According to Google If the election was TODAY this would be the electoral map

According to Google If the election was TODAY this would be the electoral map.

datastudio.google.com/u/0/#/org//reporting/0B29GVb5ISrT0TGk1TW5tVF9Ed2M/page/GsS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor
270towin.com/content/split-electoral-votes-maine-and-nebraska/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hehe google is run by a bunch of retarts

>quads wasted by a leaf

what's new

>Trump gets Florida, Ohio and PA
>still loses

Yea ok, this is a very likely scenario, thanks google.

>Iowa blue
>Maine blue
>Indiana blue

>CA
>Biggest shithole in the entire western world
>Pretty much filled with mexicans and niggers, they are almost a fucking majority there
>Shady as fuck voting system, illegals can even vote?
>IT COUNTS MORE THAN ANY OTHER STATE
I don't even know how any of you white anons can bear it. But I guess we white males here don't have it any better...

holy fuck rare

>arizona blue

come on man even as a shitpost

Nope

Google is just correcting the record

checked

Why, Hello there, Mr. Rare.

Daily reminder that the polls are rigged to shit.

Even in a fantasy world where polls are fairly conducted, why would they be accurate for Trump supporters?

EVERYONE who supports Trump instinctively hides their power level by now. WE'VE ALL HEARD THE STORIES of what happens if you so much as wear a Trump hat in public. So when a Trump supporter gets an unsolicited call asking who they are voting for, 9 times out of 10 they are just going to hang up or say "I don't know who I am voting for". That leaves 1 in 10 who claim they are voting for Hillary (because they are turbocucks who have to lie in front of their shitlib wife who is in the same room if they ever want their penis touched again), OR have balls of steel and will say to a stranger, "I don't know who you are but yes, I live at this address and support Trump, please come burn my fucking house down".

Why perpetuate the pretense that these polls can be trusted? They aren't independently audited. They can simply make shit up and we're expected to take them at their word. If you trust these polls, you belong in a GOD DAMNED OVEN. Literally fuck your own face until you die.

The best indicator is OBVIOUSLY rally turnout - you know, that thing where people demonstrate they are capable of taking a shower and getting dressed and leaving the house, which ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FUCKING VOTE IS GOING TO HAVE TO DO.

EVERY. SINGLE. INDICATOR. points to Trump winning in a COLOSSAL FUCKING LANDSLIDE.

They bombard us with rigged poll results in a pathetic attempt to mass-gaslight us so when Hillary "wins", we won't question it. They WILL steal the election with closed-source electronic voting machines deployed nationwide; RIGHT NOW they are CONDITIONING YOU to accept it.

So tell me: When Hillary "wins", will you accept it as truth and go back to your slave life, you cowardly faggot? Or will you recognize it as THE FLASHPOINT and go forth and kill the enemies of light and truth in our midst once and for all?

>wisconsin blue for hillary
>indiana blue

tippy toppest of keks

hillary has so much power, she's even bought up all the facts.

How's your vacation?

Missouri blue? Doubt

Quads of reality, I bet on this for the election day results

>kansas
>blue

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

Reminds of me of what we call shy tories in Canada, they're the silent majority that are worried about being associated with the Conservative party but still vote Conservative.

Kansas blue? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Never in a million years. Missouri and Indiana are very unlikely to be blue too.

>Google

Who have been shilling for Hillary all campaign.

It's fucking dumb. The electoral vote is based off of general population, not population of legal, registered voters. So tens of millions of illegals are adding 20 or so electoral votes to the state that are then awarded to the Democrats after the mere formality of voting.

Most people west of the Mississippi wish the whole state would just fuck off and sink into the ocean.

>kansa and arizona blue
>PA, Ohio Florida red but still lose
The fuck?

>Kansas
>Indiana
>Blue

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just a quick glance of the map tells me it is wrong, Colorado and Kansas are red, New Mexico is probably going to be red too, Virginia, lol, that is so red, and I would even wager that Michigan and Wisconsin will turn red before the end of all of this.

I can't wait for shit to kick off. The west coast must be purged.

>tfw Virginia always messes up the old CSA borders by being blue

This is my prediction.

>google intellectuals

It's Tim Kaine that fucked the state's chances of going red.

>Undecided: 20%~

>Minnesota Blue
>Indiana Blue
>Wisconsin Blue
>Missouri Blue

Why the fuck is maine forecasted red? I thought Upper East coast is supposed to be blue, different demographics than in NY,VT...?

>Indiana
>Blue

lol nope

wrong.

Colorado was +1 for trump. AZ is solid red.
Iowa is trump. One of the Maine's 4 goes to Trump easily.
Kansas is Trump, Missouri is trump, they aren't even battleground states. Same for Indiana
PA is hilary.

Final Score: Trump 275. Hilary 263

Same same

>Iowa
>Blue
Not after what Obama's been doing to our state the last four years.

How's your first goal medal?

and they still talk during movies

The site that has been busted multiple times, and still manipulates search results for Illary

The mere fact that people are talking about Wisconsin being in play for Trump, a state that hasn't voted Republican for President since 1984 proves where this thing is going.

Might be a landslide victory for the God Emperor.

10/10 flag
The most A E S T H E T I C

VA is never going to be red again. The influx of democrats and government dependent people into this state in the last 12 years that i've been here is disgusting.

I hate it, but it's true. The liberal population in NOVA is out of control.

100% correct based on polls right now.

How do you have Internet?

Blue Kansas

Google is wrong, Arizona will never go blue.

Possibly the largest piece of shit I've ever met in my life was from Gary, Indiana...He tried to shoot a drill sergeant during basic training and missed.

It's the growth of Metro DC and the fact that Tim Kaine is running with Clinton.

Why didn't those people move to Maryland, it also borders DC? Oh wait it's because the liberals ruined Maryland. Funny how they migrate like a cancer.

>Arizona
>Kansas
>Michigan
>Missouri
>Iowa
>Indiana
>New Hampshire

>Blue kansas
>blue missouri
>blue indiana
>blue arizona

wtf google

I kek'd when I saw it...sweet Jesus the amount of red-pilled shit I get on facebook from my relatives there is staggering.

270towin.com/content/split-electoral-votes-maine-and-nebraska/

>Although it is possible for an Elector to cast his or her vote for someone other than for the popular vote winner in their state, this is quite rare in modern times. As a result, Electoral Votes for a state tend to be "all or nothing".

>Maine and Nebraska have taken a slightly different approach in recent years. These states allocate two Electoral Votes to the popular vote winner, and then one each to the popular vote winner in each Congressional district (2 in Maine, 3 in Nebraska) in their state. This creates multiple popular vote contests in these states, which could lead to a split Electoral Vote.

>The popular vote winner of a state must win* at least one of the districts. That is why (in our website and App maps) you cannot assign all the district Electoral Votes to the losing party in the state. Note that since these rules were adapted, Maine has never split its Electoral Votes. However, in 2008, Nebraska did for the first time, as Barack Obama won the 2nd Congressional District (Omaha and its suburbs), gaining a Democratic Electoral Vote in Nebraska for the first time since 1964.

That's retarded - Iowa, Arizona, and Kansas are all red.

(((GOOGLE)))
THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>Arizona blue

Kill yourself leaf.

I'm stealing wi-fi from the local drug lord.

Why is USA election sistem so retarded?

>these States are more valauble than these other ones

Why don't you follow the logic way and coun't each vote seperate? If X gets 7 000 000 votes and Y gets 5 000 000, X wins it's fucking simple.

How would Ted get his delegates?

>kansas and arizona going blue
in your dreams faggot

>ks blue

Dis Google

>Arizona, Kansas, and Missouri blue
Ok

>NH Blue
Not on my fucking watch

>retart
I haven't heard that one in a while.

>KS blue
>AZ blue
>MO blue
>IA blue
>MA CD2 blue
>CO blue
> PA red
Thank you for correcting the record google!

The tree of liberty is getting very thirsty.

Lucky for me, I won't have to shoot any Feds, since if Hillary wins my state will just vote for the Texit. And no, America can't have our oil.

Big states would have too much power

>ACTUAL MAP

>indiana blue

LOL Thanks for correcting the record google.

Idk, why do you ask me? I am not American

Illegals aren't generally counted in the census.

MINNESOTA IS IN PLAY FAGGOT

Australian on holiday.

What are you doing on Cred Forums while in fiji senpai? Shouldn't you be turning it up?

nice square water

sure... kansas, missouri, indiana, iowa blue, right all those are red and that means Trump wins

Amen to that brother. We will separate and reforge all those who choose to follow and those whom are near but unwillingly to follow into a more perfect union. We'll also purge Austin.

God Bless Texas.

Just seeing them say Hillary would take Indiana is pure insanity, even if Pence weren't on the GOP ticket.

>Missouri
>for Clinton
AHAHAHAHAHA

We are about to elect an ex Navy Seal to be our governor. The ad that won him the primary was him shooting an AR-15 and saying "I was a Navy Seal".
The race for senate where I'm from is between Blunt and Kander. Blunt is the Republican, and as such, he has attacked Kander on gun rights. Kander is a former Army Captain and Afghanistan vet who responded with an ad assembling his AR-15 blindfolded while talking about how much he loves guns. And Kander is the liberal Democrat.

The only way Missouri would ever go blue was if it were Jim Webb running against some Republican, and he drove an Abrams tank to all of his rallies dual wielding a flame thrower and a Browning Automatic Rifle.

Missouri would never vote for someone as liberal as Clinton.

>kanas and missouri being blue
>winning ohio and losing

That's what it is already like. If the electoral college was abolished candidates would have to more evenly focus their attention on everyone in the country instead of just pandering to particular groups in particular states.

Fellow Missouri user, please convince me that you're correct and that Greitens will win.

RARE
A
R
E

Don't get me wrong, I very much believe Trump will win Missouri. We elect Dems to statewide office only if they have loudly tacked to the right/center (then they go back to just be Dems).

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump got Mi or Va. Is it realistic he could win one or both of those?

>He tried to shoot a drill sergeant during basic training and missed.

not many things on Cred Forums surprise me

I literally know nobody in the military, who has seen combat or has done worthwhile work (anything but bs desk job) to vote democrat.

Ha, you thought you were smart, posting when I'm away on my laptop without access to my collection.

But I have my flash drive right here, ohana! Saved, to be added later!

quads wasted on a fucking leaf again.

>the shantytown of your reading comprehension

What are the arguments for Trump winning Nevada?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html

Add to that AZ and KS. Really, any farm state will go red after Hillary revealed her estate tax plan aka "kill the boer."

>all those large states suddenly red
>100% red states suddenly blue

makes total sense!

Missouri voted for Clinton twice, but has changed quite a bit in the last 20 years

I choose to believe. I'm in the Missouri National Guard and I feel Greitens would have the balls to use us to lay down the law when needed. They should just call us in to put down every BLM protest that goes on in this state. We shouldn't tolerate those terrorists.

I cannot stand Claire McCaskill. Somewhat unrelated, but the Kansas City political machine has got to be gutted. Jackson County may be one of the most politically corrupt counties in the nation.

Why is Pepe using an overpriced jew rifle?

>kansas
>missouri
>arizona

lel

So tired of McCaskill, yeah.

I live in St. Louis city. There are so many elections I don't bother voting in since the Dem primary decides everything.

Clinton the male was more of a centrist than anybody we've had run for the highest office in a long time. Clinton the female is trying to suck in the Bernouts and is much more of a radical leftist than her husband. This will cost her more states than I think anybody takes into account right now.

Some retard actually donated $100.

NE Missourifag here, the department heads at the plant I work for are all ex-army/marines, and a disturbing number of them are seriously considering GARY FUCKING JOHNSON after Cruz dropped out.

Disturbing as fuck. I grew up with my parents in Illinois, they are lifelong Union workers and voting Hillary (they were Bernie people before he dropped). I'm voting for Trump, mainly for the Chaos factor and my general disgust at the two parties.

I really feel this State (MO) could break either way.

pls be my ai gf

Yeah, If Missouri votes for Hillary then it's because the entire map is weird. McCain didn't even lose Missouri in the 2008 wave. It has gone Republican the last four elections.

Trump wins PA, but not AZ, or KS?
Looks like I search bing now.

Yeah, but Kansas is never going to vote for Hillary Clinton.
I'd be checking my front yard for Rod Serling if that went down.

More likely to win Michigan, I think. His position on trade deals and the economy is pretty much music to the rust belt's ears. VA has a shit load of government employees and so most likely will stay blue.

Only voter fraud could turn this state blue, my fellow Missourian. Do not worry.

>McCain didn't even lose Missouri in the 2008 wave.
Missouri is a very pro-military State.
Of course they'd break for McCain.
That said, Hillary is more pro-military a candidate than The Donald.
Having a more dovish "Republican" candidate skews things up badly.

God damn if Webb was the candidate and actually did that shit I would be tempted to vote for him.

This too. The Google map is too weird for me to really buy it.

Kansas is a pretty purple state. Don't know about you, but I'm tired of Brownback and the Republican lies he's carried for the past 5 years.

>Only low Republican turnout could turn this state blue
Fix'd.

Presidential elections are different than gubernatorial elections.

Straight from the words of a true disciple of Kek.

We will win user, we will

>Kansas
>Blue

I haven't seen a single Clinton supporter in the whole state, and I've traveled throughout

Brownback sucks ass, but Kansas will never go blue

It's the same pack of lies the Republicans have been selling successfully since '86.

There's this insane segment of the Working Class that thinks the Republican Party is ever going to do anything positive for them, or deliver on a single "social issue".

That said, that bullshit gets harder to sell at a local level.

The phenomenon of military voters going for Johnson does give me pause, yeah. But in 2008 the state went red by the smallest margin in recent history. Bush and Romney did better than McCain, and most of the recent polls I'm seeing has Hillary struggling to get to 40%. I don't think the military thing is gonna be that big a factor.

Now we can finally move on and purge white men from the world :^)

I feel low Republican turnout + 3rd party "protest voting" could threaten a blue Missouri if the Dems get their turnout machine cranking in the cities.
And the latino population here seems to grow by the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio

This is the liberal Democrat in the Missouri senate race. In no other state would you see this, where a Democrat has to go so blue dog he plays with guns in his commercials.

I just don't see Clinton replicating anything close to the turnout machine that Obama had.

I'm not saying you're being unreasonable, by the way. Everything you are saying makes sense, I just don't think it will turn out that way.

Did the EU steal its flag design from Indiana?

>People are too shy to tell anonymous pollsters that they support trump
>But are just fine with outing themselves to their community by attending a very public rally.

I fucking hate Clinton, but this delusion is retarded. Trump is losing right now, and unless you work for it instead of deluding yourself, he will continue to lose.

>Indiana. Missouri. Arizona. Kansas.

Ok.

We don't have that many niggers here, senpai.

There are a ton of Mexicans here who hate America though.

this is why we stopped using google as a sample provider like a week after they launched that whole thing. their data is basically worthless.

Except you're wrong.

Why do you think Republicans firmly hold a majority of Congress? Because at the local level Republicans always vote, while dems really only care about the presidency.

It's a fact Republicans always have higher turnout except have less registration. But on election day for a candidate at any level Republicans turn out and when it comes to Congress where Dems don't give a fuck the Republicans win.

>Not having the entire US blood red besides fucking DC

Some survey person came to my door a few weeks ago pretending to be from some "concerned non-partisan" yadda yadda bullshit group. I played along a bit. She ended up asking me what I think of Greitens, and when I said I was probably going to vote for him she started the whole, "even though he did all this stuff with guns on the TeeVee," blah blah balh.

I keked when Kander had to put out an ad with teh implicit message of, "um, I can guns too guys!"

wtf guys lol

Alex Jones pls

I'm in no way certain either, in fact I'm saying that I feel the result is totally up in the air.
The sad part about my ex-military supervisors is that they can't name a single stance of Johnson's besides "low taxes".
They haven't watched or read a single thing by Gary Johnson. It's purely a "Fuck Trump and Hillary" vote.

kek has spoken

it's actually about 12 extra EVs that are going Dem. It's why it's important to kick them all out before the 2020 census or will be FAR more regardless of ability to vote or not. This is why any deal that even allows them to stay must be struck down. Remove that dem advantage due to the illegals, and their map suddenly doesn't look so good anymore.

This is the uncomfortable thing about U.S. politics that the left doesn't want to admit; they are very dependent on voters who don't know shit or don't give enough of a shit to turn out unless it's The Big One, i.e. the presidential election. Large swaths of their support probably can't vote responsibly by any reasonable judgment, and doesn't bother to do so for off year elections. But every four years it's "YEAH GET OUT THE VOTE GUYS".

wtf how did you find these secret jewish charts?!!?

Because we don't want to vote for the party that the non-working class (niggers) casts their ballot for (democrats).

A large majority of working and middle class people in the south were Dixiecrats but that changed when the party effectively abandoned them in pursuit of "new deal" shit. I cannot speak for working class people in other regions of the US but here in Texas and in the south we are by and large conservative. Which was a result of reconstruction era however we (Dixiecrats) changed, as I said, from democrat to republican.

>Why do you think Republicans firmly hold a majority of Congress?
Because local voting is primarily done by Very Old People, and Very Old People skew "conservative", and they aren't savvy enough to realize the GOP abandoned conservatism in the 1970's.

You'd think people in the military would care about who the president is

Voting against your economic interests "because niggers" is one of the dumbest fucking things imaginable.

And for the record, the GOP leadership lumps you together with them as "Poorz", the only group they really despise.

>4444
What is Kek trying to tell me?
>all 4 votes from maine go blue
Thanks for the heads up, Kek. A FUCKING LEAF

They're parking their vote on Johnson. They are Trump voters but they aren't necessarily prepared to answer as much.

Yep. That's why the Democrats can't take over the country like they wish they could and why I believe America will remain conservative for a very long time. In national elections the left has the advantage based on the electoral vote but that's really it. As generations grow older they become more conservative and follow their country, politics, and their local politics (because it actually effects them) and they vote in every single election possible, making it very hard for the dems to control anywhere other than inner cities

The more I hear Johnson say shit, the more I realize he isn't even really a Libertarian. Or maybe he thinks "Libertarian" means some sort of "moderate Republican who sounds like a Democrat a lot of the time." The Johnson vote has got to be something like 75% "fuck Clinton and Trump". Who takes this guy seriously and also actually pays attention?

>Fucking Kansas, Missouri, Indiana, and Arizona blue

Into the trash it goes

Leaf, he has PA in the bag. We out number the nignogs and we're hiding our power level.

The 3/5 compromise all over again.

I hope it's just a form of Shy Trump voters, yeah.

Because simple-minded people instinctually crave rule by one person. To democrats, the President is seen as the person who dictates everything in DC. These people have so internalized the "easier to blame a person rather than a group" phenomenon that it has fundamentally changed how they perceive politics and act as a citizen.

Reported to the FBI, hope you get waterboarded

The libertarian movement is dead. All libertarian public figures now focus on drugs, gay sex, transgender surgery, and open borders. They're only using "freedom" as an angle to attack conservative positions on gay marriage, drug laws, abortion, immigration, religion, etc.

It's basically a hollowed-out liberal puppet party now. Any serious libertarians have basically been dropped by their own representatives to the public, which is why a lot of them are jumping ship towards nationalism and protectionism. Liberty is all well and good when your population is capable of making decisions independently, holding on to its values, and following rules.

Importing foreigners is basically poison to libertarians. As a result, you know, wall.

does anyone honestly believe this?

Kansas has more LGBT people and is more educated than average. It's entirely possible.

See, I don't want any of this to be true but I am afraid you are correct. I'm not a "natural" Trump supporter, really. I sure as hell hope he wins but I voted for fucking Ted "The Delegates, Dahnald" Cruz in the primary. I am becoming more and more convinced that you're correct--the Libertarian ideas that appeal to me are all based on principles of, well, you know, Liberty and shit, and those matter less and less in actual politics.

This is a huge part of it. Also, the power of the presidency and executive branch have grown so much for so long that everyone sees it as normal. So the President is seen as the one that "matters" because the President "runs" the country now.

This. Arizona, even with it's old Jews and Mexicans, won't be blue.

The Libertarian moment is basically like fusion power and Americans falling totally in love with Soccer. Always just a couple decades away.

>An African American man was shot and killed in Washington DC yesterday as he reportedly attempted to climb the fence of the White House. According to several witnesses he apparently stated incoherently that he wished to fight Trump supporters on the White House lawn. Authorities are currently investigating to determine any reason he would have for believing Trump supporters to be at the White House and his motivation to engage in violence with them. A cryptic statement by the man appeared to refer to one hundred dollars on the Internet and a possible reference to a gang called "Kangs" which the man claimed to have been a member.

You must to that hellhole YORK University.
Thank you for Correcting the Record.
$0.03 has been added to your account.

>The more I hear X say shit, the more I realize he isn't even really a Libertarian.
You can't get 10 Libertarians in a room and have them agree on anything other than "Don't Tax Me Bro", which is why it is a political non-factor
>why I believe America will remain conservative for a very long time.
The President chooses the Justices, and in combination those two branches can steer the nation's policies in whichever direction. The "Conservative" leaders are at each other's throats, the Corporatists vs the Social Values panderers. The very fact that Trump is the nominee speaks to the disarray amongst conservative voters.

The House and Senate tend to swing back and forth, just because you are young and only remember GOP legislative power, doesn't mean the conservatives have any sort of lock on the House or Senate. Far from it.

A scenario where Hillary wins it, appoints at least one Justice in her term(s), and either the Senate or the House swing Dem, is very plausible.

Then you are just like every insular white guy in the country assuring themselves of the fantasy that "Real America" is solidly conservative.

It's really not.

This model is shit because it treats the outcome each state as an independent probability, when in reality there are correlations.

An America today that is blue enough for Missouri to go to Clinton but red enough for PA to go to Trump is pretty much inconceivable

i hope i don't see you on bestgore

>Indiana blue
>Missouri blue
Wtf are they smoking?

>the polls are wrong because anecdotes and feelings

>The best indicator is OBVIOUSLY rally turnout
I am suing you for the loss of my sides. Pic related.

I do partially agree that there may be a shy Trump effect though

The riot moved NC into the trump column

Just remember the only people capable of wanting or operating a libertarian society are white and every single mainstream politician except for Donald Trump and David Duke are content to make whites a minority. Liberals by aggressively stripping away our rights and importing foreigners, and conservatives by impotently failing to vote against the other guy.

Yes, every single Trump supporter is attending the rallies. All 25,000 of them in Florida.

?????????

lmao "voting against your economic interest", like the democrats give a shit about anyone that didn't go to an ivy

one party is a meritocracy of business, the other of education...neither gives a shit about your interests

>Kansas
>Blue
lol senpai

Are you implying that Hillary will have anywhere near the turnout Obama did?

Florida and NC early voting puts that story quite to rest.

>The best indicator is OBVIOUSLY rally turnout

Look at all the online polls after the debate. You can say that Cred Forums rigged literally every single online poll at the same time, but there's two ways to look at it. Either they match reality or Trump supporters are SIGNIFICANTLY more willing to do whatever it takes to get Trump to win. The rally turnouts, the web presence, and even the memes are all proof that Trump's base is energized as all fuck. We'd go through some lord of the rings shit to drop that ballot in the box. On the other hand, a little rain would probably deter Clinton supporters.

>CO/PA blue
Nice proxy leaf

Lol yeah and
>Kansas blue
>Wisconsin blue
Even liberal states like Minnesota have a large minority of trump supporters, of course Google doesn't want to show percentages.
>t. Minnesotan

How is she only +1 now?

>Mi or Va
Virginia is run by northern virginia, home to bureaucrats and their lackeys. It's full on Hillary country. Unfortunately sacred Virginia fell. Michigan is full of dindus are union workers. The union workers are the big chip here in play, it is possible for them to flip red but I don't know if there's enough of them left to counter the dindus.

>Millennials

>except for David Duke

Hardly anyone with wealth or power gives a single fuck about your melanin levels. They only care if you have money or not, and your general willingness to part with some of it or cast your vote their way.

No one atop the ladder gives a single fuck about your White Pride, you patsy.

Fuck u you maltese faggot Italian wannabe Arab shit head fuck you

>wasted
I like how when it says what you want it to say, digits are a divine sign, but if the post doesn't fit Cred Forums narrative the digits are "wasted". IDK maybe user's post is prophetic? Nah

That's not how it works, you don't just look at the latest poll and ignore the one's before it.

Anyway PA has been trending closer like the rest of the nation, but that's not the same as Trump "having it in the bag"

They attend a rally to enter an environment where they can speak freely and express their beliefs. At work and in public, they might not feel free to otherwise.

There's a difference between expressing their opinions with strangers and expressing their opinions with strangers who are visibly Trump supporters. The idea of supporting him openly may be so embarrassing that they can't even say it over the phone, but by God they'll vote.

>race is "melanin levels"

People in the military don't even vote. It's too much of a pain in the ass and half the time I'm sure they don't get mailed to the right place on time.

So taking this to reality and giving
trump AZ, KS, MO, and IN, he wins

>one party is a meritocracy of business, the other of education...neither gives a shit about your interests

I agree that the Dems gave up on Labor in the '80s. I'll take their indifference against the Neocons and Corporatists actively sabotaging my future.
It is sadly a choice between the lesser of two evils.

I know, right? Unfortunately there are people would believe KIIKLE

Most democrat states are losing delegates and republican states are adding.

I don't think the dems would ever fucking win an election without NY and Cali. Even without Cali they'd literally lose every time.

I am fucking ready for the earthquake that kills millions of them and splits that damn state in half.

>not reading the rest
I will never vote democrat so long as they hold liberal views. And such views entail free gibs for people unwillingly to work.

I will honestly tell you that I will be one of the first people to try and setup a "communistic" structure among people I work or live with. I did it for 4 years in college ROTC. Everyone does what they can to the best of their ability. When those of us saw that one person was struggling we put more effort on to bring them up to speed. It wasn't until I got to be an upperclassman when I learned that this is naive way to operate for groups larger than 50. It becomes increasingly difficult to ensure that everyone does what they are capable without slacking off (human nature). Essentially it becomes a prisoner's dilemma on a unprecedented scale. Which is why I prefer individualism and by extension capitalism. Which naturally leads me to the Republican Party when you add my traditionally conservative values.

So fuck off with your welfare and stop trying to bring in European systems that will inherently fail in America. If you want your social democracy move to some Nordic country like Sweden with all of its new "diversity". Leave America and its rugged individualism alone.

>Even without Cali they'd literally lose every time

And the Republicans would lose every time without Texas

CALIFORNIA IS GOING RED

>leaf
>quads
>Missouri is Blue

The thing is, the polls only take people who say they'll vote. Most Trump supporters say they won't, so they're not counted.

Add in year of the Linux desktop.

>Pretending that Democrats aren't just the American version of Chinese Corporitists.
Here in Minnesota, our liberal governer Dayton 20 or so million dollars given to Louisiana Pacific to create a new mill up north all because he thinks it will give ex-iron miners jobs, all while ignoring how much strain it will put on all of the local saw and pulp mills that rely on the same supply of timber. Communism + forced monopoly doesn't help anyone except certain individuals.

Exactly, it would take a very strange sudden realignment.

Giving to others out of free will is not the same as communism.

RARE
A
R
E

It's just hard to say how much that will indicate more votes on election day. Sure, all those people at the rallies are certain election day Trump voters. But a reluctant, almost-didn't-bother Clinton vote is worth just as much as an I-can't-fucking-wait Trump voter. Volume is important.

What gives me hope is that people are trying to compare the rallies to those Romney rallies, which is a bullshit comparison to anybody that remembers and pays attention. The huge Romney rallies only happened late in the game, and seemed kind of like a desperation move in hindsight. Trump has been doing this shit for months with no signs of slowing down. So maybe there really is something to it. Regardless you can't really deny that he has an enthusiasm advantage, whatever that ends up meaning for the actual vote.

People are voting with their feet, true. It's one of the reasons illegal immigration is so important for the Democrats.

Heh

>implying

Communism how it is detailed in theory is dependent upon the free, although unnatural will to provide for all with the expectation to receive accordingly. How else do you think communes work? Everyone puts forth their effort out of the goodness of their own hearts with the hope that others will do the same. It is altruism extended to the national scale. However in practice all it devolves into is forced buy-in by individuals who receive more than their fair share (premier families), with realization over time that you will get less than you deserve.

Communism on paper = free will+altruism
Communism in practice = Ponzi scheme+racketeering+prisoner's dilemma

>Iowa blue
>Kansas blue
>Pennsylvania red

Wtf op

>According to niggers If the election was TODAY this would be the electoral map

what did he mean by this?

Is CO actually leaning red?

We Missourians believe that #blacklivesmatter and would never vote for a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, xenophobic white supremacist. #imwithkaine

>only one post by this ID.

No fucking way Indiana is blue, this state is like the south of the north.

daily reminders, this is the same shit Romney supporters and McCain supporters were saying in 2012 and 2008.

the polls are not wrong.

>IL
>blue
Pfft.

Ohohoho! I'll be keeping you!

It's a poetic choice.

>Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Florida are red
>Kansas, Missouri, and Iowa go blue
What kind of fucked up reality is Google living in?
This is almost as absurd as California going red while Texas goes blue.

It is strange that they are projecting Obama 2012 turnout numbers for a Democratic candidate that no independent voter likes and half of the Democrats hate.

RCP Avg has Trump up +.5

>Most people west of the Mississippi wish the whole state would just fuck off and sink into the ocean.

>I am fucking ready for the earthquake that kills millions of them and splits that damn state in half.

Please tell me about the cultural and natural landmarks that surround your midwest trailer park

>Has clearly never been to Missouri

Missouri is a beautiful place...the Ozarks are gorgeous...

>Trump loses all those midwestern states
>gets OH, GA, FL, and PA
shigy diggy doo