UPI Poll: Trump takes Electoral College lead

But the media said Hillary won the debate!

Will lose.

S H A D I L A Y

whats an electoral college

SHADILAY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

because she did win the debate

>Sep 27

please elect him
if he is elected and does what he said he would do im moving to usa (joke im staying here, trump is a dumbass)

Some gay shit

If magical kek driven digits

Trump will win literally every single state setting a precedent in US history

get fucked idiots
feelsgood

The post-debate polls aren't out yet. These polls were done before the debate happened, last week. Hillary we be gaining in the polls that are taken near the end of this week. You know it's true.

Hillary lost the election

I cant believe Trump is actually going to win as a Hillary supporter this is devastating.

just....just.....go to bed

A step lower than a liberal one

George Washington won unanimously

A terrible, non-direct voting system that only a backwards shitty country like Yankistan would use

She did

But because you DRUMPFAGS are so fucking stupid you have faggots like the dilbert guy saying shit like:

>Hillary won the rebate, but lost the election!

Like how RETARDED can you be? It's time to accept that Trump is going to LOSE to the first woman president

We have to be honest here fellow Hill shill. Majority of people do not think rationally, people will vote on how they feel. Most fence sitters most likely will only remember what Trump said. Winning the debate means nothing its about how many fence sitters can you grab. Its sucks I know, but Hillary will most likely lose. This is devastating news to me as well, but it is reality.

>bong can't comprehend the sophisticated intricacies of a constitutional republic's electoral system

anti-democratic garbage invented by elites who think they're more important than the lower class

Sorry drumpfkins, he's in free fall.