Jason Cook

Maine 2nd district, Trump win

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

Nope, get BTFO, faggot.

Charles Cruz
Charles Cruz

PA
It will be very close. I can see it going red, but Philadelphia is very liberal and has the highest population in the state.

CO
I can't see it swinging to the right, but I could be wrong.

NV
It's up to Trump to convince latino voters

NM
Same as above.

MI
Detroit, Flint...

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Then it goes to congress to decide

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

Why do you people think PA is going to go blue? Hillary's PA rallies consisted of her going to decrepit steel towns and telling the disenfranchised poor people that they should have picked up the tab and gotten better jobs. Meanwhile one of Trump's main talking points is bringing manufacturing jobs and infrastructure (which PA is lagging way behind in) back.

I would be completely dumbfounded if PA went blue.

Charles Williams
Charles Williams

inb4 congress ties too

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

If WI is red, MN will be red. Minnesota is already polling even. The only reason those two States are ever blue is because of the twin cities in MN and Madison and Milwaukee in WI. Those were all huge Bernie strongholds. The progressives here are all demoralized and won't show up to vote. Meanwhile the rural midwest has fucking despised the Clintons for decades. Believe me, they wouldn't miss a chance to vote against Hillary Clinton. MN and WI are safe red

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

If this hinges on PA, then Hillary wins.

Brody Ward
Brody Ward

Detroit and Flint really don't have that much of a sway on Michigan anymore, at least not nearly as much as they used to. Detroit's down under 700,000 people now and Flint's below 100,000, while Michigan itself has seen slightly better than stagnant growth. Besides Trumps message resonating extremely strongly in the rust belt, I feel like the declining urban centers in Michigan are a massive reason that things are so up in the air this year in that state.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Most urban black voters, especially those in the north, consistently vote for democrats. Unless Trump can convince them to look away from liberal lies, I still think they will flock to Shillary based on their own views and outside influence.

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

say hello to president johnson

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

Nevada not red
Pennsylvania not red
Maine not red
Minnesota not red

nigger what

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Trump wins Maine's second district worth 1 electoral vote
there we have it laddie

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

MI
WI
How did Hillary do during her primary season with Bernie? I think that will give a better view of what will happen in November when she goes against Trump

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

WI is polling blue on average.
NV is polling red on average.
CO is the least-blue, blue-state according to polls.

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

Oh no I'm not denying that, it's just that those voters hold far less of a sway than they used to. Not too long ago those cities held well over a million people between them, now it's closer to 750,000. Considering that Michigan's overall population has grown, albeit slowly, this shows that those cities don't have the power that they used to. I think it's a big reason that Michigan's even remotely competitive this time around.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

Agreed. He's killing luzerne and northhampton counties. Both went Obama both times, and went G W the previous two. PA is gone. The Democratic plan is hoping to fuck over AZ with Mexicans and Utah to Cuck it self and pray to Muhammad (pbuh) that Florida goes blue. If they lose Michigan or a Minnesota, consider it over.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Then again most of those voters are in dense urban areas, like Detroit and Flint. It's just one of the reasons why I can't see MI swinging to red.

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Trump is unequivocally leading in Maine CD2

That gives him the extra 1 he needs

#MAGA

William Brown
William Brown

Shilling of polls like Reuters and NBC, giving Trump worse numbers
Clinton and Trump are virtually tied in these typically Blue states.

JUST MAYBE?

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

Florida is really the key state in this election.

Ohio and Pennsylvania (the next two important) are already basically decided for Trump and Clinton respectively, if you look at their polling.

Trump HAS to win Florida if he wants to win the election. It's looking good right now, but it is by NO means certain.

Noah Lee
Noah Lee

Retired whites from various classes
Rubio and Trump can join forces to secure Miami
Don't worry. Florida will be red bros.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit