the white people Bill Cosby

Clearly you've never seen any pictures of young Hillary. Not only was she very attractive, she was obviously very intelligent as well. Consider how rare that combination was back in the early 70s. He hit the jackpot.

He will fuck any mildly attractive thing with a vagina, that's for sure, but that's because he CAN. Not because he's going around raping them. Look at the hambeast Arnold Schwarzenegger had a child with while married to a Kennedy girl.

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/07/judge-unseals-more-details-in-jeffrey-epstein-underage-sex-lawsuit-210065

This feels like an episode of SVU with all of Billy's shenanigans.

I mean, there's proly a lot of truth to it. after more and more stand up. it's moreso the image of one of our presidents to actually be a predator. and how that will unravel a shit ton.

rape is okay, if you were president once.

Wew stop victim blaming, tumblr. I thought a womans word was good enough to convict a male of rape?