UPI Poll: Trump takes Electoral College lead

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

But the media said Hillary won the debate!

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

Will lose.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

S H A D I L A Y

Cooper Long
Cooper Long

whats an electoral college

Nathan Gomez
Nathan Gomez

SHADILAY

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

because she did win the debate

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Sep 27

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

please elect him
if he is elected and does what he said he would do im moving to usa (joke im staying here, trump is a dumbass)

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Some gay shit

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

If magical kek driven digits

Trump will win literally every single state setting a precedent in US history

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

get fucked idiots
feelsgood

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

The post-debate polls aren't out yet. These polls were done before the debate happened, last week. Hillary we be gaining in the polls that are taken near the end of this week. You know it's true.

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

Hillary lost the election

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

I cant believe Trump is actually going to win as a Hillary supporter this is devastating.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

just....just.....go to bed

Connor James
Connor James

A step lower than a liberal one

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

George Washington won unanimously

James Perez
James Perez

A terrible, non-direct voting system that only a backwards shitty country like Yankistan would use

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

She did

But because you DRUMPFAGS are so fucking stupid you have faggots like the dilbert guy saying shit like:

Hillary won the rebate, but lost the election!

Like how RETARDED can you be? It's time to accept that Trump is going to LOSE to the first woman president

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

We have to be honest here fellow Hill shill. Majority of people do not think rationally, people will vote on how they feel. Most fence sitters most likely will only remember what Trump said. Winning the debate means nothing its about how many fence sitters can you grab. Its sucks I know, but Hillary will most likely lose. This is devastating news to me as well, but it is reality.

Dylan Evans
Dylan Evans

bong can't comprehend the sophisticated intricacies of a constitutional republic's electoral system

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

anti-democratic garbage invented by elites who think they're more important than the lower class

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Sorry drumpfkins, he's in free fall.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit