>picks merkel

JUST

OMG he is fucking trash

This is pretty pathetic

most stupid guy to run for office

> we're running a campaign of ideas

>Fox, former Mexican pres
>Merkel
What a fucking joke of a ticket. Fox is crap, Merkel is anti-German. Neither Fox nor Merkel are good leaders, neither are libertarian, neither are particularly statesmanlike.

But at least if he wins we will have our undocumented gay marijuannas

Holy fuck I wouldn't believe this unless I just saw it. This is even worse than Rick Perry's fail.
youtube.com/watch?v=EZYQ9IYeOlU

>"I’m not smart enough to say whether or not global warming is man made" - Gary Johnson
wew

he only knows fox cause he was new mexicos governor when fox was president kek

What literal human trash. I guess my first grade teacher was right when she said anyone can run for president.

>this guy has 7% of the american vote
>the rest are split between not only the wife of a former president, but also a literal criminal and obviously unfit, and a guy who unironically stated on live TV how dodging taxes makes him genius, while being a candidate for the head of the organ that taxes

US politics, lmao

this guy is just above Lampbright tier

Hey clearly wanted to say Fox from the beginning. He just handled it pretty badly.

Merkel is Aryan.

How hard is this to do? I'm a fucking retard on a Cambodian cabinet making board and I can come up with answers for that without committing myself either way and simultaneously concealing my power level:

> Theresa May is new but she's really had a meteoric rise
> It remains to be seen if she can rise to the challenge of a Brexit negotiation
> Abe in Japan is also a fascinating figure - he's trying to overturn decades of decline and a system that seems locked into gridlock
> KIND OF LIKE WHAT ME AND BILL WELD WANT TO DO

you're clueless aren't you

Jesus Christ Gary
Get it together

Fucking this.

LIBERTARIANS ARE BRAIN DEAD

>saving money on taxes by doing things that are completely legal
>dodging taxes

Pick one.

I can forgive you for never seeing Merkel before since you're not German.

I'm sure he can name A. Leppo

As opposed to a country that has never amounted to anything in history besides having its own kind of yogurt?

Holy shit Gary come on!

>Bulgi thinks tax avoidance is evasion
wew

>Merkel

Trump is Mr Krabs

Shillary is Squidward

Gary is Gary

This is the best libertarians have to offer

Too much weed..

With Jill Stein being outed as an Anti-Vaxxer I guess I'm going to have to vote for a major party candidate for the first time ever.

I think you were referring to Al Eppo

Think less of Merkel personally and more of her immigration policy.

Clueless. But he might prove useful.

Merkel is a kike.

>libertarian
>merkel

Holy shit, is Gary legit retarded? What a fucking loser.

Quick!

What's your favorite foreign leader? Hard mode no Trump for non-Americans (yes he is the leader now of his party, not yet leader of the country).

Theresa May seems solid.

desu I probably couldn't pick one either

literally all of the politicians I respect lead fringe parties

>Trump is a moneygrabbing jew
>Hillary is the only sensible person in the entire town

Hmm, really causes one to ponder

Wrong brain fart.

he's stoned

#Cruzmissile

>Merkel

These people honestly call themselves libertarians

Vincente Fox? For fucking what? Swearing at Trump on live television Gary?

Also
>Libertarian
>Merkel

Its pretty clear they are just the progressive party at this point. They're not even libertarians anymore.

>legal
>moral

So libertarians are just really dumb liberals.

kek

Obligatory Gary Johnson video for those who may have not seen it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY

>implying there are any good world leaders currently

i love that i was right about the lolbertarian meme

Fucking made me cringe. This idiot needs to save himself and never be seen publicly ever again.

>Trump
>Clinton
>Stein
>Johnson
Why is America so awful? Where is Ross Perot & Ralph Nader when you need them.

More like Mr Krabs is kooky and greedy but provides a public service and employment, whereas Squidward is dour and spiteful and bitter that their hopes and dreams will never come to pass.

Yeah I really don't see what this is supposed to be about

Literally the only foreign leader I can name that I like is Duterte, but a big part of that is nobody else outside of the US fucking matters

wtf I'm a #Clintoris now

John Stuart Mill
Friedrich Bastiat
Ludwig von MIses
Friedrich Hayek
Milton Friedman

and now this faggot

holy shit this guy is retarded

A leader he respects, you mean. Curious who that is for everyone ITT :^)

he is a libertarian in name alone

What would be morally correct is paying no taxes because the government has no right to take your money and niggers have no right to receive it in their welfare checks.

Putin

I wanna see a Johnson vs Jeb presidential race.

This. Someone find that clip of him admitting to getting baked recently.

shut the fuck up

the point is if you can't BS your way out of a question this simple and predictable without looking like a bumbling retard you are probably too dumb to be president

even a high school student could probably get out of this """"gotcha"""" question

Nigel Farage
Frauke Petry

easy

lmaoing @ lolbertarians sucking his cock because "he doesn't bullshit". It's called having talking skills.
When that guy asked "What will you do about Allepo?", that was a trick question. The question was weirdly formulated to trip him. He was supposed to say something like "In what aspect?", or bullshit his campaign proposals that are even slightly related about the matter.

it's pretty sad that I know much more about global politics/foreign leaders just from browsing Cred Forums and Cred Forums than a presidential candidate with almost 10% of the vote

Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuk, Dragon King of Bhutan

this guy is worse than jeb

Hes trying to gain publicity by saying retarded things

Nothing to do with one another.

Dare to dream.

omg top kek...this guy becomes more of a fucking joke every year

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o

lmao i literally can't think of a single foreign leader that I like. Maybe that tiny little flip man that called Obama a pussy ass monkey or whatever

christ, i'm pretty sure chris matthews got a thrill up his leg when gary couldn't give an answer. the Aleppo guy's glee was palpable too.

i'm not defending johnson here, i'm becoming increasingly convinced that he's a moron. i'm just bummed that journalism has been reduced to arranging "gotcha!" moments for people you don't like.

Poor Johnson, he only had this forum to talk
but just remember him because Alepo

youtube.com/watch?v=j_azcqlYC2s

youtube.com/watch?v=ZnARyWQWnkg

youtube.com/watch?v=gI5-b-zLvVk

And these are softball questions. Literally:

NAME A FOREIGN LEADER YOU RESPECT

He didn't even add "AND WHY"!

youtube.com/watch?v=hdkznU2IvfU

That's just horrible grasping at straws there bud

I don't even like Johnson but come the fuck on man that's fucking embarrassing

adolf hitler

At the end

>Angela Merkel
>can't argue with that
Chris Matthews is a turbocuck

forgot my kate

What is the source of this rare Hitler?

god Kate is a fucking succubus

God they should literally throw him off the ticket but no one gives a fuck about this fraud of a libertarian campaign.

I honestly didn't think they could damage the third party ticket this badly, usually people don't give a fuck, they are literally destroying the third party too in this election year

Wow they're giving him more coverage than they gave Ron Paul when he was RUNNING IN THE FUCKING PRIMARIES

And he's just fucking it up. Fuck you Gary.

Have you watched Andrew O'Neill on the BBC? THOSE are actually hard questions. He interrupts them, he calls them out.

This was literally a Celebrity Jeopardy question.

NAME ALL THE COLORS THAT BEGIN WITH BLUE.

He just had to name ONE FOREIGN LEADER!

>Jeans
>With a suit jacket, white collared shirt, and gold tie

Holy fuck, and poor Weld. Weld should have been the candidate and he didn't even run, he''s clearly the only one with a decent head on his shoulders even if he's a bit of neo-con. The motherfucker just looks like he's embarrassed every time he's sitting next to Johnson.

she's my one and only. 11:00-12:00 is the only hour of my day I enjoy lately.

>while being a candidate for the head of the organ that taxes
He's not a big fan of taxing the American people. Is this point lost on you?

Can the liberalism be fucked out of women?

>I guess I'm having an Aleppo moment
JUST
U
S
T

Netanyahu, he keeps the mudslimes in line.

desu I wouldn't be able to name anyone PC.
But he could have gotten out of it saying something meaningless about a non-controversial figure, like the Queen of the UK.

This guy must be payed by Hillary to look like a complete fucking retard so he can't take any of her votes away. There is no way someone can be this fucking stupid. He is doing this shit non-stop almost daily and it's starting to become suspicious.

That's twice now

Good lord MSNBC keeps raping his ass

Why aren't trumptards fighting to get this stoner on the debate stage? Everyone would have a blast watching Trump destroy the poor man and it would make Trump look good.
5D CHESS Cred Forums CMON MEME THIS GUY INTO THE DEBATES

wtf is wrong with this guy

His voters might go back to Hillary

Again, not defending the guy. It's becoming clear that he's not all that bright

But a "journalist" shouldn't be STOKED that a guy can't answer a question. Journalism should be about doing everything you can to publicize facts (and the positions of presidential candidates definitely counts) but these days it's all about trying to make people look like idiots.

That would be Donald Drumpf

How much do you think the Clinton Foundation/DNC is paying him to do this in hopes of getting Hillary more votes?

He has to get 15% to be invited, that's the rules.

He's now being targeted by the Democrats cause they're scared of losing his pitiful share.

Vaccines cause autism you kike

Lol you can see his VP try and help him

Then in that interview where he's yelling in the room his VP is sitting there cringing

why does this dopey looking fuck always look sad and confused?

>name one foreign leader?
Gotcha question
Yeah...

420 marijuanas

Exactly. And Johnson's awful attempt to be passionate and speaking from "the heart" is humiliating.

Where the fuck are this guy's eyebrows

I'd correct the record 24 hours a day for a thousand years just to be with kate bolduan for a night

It's three times.
Did you not see the interview where he just made weird noises at a reporter?

BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING HIGH ALL THE GODDAMNED TIME, THAT'S WHY.

Jesus Christ lol

Jesus fucking christ.

lolbertarian indeed

when you realize he doesnt have eyebrows in the video either

Nigel

Well at least he didn't say Putin.

STOP BULLYING GARY JOHNSON!

So is his campaign dead yet, or what?

she looks like she would give you a stern handjob with no remorse.. and you would be grateful just for that.

The guy picking Merkel is worse. That bitch is responsible for millions of europeans suffering.

Again, not calling that a gotcha question. if it wasn't the "world leader" question it would have been another one. johnson is a fucking moron.

But you can't deny that Chris Matthews hosted Gary Johnson on his show because he wanted the world to see Johnson as an intelligent candidate. He brought him on in the hope of a moment of stupidity.

He looks like fucking Dobby.

>implying you can name any respectable foreign leader either

Is Gary the new Jeb?

Favorite current leader or favorite former? Current would be Assad. I know Nigel Farage technically retired but I think he can count too. Putin also deserves a mention. Former I could list plenty.

i wouldn't mind. i'd live to please her.

wtf...
that made me sick

Oh right the tongue moment

Also when will he be scheduled to be interviewed by the smartest man in MSNBC Maddow?

Following the question from Johnson so current. I didn't count Farage or I would have said Farage as well.

>tfw I voted for this in 2012

meant to quote

good video of his ridiculousness, but the damn music covered some of him talking. reedit and then good to go

Poutine

No, they dont. Prove it. Other than one disproven study....

wf i hate free markets now

I don't know what the fuck happened to Johnson. He ran a mostly competent campaign last election but this election he's just went really bizarre.

This guy is a complete fucking moron and so are his supporters

In all fairness

1. I wouldn't be able to resist either, and
2. Johnson delivered!

Putin.

Wow, that was hard.

I don't see the problem here. The guy asked him to name a foreign leader he respects. At this point in time, I don't think there are any respectable foreign leaders.

so did i lol. what the fuck i was thinking. i wish i did my part for romney.

i take pride in doing my part for trump in two months.

I don't know that many foreign leaders, lets see...

USA: President, Obama
UK: Monarch, Queen Elisabeth II, Prime minister, former/Cameron current/Theresa may
Finland: President, Sauli Niinistö (had to think on that one :DD)
Sweden: King Carl Gustav something, Prime minister is it Löfven?
Germany: Merkel
France: Hollande
Hungary: Orban
Turkey: Erdogan
Russia: Putin
Canada: Trudou
Syria: Assad
Israel: Netanyahu
Japan: Abe?
Phillipines: Duterte or whatever that maniacs name was

I have a hard time thinking of any more than that, I know saudis have a monarch, don't know his name other than it ends with saud.

I know norway, denmark, netherlands and monaco at least have monarchs.

:/

i lose everytime i see that

Putin

So then just say that. What a retard

We should be meme shaming this guy, he's literally the DUDE WEED LMAO candidate.

Johnson was still honestly better than Romney and Obama. That said the Libertarian Party really should've let someone else run this time around. John McAfee could've been pretty entertaining and he could've run off a lot of the same shtick Trump uses.

More than Gary.

I know. I wonder what else he'll come up with between now and election day.

i bet he's getting a lot of offers to appear on various shows.

forgot mugabe and castro

Shit, I actually feel bad for him now. I used to joke and meme on him, but shit, I'd probably shit myself like that too if I had to speak publically

And if he would have said that, no problem.

Instead he hemmed, hawwed, said he was having an Aleppo moment, then fished out the "ex-president of Mexico" whose name he can't remember, and sat while his VP candidate began shouting out the names of Mexican ex-Presidents until he grasped at FOX, YES FOX.

That's our Gary!

Johnson is the best Libertarian for Trump because he actually siphons more votes from Clinton.

Any real Libertarian would be a spoiler for Trump

shes a crypto-Juden

The universe can't handle the combined memery of Trump and McAfee.

McAfee would have polled lower overall I think but pulled in more of the meme support and maybe more of the alt-righters so he'd be leaching more directly from Trump.

Petersen wouldn't have been nearly as embarrassing as Johnson, been much more libertarian, but he's also an uncharismatic autist so he'd never get on the news.

Johnson was/is there best chance and he's a disaster. Johnson should step down and let Weld take over, Weld actually sounds levelheaded in most cases (aside from now where he said "Merkel" was a respectable leader).

>who is Viktor Orban
>who is Vladimir Putin
>who is Rodrigo Duterte
>chooses fucking Merkel and a Mexican
I actually voted for this man in 2012. Unbelievable.

Trudeau!!!!!!!

she's wondering what she did to be interviewing a literal autist at this stage in her career

Be honest: How many of you guys actually knew about Aleppo before the whole "What is Aleppo" incident?

Also, which world leader would you have named?

>that pic

LOL this guy is a JOKE

Netanjahu and Abe.

Even fucking Autism Memersen would be a better candidate.

>Former Mexican president
>Merkel
Fox is a retard and Merkel is an evil cunt runing "her" country to the ground, this nigger will kill the party for good.

>no notable libertarian leaders
>people are surprised he can't pick one that benefits his cause

What a dummy. I probably would have said Abe if I was in his shoes.

>Mine was shimon peres

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU GREY HAIRED FAGGOT

>Not just saying good ol Benny boi

Her recoil in horror when he sticks his tongue out is amazing.

foreign leader buddy

Globalism, not knowing anything outside of a box. Kind of reminds me of people who claim Russia is controlling their lives but can't name 1 film from Russia or 1 music band from Russia.

tbqh the last respectable leader I can think of is Lee Kuan Yew

Putin is shit tier. don't let the anti-SJW politics fool you. he's a typical Russian politician

He should've said Nigel Farage. Farage and Ron Paul were bffs and agreed on a lot of positions.

>libertarian chooses merkel

wew

I bet you DRUMPF couldn't name a single good leader. He'd say they're all idiots.

I wouldn't. But then again, I'm not claiming I want to be president of the free world.

Shit, just say Putin and own it, or fucking Nigel Farrage

Goddamnit Hue, we were this close to being friends.

If you would have given me a minute to think about it I would have realized it was in Syria but not know the significance of it. But I'm not running for president.

If I was being honest Putin, but to play it safe I would have just said Shinzo Abe.

what a mong

Holy fuck I forgot I voted for this retard in 2012 too. Romney is and always was a faggot though, so I ain't even mad.

Everybody knows Merkel. Mutti brings the masses for global elite.

Durterte

>tfw my gf is a Gary Johnson supporter
we can no longer talk politics, everytime she mentions Gary I want to just whisper in her ear "Aleppo".

I would have just said Shinzo Abe. Literally the first thing that popped in my head when he asked that question. It's not that hard.

Man, at least we don't have to worry about him taking Trump votes.

Now if Ron Paul were running (and a little younger) I'd be worried he'd take Republican voters

They were parading that btfo Aleppo kid all over the news for days so even the most rabid normie knows what Aleppo is.

Orban comes to mind first, but there are some others. Unfortunately most of the foreign politicians I really like are not heads of states, but rather are in the opposition.

Jesus, you're pathetic.

i called him an idiot and realized this was true however because he's gotten this far as a political candidate it's just sad.

either way i guarantee vermin supreme could probably break character and name fucking someone. ANYONE

>Abe
>not a foreign leader
wut

She isn't voting Hillary so count your blessings.

all my best friends support johnson. not because they agree with his policies but because "he's not that big meanie trump"

Marie LePen, Vladimir Putin, Farage, Abe, Gerrt, Hofer

Like this?

If Trump got asked that he's say Netanyahu 100% for sure.

He wouldn't even be wrong

Not an argument

yeah she posts those stupid Gary Johnson memes on facebook like
>GARY JOHNSON WASN'T EVEN IN THE DEBATE AND HE WON ;^))))))))))

at least he has an answer.

Libertarians are a joke.
>muh thought experiments are as valid as empirical evidence because I'm too dumb to understand anything else

>Trump is incompetent!
>I'm voting for Johnson

And this cuck blamed the media when he didnt get his 15%

>Ron Paul is not 12 years younger
fug... He would be at 30 percent right now if he wasn't half in the grave

Gary, two's great, but three's a crowd, haha!

If double digits, your friends will get cancer, if triple repeating they'll see the light and vote trump

>They were parading that btfo Aleppo kid all over the news for days
That kid covered in soot they put in an ambulance? I've seen the pictures but I only heard about it on Cred Forums. Never heard of Aleppo prior to Gary Johnson's mishap.

>404
they all die

It's because Johnson makes them feel good.

Hahaha just saw one of my friends share that

>The president shouldn't understand issues with the current tax system

wew lad

Hillary is literally Plankton

>for open borders
>for gun control
>have respect for Hillary
>AND THEY SAY MERKEL

These men are not Libertarians. They are saboteurs.

They should ask them about flags next time, i wonder if they know any flag. I know Cred Forums does,

Honestly I've never seen a Gary Johnson supporter in person but I know they exist according to voting statistics for my county. I imagine most of them in 2012 though were disappointed Ron Paul fans who refused to vote Romney.

Wow, I had no idea that Gary was that stupid. Trump can at least name leaders of foreign countries who directly relate to our economy.

What the fuck was Gary trying to do in his tongue video?
youtube.com/watch?v=NXhR41lsEJY
Was he trying to recreate the Scarface scene?
Even crazy and very dumb Mika was like "WTF?"

People call Trump a clown, but he's never done anything this retarded? Trump just alphas the fuck out of everybody whereas Gary is more of a class clown dork.

To be fair he wasn't trying to name any leader he was trying to think of one specific guy. When you smoke that much weed you just aren't good with names.

On the otherhand if he said Putin, Merkel, Tabbycat (the canadian guy) or anybody else he would get dissed because NO FOREIGN LEADERS ARE LIBERTARIAN

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

Was this guy found in a cave right before the election started?

There's a gary johnson billboard in my town for some dumb fucking reason. We're very solidly red.

This would have been his year. Makes me think Rand should've gone the Libertarian route. Gary might as well be controlled opposition with this shit. It's unreal.

He could have said Nigel Farage. Brexit was a pretty libertarian move.

yeah i know exactly what you mean. friend of mine shared this on his fb unironically (he's not the guy in the pic etc obviously)

>can't get 15% support needed to join debate stage
>literal autist who can't name a single foreign leader and doesn't know the main city where the refugee crisis started
>"corruption"
>not just a fucking retard that people don't like

it's comical really.

Anyone else think Johnson was a plant to give libertarians an even worse image than they already have?

How else does someone fuck up this consistently on elementary level shit?

I was one. Now I'm voting Trump to save the world.

This buffoon is the best possible thing the Libertarian Party could've done for Trump

If they had nominated Petersen, that autist would be studied and wouldn't make slip-ups like this, and would pull paleoconservative votes from Trump

If they had nominated McCafee, he would've been a refreshing wildcard for millions of disaffected voters and millennials to happily throw their vote away on

But no, they nominated this bumbling idiot, who panders to progressives with refusing to say illegal immigrant, meaning the only votes he's going to be pulling are from upset Bernouts and die-hard Libertarians who refuse to see what an incompetent they've nominated

>hipster fucks "ironically" posting about how bad it is for a company to avoid paying taxes on an iPhone made by a company that has broken international records for the amount of taxes it has refused to pay

wew lads.

the recoil the reporter does will never fail to make me laugh
what the FUCK was he thinking

JUST

He doesn't give a shit about foreign policy or other countries in general and neither does the average American.

He's totally focused on domestic issues.

If you want a more isolationist USA in terms of military and political adventurism you shouldn't have a problem with this.

A FUCKING LEPPO

This is why I hate Gary Johnson so badly. He is the absolutely worst representation of libertarians. It's like this fucktard is being paid to discredit libertarian ideas. Of course he is too fucking retarded to even talk about or know them.

Fuck I hate this guy. The LP members who voted for him should all off themselves.

The only upside is there is NO way in hell he will make it on to the next LP ticket.

>everybody is globalist
>everybody is Hitler
pick one
I am pretty sure everybody isn't Hitler. So there's a lot of globalists to pick from, since Gary too is a globalist.

Rand was worried about his Senate seat. Remember? It was against the Kentucky Republican Party's bylaws to run for both president & senate, but he got them to change it.

If he had gone Libertarian for president he would have lost his seat for sure.

this is the best we have to run for POTUS.

fucking aye we are a joke

im ok with this

Kim Jong Un nigga
but i also like Park Gyeun-Hee

outside of korea,
i like putin, duterte, le pen,farage, trump of course, lukashenko

>If you want a more isolationist USA in terms of military and political adventurism you shouldn't have a problem with this.

You also shouldn't be president, or left alone and unsupervised for long periods of time.

GARY JOHNSON STARTED TAKING AWAY VOTES FROM HILLARY CLINTON

HE GOT PAID TO TANK HIS CAMPAIGN 100%

HE IS STILL A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN HILLARY CLINTON

CLEAN RECORD

Maybe you just missed it (it happens). The (((media))) were pushing that kid and the Aleppo story hard to make Russia and Assad look bad. That aside, Johnson had NO excuse not to know.

desu Rand is too valuable in the senate

they should have voted for the naked dude, or the MUH roads am i rite?, guy
kek

I live in Tennessee and you can't get much more red than us. In this county only blacks vote Democrat. The rest vote Republican or maybe Libertarian if they REALLY hate the Republican apparently.

I voted for Johnson in 2012 and I don't regret it because I'd rather kill myself before casting a vote for Obama or Romney.

WHY THE FUCK DID LIBERTARIANS NOMINATE THIS FUCKING POTHEAD?

holy shit man...

I know the feeling, user. But we will make America great again, and that will absolve our sin.

It's obvious what's going on here. He was taking a lot more votes from Clinton than Trump, someone from the Clinton camp with dead eyes had a short little conversation with Johnson about whether he loves his family or not and what a shame it would be if his campaign got in the way of him spending time with them. He got the message and is doing his level best to crash and burn his campaign to the ground. There is no other explanation that makes any sense.

I bet that guy smokes a shit ton of pot.
Probably that really good Aleppo shit.

If you look at those investigating Clinton's emails, they almost seem like they know at least some names, if only names mentioned in Clinton's emails. You could be reading Clinton's emails and learn about global names.

The one year with the most hated canidates on both sides and we choose this dumbfuck. I thought libertarians were surposed to be autistic kids with 160 IQs.

I'd go with the weedman.

He wasn't that retarded last election so I would believe it. It isn't like slimy Hillary has any issue of killing anyone in her way to the top. She'd assassinate Trump right now if she thought she could get away with it.

>be autistic
>pick some pot retard with no charisma or social ability
sounds about right

It's the top one news headline every day in Germany since over a month. What news do American watch?

Imagine being Bill Weld in that scene...

FEEL THE JOHNSON

The Libertarian Party thought Johnson had more mainstream appeal than McAfee or Petersen. They weren't totally wrong but I think McAfee could've got them more limelight if that was their goal.

Obama

Victor orban in Hungary, also the king of Jordan he was based in his 60 minuets interview.

I am surprised nobody posted the dancing naked libertarian guy yet.

>fry your brain because DUDE WEED LMAO
>decide to be a meme candidate and ruin the chance of anyone taking libertarians serious for decades.

Wow, looks like I'm a #cruzmissile now

Goddamn, Kate is fucking amazing.

Wish she were still on New Day.

Problematic fave

If I was on a talk show and that same guy kept shouting "NAME 3 THINGS THAT AREN'T WILL SMITH", there would probably be the same result.

There's a Showtime documentary out or coming out shortly that apparently accuses McAfee of murder, so that might have been a buzzkill.

Almost all national leaders out there right now are cucks... putin is alright, deurte or however the fuck you spell his little greaseball sub-human name is entertaining but he's getting a little uppity and Trump will need to put the boot to him.

and yes I realize Putin is our enemy and we'll eventually have to reckon with him or his successor, but that's the thing about nationalism. It's not about pandering to people who aren't your own countrymen.

>Allepo

Al Eppo is a great guy.

And he couldn't remember his name.

Slaved.

The only based ones are Assad, Putin, Orban, and the King of Jordan oh and Abe the Japanese guy.

This. In retrospect I think McAfee would've been the best bet. I don't care for Petersen.

Trash television.

Not a leader any more

>fry your brain
I'm not sure if you are joking but his slowness does remind me of stoners I've met.
Maybe he is actually high.

This has to be the case. This shit is just fucking retarded.

fuck I forgot about Abe. I would have listed him too. I don't know enough about the rest to make an informed decision.

Putin
Abe.
They both don't give a fuck about outside foreign pressure and they govern their countries in what they honestly perceive as being the best for their people. None of this "WE HAVE TO SHIP RAPIST REFUGEES IN TO BREED OUR WOMEN OR THE TERRORISTS WIN!" bullshit.

Dick Cheney was VP and killed someone.

Achems razor, user. The likely scenario is that Johnson has just smoked himself fucking retarded over the years.

Adolf Hitler

Yes it's been consistent retardation from him in the last few weeks, it's like he's desperately trying to lower his poll numbers to save his family and the idiots keep saying they'll vote for him. Johnson voters are literally trying to kill his family.

who cares

HERE COME DAT

I'm not joking at all. I smoked a fuck ton of weed my first 2 years of college and it seriously does make you retarded and fog your brain up if you go overboard. If any of you faggots try to deny it then go and smoke a few dabs of wax and get back to me.

Oopsie I murdered a guy, aw well back to leading war against brown people while wearing the US flag!

He should have made that a joke.

I like Al.

-Al...who?

Al...Eppo!

-Crowd silent

Wow, libertarians are fucking retarded.

No, he didn't kill anyone. He shot someone in the face with birdshot, which is like shooting them with a bunch of high power BB guns all at once.

Still not a great thing for a pseudo-world leader to accidentally do to their friend, but he didn't die or get permanently injured or anything.

>King of Jordan
This.

Even that would have been infinitely better than what he actually did.

who did he kill?

>be a famous politician
>spend entire life building up a nation
>globalists don't even remember your name
>hey lets flood that nation with migrants
Internationalists, not even once.

>and a guy who unironically stated on live TV how dodging taxes makes him genius, while being a candidate for the head of the organ that taxes
What the fuck do you think any decent accountant or even fucking TurboTax does? Legal tax credits and exemptions.

Yeah I'll believe it, I never bought the
>hey guys, this behavior altering substance has no long term side effects I swear, it actually heals you

Hopefully the Johnson people come to Trump. They probably will. You can't support Johnson or Hillary. You can support Johnson or Trump.

>pro Assad
>not Netanjahu

I'd say Putin or Duterte because they give people shit but take none

I'll bet you he only named the former president of mexico because of his close ties with the "undocumented workers".

In the words of Rick Perry: "Oops."

Orban you fucking leaf

yeah dabs fucked me up, took a handful of them. Definitely an experience but I don't need to resort to dabs yet, my tolerance isn't that high.
speaking of dabs: youtube.com/watch?v=NuFs7gJ7xWE

Fun Fact, King of Jordan is a huge Star Trek fan and even had a bit role on Star Trek Voyager one time.

Rodrigo "kill the drug dealers" Duterte

wtf I hate the King of Jordan now, everyone knows ST:NG is the one true ST.

Duterte is managing his third world shithole of a country the best that he can. I'm not one to judge him. As for Putin being the enemy, it's his oligarchs against our (((capitalist class))). What do I give a shit if Syria doesn't want to let Saudi Arabia build an oil pipeline through their country and out to the Mediterranean so that some Jews somewhere make a profit at Putin's expense? These are just rich men's squabbles in the eyes of the average person, and it's not worth risking a nuclear war over.

>Merkel

at 0:24, you can see the reporter visibly recoil

Francisco Franco

Seriously he makes me ashamed to be in the Libertarian Party. Needless to say I'm not voting for him.

Probably Shinzo Abe or Victor Orban, but Xi Jinping is the most alpha.

I like Duterte too, and Theresa May is okay so far as Western leaders go.

Who has a favorite foreign leader or respects any of the people currently running things? They're all either evil or incompetent

Are you an actual member? Is it worth the membership?

Globalists claim they know what people in every country need, but don't know anything about any country. Then suddenly they remember Merkel, as well as Miley Cyrus.

>He thinks that taxation that funnels money to welfare queens, wars that having nothing to do with us, and politician's wallets is inherently moral.
Please move to Vietnam you disgusting faggot.

Viktor Orban
also whoever is leading Poland right now

Holy fucking shit, muh sides.

Very nice sumup. Makes me feel a little better about my sand people

Marine Le Pen

and

Yulia Tymoshenko

I love PolitiGILFs

JUST

Does he have AIDS?