Latino/Hispanic Thread

Why are we the superior race? It's only a matter of time before the president after Hillary is hispanic.
Black president -> Female president -> Hispanic president
Whites will look up to us, and they already have started to do so since most of us are engineers and scientists.
No whites allowed in this thread

>mfw Castizo

>Why are we the parasitic race?*

Time to stop posting here, Paco, my lawn ain't gonna mow itself.

Fuck off puto sudaca de mierda.

I'm Hispanic and am voting Donald Trump fuck George Lopez he's a wanna be edgelord sucking on the white mans dick

Make me a state already plz daddy America

Jeb!s wife for 2020? heh

shut up IDIOT post dik
god that bitch is JUST

make my fucking nachos

>It's a mestizo makes a thread episode

The minority is becoming the majority. Whites are genetically too weak to keep their undeserved power.
Jane the Virgin, George Lopez, and other shows featuring hispanic people are what young white Americans are growing up on today. We are being idolized by your children. We have won this battle and you can't stop it.

>mfw the kangaroos were having a meltdown earlier because their lights shut off for a few hours

>Brazil
>talking about parasites
nigger just stop

We're superior because we have lightish skin (at least I do) and we aren't cucks getting outbred by niggers

>George Lopez
>idolized
LMAO that dumb beaner sucks, hahaha

>engineers and scientists

Really?

>Why are we the superior race?
you aren't
>Whites will look up to us
no we wont
>most of us are engineers and scientists.
see pic related

Hey, she's female, hispanic, and a Bush! What could go wrong?
Oh and she's a midget too so gets the disabled vote!

You do not know what we are capable of. Carlos Slim is the richest man in the world. Only someone with a genetic gift would be capable of that.
Your children will have hispanic babies.

>Only someone with a genetic gift would be capable of that.
or the control of a entire cartel.

>you are now imaging this troll at the debates behind her podium standing with 8" stilettos and you can only barely see the poof of her hair
>her muffled voice can be heard saying "Ay yes I vant to think yew guys so much" until one of her aides brings her a hat to stand on
>which causes her to chimp out breaking into a dance around the hat and she goes on to win all 50 states

>Hispanics
>Superior
You need wise up. The only thing we've got is those longevity genes from some natives. Otherwise we're filthy mongrels.

didn't he post a picture el chapo decaitating the trump?

How you going to earn that $2/hour now south of the border niggers?

There are already four states that are majority-minority. White women love the hispanic cock. Pray what you want but America won't be yours in the future. Trump will not be elected. There will be no wall. Our population will keep growing.

You can really see the superior genes in her.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Weren't Hispanics white until midway through Obama's presidency?

Fucking I Love Lucy had a spic husband.

Enjoy starvation field rats

Hispanic isn't a race

I guess once we've automated all the field nigger work, you can always serve us food

Image says it all

Those are some nice robots you have there user it,s a shame that they can't spray diarrhea on your crops.

Ask yourself this user's, next time you eat an apple or some other fruit picked by a spic and you see a finger nail mark on the fruit where they mishandled it, ask yourself where these mud people wash their hands after they take a shit in a portable bathroom (if they even have that) when working in the fields for 12 hours a day?

Good luck with that world domination spics, you did a bang up job in Mexico.

y does that matter unless you eat it straight from the tree to the farmers market?

apples in grocery stores are treated and processed store in cold temperatures and then they reach you anywhere from 6 to 12 months later

How do I get a qt taco gf?

Even if whites become the minority they will still hold all the power. Look at the countries in south america, the elite and powerful are still mostly white. We commoners will become mixed but the whites will always be the 1%.

And you're not a fucking race you're a cross breed new race that's only been alive for like 500 years.

Your women's asses aren't as big as the media portrays either..

>hispanic/latino
>suprior race
>race

This is why people consider us idiots, when in reality, it's mostly the Mexicans.

Pretty sure it's easy to find a spic whore looking for a green card.

>Upstanding pillar of the Latino community

>mexico's economy relies on illegal beaners sending money back home

I'm Mexican and I like Asians tho.

There's things I like about trump but seriously I'm worried he's a death trap.

I feel like Clinton is slow death, and Trump's policies are drinking poison

Be a right wing Christian that votes democrat

Why is Hernan Cortes choking Barack Obama?

LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING MESTIZO

HISPANIC ISN'T A FUCKING RACE

YOU ARE A MESTIZO YOU FUCK

STOP MAKING HISPANIC A RACE

YOU STUPID IDIOTIC COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER MESTIZOS RUINED THE WORD HISPANIC

YOU REALIZE THERE'S SOME PEOPLE IN AMERICA LABELED HISPANIC WHO ARE MUCH WHITER THAN YOU INDIO MUDD SHITS

HISPANIC'S NOT A FUCKING RACE YOU COCKSUCKING FUCKING INDIAN RAPE BABY

HISPANIC COULD HAVE ITALIAN OR IRISH TIER IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU STUPID WHINY MEXICAN FUCKHEADS WANTING TO STEAL AND BROWN UP A EUROPEAN TERM

YOU FUCKERS ARE TOO LAZY AND STUPID AND FAT AND GAY TO PUT DOWN MIX SO YOU DUMB FAT PIG BEANER FUCKS ARE CURRENTLY TRYING TO MAKE "HISPANIC" A RACE WHICH RUINS IT FOR THE NON MESTIZO HISPANICS

YOU'RE TRYING TO TAKE THE PURE SPANIARD'S WHITE STATUS

YOU REALIZE ANY RACE COULD BE HISPANIC

YOU REALIZE HISPANIC MEANS LINAGE FROM ANY SPANISH SPEAKING COUNTRY REGARDLESS IF YOU'RE WHITE OR BROWN?

YOU MESTIZOS ARE CANCER

PURE FUCKING CANCER

SPANISH CULTURE USED TO MEAN SOMETHING

UNTIL YOU FUCKERS RUINED IT

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

AND IT WILL NEVER BE

YOU ARE NOT PEDRO

YOU ARE NOT PACO

YOU WILL ALWAYS BE DIRTY DUMB TOTO RAPE BABY

TL:DR?

FUCK OFF MESTIZO

CALL YOURSELVES MESTIZOS

STOP CALLING YOURSELVES "HISPANIC"

YOU ARE FRAMING MESTIZO CRIMES ON THE SPANISH MAN

YOU ARE A MESTIZO

QUIT ACTING LIKE HISPANIC IS A RACE

QUIT LUMPING THE SPANISH MAN WITH YOUR MESTIZO CRIMES

MESTIZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

GET OUT

You're a part of the Hispanic race too? Welcome my nicantlaca friendo

el chicANO

Spics are mostly expendable, especially the illegal ones.

IT'S NOT A RACE YOU FUCK

ANY HISPANIC BROWNER THAN AN ITALIAN IS A FUCKING MIXED RACE INJUN FUCK

QUIT LUMPING ANYBODY WITH A SPANISH LAST NAME WITH YOU MESTIZO FUCKS

I'm glad us Hispanic-raced folks like me and you have come together and agree to vote Hillary

Calm down pedro, your masonry skills will deteriorate if you go coronary

Stop reporting yourself as Hispanic on the census. Stop speaking Spanish in public. Congratulations, you're now white and not "white Hispanic" or just Hispanic.

>average IQ in 80s
>superior race
Pic only one, hombre.

MESTIZOS ARE THE ONES BRINGING THE IQ

NOT THE SPANISH MAN

SPANISH GENES DON'T MAKE A BEANER DUMB
SHUT UP GOOK YOU KNOW NOTHING

MAKE ME SOME FUCKING SHOES YOU FUCKING NINTENDO FUCKING WHORE FUCK YOU
THE NEW CENSUS DOESN'T COME OUT TIL 2020!

> posts Indian

Kek what are you? Let us have our fun rajit

Calm down foo you're making the Hispanic race look bad

MESTIZO

MESTIZO

HEY EVERYBODY

IT'S A MESTIZO

MESTIZOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING MESTIZOOOOOOOOO

I fucking hate chicanos

That's a fucking lie. The Mannlicher is the first autoloading rifle. Fucking cockroaches.

Peninsular de mierda REEEEEEE

If you're so proud about being mestizo why don't you just make a thread about it? LOL y u gotta b like spamming ese

Lol.

As a superior white person, I would concede superiority only to some asian ethnicities, and even then it'd probably be a tie, or win for most white ethnicities, if you consider all the key figures.

American hispanics are WAY down on the list for the most part, just above Indians.

>Mannlicher

One year too late faggot kek

ALL THE BAD BROWN ONES ARE INDIANS YOU DUMBASS

JUST LOOK AT THEM

Partial Aztec mutt here, I'm thankful the Spanish ancestors my mother descended from did good and did very well indeed.

>If the US had marched deep into Mexico during the Mexican-American war would my mom's family ever had immigrated out of Mexico if it was part of the US already?

Shut your fucking mouth ese

hispanic mulato here, i love white people and i love black people and everyone in between. FUCK YOU if you're racist. i love everyone. God made all of us, equally, it's up to us to utilize our talents for good. fuck you racists

WHITE PEOPLE WELCOME ITT, i overrule OP

did you know lucy's husband would literally do cuban african voodoo on the show?

filthy? we got a near complete human genome

Thank you Texas

Mexicans and South Americans need not apply

The real white ones were "white"

Some were self aware enough to put "Mixed"

The dumb mestizos put "White" to ruin it for the real white hispanics

Kek whites just copied chinks at every avenue and tried to take credit, whites have zero going for them considering they made zero contributions to society and even Japanese have bigger cocks.

The only people that have tamed niggers correctly ever are chinks. That's the mark of true mastery. Why are most Mexican relationships between whiter women and darker men?

>Manlets
>Superior
>Shows picture of forgotten actor is no longer looked upon as funny

>mfw I'm half Hispanic but look like full blown Irishman
I can adapt to whichever race takes over and profit from it like the 1/16 Ashkenazi in me wants to

Hmmmm

what type of hispanic? Pure, Castizo, or Indio?

Hey, monkey. Worry about yours.

as if a nigger gives permission, they ask. get to the back of the bus Django, and speak when spoken to.

t.gringo

Pay debts, malparido.

Why can't whites tame nignogs peacefully? Why do they have to create a self loathing cuck culture where their boys and women take it up the ass by nigglets?

I'm so ashamed at the stupidity of my fellow Hispanic and white brethren I choose not to identify with that part of my Mexican identity. Wish I could but I mean how am I going to explain that 'our' (not mine) number one fetish is blacked and all we've done in Africa is create priests? Oh well

shine my chancletas you mayonaiise lookin mothafucka

And thus the chonging begins

You should of used someone else, George Lopez is shit.

What do you guys think of criollos/peninsulares? Every time I tried to make a cool Mexican friend in school they were very cliquey and made fun of me. All I want is some cool mexibro friends to kick it with, familia...

Pretty sure castizo, my mom's on the browser side but my aunt (her sister) is light as fuck. I also get the Ashkenazi from her side
My father is full blown white, grandfather is from a long line of Canadian nationals that can be traced back to Liverpool and my grandmother is danish, the was there during ww2

you faggots can have LA and down if you promise to barricade hollywood then burn it down.

No lie. The only people in California that I know who are actually settling down, getting married and purchasing homes are Mexican-Americans. My white friends are a bunch of self-centered twats who's life goal is to watch NFL games and play video games. Whites have brought this upon themselves.

1885? your're late, wetback. Hop in your cadillac on tiny wheels and bounce back across the river. better yet, don't. drown.

|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___
|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|
___|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|______|___

Chinga tu madre fresa.

You are supposed to stand up for your brothers in "El Norte".

We are usurpers. We are like the nigs only we were "smart" enough to not let whites go and leech off them but in reality we ended as slaves to kikes. FFS we are the orcs of the real world.

How does it feel to be a part of the American Empire?

Blacks are the orcs. You are dwarves.

Or goblins, depending.

Felt great until the lefty cunt got power everything has been shit ever since.

I'd go with goblins most of us are pretty small.

You guys are too short.

White people and even black people are tall.

Latinos are midgets. Nobody can respect you. Even Asians taller than you.

holy shit i just realized i know that fucking kid! He's not even a kid this is just an old picture of him.

I know this feel.

Mondragon - 84' design finished.

Mannlicher first prototype - 85'

Alright maybe I should make a thread about this but real talk.

Mexico isn't in debt to USA, a 'trade deficit' means they just buy more from us than they sell us.

So what happens when nieto says no? (Does he just increase trade with Canada and other countries instead?)

If nieto says yes, how will him diverting his resources to the wall effect Mexico's success rate in the civil war?

>spanish, french, and english rape babies superior

ok, bud, dream on

>the face when you're mostly manlets

>>mfw Castizo
First post best post.
If Mexicans are awesome, why is Mexico a shithole?

Oh we're just waiting

I honestly don't mind you guys. Islam is the problem.

trust me, you don't want one, i've had a few

>ps be white, they salivate to not have brown skin kids

lol, i guess living in colombia would be preferable to afghanistan, but are either better than what we had? doubtful.

Yeah they get the added benefit of having a husband that likes to take nig cock too!

I like this leaf. Post more the servers are slow over there.

wtf are you going on about paco

di your la cucaracha record break?

>latono/hispanic
>race

Anyone who is either of those are mestizo spics or mongoloid natives. They are hardly a race.