Just started college

>just started college
>required to take some humanities courses to graduate
>all of them are cuck shit like gender studies and african american studies execpt a few
>figure i'd take a philosphy class since that might atleast be redpilled
>2 weeks and the class turns into genders studies as the "professor" discusses how women are oppressed in our culture
>take some other bullshit theater class for the credits
>professor is literally a kek with 3 wife's sons and he even calls them that

Holy shit the Cred Forums memes were real, why didnt i listen

All you had to do was listen.

Now you'll be at least 5-figures in debt for a piece of paper. Great life decision friend.

Im not paying anything for it though.

I go locally off campus and the scholarship money/financial aid i got covers it all

It's never too late to make things right :^)

I took art appreciation for my humanities.
Learned about not, not cuck shit.

>Not just minoring in Japanese or w/e foreign language you like to fulfill your humanities requirements

You only have yourself to blame for taking shitty electives.

>Now you'll be at least 5-figures in debt for a piece of paper

>he doesnt have parents that have a little money to help

top kek. hows it feel to be poor

I just wanted easy classes for something i dont care about. They count the foreign languages separately so youre fucked either way.

you learn basic note taking and essay writing.

you learn bullshit your first year because it separates the men from the boys.

be a man and graduate.

>you learn basic note taking and essay writing.

What do i need that shit for if im not majoring in liberal arts?

Man I'm glad I haven't had any cucked professors yet. I had to take an Ethics class and the coursework was the usual classics (in no particular order): Socrates/Plato, Aristotle, Kant, Spinoza, Nietzche, Schopenhauer, some others I forgot. The teacher was Italian as fuck, and he also got me interested in Terrence Mallick films.

I did
>Gender and Equality in IT.
Doesn't get much worse than that user. However I would shit post facts against them in the open debate forum and it would rustle their jimmies, also got a 97% in the class no regrets.

I'm a senior and have my "US Diversity" requirement left.. and philosophy/ethics

Gonna take a class on Bee's though for my final science hoping that goes well I think sjw are too afraid of the world to take a class on the vicious bee

even if you are in a purely science or math field, the writing skills you get from doing essays will be useful.

you could be the smartest man ever but if you write like a 3 year old it's not going to help you along

My god dude any career you're going to have to write something. Being able to put thoughts down in a clear way to get a message across is what you're learning.

No need to have a legit English paper but still need some of the skills you learn.

The classes themselves are pretty easy. I just feel bad for the ones who came out of state and actually pay for this shit, which are most people at the college

i was able to take deductive logic as a humanities course.

was really like another math class, no regrets. didn't have to talk about fags, googles, or fatty vaginas once.

>In college
>need humanities credits to graduate
>oh wait European history counts
>took that shit in high school, AP score saves the day
>never have to even think about humanities again

Should have gone to an uncucked university, OP

You're spending some of the most valuable years of your life cucking yourself for a piece of paper.

Time = money and you're wasting it big time

I'm taking an American History course right now and my prof keeps btfoing a lot of the muhfeelgood ideals of America. She focuses too much on female impact during events though.

>he fell for the academic jew

enjoy your 5 figure debt and diversity training

And the humanities crap they make you take isnt gonna help you much in that. Writing 5 pages about faggots in our current day isnt gonna make me some genius writer

>I just wanted easy classes

Literally cancer.

I go there 4 hours 3 times a week. I still got plenty of time to do whatever shit i want

I took history classes for the humanities credit. Was interesting learned; some shit about the ancient Byzantines and Persians that I forgot now.

Was it in the philosophy department or a math course on proofs?

>Have to take an "American Minority Voices in Literature in the 1800's" class
>Teacher constantly goes about how the white people were evil, killed all of the innocent natives/etc.
>Read Mary Rowlandson's Narrative
>About a religious Puritan who survives 3 months as a captive to Indians
>Obviously, she is not happy about this and doesn't say nice things about the Natives
>Professor constantly questions if she's a good person

Despicable.

philosophy

humanities. anything before the twentieth century.

seriously, I took humanities with a focus on the renaissance. women were considered chattel and were married off to foreign princes for political alliances. Southern Europe celebrated the human form with specific detail paid to nudity.

everyone of the small minded idiots left after two months of failing to understand the value of the class. those left over were a legitimately tolerant lot with the ability to put multiple words together in a sentence.

what school you going to? any respectable college wouldn't give you a gender course as a phi course.

I use to teach 101, its mostly greeks, logic and ethics

Wtf is going on in your universities? Never seen any of that shit, even though I suspect it happens in a particular university here. I never set foot there because I'm afraid it might be contagious.

>greeks, logic and ethics
>white, whiter and whitest
Ugh...

The class itself is called knowledge & reality, i didnt think it had anything to do with feminism. Two weeks in though the teacher reveals himself as a feminist epistemologist and now connects everything with feminism and the oppression of women

you have no idea how close this troll is to reality. Sometimes we get recommendations to teach a more "diverse" reading list... education administrations telling philosophers how to think

Too bad you're philo prof is a total cuck.
Good philo profs are dope, mine was somehow able to argue every side and still be employed.
If you can take a continental philosophy course that would probably not be cucked, unless the prof just shits on it the whole time.

Take a classical history or lit course...

Bruh

>Be lifelong republican, Lifetime NRA member, and Veteran in a small liberal arts school
>Am in the running for Valedictorian
>Every single day I am one of the few who even talks in classes because I do the work and actually read.
>Every day I have to hide my power level

I graduate in May. It cannot come soon enough. It is horrible being 27 and having to put up with these retards.

>vet
guess who;s the real cuck here

Why am I a cuck? I enjoyed my service and now enjoy the government paying for my education. How am I getting the raw end of this deal?

enjoy your boyfriend fucking other guys while you're away

what the fuck do you study that you are forced to do this? Why the fuck do you need to study this if you went to university to become a doctor? When i went to university to become an engineer i did math and relevant shit, not this.

Either you are studying a shit degree and deserve this or your university is fucking you up the arse by straddling you with irrelevant courses and classes that you must pay for before they can give you your piece of paper.

>take "multicultural philosophy"
>expect class to cover a wide variety of shit
>instead its exclusively about islam and its teachings, essentially a theology class that focused on religious scholars
>professor sent out several emails saying "WE WILL NOT BE DISCUSSING CURRENT EVENTS IN THIS CLASS" (this was during the rise of ISIS)
>end up with an A because he was too lazy to grade the last paper and I aced the other one by bullshitting.

college is a meme

I'm taking deaf culture right now to fulfill that credit. I learned that back in the day deaf people were red pilled af but now their whole culture is victimization.

>>required to take some humanities courses
>humanities.
>humanities
>I had to take an Ethics class
>>Gender and Equality in IT.
>US Diversity" requirement
>humanities course.
>humanities credits
>"American Minority Voices in Literature in the 1800's" class
>multicultural philosophy"

what the FUCK is going on in america??????????????

>take an english class
>get a lecture on white privilege
>go to dental school
>get an orientation on white privilege
>all the white people in the class are jews

I'm a straight male, user.

My girlfriend lives just down the road from me.

Drop classes or preferably switch to others in your planned major
Begin the transfer process to another school
Pressure them to accept all your transfer credits (many won't need pressure)

Most of my professors are militant moderates that refuse to take a position on anything. Better than leftists i guess.

What state do you live in?

humanities is pretty based you just gotta rise above the cuck shit

?

>tfw had romantic revolution and wealth of nations as humanities classes

wish i didnt skip half of classes and fail history of rome class

Dude why didn't you just take art history. It's easy as shit and you get to look at some beautiful white european art.

in america you're considered a nazi and literally hitler unless you get enough brain wa- I mean education about equality and the joys of being rap- I mean culturally enriched

Like 90% of my art folder is from my art history class. You also get to watch the slow degradation of artistic values over the years. It's like inadvertently red pilled as fuck.

>Not looking up the professor before signing up for a class.

I hope you learned something.
Glad I've been done though, I feel bad for you fuckers.

Shit that sucks senpai, I took a Western-Humanities course and the instructor was based as fuck. He was some mega hippie looking dude from Canada, was pretty liberal and blue pilled but was super open and accepting of conflicting opinions and ideas in the classroom. We were going over the history of communism and I said that communism is the enemy of western society and I basically revealed my power level as a fascist, he didn't berate me with shitty ad hominems and overall was just interested in the way I thought about things. Later in the semester, I wrote a paper on how the west is sick with nihilism and degeneracy and how we need a new moral code to bring the west off the path to ruin. He was super impressed and even asked me to read the paper aloud in front of the class. Overall was a pretty great course, shows you how much more advanced The West is in higher thinking then the rest of the world. I'm attending a Community College btw.

You need to undertake a mission of covert sabotage and subversion. Guerilla redpills with fliers and chalk. During the day, just blend in with the normies. Maybe subtly troll professors to make their lives into the hell they deserve for subverting civilization.

Their is literally nothing wrong with humanities being a requirement in universities. The only thing wrong is the stupid Cultural-Marxist bullshit that is being taught in the classes. Humanities courses with good teachers, teach you a lot of cool and useful information about our civilization that are genuinely useful and intellectually fulfilling.

This has pretty much been my experience with community college too. Before deciding to pursue a nursing degree I took a lot of different classes to explore my options. I joined the honors program and started attending honors classes met some very interesting professors and they were all very open minded and willing to hear other people's opinions.

One very interesting experience was in an honors Sociology class. I was blue-pilled as fuck at the time and thought that sexism and all that shit was real so I decided to take Sociology. I went to class and saw a pretty butch looking professor who I thought would be extremely feminist and feed my confirmation bias. Boy was I fucking wrong. She systematically dismantled the second and third waves of feminism in class and besides the shit she was forced to teach us was pretty fucking cool and willing to hear anything as long as they provided stats to back it up. She was also in the U.S. Army as a diesel mechanic and swore like a sailor. Bretty gud experience.

Just drop out, its not worth it.

This unless you're going for engineering or something you can't do at a community college stop wasting your time and money. And if you are going into engineering why the fuck would you need Humanities?

Knowing how to organize details into a coherent statement is something you have to practice, no matter how silly the topic.

>those two dindus
WE

History/Anth at a good American University. Agreeable, with the occasional Marxist nut, who's at least open for civil discussions. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

>Have to take a required course 'freshmen integration' or some shit
>The curriculum is a bunch of non-academic bullshit that's a complete waste of my hard earned cash
>Goal setting, time-management, diversity, etc.
>Teacher assigns a time-management assignment
>We are supposed to fill out a schedule paper that shows what we are doing throughout each day of the week so we can "learn" to manage our time.
>For example, from 2pm to 4pm I did homework.
>I refuse to do the assignment and instead submit it with a note explaining how this assignment not only does not have any value, but it is also an invasion of my privacy and personal life, which I do not want my teacher to know about.
>Teacher gets mad and wants to talk to me
>"user this is disrespectful blablabla"
>"The point of the paper is not to invade your privacy user, it is to help you manage your time"
>"Teach, you're retarded, blablabla"
>I go on to try and explain why the class is a waste of my time, how I'm not being "disrespectful", how the assignment had no academic value, etc.
>She tells me to go talk to the person in charge of the class
>Don't do it because it's a busy week since I actually have to study for exams for real classes
>Also because no matter what I say or do, I can't get out of taking the class, and I definitely wont be able to make it a non-required course
>End up dropping the course because she's failing me

>Now I have to retake it, fml

WUZ

KANGZ

>going to trash 'universities' that have shit like mandatory diversity classes

That fucking image I love it

>art history
>learning about Renaissance
>get to look at tons of christo-Byzantine paintings, and glorious European architecture before Jews

Pretty based