Wow

This is powerful...

Wtf I hate Hillary now.
Oh wait, I already did.

It's both tho.

Islam is bad too.

(((American Government))) kinda did exactly that...

Except the Middle East was a super peaceful and popular tourist destination in like the 60's and 70's until it got fucked by Russia and America. Oh and Iran and Syria and Libya were very stable and civilized until America destabilized those countries too. The American military is a blatant tool of the Jews. It really couldn't be any more obvious.

Bump

>kill millions of civilians
I fuckin wish.

I've seen those pics of Iranian women wearing regular clothes. No one cared until they put on trash bags.

We invaded Iraq so that he didn't sell his leftover chemical weapon stock piles to al qaeda you dipshit

>No one cared until they put on trash bags.

w-w-was getting caught part of their plan?

No we invaded because we thought they had WMD's which was proven to be a lie made up by (((George Bush)))

Yeah really. We spent how much fucking money trying to give them a legit democracy and they fucked it all up because they're cowards who'd rather live under islamic theocracy. Fuck it, we shoulda just puppeted the dictatorship and peaced out in 2003

They did have WMDs. What was made up was nukes.

More like neocon warmongering and Saudi funding of extremist groups to slaughter kaffirs

The power of the narrative, taking facts and changing them to fit your world view.

> the problem isn't the people who say "YES PLEASE LET US, WE'LL EVEN KILL THE CHILDREN"
> the REAL problem is the people who ask them to do it, that way they wouldn't do it!

uh huh keep telling me more half-truths.

THE BUSH-CLINTON AGENDA MUST FLOW

This The Middle East wasn't always a shithole. Way back when that are was known as the Fertile Cresent. Now it's just been turned into a desert from people living there so long. Even when it was under Muslim control it hasn't always been bad, they were fucking scientific as shit. Nowadays radical Islam is pretty bad, but I've heard that ISIS doesn't even follow the Koran so... it's all a show anyway, they are fighting against Westernism while being funded by it, it's bs. I can understand everyone gtfoing, it's just a culture shock when they do move. Hence the rapings.

>petroldollar threatened to go away
>invade
>saved
WHO KNEW

This is the correct answer

>Occupy Democrats
and yet they still defend Hillary

You fucking illiterate newfag

>23 posts
are you fuckers serious?

It's the jews.

every time.

if it isn't the jews, you aren't looking hard enough.