Hill's debate seizure

Did ANYONE here notice Hillary's seizure during the debate?

youtu.be/kaECKYARbss

Our prayers to the Chaos God were effective. Too bad she was drugged to the point the seizure just tickled her.

Any MEDfag here? Can she sustain a heavy drug use to control Parkinson's until the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=y5yYjcxnpCs
youtube.com/watch?v=mpz9S4HtHic
youtu.be/Hd4NH9jKNas
youtube.com/watch?v=cX77Fa3Pa5Y
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This was odd. I definitely noticed. Like her other seizures, it's hard to say it wasn't just bad acting. I think the medical term is Jeffersonian seizure. I also noticed she suppressed a few coughs. Whatever they have her on isn't 100% effective.

>Jacksonian seizure
If she has am undeniable medical episode on stage she is done.

its not a seizure you fucking shitkin retard

Yeah. Everyone noticed that.

Not.

Look man, I'm all for tossing this old useless bag of garbage off the nearest cliff, but let's not head down to the land of insanity where this demon dwells ok?

After she bellows "hoo" like a ninny, she shimmys. You seriously do not have to try this hard.

In the next two weeks she'll be gone anyway and Trump will be running virtually unopposed. The October surprises are going to be insane. All the women Bill raped? They're coming forward.

And Haiti is gonna be big.

Just relax and enjoy the show.

Trump will win.

Hillary finger spasms during the debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Guarantee this is involuntary, with neurological causes. I know because I have this sometimes.

You forgot to take your medicine. Again. Try to keep up.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

jesus fucking christ you people are so pathetic

its going to be pure bliss rubbing it in your face every fucking day after she wins

good god you people are sad

That Abyss gaze. My god.

A

Whatever she was on, it was much more potent then what she usually takes--something so strong that she can only take on special occasions like debate night. The comedown must be severe as fuck and she's probably laying in bed right now still passed out.

What about the cut out after her collapse? Did they use her double?

FUCKING

fucking

LEAF

LOSER

>> "Trump won the Debate!"
>> "B-But also look at this "prove" of clinton cheating!"
>> "A-Also she nearly had a seizure too!"

thanks for letting me correct the record OP

Not only did she seizure, but Trump intentionally triggered it by talking about her bad temperament and lack of CONTROL.

Immediately after the seizure, Trump grins, makes eye-contact with someone in the audience, and mouths the word 'seizure.'

Then he drinks some water, as if trying to trigger a cough.

Please Clinton supporters do try to contribute to the conversation in a civilized way ok? Jesus.

Trump has to capitalize on this shit. If he finds a subtle way to trigger seizures he's the next President.

I don't know. I was really hoping for a seizure but this ain't it.

That's how you discredit your own arguments my italian friend.

Apparently, making her panic is the method, just like her speech when the animal protestors rushed toward the stage.

In the next debate, if he's aware of any sneaky cheating on her part, then the best strategy would be to subtly call attention to it. That would put her on the spot and might cause her to panic.

>seizure

God damn you fags are as autistic AS SHE IS!

You've clearly never seen someone have a seizure IRL (not even gran-mal) just a regular tonic clonic one.

SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO EMOTE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON SO "FAKES" EMOTION.
She overplays it every time.

Basically she's a whole lot like many of (You)... which is why you hate her due to self loathing transference.

There's plenty of valid reasons to hate her though... so just stop focusing on the dumb shit like this.

I honestly think some of you push these non-issues to make it seem as if her real issues
>are just a bunch of retarded conspiracy nonsense

either way... knock it the fuck off you fucktarded fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5yYjcxnpCs

can you guys post those legit seizures and stuff

my friend don't believe me

someone needs to overdub a "Buffering" circle onto her forehead in that gif

Not making arguments. I think this looks like a seizure.
I need medfags to enforce or destroy this belief.

Dystonia

Here's a video pointing out her hand shaking during the 9/11 collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpz9S4HtHic

That's not a seizure you fucking autists. I want to see her heem the fuck out and start spazzing. Call me when that happens

youtu.be/Hd4NH9jKNas

This one is the most famous.

hello darkness my old friend.

She is literally "Hello fellow kids" the candidate.

How can anyone take her pathetic attempts to be fun or quirky seriously. She is probably the most fake personality I've ever seen

People ream Trump for being the big mean business man who doesn't understand the little man but Hilary is also technically a rich white person.

What the fuck is going on

gave me a chuckle

Its like she's a robot who's programming is glitching out

Trump is going to win. Trump was always the winner. Consider the record corrrrrrected.

HOLY SHIT

>In the next two weeks she'll be gone anyway and Trump will be running virtually unopposed. The October surprises are going to be insane. All the women Bill raped? They're coming forward.
>And Haiti is gonna be big.
>Just relax and enjoy the show.
thank you leaf for putting these straw graspers at bay because haiti and rape allegations are FAR MORE IMPORTANT than this dumb shit

>Trump purposefully spills his water
>she jumps
>seizes, falls and snaps her neck

>Guarantee this is involuntary, with neurological causes
when you're being confronted sometimes you have this instinctual feeling to defend yourself, but on the debate stage she has to compose herself or she'll look like an idiot so this lil finger moved involuntarily

is this really that abnormal? I do it all the time

>After she bellows "hoo" like a ninny, she shimmys.

this is the most hilarious sentence I've read on /pol today

grand mal an tonic clonic are the same fucking thing.

I don't know if you know this but there is a type of seizure called a stare seizure. This might be one of them. I'm on mobile so I guess Google it, but I worked with adults with disabilities for awhile and I saw multiple stare seizures happen. This is one. She froze and fixated on something for way too long, especially in that environment.

You Russians can reveal profound truths through humor.

That is some good, dark kek.

U wot m8

>DO THE SHIMMY SHIMMY SHAKE

Seriously, I'm waiting for a youtube mashup

youtube.com/watch?v=cX77Fa3Pa5Y

What was unclear about the post? Sorry if that was common knowledge, I just didn't know about it before I worked that job.

WTF SAUCE

It's an absence seizure. I have them. Mine are set off most of the time by bright red light.

nothing was unclear. The gif has her do the freeze/fixate pattern you spoke of.

She is listening to her advisors via her ear implant

I am guessing you can't watch the gif that came with the post since you said you on mobile.

Has pic related person running up to her while she stops and stares off.

Thank you for Correcting The Record™! Expect your payment soon.

HOLY SHIT. SHE IS USING A TOUCHSCREEN YOU RETARD. REDDIT THINKS SHE HAD A TABLET IN TABLE. GO TO THE DONALD AND INVESTIGATE.

>And Haiti is gonna be big.

What did I miss.

damn thats cringe

Seven good boy points have been deposited into your account.

Medfag here definitely not a seizure you retards throw that word around too much. It is odd though. Pay attention to her right shoulder. I think she intended to do a shimmy or whatever but lost voluntary control for a second because she's so fucked up

you know that shiver you get down your spine, this is what that was, trump overwhelmed her horribly right there. she has something going on with her for sure.

You nailed it user, well done

I think something about the CF pocketing the donation money that was meant for Haiti, but don't quote me on that.

>SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO EMOTE LIKE A NORMAL PERSON SO "FAKES" EMOTION.

This. She didn't have a seizure.

She's just a Reptilian.

If Cred Forums were a doctor, half the population would be on anti-seizure medication.

It's pretty obviously just a bit of body language designed to make her seem like more of a human being than she otherwise appears to be. Her handlers surely advised her to look more loose and fun since she has a terrible public image of being a power-hungry, crotchety and angry old lady

At least we kinda know how Trump made his money.
Bill and Hillary are lifetime "public servants". That is not a job that should produce personal wealth of hundreds of millions. Yet, they are never called out on this. Fuckin craziness

Woah where is this picture from. You have a video link?

A lot of baby boomers have this "fake nice" persona in public. It's a generational thing.

Real useful surprises you've got when the media won't report on them.

Scandals won't destroy her, how do you not realise this yet?

>birther
>e-mails
>HIVillary
>mics
>crib notes
>seizures

̶>̶p̶o̶l̶i̶c̶i̶e̶s̶
̶>̶n̶o̶n̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶s̶
̶>̶A̶N̶Y̶T̶H̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶b̶u̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶'̶d̶u̶m̶b̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶d̶r̶u̶m̶p̶f̶t̶a̶r̶d̶'̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶i̶s̶m̶

>post naming multiple of Hillary's crimes and predicting her defeat
>"huuuuuurrrr CTR!"

Seriously, Reddit... kill yourself or at least learn the fucking lingo. Better yet, go back.

Trump shills still butthurt over the debate?

Heh. Even my ultra-libby """friend""" commented on that pause during the debate.

Why are Clinton supporters NEVER able to have a civilized discussion?
Holy shit I'm no Trumpfag but they generally back their claims unlike you Clinton fans.

HE LITERALLY SAYS "WHAT THE F-" AT 7 SECONDS

my snip is better, has smack lip.

>Autistic eurocucks think sassy body movement is a seizure
wew

DONALD FUCKING POINTS IT OUT TOO

CHECK HIM WHISPER "SEIZURE"

Yea. Sad but it isnt, just hilldawg being weird

>merkel is using the wrong hand

shit comic

There's a difference between 'sassy' and plain weird shit. This is weird shit, and she's not new to this kind of wobbly-like uncontrollable body movements.

She's an old psychopath putting on an act, of course it's not 100% natural. Does not mean it's a seizure.

you know these threads are being posted by Hillary staff to make you guys look like even bigger fools.

You fucking retarded?

she is on elephant tranquilizers user. It'd be hard to do much but fall over, which she did after she had to ditch the 9/11 thing.

You're an idiot. Good thing you don't vote in the us elections, pizza boy. Fuck off

She's fucking in and out man. Old fashioned hillary is not in kansas anymore

NEVER FORGET THE NIGHT OF THE PLANE.
>Sudden regeneration of cognitive ability
>New skin texture and shade
>Sudden burst of energy
>No one sees her in public for days after the excuse "I was studying to be president"

webm very related. She's a goddamn reptile.

Is this trolling or are you two literal retards ?

This is exactly how she looked in the debate when she was staring off. Maybe it actually was an absence seizure.

gotta prep the Bush, Barack

The outcome of the next debate. Mark Cuban will beg Hillary's dad to debate in her place after she messes herself.
youtu.be/2Q2JcngPluc

you got a badass flag mate

Can someone get me a sauce on this

WTF.. sue him for copyright infringement.. goog stole flag design