Which do you favour, Israel or Palestine? Do you side with the left (Palestine) or the right (Israel)?

Which do you favour, Israel or Palestine? Do you side with the left (Palestine) or the right (Israel)?

Left wing nationalism is the answer

No imperialism, no race mixing

Give the Palestinians a state, give the Kurds a state, give the Kosovo fucks a state, give the niggers a state

Just don't be multicultural about it - if you have a culture, fuck off and make your own country

What if you wanted to swap countries. Like, if Americans wanted to go and live in China, and Chinese wanted to go and live in America, and they swapped countries, would that be ok?

You would have to uproot everyone in either country for that to really work

Nation-states historically don't move very much, they expand and contract

Where do they expand into?

There is no such thing as Israel.

Are you a lefty?

Nigga land around them. Hitler expanded into the Rhine and into Czechoslovakia because there were Germans there. A good example of a nation-state expanding would be the attempts to incorporate Austria into Bismarck's unified Germany.

Generally however states that expand have to expand and take land from other states

Palestine was there first.

Also desu Zionism is imperialist cancer but it'd be impractical to dissolve Israel because people live there now. Same arguments for Native Americans getting their land back

Do you think it's OK for nation-states to expand by taking land from other nations?

So do you side with Muslims and the left in supporting Palestine?

Of course not, imperialism is a cancer on society

The ideal situation is each nation fucking off and keeping to themselves. Shouldn't expand, shouldn't contract. Just let each other be and stop fucking around

I stand with the Christian state of Jerusalem

Do you think going on holidays in other countries is bad?

Neither, we need to conquer both nations and establish a Christian state there

Evetything else > Muslim

lmao why? what a waste of money, resources and human life. why don't you just deport all your browns to another country instead? make america white(r) again.

Rather white niggers than brown

Oh boy. He hasn't watched the latest cartel video.

well i don't think anyone other then US citizens have any stake in this conflict, due to their tax money funding the military operations.
don't you have bigger issues in uk, like what tea the queen is gonna drink on wednesday?

Israel

I have Palestinian blood ( and last name , and the noose ) But dont support them

however the jews have issues too and they have part of the global media covering their asses

The clay belongs to Christ.

Palestinians are natives; Ashkenazis are invaders. We should arm the natives to drive out the invaders.

Neither. Cleanse the middle east with nuclear fire.

Lebensraum

I'm more of a fan of new beach front property for Iraq and Saudia Arabia just shovel it into the Mediterranean

Palestinians don't steal every Shekels hey find

Palestinians tolerated Christians before Christians tolerated muslims. Kys.

Kys. What has a palestinian ever done to you? Have you ever heard of a palestinian pedophile?
A palestinian rapist?
A palestinian terrorist?
Have you heard any of them in your country causing a rukus?
No, either because your country doesn't like palestinians and they like israel or it's because they are actually tolerable people who don't force their culture down your throats. Actually, no, it's both, not just one.

The middle east has been the source of conflict for millennia. Eradicate it for the good of humanity.

I call it the "Solomon Solution" - kill it and they can have half of the nuclear wasteland left thereafter

she'll drink PG fucking tips and like it

Palestine , Israel or oil?