>blue

We got dat house bruh

I think NV will go red, maybe even PA

House votes, majority republican, Trump wins

Trump is going to win Nevada

Maine 2nd district, Trump win

Nope, get BTFO, faggot.

>PA
It will be very close. I can see it going red, but Philadelphia is very liberal and has the highest population in the state.

>CO
I can't see it swinging to the right, but I could be wrong.

>NV
It's up to Trump to convince latino voters

>NM
Same as above.

>MI
Detroit, Flint...

Then it goes to congress to decide

Why do you people think PA is going to go blue? Hillary's PA rallies consisted of her going to decrepit steel towns and telling the disenfranchised poor people that they should have picked up the tab and gotten better jobs. Meanwhile one of Trump's main talking points is bringing manufacturing jobs and infrastructure (which PA is lagging way behind in) back.

I would be completely dumbfounded if PA went blue.

>inb4 congress ties too

If WI is red, MN will be red. Minnesota is already polling even. The only reason those two States are ever blue is because of the twin cities in MN and Madison and Milwaukee in WI. Those were all huge Bernie strongholds. The progressives here are all demoralized and won't show up to vote. Meanwhile the rural midwest has fucking despised the Clintons for decades. Believe me, they wouldn't miss a chance to vote against Hillary Clinton. MN and WI are safe red

If this hinges on PA, then Hillary wins.

Detroit and Flint really don't have that much of a sway on Michigan anymore, at least not nearly as much as they used to. Detroit's down under 700,000 people now and Flint's below 100,000, while Michigan itself has seen slightly better than stagnant growth. Besides Trumps message resonating extremely strongly in the rust belt, I feel like the declining urban centers in Michigan are a massive reason that things are so up in the air this year in that state.

Most urban black voters, especially those in the north, consistently vote for democrats. Unless Trump can convince them to look away from liberal lies, I still think they will flock to Shillary based on their own views and outside influence.

say hello to president johnson

>Nevada not red
>Pennsylvania not red
>Maine not red
>Minnesota not red

nigger what

>Trump wins Maine's second district worth 1 electoral vote
there we have it laddie

>MI
>WI
How did Hillary do during her primary season with Bernie? I think that will give a better view of what will happen in November when she goes against Trump

WI is polling blue on average.
NV is polling red on average.
CO is the least-blue, blue-state according to polls.

Oh no I'm not denying that, it's just that those voters hold far less of a sway than they used to. Not too long ago those cities held well over a million people between them, now it's closer to 750,000. Considering that Michigan's overall population has grown, albeit slowly, this shows that those cities don't have the power that they used to. I think it's a big reason that Michigan's even remotely competitive this time around.

Agreed. He's killing luzerne and northhampton counties. Both went Obama both times, and went G W the previous two. PA is gone. The Democratic plan is hoping to fuck over AZ with Mexicans and Utah to Cuck it self and pray to Muhammad (pbuh) that Florida goes blue. If they lose Michigan or a Minnesota, consider it over.

Then again most of those voters are in dense urban areas, like Detroit and Flint. It's just one of the reasons why I can't see MI swinging to red.

Trump is unequivocally leading in Maine CD2

That gives him the extra 1 he needs

#MAGA

> Shilling of polls like Reuters and NBC, giving Trump worse numbers
> Clinton and Trump are virtually tied in these typically Blue states.

JUST MAYBE?

Florida is really the key state in this election.

Ohio and Pennsylvania (the next two important) are already basically decided for Trump and Clinton respectively, if you look at their polling.

Trump HAS to win Florida if he wants to win the election. It's looking good right now, but it is by NO means certain.

>Retired whites from various classes
>Rubio and Trump can join forces to secure Miami
Don't worry. Florida will be red bros.