Trump Concedes Debate Loss

If he admits he lost the debate, why can't you?

>Trump angry at allies conceding he lost debate

>WASHINGTON (CNN) —Donald Trump is angry that his aides and advisers have conceded to reporters -- largely without attribution -- that the Republican nominee struggled in his first presidential debate.

cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/donald-trump-debate-reaction/index.html

wyff4.com/politics/trump-camp-looks-to-learn-from-debate-failures/41869498

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
metronews.ca/entertainment/2016/09/27/cnn-gives-unequal-time-to-clinton-trump-in-post-debate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CNN
>Clinton News Network

IDGAF who "won" the debate.

Trump's campaign team is literally in full scale panic mode. Multiple resignations just came in today.

Your meme candidate was just that, a meme. Accept it.

Why is this rhetoric being pushed?

My dad was undecided and is now voting Trump after the debate.. he doesn't even watch normie news channels just listens to local politics on the radio (Seattle, WA)

Im still #bernorbust, hes making a comeback

Ah I see, your dad saw a bumbling drunkard retard on stage against a woman and decided he wants that in the white house.

Trumptards everyone.

Are you not reading your own greentext?

He's not admitting anything.

Ah I see, Trump is acting like an angry retard instead of admitting he loss. I can't wait to see his meltdown at the next debate.

You don't "win" a debate.

It only matters who swayed the most after the fact, and Trump swayed 34% of independents versus Clintons 5%.

Different way of looking at high turn over is that trump runs campaign like a business. Politicians are often from public or legal, so maybe they aren't comfortable with cutting people or working people hard.

>unnamed sources

Fuck off, shithead.

Contextually that statement actually makes sense.

Young people are very good with technology, to the point where there's been numerous cases of kids hacking the government.

It also acknowledges that cybersecurity, ie. keeping hackers out, is far more difficult and that more effort needs to be put forward. The best way to do this is to employ people that know what the loopholes in the system are.

The amusing thing about this is that while the hackers are the best at finding and fixing software weaknesses, the businessmen would be the best at finding and fixing tax legislation weaknesses.

Go take care of your wifes son

Run for the hills, shills, it's the only way youll save your body. Since you dont have a soul.

You're filth, tell your supervisor you need a good spanking.

>70 yrs old
>10 yr old son

>Trump's campaign team is literally in full scale panic mode. Multiple resignations just came in today.

While Trump rises ~5% in the polls after the debate.

>Your meme candidate was just that, a meme. Accept it.

Well... If they panic and consider it a loss then he is surrounded by idiots. AND STILL he manage to lead.

Just saw a huge-ass Trump billboard right off my local highway exit.

I live in California.

Feels fucking good.

>90792791
nahhhh piss off

No (You)s for you

Trump went up in michigan post debate

It's endearing that he is proud of his son.

>CNN
>We Shill For Hillary Network
>We Make Shit To Defend Hillary Network

how did you come to this conclusion?

He said the one thing I wanted to hear. "Can not continue to be the worlds police". For me, a swing voter in Florida, that's all I needed to hear.

Fuck off Hillshill

It isn't working.

>citing rigged online polls as proof trump "won" the debate
Delusional trumpfag. Your hero is having a nervous breakdown right now. The next debate will END Trump for good.

The supposed facts:
>Unnamed "sources" claim that Trump "struggled" during debate

OP's reading:
>TRUMP ADMITS HE LOST THE DEBATE

>CNN
What kind of fucking simpleton actually believes anything that comes from these professional liars?

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Define "win"

Hillary will collapse again by 10/31

You heard it here first.

Trump won the first half when he was tactically rebutting hillary and restraining himself. He came across as a fool the second half. The awful answer to the birther question should have been handled way differently, and he started speaking over her incessantly to the point of coming off as tacky.

If he can compose an entire debate the way he did the first half of this one he will destroy her. Keep alluding to NAFTA, TPP, and how generals are supporting him and he has it in the bag.

One thing he needs to be LESS restrained about is his describing of our inner cities and how they have had uncontested democratic control for over 4+ decades and are by far in all respects objectively shitholes. He needs to mention that incessant taxes and regulations are championing the heart over results, which these inner city war zones are testament too

Hillary won at being a smooth liar.

Big deal.

kek, that's all you got trumpfag? Wishing death so the retarded orange wins by default?

HAHAHA PATHETIC.

Bernie won all his debates. Didn't really matter.

>OP's reading

Nah, its just Clickbait.

>largely without attribution
>CNN
Into the trash it goes.

MFW

3 sheckels have been deposited into (((your)))) account.

>sign onto reddit
>post trump lost
>scan replies
>not working
>keep posting trump lost
>scan replies
>not working
>organic pizza's here yum
>post trump lost
>scan replies
> mass text from soros "step it up goys"
> post trump lost
>scan replies
>not working
>ask Ahmed what time he's here til and if I can catch a ride on his scooter
>post trump lost
>Ahmed said okay
>grab $50 a day check and rest of organic pizza
>rides off with Ahmed into the sunset

>(((CNN)))

You guys need to understand that Hillary has heaps of debate experience and the media is under her thumb, and considering this was Trump's first debate ever, I'd say he did an okay job.

Ah I see, you're a shill.

You can't keep people out though. That seems to be the problem. I've heard the analogy that cyber security is like a building shaped cement block that's a potential house. If it's clean and doesn't come into contact with anything external like the internet or usbs etc it's fine. But for a house to be useful to most it needs a door. You just gave yourself an opening. A house needs windows, maybe a garage, water pipes, electricity connection, and so forth. Each of these is an opening that's a security threat. You can minimize expore by not having extras but everything of value has at least a door and will always be attack proof.

If people want cybersecurity they need to be in a soundproof room that's been bug checked with nothing else where communication is done on paper that's then shredded and burnt.

Do you actually believe that? Do you have an extra 21st chromosome?

You do know that Trump does not drink?

>wyff4
>oy vey i need more traffic on my clickbait shit article
>better bait Cred Forums but include a random cnn link so nobody realizes
Non-archive links on Cred Forums should be bannable to solve this shit. Clickbait is figuratively tearing the world apart.

okay so instead of trying to improve for the next debate he's just going to do the same thing and probably fire those who suggest he should maybe study and prepare

The biggest source of failure in cybersecurity is the user. It would definitely be beneficial to have more stringent rules and training for people with access to sensitive information, as well as employing tighter protocols as regards encryption, etc. in order to minimise the damage caused by a user who has failed in their responsibility.

trump already said he was going to go ham next debate, trump supporters are not like ctr we don't give a fuck, shills try to shake it up, it doesn't work. MUH HILLDAWGGGG DIDN'T COLLAPSE ON STAGE OR COUGH UP PEPES DURING THE DEBATE DRUMPF BTFO

Fucking this.

>Do you actually believe that?

Do you believe that grass is green and the sky is blue?

Bumping to trigger more drumpftards.

That's rich coming from someone who probably gets their news from Infowars and Russia Today.

Only niggers say go ham. Are you a nigger?

>releasing your strategy to your opponent ahead of time
Didn't Drumpf rage at Hillary for doing that?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

The record has been corrected

?
It's more that the moderator is on her side, she knows the questions coming and has prepared answers for them
As well as the fact that all the tough questions were aimed at Trump

no, i am not a nigger. should have been able to deduce that from the fact that i didn't sheeeit muh dick black niggas lifes matter muhfuckka.

trump saying 'i'm not going to go easy on her for the next debate, i tried to take the high road this debate.' isn't the same as whatever nonsense hillary has spewed about isis on her site, 'first we take down their pepe frong, then we give all the money to israel, and then we all convert to islam'

t. Increasingly nervous

you answered your own question there.
Why is this rhetoric being pushed?
My dad was undecided and is now voting Trump after the debate..

undecided
now voting Trump

I'll remember that line user come November 8th...

I was thinking of looking up an article about the debate on a Canadian news site, then shitposting about it, but the article did it for me.

metronews.ca/entertainment/2016/09/27/cnn-gives-unequal-time-to-clinton-trump-in-post-debate.html

Bump :^)

Why did you lie?

Get a load of this goy.

Lie about what?

the point of security isn't to be impenetrable, it's to make the cost of an attack greater than the value gained by carrying it out

Kind of telling how desperate you are when you have to use 538 data from literally 2 months ago.

Must sting, huh?

You know as well as anybody the current data looks a whole lot different than that, and not in a way that gives you any confidence in nov 8th.

The republican candidate will win this election. I know it, you know it, and best of all, I know you know it.

Have a wonderful day, man :)

>can't even spell shekels right

I'm sorry you have to live with mental retardation, user.

I'm quaking in fear user, that debate performance by Trump was terrifying, REALLY.