"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!"

>"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!"

>"IT WAS SAID THAT YOU'D DESTROY THE JEWS, NOT JOIN THEM"

>"BRING BALANCE TO THE WHITE RACE, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS

He has failed us, Cred Forums. He has failed us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0
youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc
youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I honestly can't tell if this is still shill attack or not, because I've been worried about Trump and Israel for awhile.
>tfw based god gets corrupted by (((jews)))

No, im not a shill

>tfw impossible to know if he is really pro-Israel or just claims to be to appease the jews

do you believe trump?

and yet SO MANY jews are still against him. He may at least stop the slow motion genocide of the Palestinians now going on in Pissrael.

All of his children except Barron have married Jews

Either there's something fishy going on, or he's really playing the jews

It's most likely the former

jews != Jews != kikes

learn the difference

>gets corrupted
Ivanka's a jew and he's had strong ties to Israel and numerous kikes for a long time.

He's a cryptojew by all means.

Only KEK can save us now

Reminder that all defeatists and shills should drown themselves in the nearest toilet

how fucking bluepilled can you be to put hope on change coming from american elections ?

post yfw Trump is nothing but a good goy

>muh jews
kys

Where else are you going to put the kikes?

I will go to Tacoma and expose you fucking shill

(((Leftists who dont oppose this)))
(((Conservatives who try REALLY hard to disregard this)))

Isreal is a racist apartheid state with racial Jewish only settlements in the west bank. Its border walls wrap around the racial settlements in an obvious land grab.
This is why rockets are falling on their heads and why the rest of the west suffers terrorism for supporting Israel.

Leftist in the US are the only ones who do not oppose this imperialism. Why is this so?

If you support what isreal is doing to the Palestinians you are not a leftist. End of story.
This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning the racist apartheid state of Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

How does one support walls for Isreal but not for the US and Europe?

He wouldn't even be a nominee if he were against Israel. Bitch all you want, the faggot fundamental conservative Christians worship Israel. If he didn't support Israel he wouldn't have made it past the primary.

You want to stop the Israel worship? Convince Christians on the right that it's not their duty to protect the jews. You can get nominated by the gop and be anti Israel. That's like Democrat and being anti muslim.

don't believe me? watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=fQgDgMGuDI0

There is a difference between Jews and Jewish people. Remember the "Jews fear the Samurai" guy? He clearly differentiated between the two.

Jews belong in Israel, they don't belong in our countries. Donald wants to give them a safe place to live far away from us. This is the true "final solution".

Can't get nominated by the gop and be anti Israel I mean

EVERYONE!

OP LIVES IN FUCKING TACOMA

IF HE DOESN'T STOP I'll DROP WHERE HE LIVES
>just to give him a chance to fuck off

Does this mean barron will save us?

>We print the money, we win every time

How do you know?

You fucking idiot. You have been lied to. Every single Jew is voting for trump.

Its so easy to recognize you CTR. The main reason we want trump is for the wall. Voting hillary wouldn't solve the jew problem either, but at least trump is promising something we want

I'm not CTR you fucking stupid idiot

Anakin did destroy the Sith eventually.

In the fucking ovens where they belong.

People have been posting these fucktard threads since the start of election. Israel comes with being in the gop, its just part of the platform, you just have to talk the talk.

Do you not realize that anyone born in the US with >51% Jew blood (ashkenazi, mizrahi, sephardic) is eligible for dual citizenship as well as a trip to Israel paid for by the US taxpayers?
Educate yourself, goy. Any kike in America has the freedom to flee to Israel but they don't want to because Israel is a shit tier country for the most part.

reminder that Hitler tried to deport the Jews before exterminating them, he would have supported a Jewish containment country

So who should we vote for? Hillary who pushes multiculturalism? Or trump who is all for nationalism and a big wall? Fucking jew conspiracies are the least of my worries right now.

>everyone who disagrees with me is CTR

Daily reminder.
Just know who your voting for.

isit true you niggers only figured out now that trump was working for mitzvas and shekels?

you dumb mother fuckers

>tfw even fucking Egypt knows it better than burgers

There's a reason you guys are the real kangz, my man!

and the family evidently

Jon Stewart and that whole group isn't.

There's many different kinds of Jews.

The non-Marxist Jews are tolerable. Usury is still shit but I detest them less than the kikes that run the media and academia.

>Trump openly praises the illegitimate zionist state
>Trump wants to save Assad and build the wall

I don't know whos jewing who anymore

he's been pro jew from the beginning, know your enemy as you know yourself

>27 Apr 2016

Is that even a real tweet? He didn't announce his candidacy until June 16.

This is old news but poltards live in denial of it. Jews = jews

Thanks for correcting the record!

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The mudshits just need a direction. Import them, point them at Jews, and if Jews dare complain they're against multiculti fuckery and racist. Now they cant sue the entire government for anti Semitism. Aka they don't have the country by the fucking balls anymore.

But go ahead, vote trump, your kike overlords demand it.

he announced his candidacy last year you moron

don't look a gift horse in the mouth

see

Who the fuck were you expecting, George Lincoln Rockwell? You're not getting the Republican nomination without this bullshit.

>>Trump openly praises the illegitimate zionist state
believe and life

>>Trump wants to save Assad and build the wall
marketing

You have to support Israel if you want to be elected President of the US because the elite Jews own everything, that's just the way it is whether we like it or not. Even Obama gave them $38 billion. The important thing is that Trump will put America first ahead of Israel unlike any of the other Presidents in the last 50 years, while Hillary and Johnson will put Israel first because they've taken the elite Jew bribes unlike Trump.

Even if Trump wins and does drastic things, it may only delay the inevitable. It might even help Europe more than the US.

One could easily take accelerationist position and argue that Hillary is better because she will bring a collapse needed for a real chance at saving America.

Lol, you fuckin idiot.

Thank you for correcting the record.

(((I'm))) with (((xer))) now.

see

>27 Apr 2015

Is that even a real tweet? He didn't announce his candidacy until June 16 2015

>fixed faggot

What's wrong with Israeli Jews? They're fucking based and intelligent unlike most faggot Americans.

>Hillary is better

Dismissed. Everyone leave the thread.

/r/ing screenshot of Trump on FB inviting people to Reddit.

Trump has always been extremely pro-Israel, he's invested billions there.
plus his daughter converted to judaism so idk why some of you seem to think he is some secret nazi.

>mfw stormfront thinks Trump is the best thing ever and has an openly Jewish familly.

Not only his daughter.

All of his children, ALL who are of the age are either engaged in a marriage with a Jew/Jewess, or dating a Jew, or have converted to Judaism.

It's always funny to see the white nationalists descend into conspiracy theories and claim "he is only playing the Jews" when Trumps family and Jewish connections come up. Even though "stormfront" knows it better: youtube.com/watch?v=TvI_TLZ6Wuc

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=k6C8SX0mWP0

Regardless of your thoughts on Jews, Israel is the most rational actor on the geopolitical stage there.

We may debate on if they should or shouldn't be there, but they aren't doing 1/10000000th of the nutty shit their neighbors have been purporting for a thousand years.

Yeah...all American post right here. lmao

Isn't it funny? Their Führer is a shabbos goy and loves Israel.

Netanyahu met with Trump and Trump like the enormous retard he is got easily influenced.

Kill yourself shill

Drop it anyway. I'm close by and will pay him a visit.

You're a leftist shill. Thanks for correcting the record.

WILL YOU FUCKING NEETS TAKE YOUR DOSE OF REDPILL, AND REALIZE THAT THIS IS AN EXAMPLE THAT NO MATTER HOW ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT YOU ARE. YOU CAN'T BE OPENLY ANTI-ISRAEL?

Donald Trump: Don't lecture me, user! I see through the lies of the Jews. I do not fear the shekels as you do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire.

Israeli Jews are conservative and, sneaky as they are, they don't want a globalist USA that might call them to task for removing kebab. This time, they are convenient.

You're the jewish shill

do you think he's secretly anti israel? What makes you think that

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
IT REALLY MADE US THINK
ABOUT HOW YOU'LL SOON KILL YOURSELF
HER CAMPAIGN'S ON THE BRINK!

>Jewish ties to Jewish groups
>Daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren all Jewish
>Has rich Jewish friends
>Jews people out of money
>Loves the shit out of Israel, is the most loved GOP guy in Israel
Come on, guys...it doesn't get more obvious than this.

Do you think right wingers actually are less intelligent than left-wingers? Sometimes I have my suspicions tbqh with you, Chaim.

fuck off kike shill

What is the difference between a jew and a Jew?

Also, != is programming syntax you absolute fucktarded moron. This isn't Cred Forums, so use =/= or ≠.
Fucktarded fuck.

There has to be a place to go when we make them go back faggot

Ok, so the Zionist plan is to return all Jews to Isreal. You know how great that would be if all Jews just went to Isreal and had there own country, and no other country had to worry about having Jews.
If Israel is destroyed then Jews will never leave my country.

Israel has existed for 60 years and there are still more jews in the USA than there are in Israel

There would be no path to the presidency without supporting Israel.

I'm still trying to figure out how Jews do not equal Jews.

It's more like 70-80 years old because Hitler was the one who started working with the Zionists and was truly an aid in establishing Israel. So long as Israel Grows and Prospers will Jews return to it slowly.

Bump for Trumpenstein

Madagascar and Jews don't mix. Also they will keep the holy land clean and degeneracy free at least. And they're pretty far away from all the other advanced societies so it's not like they'll fuck our shit if we have walls

What can men do against such reckless jewry

>he actually fell for the Trump is a new Hitler maymay
Suicide yourself for being retard

I wish he was

(Spoiler)We're all shills(/spoiler)

>hurr trump is a jewish puppet
>96% of jews donate to hillary

The GOP has always been in Israel's pocket. One thing liberals do have over them is their retarded love for Palestine which thwarts the zionists.

The JIDF and Israeli PM hates Obama.

There is no avoiding that if you want a Republican.

They install kebab everywhere and get the US to do the same. Read "Charlie Wilson's War," Israelis even assisted in arming the afghan mujahideen in the 80s.

irrelevent the reich rises

wtf is going to happen

are we going to forget the gas chambers aren't real

the globalists bankers and media is going down one way or the other.

gott mit uns