Matthew Thomas
Matthew Thomas

It's both tho.

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Islam is bad too.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

(((American Government))) kinda did exactly that...

Bentley Baker
Bentley Baker

Except the Middle East was a super peaceful and popular tourist destination in like the 60's and 70's until it got fucked by Russia and America. Oh and Iran and Syria and Libya were very stable and civilized until America destabilized those countries too. The American military is a blatant tool of the Jews. It really couldn't be any more obvious.

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Bump

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

kill millions of civilians
I fuckin wish.

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

I've seen those pics of Iranian women wearing regular clothes. No one cared until they put on trash bags.

Dylan Jones
Dylan Jones

We invaded Iraq so that he didn't sell his leftover chemical weapon stock piles to al qaeda you dipshit

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

No one cared until they put on trash bags.

w-w-was getting caught part of their plan?

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

No we invaded because we thought they had WMD's which was proven to be a lie made up by (((George Bush)))

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

Yeah really. We spent how much fucking money trying to give them a legit democracy and they fucked it all up because they're cowards who'd rather live under islamic theocracy. Fuck it, we shoulda just puppeted the dictatorship and peaced out in 2003

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

They did have WMDs. What was made up was nukes.

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

More like neocon warmongering and Saudi funding of extremist groups to slaughter kaffirs

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

The power of the narrative, taking facts and changing them to fit your world view.

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

the problem isn't the people who say "YES PLEASE LET US, WE'LL EVEN KILL THE CHILDREN"
the REAL problem is the people who ask them to do it, that way they wouldn't do it!

uh huh keep telling me more half-truths.

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

THE BUSH-CLINTON AGENDA MUST FLOW

Mason Roberts
Mason Roberts

This The Middle East wasn't always a shithole. Way back when that are was known as the Fertile Cresent. Now it's just been turned into a desert from people living there so long. Even when it was under Muslim control it hasn't always been bad, they were fucking scientific as shit. Nowadays radical Islam is pretty bad, but I've heard that ISIS doesn't even follow the Koran so... it's all a show anyway, they are fighting against Westernism while being funded by it, it's bs. I can understand everyone gtfoing, it's just a culture shock when they do move. Hence the rapings.

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

petroldollar threatened to go away
invade
saved
WHO KNEW

Asher Green
Asher Green

This is the correct answer

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Occupy Democrats
and yet they still defend Hillary

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

You fucking illiterate newfag

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

23 posts
are you fuckers serious?

It's the jews.

every time.

if it isn't the jews, you aren't looking hard enough.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit