Does "I have a son. He's 10 years old...

Does "I have a son. He's 10 years old. He's very very good with these computers" qualify as a national cyber security policy?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
youtube.com/watch?v=fFEVE7sHh7c
youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

Have you run out of material?

It is just a question. What is the matter,Trumptards?

Kek

>literal Trump quote
>le (((shillary))) le (((CTR))) le (((mainstream biased media TWISTING TRUMP'S WORDS)))

>It is just a question
it's the same question, one of maybe 6 or 7 questions, shills ask over and over and over and over all day and night, until everybody hates hearing about the fucking election. Can't you faggots just fuck off, no one actually cares about either Trump or Clinton as much as the shills think we do. Just post about another topic for once or fuck off

Better than Hillary's "If it gets too bad we will just delete everything and lie about it" strategy.

barron confirmed cyber hacker

He was either trying to explain how easy it is for retards in third world countries to hack the shit out of our sorry excuse for cyber defense, or how we have plenty of capable youth ready to aid in cyber defense

But its hard to explain things in a situation where you are being bombarded with loaded questions left and right

Even a ten-year-old can know that when the State Department gives you an email and tells you not to use your own for government secrets that you should listen.

Hillary Clinton is less capable than a ten-year-old.

Cyber is a tough thing OP. we must be careful.

CTR really triggers Cred Forums huh

Cyber is important. We must have tremendous cyber. Sad!

>But its hard to explain things in a situation where you are being bombarded with loaded questions left and right
Aww poor little Trump.

What's CTR? Does it pertain to the cyber?

Barron is a genius, he will tell his father how to strengthen the Internet.

>implying you can have a policy on such a thing

Don't be daft. We can't do a ton about advanced cyber warfare, it's at a point where some big companies just take a blow over anything. His underlying message was correct. Unlike hillaries canned as fuck "WELL UH IT IS BAD AND RUSSIA AND IT HAS TO STOP AND I WIL STOP IT" response.

OUR COLLECTIVE FUTURES UNDER EITHER PARTY.

END ALL VISAS! RAISE THE DEBT CEILING!

>retards who don't understand the Internet or infosec defend other retards who don't understand the Internet or infosec

Debates aren't actually about the questions being asked.
He's reminding everyone that he has a family, children, and grandchildren.
He has a stake in the future, and isn't driven by anger or hate. He's a businessman that's proud of what he created, and wants to see America succeed.
Nobody actually cares about the answers to questions about cyber security. Oh we should have better cyber security. Whoopty fucking do.

If shillary could do anything of worth she wouldn't have had her emails hacked into. Wish trump would have just nailed her on that immediately when she spoke of her plans.

What is the story on this?

Saw that earlier. Fucking brutal, and I'm used to watching some gorey shit. The guy literally has no face and the version with audio is even worse.

Cartels torturing someone. Spics, not surprisingly.

Hillary suffers from entitled executive syndrome. That doesn't mean you should have an opinion on things you know nothing about.

It's fake, dumbo.

If it's just a question then why did three of you post this same thread at the same time?

his son hacked the dnc

what is happening there? Man I am spooked out of my fucking skin by this shit. but I need to know more.

that person is still alive???? how????

I wouldn't expect an old fucking cunt to have any idea of computers or the internet.

The point is the US needs a president focussed on military, monetary, jobs and infrastructure. He can pick from the best in actual cyber security and let them handle it. That's not his outright goal.

His goal is to fucking fix the country with what he's experienced at.

Does hillary suddenly have a masters in fucking programming now that Trump says some typical oldfag shit?

Get off it.

I felt it was the dumbest thing said during the whole debate.
Demonstrated clearly how Trump and his supporters think every issue can be reduced to an easily digestible anecdotal argument or common sense.

>Does "I have a son. He's 10 years old. He's very very good with these computers" qualify as a national cyber security policy?

kind of bigoted to not mention he has a daughter

women can e good at these computers too

Damn, I had hoped it was Isis bullshit happening oceans away from my side of the planet. The fact that this shit is happening south of the US boarder even though I'm close to canada feels like spooky shit happening in my back yard.

The joke was his 10yo son has more qualification than Shillary

I play video games 6 hours per day. I think Trump should appoint me to oversee our cybersecurity network.

Yes

doesn't matter. he'll have advisors who will know all the details

Nothing I said was wrong though, the number one defense against cyber attacks is to not be a target in the first place. There is absolutely no 100% defense, and nobody said we shouldn't do anything. Trump was right in his assertion that anybody is capable from anywhere around the globe and that nothing is in hackable. Guess he should have gave a more canned response for faggots like you though.

trump needs to crush these cartels

cartel torture video?

whose this semon demon that i'm dreamin about creamin in?

No, he didn't. It was the 400 lb neckbeard on his bed who hacked the dnc, remember?

this user gets it

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Read the comment section and find the English translation. He dies at the end and they're playing music in the background.

youtube.com/watch?v=fFEVE7sHh7c

Or watch the video if you've got the balls. I got 20 seconds in with the sound off. They shove a stick in his mouth to keep him still while cutting his fucking face off.

He didn't finish his story. In his rallies he likes to mention his son Barron, he's so technically inclined when he tries to punish his son he puts a password on his sons computer. Well Barron is a genius, he found a way to bypass the password Trump has put on his son's computer. When Trump asks, how'd you crack the password son, Barron replies, "I'm not going to tell you dad!"

I've heard about every rally Trump has made and that's usually the story. I think he lost track of where he was going during the debate and didn't finish the story.

Depends if he has enough edge

fuuuuck that shit. I'm already spooked by what little I've seen. I don't like the concept of being turned into a partial spooky skeleton and still being alive.

Cyber

all you need is love

We have the biggest one billion dollar cyber, and it belongs to China. We can't continue doing this, folks. China cyber is big league, even Mexico cyber is big league, and what are we doing? Our people are just wasting time and money. Billions of dollars, every day. We have to get tough and figure out the cyber because if we don't Iran will, trust me.

0:50 how come it didn't cut?
0:52 open him more
0:54 put the stick in his mouth (he used the spanish word that refer's to animal's mouths)
1:00 shit he bit it, he wanted to cut his tongue off
1:02 let it go!
1:03 let it go, make him scream... there you go
1:07 put the stick in his mouth now that...
1:08 put it in put it in put it in
1:12 put it in. shit, so he doesn't scream
1:17 now he won't scream for shit
1:41 you picked the wrong side son of a bitch
2:04 what the fuck dude
2:16 son of your whore mother
2:18 put a rag for the stick (?)
2:19 step on him Dani (?) step on his chest
2:26 shit... let him go already
2:28 he's leaving already
2:32 cut his... let go off his...
2:34 he's almost leaving

I don't speak burrito but apparently this is the translation of what they say in the actual video, with some disco shit playing in the background.

Does a woman who violated law by having her own private email server who lied about it while leaving national security vulnerable make Hillary qualified to have anything to do with national security, you fucking huemonkey?

>I have a son. He's 10 years old. He's very very good with these computers
>Cyber is huge
>or maybe a 400 pounds hacker

I think he implied he have a hidden son that hacked the e-mails. A son called Cyber, who is 400 pounds and 10 years old.

Thanks Nixon for the war on drugs.

>alive???? how????
All they did was cut him open a bit. It's a superficial injury unless he bleeds out. How exactly do you expect it to cause death?

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE

They cut his entire face off, gouged his eyes out, shoved a stick in his mouth and then cut his throat open.

He referencing that this is an issue that the younger generation may or may not have a handle on.

Isn't he saying that the concept of using a computer is simple enough for a 10 year old kid to do, but the concept of national cyber security is way more difficult?

>All these cucks ITT who don't know "cyber" is a very widespread term in the intelligence community, and not just grandpa-talk.

He's fucking retarded, all he does is incoherently ramble about unrelated shit. Rato would have been a better candidate if he wasn't such a pussy and choker.

Stop spinning, retard. You've been found.

keep projecting retard

No. It qualifies as an implied strawman argument.

It's basically autistic as fuck.

Delete this.

Cyber is real serious we need to get tough and get smart.