ITT: Post bullshit "black history...

ITT: Post bullshit "black history," and the other faggots on this board will rate your post from 1 to 10 on how difficult it'd be to convince niggers that it's true (1 is easiest, 10 hardest).

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7kEFPpQSCvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll start:
The gun was actually invented by the Malinese Empire in 1350 AD, and was only used for hunting and sport (and never for war) until white people got ahold of it.

this is true though...

I call it a dicky bird.

The "racial epithet", Cracker and Honky(ie) are actually derived from slave owners who "Cracked the whip" and "honked the horn" at the nigras.

This one is pretty good

nice trips!

probably like a 1.5/10

WE WUZ DRAGON BORN N SHEET?

WE WUZ KANGZ

das rite

this is great

Fuck wrong image.

Fucking 10, because I never get tired of WEWUZ DRAGONBORN.

The distillation and use of crude oil as fuel predates the combustion engine by several hundred years... There are artifacts and remnants of large digging poles with copper bits found in Nigeria, and large clay amphora, pots, and lanterns that tested positive for having been used for different stages in the production and use of kerosene or what they called Muh'dik aka "king's fire" in Swahili. The knowledge of this has been passed down TO THIS DAY where tribal men and women of the Niger delta take back the oil the colonialists have stolen and turn it into various fuels, more efficiently and with less pollution than even modern refineries! Here is a video

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7kEFPpQSCvw

Wewyz nazis n shit

During the 70's Zaire had a space program.

LOL mutilated dicks ITT

are they literally saying they were the race who had hitler, and that we hate him for being black, not killing 11,000,000 people?

>what they called Muh'dik
kek

Is that a cheetah with a saddle?

The melanin-bearing melanoplast in the African body allows the black man to survive and be nourished with only water and sunlight, like Piccolo from Dragon Ball Z. This is why the concept of farming is alien to the noble African, who has loftier pursuits of Science and Pholosophy to ponder.
However, since colonial times, the white man ha been poisoning the black man with his toxic grain, which blocks the functionalism of the menaninoplast.
Thus he black man is starving and has his mind drugged and doped by the scheming machinations of the white man, who is at the same time shamelessly stealing the melanin from black bodies and enslaving it in chemical laboratories in an effort to create a self-propagating food source to sate obese white bellies using this miraculous natural African body mechanism which is 100x% more efficacious than the photosynthesis of plants

>Nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks
kek

DAS RITE! DEM HONKIES ONLY MADE OLD FOOTAGE BLACK AND WHITE TO HIDE DA TROOF!

Looks more like a Leopard to me.

fixed

>KANGZ PREACHA TA QUEENZ HORSE NIGGA 5
>HORSE NIGGA GET DAT WHITE QUEEN DEN DEM PAWNZ GO INNA GET SOME A DAT TOO

>probably like a 1.5/10

That one is actually true though, not so sure about honkey, but cracker is for certain.

What I always love most about this is that he seems to imply that some average pencil drawing completely verifies his claim as a 100% unfalsifiable fact.

Genius. Too bad I'm banned, Nip. It sure explains every public pool I've seen.

WEWUZ CHINESE N SHIT

Blacks invented Cultural appropriation well before whites started doing it

>born of the dragon
>ain't never met dat dragon
>wuz raised by the dragon's mama

>hitler killed 11,000,000 people
shiggy diggy

>chanting certain words of power
>cause their enemies to fall over and die on the spot
white people have these words too

>HEY NIG GER

that's the official number that I was taught in school
6 million kikes and 5 million assorted Poles, Gypsies, and Fags

>he believes in the official number
>on Cred Forums
wew lad

where did I say that?

nearly all of the people who were supposedly killed by Hitler were actually killed by typhus or Russians or Russians with typhus
the rest were mostly killed by black people

So you're either admittedly retarded and saying shit just say shit, or you believe the number.
Either way, you've shown yourself to be retarded, so which one was it?

Nice

blue gum niggers ( the ancient ones who were kings and built the pyramids)had a venomous bite it was a secretion from bacteria in the mouth from a indigenous drink called purple drank it is a neurotoxin & is used was a defense mechanism against the white devil

>he stated this was the official figure when someone brought it up so he must believe it
Did you just wake up?

>this is the official number
>the official number is wrong
>here is the official number

Do you understand why you're retarded?

>people hate him because he killed 11 million people
>11 million is the commonly accepted number due to the education system
>it is wrong to state that this is the commonly accepted and official number and that this is why most people hate him

found the jew. we know why you are here. sad.

>implying I said anything about people hating him

change it to the melanese empire and you're golden

No, the person you responded to did
See
I'll ask again
did you just wake up?

if we made all of these images into a book, it'd be the same textbook jayden smith's tutor uses.

D-does the guy who posted about his "birds with arms" images last night also have a "birds with cocks" folder, too?!?

So why didn't you respond to him?

I'll say it again: You're fucking retarded.

>So why didn't you respond to him?
because you were making this a debate about the numbers when the reason most people hate Hitler is because of the commonly accepted number of people he murdered in the Holocaust

He was correct, although he's probably a complete newfag who hasn't seen a holocaust thread yet.
However you're just a complete retard who keeps responding when you've shown you're unable to follow a simple train of thought.

I said 'shiggy diggy', you fucking retard, how does that make it a debate?

Mate, you're a fucking complete dumb cunt.

1/10

This is kang bait like no other.

>I said 'shiggy diggy'
clearly bringing the numbers into question for no reason
or do you just say "shiggy diggy" at random times because you're that retarded?

>bringing the numbers into question for no reason
shiggy diggy

ayo hol up..... YOU FINNA SAW WE WUZ MUTHAFUGGN DOVAHKIIN N SHIT?

Difficulty of 6. It could catch on, but It would take some time due to the liberal outcry at the mention of Hitler

That first one is true though.

Shit tier, sorry.

I wonder what would happen if someone picked a really wrong image that revealed their personal identity or financial info.

WEWUZ NIRVANA N SHIT