Why does Trudeau hate Alberta? I thought he was supposed to love all Canadians equally

Why does Trudeau hate Alberta? I thought he was supposed to love all Canadians equally.

Because Albertans are Cucks who wish they were degenerate, atheist, Hispanic liberals like Americans.
We need to invade Alberta and plant a pro Anglo governor into the new territory
They even made their flag blue like the blue ensign but instead of putting a Union Jack in the corner they just put their arms in the centre like some disgusting American state flag.
Alberta makes me sick

Degeneracy aside, what do you think about their oil?

Use it to lube up their asshole when they're ready to take americutlet dick again to prove how "conservative" they are

Alberta must be punished for voting NDP instead of Liberal.

Given the opportunity Alberta wouldn't hesitate to leave our great dominion, too many of them have descended from the Americans who history has proven time and time again have absolutely zero sense of loyalty. The American blood blowing through the veins of Alberta must be wiped clean, Every single Albertan must be removed and replaced with loyal Anglos

His daddy dreamed up multiculti and we've been importing low grade 3rd worlders ever since.

Now you can't look at an ad for anything without being assaulted by official multi culti even though the country is majority white.

It's not. That 75% includes continental Europeans. Only Anglos are white. Go to Toronto all the whites are Italians, Greeks, Portuguese Toronto is probably 10% real whites

You voted liberal? So you're the one whose responsible for all of this...

alright canadian lads :)

>loyalty to people who offer nothing but debt while shitting on us for paying their bills with muh dirty oil and flooding us with future terrorists
Canada would be greek tier without us. we'd rather Ontario and Quebec drop out instead though.

Alberta is shit

I think he means the provincial NDP.

trudeau is a fucking skype pupper just like his daddy who sold out to the multiculturalism and opened immigration

>tfw dutch/english in toronto

Alberta is full of complete faggots just like most of the rest of Canada. The whole Alberta conservative meme is false, any time an albertan say they are conservative, they say "I'm fiscally conservative, but socially progressive" albsolute cucks of the worst kind. They are super religious so they think bringing in Muslim refugees is right thing to do. Fuck our provincial motto now is "because it's the right thing to do" any time you hear radio or tv propaganda that line will be in it. Albertans are poser bitches, who proudly claim to be redneck because they saw a brad paisley concert last summer and have a pickup truck. Farm fags are just about as dumb as it gets. I moved here lookin for like minded people, but rural bc is far more red pilled and right leaning than this province.

I didnt know Kathleen Wynnes fan club knew about 4chinz...

God bless them Alberta boys.

It's okay if your grandpa conquered some Dutch pussy when he saved Europe
Don't ever call me that faggot bitches fan ever again, if it were up to me that lesbian whore would be in prison along with every other faggot

Trudeau only likes cock in his bum

Dumb eastern scum.

Cred Forums response, very astute of you. I see above you also are babby's first white nationalist, being a boring anglo supremacist who's only idea of a Canadian culture is fellating the Queen and being childishly anti-american.

>Because Albertans are Cucks who wish they were degenerate, atheist, Hispanic liberals like Americans.
t. Francois Chang Moon-Moon al-Baghdadi

At least us in the Maritimes see more real Canadians than shit skins and chinks.

I'm not a white nationalist, I'm an Anglo nationalists. Germans are "white" and I can't stand them.
I'm not anti American, I like WASP Americans but sadly they let in way too many Europeans

West coast, was hoping the rumours of Alberta=Texas were somewhat true, but the province, north to south is just awful people.