Honest question Cred Forums , I'm no shill

Honest question Cred Forums , I'm no shill

If you could, would you re-take the blue pill ?
Iv been on Cred Forums for several years and Cred Forums forever , and sometimes the weight of the redpill is too much
> whites will be minority in nothing you can do to stop or halt it, you could vote for trump , but if Hillary rigs it or your in a blue state your vote is worthless
> Europeans are even more fucked
Ever just want to bury your head in a hobby or your family or work ? Even when you know the truth ?

Be frustrated in my goals and not know why? No thanks.

No. Ignorance of what's going on in the world doesn't mean it doesn't effect you.

No.

you've got to carry that weight user,
burying your head in the blue pill is exactly what they want, long as a single person knows, even if its blown off as tinfoil, they haven't 100% won

What the fuck is /Pol anyways, mostly Nat Soc?

Nope. The world makes a lot more sense this way.

How could you say your red piled if you believe whites will be the minority in 30 years?

Hispanics are 10%. Are the going to overtake whites at 63%? No

Are blacks at 13 % going to take over whites at 63%?. No.

So....are you adding up ALL the minorites and putting them in a group and comparing to whites in 30 years?

Once you take the red pill there is no going back.

I would rather be depressed knowing the truth than be happy while ignorant of reality.

>adding up ALL the minorites and putting them in a group
Yes, idiot, because they are all non-white. In 30 years we will be less than half the population which means we will be a minority IN OUR OWN COUNTRY. If you're not as stupid as I hope you're not then fuck off Jew.

Hey dickface, so your saying whites will be the majority minority huh?

Confirmedcuck

No, we're mostly just depressed.

Are you retarded?

No.

Just tell me which race will be the majority in 30 years, knowing that non white is not a RACE.....so which race will be the majority? Let's see if you get it right...

Fuck off CTR. :>)

Yes : (

I always thought the colored pill bullshit was stupid. Makes us sound like degenerate junkies.

Go be a slave somewhere else OP

there is no way to say without sounding like a douchebag. stay woke

There won't be a majority. Whites will be the largest minority.
I just can't understand why you're being so autistic about it? Why are you being so rude to your anonymous internet friends?

There is no red pill or blue pill.
You're either autistic or you're not

Quality shitpost!

Omfg, SOMEONE has to be the majority race!!!

Do you hate whites or something? You can't admit that the majority of people in 30 years will still be white?

No because to take the blue pill knowingly is to embrace suicide of my people and their great culture. It's to embrace weakness over strength and not care that you don't deserve to survive. It's to say you could be happy with being the last of your family, having come 66 million years to just end with you enthusiastically cutting off your 6 yr old son's dick and giving him estrogen before puberty because he picked up a doll or wore a dress you offered him.

The blue pill is to be willingly self genocidal.

Not a chance I would take it. Not ever. I will be red pilled until I die in a blaze of glory and covered in the blood of my foes.

thanks

Whites are a minority now jackass. 8% of the world with a negative growth rate. More of us die than are born. In 30 years the total number of whites will be half this size. Which in the US means 31%

The average white person is old, in their late 40's and 50's depending on the country.

We will have serious population problems even if we win every immigration issue. Have white kids. Stop being a NEET, stop playing games, go have a family.

Why not both?

Someone has to keep up the fight. At times I despair because my four children will have to grow up in a United States that is so far from what the founding fathers wanted it disgusts me. But I will redpill them as much as I can. Now that the wife is home schooling it is much easier to say something and not worry that the PC police will call... All in all it is a tough road, but one that must be gone down.

>whites extinct in 100 years
Where do you fuckeits come from? White people have always been a minority on the global scale, and there has never been more whites in existence than there are right now

Majority means >50%. It's like when the British have to form a coalition government in parliament. Because they don't have a majority. Because their party doesn't control >50% of seats.
There won't be a majority. Whites will be the largest minority.
Why are you so upset about this?

declining birth rates, moron
whites, Japs and Koreans will all die out eventually

Being redpilled is like sobering up from a long night of hard drinking.

It is rough at first, but you feel a whole lot better and lighter afterwards. I will never go back to being blue pilled or the media.

I do not think I had swallowed the blue pill completely.

I live in California and was going to college, I could see where the world was headed, in that it was becoming exponentially more liberal, I thought the only option was to submit or keep hidden. I was depressed, and I'm skipping details but I thought the future which awaited me was submitting, moving to LA and living away my days in a dull job.

Then I found Cred Forums and didn't feel so alone, and now I see with the help of meme magic and MAGA how the pendulum is gaining momentum to reverse trends or at least allow dissent.

In my personal life I also came out of my rut and now have brighter plans for my future.

I think that a considerable part of the red pill is being true to yourself and not being a follower.

I would never give that up.

Buncha blue pilled, pseudo intellectuals, who get fed bad info from their Fursona friends...

I said majority RACE

Start breeding you neet piece of shit!!!

Don't add up 5 races of people and compare to one,. Not fair, not a majority

>what is an analogy?
Are you drunk? Or non-white?

>when someone offers you the blue pill
I consider myself 'pilled' but my definition is different then the majorities as I've come to understand.
This sounds like bullshit but I believe you have to have almost no empathy or mentally ill to take and truly understand the blue pill
To be quite honest I don't think people understand the blue pill yet.
It's not 'blissful ignorance of illusion' YOU didn't take the time to understand where they are coming from. Trust me when I say this it's NOT ignorance.
At the highest level of blue pill it is not ignorance it's calculated.
It's also full of contradictions most people can't get past.
I think I've got how to phrase this. The last red pill is taking the blue pill.
It's hard because you'll come across many contradictions in your thoughts.
You'll tear away who you are to prove the red pill was the correct choice.
Maybe this explains it better. While you're taking the blue you're losing the red. What do you believe? Who do you become.
But in order to say you're red pilled you have to take the blue.
I try to think of examples to explain it. But maybe I'm full of shit sometimes I'm not even sure.

The white race will not be extinct in 100 years unless a genocide happens. And not that bullshit "anti-racist is code for anti-white" genocide, I mean a real genocide.

it's tempting at times, but the problem will be that eventually i would redpill again and it would be irritating all over again until finally swallowing the JQ and then i'd just be right back here where i am.

it's an average you idiot. The whites who are reproducing will continue to do so. We aren't going to be extinct in 100 years you dumbass

Fuck no. Ignorance is not bliss.

yup i'd take it in a heartbeat taking the redpill has absolutely destroyed my life and my will to live

>It's hard because you'll come across many contradictions in your thoughts.
>You'll tear away who you are to prove the red pill was the correct choice.

Holy fuck this is exactly how I feel.

I would rather withstand the burden of knowledge than the void of ignorance.

Sure, there are times i want to quit and live the life i used to have. Sadly, that can't be no more.
I want to know the why of things, I want to do deeper into the rabbit hole.

>whites extinct
I don't know, how is the blue pill working out for you?

I think one thing that will help everyone who feels depressed about being red pilled.
This sound shilly but you have to take the blue pill to be happy again... Sorry dudes. I fought it too.
You won't come out the other side blue pilled or any horse shit like that.
You'll still be red pilled but you'll have the understanding of the blue.
How long it takes each individual to come out the otherside.
I feel like the red and blue pill has changed drastically over time.
It's suppose to be two sides of the same coin.

Keep a couple phrases in mind if you do go through with it
1. Contradictions are apart of life
2. You're trying to understand not ACCEPT anything

The blue pill is the why.

The biggest minority is called the plurality.