BOMBSHELL: TRUMP'S CUBA SCANDAL

New bombshell story is dropping tomorrow exposing Trump's illegal dealings in Cuba.

Trump is fucking F I N I S H E D

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCnpKrtLPPAhWW14MKHdctAYEQFggyMAM&url=https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-12-18/hillary-clinton-secretly-pushed-cuba-deal-for-years&usg=AFQjCNFdCCUwa1o3Kz7hqejEmpbMSLJiDA&sig2=_kOcC5oDlc-YMT1NupJplA
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjztJPltLPPAhUk2IMKHQMGBqw4ChAWCBswAA&url=https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-12-18/hillary-clinton-secretly-pushed-cuba-deal-for-years&usg=AFQjCNFdCCUwa1o3Kz7hqejEmpbMSLJiDA&sig2=qulSP1KeDb3dVpUStROKVg&bvm=bv.134052249,d.amc
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjztJPltLPPAhUk2IMKHQMGBqw4ChAWCCIwAQ&url=https://www.americarisingpac.org/hillary-clinton-is-suddenly-an-advocate-for-lifting-cuban-embargo/&usg=AFQjCNH1dzqKEk4T6oXwQAObw4Gnum4Gyg&sig2=ueeDeFZTZ7EFZGT7oNRa4A&bvm=bv.134052249,d.amc
foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/emails-show-qadaffi-son-offered-talks-but-clinton-ordered-top-general-to-not.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2KHM2FqUfzs
politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-miami-cuba-hardliner-228314
youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
bloomberg.com/features/2016-donald-trump-golf-cuba/
twitter.com/correctrecord/status/781308284288598017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Project
chomsky.info/hegemony02/
youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI
web.archive.org/web/20160926202201/http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-donald-trump-golf-cuba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great post!
Check your bank account, everything should be in order!

Wtf I hate Cuba now

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF
KILL YOURSELF

>$68,000
How is this a connection again?

nice we'll get to watch globalist neocons pretend people still care what they think

I agreed with Pres. Obama lifting the embargo because it's always been a stupid waste of time. What makes you think I give a fuck if Trump ignored it?

Because what Trump did was literally illegal.

You shaking yet, alt-right?

Who cares?

Our country is collapsing

DOJ has better look into this.

This pretty much just means Hillary did some crazy ass shit in Cuba we don't know about so now they're going hard on Trump.

Move along people, nothing to see here.

>Trump is responsible for what someone in his company did.
>Hillary isn't responsible for Benghazi, when it's literally her job.

he's finished.
lock him up

The country is fine. Not a racist facism =/= collapsing

>Benghazi
yawn

DemocrapsYesterday: Cuba isn't so bad, we need to normalize relations!
DemocrapsToday: DONALD DID SOMETHING IN CUBA, WHICH MAKES HIM EVIL (cause Cuba is evil) SO YOU SHOULDN'T VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are fucking terrible at shilling. Tricking literally no one.

Cuban descendant here, this is likely bullshit, and even if true, Hillary is such evil garbage, it doesn't matter, nice try to get florida, libshits.

>they think we'll forget elian gonzalez

All this tells me is that Trump was ahead of the curve opening up relations with Cuba. This just proves that the left wants to keep an embargo with a country that no longer acts as a satellite nation for the USSR? What the hell are they even trying to say here? That trump technically broke the law? Well so did ((Hillary)) with her email bullshit

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiCnpKrtLPPAhWW14MKHdctAYEQFggyMAM&url=https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-12-18/hillary-clinton-secretly-pushed-cuba-deal-for-years&usg=AFQjCNFdCCUwa1o3Kz7hqejEmpbMSLJiDA&sig2=_kOcC5oDlc-YMT1NupJplA
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjztJPltLPPAhUk2IMKHQMGBqw4ChAWCBswAA&url=https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2014-12-18/hillary-clinton-secretly-pushed-cuba-deal-for-years&usg=AFQjCNFdCCUwa1o3Kz7hqejEmpbMSLJiDA&sig2=qulSP1KeDb3dVpUStROKVg&bvm=bv.134052249,d.amc
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=12&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjztJPltLPPAhUk2IMKHQMGBqw4ChAWCCIwAQ&url=https://www.americarisingpac.org/hillary-clinton-is-suddenly-an-advocate-for-lifting-cuban-embargo/&usg=AFQjCNH1dzqKEk4T6oXwQAObw4Gnum4Gyg&sig2=ueeDeFZTZ7EFZGT7oNRa4A&bvm=bv.134052249,d.amc
OH WHOOPS IT TURNS OUT THE CLINTONS PUT THE EMBARGO THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

>yawn
Yes, that's how Hillary gets into a van these days.

>Did not send money directly

Oh you mean like the Iran deal?

People who will chimp out over this and not the fact we're funding Iran in a huge way are the type of useful idiots the political establishment thrives off of.

$68k must be the equivalent of 100 million dollars over there or something.

He broke the law. Also guaranteed Hillary the win now that this is going to lose him Florida.

So Trump was just a few years ahead of Obama? Based.

Why should I give a fuck what the Trump Organization, who builds skyscrapers, did in some commie country 20 years ago? How does this affect me as an American voter? He's not an elected official. What, he went there to build a hotel or something? Who gives a fuck.

No evidence of intent, no reasonable prosecutor would take this case :^)

He was shilling for cubans in Florida a few years ago telling them that if he ever became president he would keep the embargo in place.

He's literally on the record in the 90's saying the embargo was necessary because Fidel was a bad man. Maddow just played the clip.

Trump is finished. Bye bye Florida!

> this will surely be the end of trump's campaign

>the Clinton campaign wanting to bring up Caribbean island nations

TOP FUCKING KEK

I'm a #Cubanmissile now!

>Guaranteed

I'm a #CubanMissleCrisis now!

Whether it is true or not...he will not lose one supporter.

Nigger in chief is handing over the fucking internet to every enemy we have and u post about 68k a private company spent almost 20 years ago
And the nigger went to Cuba started a dialogue
So I ask do u see why Trump will win?
1 shady shady deal even if it is true does not touch what the crooked cunts in our government do everyday
Just know that shill, you've lost msm is dead and a reckoning is coming if Congress doesn't halt this lame ducks deal

> this, is LITERALLY the DNCs October surprise.

Pretty weak desu. Easily.countered when brought up in debate.

> muh benghazi
> muh two sets of rules

>yawn

foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/06/emails-show-qadaffi-son-offered-talks-but-clinton-ordered-top-general-to-not.html

Top tier leadership.

cubans and venezualans love him

no one is changing their mind in FLA over this trivial shit

>Implying leftist and the general public in swing states supported trade embargoes
OP BTFO

>mfw the liberals turn on cuba after five months of 24/7 obama cuba gay parade

>surely this will destroy Trump

LAW
A
W

&

ORDER
R
D
E
R

that was already the joke tho?

CORRUPT

LIAR

C R I M I N A L

I'm not seeing any news articles about this on CNN

>Chicken nuggets

>1998
Wow it's over boys. We did the best we could but he's officially stumped.

I am now officially a #CubanCigar

Yeah. They get outraged at whatever stupid thing the MSM tells them but then go on "Forget about the emails!"

kek MSM gives us so many new angles to tackle its great

It's the October surprise. They're breaking it midweek for maximum effect.

Same reason her bad stories break before long weekends.

>fag in my ID

I am fucking dead brehs

I'm a nationalist faggot. I don't shake. I MAGA.

Barack Obama here
I disavow MSNBC for throwing Cuba under the bus

I wondered if it ever occurred to them that the 68k might have been humanitarian aid

Maddow just broke the news with teasers on her show. The full story drops tomorrow from Newsweek.

This is what all of you cucks will be defending trump on tomorrow.

Lol, most liberals against the embargo with Cuba. If it were anyone else they'd praise them for bringing business to poor Cubans.

I thought you leftys loved Cuba though?

Nope.

They're also ignorant of the Haiti counterargument

Janet Reno's handy work

Underrated

>sent consultants

That's it? It wasn't a super secret to travel to Cuba
>Fly to Toronto
>Fly to Cuba

October can't come soon enough

>Clinton team desperately trying to manufacture a Trump scandal now that she's slipping dramatically in the polls
Cute.

So much this. I MAGA so hard leafs are shaking.

BOMBSHELL REPORTING FROM RACHEL MADDOW
youtube.com/watch?v=2KHM2FqUfzs

politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-miami-cuba-hardliner-228314

Hey, whatever happened to all the money Clinton donated to Haiti?

So you're saying Miss Piggy wasn't supereffective? Wonder why that failed?

Seems like some employees took a vacation on the company dime

It's even funnier when you look at their viewership counts

I think even HLN is beating them in views at this point.

>September 16, 2016

LOLOLOLOL

MAKE UP YOUR MIND DRUMPFKINS. IS CUBA BAD OR GOOD?

Youre just pissing in the wind, faggot. People are still going to vote for Trump.

LET ME BE CLEAR

HILLARY CLINTON ROBBED
HAITI AND ITS POOR BLACK CITIZENS
youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s

>yawn
And that is why you will lose

You mean President Obama's best pals, the Cuban dictatorship? No legs on that, CTR.

>dailymail

>wanting to bring up Caribbean islands

It's like they seriously want Hillary to get obliterated in the next debate, don't get the mental gymnastics behind this one, help guys?

Bad because the commie system exports people who love defrauding Medicare

>$68,000 is a lot of cash
>MSNBC
What type of goyim do you think I am, shekelberg?

>spends years insisting Cuba isn't so bad
>praise Obama for ending the embargo
>throw all of that out the window and shit all over Trump for doing deals with Cuba
Fuck the democrats.

#lockhimup

I know we're all memeing in here. But this will dominate the headlines tomorrow if true. Not what trump needs right now.

>Verified facts
CTRâ„¢ are (you) new at this?

Still not on CNN

And no one will care

Fuck it. I love Cuba. Lets Americanize them and we can all live in the 1950s island dream

Clinton and Haiti
Clinton gets US ambassadors killed in Benghazi

But will it even be effective

>Cuba is good screams the liberal
>Cuba is bad screams the liberal when Trump spent money there

I wish I could see the story, because $68k isn't exactly a lot of money for a big business. They could have literally sent some advisors out to Cuba on a particularly lavish holiday. Big fucking whoop.

Really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM

CROOKED DONALD

The whole CUBA SUX angle doesn't work anymore when the left has worked for years to normalize relations. It's one of Obama's legacies.

Democrats are boneheads. Sad.

Where's the proofs tho?

We can't know what his intent was so I think we can all just leave it at a stern talking to by the FBI.

Ah I see what they are playing at

All the MSNBC "journalists" are hinting at the Florida Cuban vote in their tweets about this. It's a play at Florida

Sneaky kikes

>this is going to lose him Florida.
>supporting Cuba is going to offend North Cuba

top kek, CTR. You jews may make terrible human beings, but you're still great comedy writers!

That really triggers my black synapses famalam

fuck its over for him again

Exactly.

Kek

That has nothing to do with Trump literally breaking US laws behind the scenes while playing the "Cuba is baaad" card in front of the cameras.

He's literally corrupt and a criminal.

Tolls trolling trolls. Sage.

Yeah but who is guilty? The employees that allegedly went or the owner of the company?
This is a shit surprise.

Oh that's rich

Let's talk Haiti.

You know what's really been grinding my gears lately is the fact that the (((media))) is focusing exclusively on Trump and his financial dealings especially with the Trump foundation, yet not one, not one fucking single peep comes out about the Clinton Foundation which is arguably 100 times worse in their dealings.

To be expected I supposed, typical fucking kikes.

lol you don't know Cubans. They hate Castro more than anything, not even Trump will be able to spin this favorably among them.

This story just cost Drumpf Florida.

Lmao I'd love to see the MSM put up that $68,000 number... Trump probably makes that much money just in interest each day.

NOT SO FAST JAMES COMEY

they should literally kill themselves

incel faggot beta cucks

>newsweek

This really fires my neurons. This administration opened up the doors to Cuba, which I think is fine since all the bullshit cold war stuff the dems peddling so they can virtue signal hating on Russia, because we shouldnt be meanies to our neighbors :(. Yet now they want their viewers to hate trump for not being the big meanie first. If its about breaking the law wont they have to bring up how Hillary has also beed breaking the law repeatedly by deleting evidence and engaging in de facto espionage. All the doublethink is going to break down at some point, right?

>Trump directly handles the marketing team reconnaissance for every outing around the world
Are you faggots fucking serious

No we'll just get flooded by even more shitskins.

How many starved to death as a result of that embargo? And trump spent 68k$ in Cuba? Isn't that a good thing?

I'm still voting for Trump

grasping at every straw possible only makes your campaign look weaker

I don't care. The embargo was stupid. Trying to lift it was one of the few good things Obama has done in the past 8 years.

>He broke the law.

No shit. You know who else broke the law? Your cunt Hillary ten times over.

>July 28, 2016
>It's fucking nothing
Desperation sets in

TOTALLY BTFO OMG HOW WILL TRUMP EVER SURVIVE?!?!?

Totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, just how we've glossed over all of Hillary's illegal shit that nobody cared about.

Fuck off and go hang yourself, OP.

>$68,000
oh fucking wow
that's like what, 6 boxes of montecristos?

>1998
>democrat shills think this is relevant

Wow.

I don't care.

They starved to death because of their commie government, not embargo

wow it's fucking nothing

Russia, now Cuba

Screencap this
NEXT IS NORTH KOREA

All these boogieman by THE LYING JEWISH MEDIA

The same Cuba that Obama just vacationed in?

Yeah, that'll go over well for the Dems (the party that was pro-commie for the last 50 years).

Yeah but this is poor ol' lefty paradise Cuba we're talking about. We had it wrong for all those decades! It was our fault! We're the bad guys! Those laws were wrong and bad so who cares!

satan says yes

Damn, that at least a few hours worth of Clinton speeches.

>hillary gets exposed for doing dirty shit
"PFFFTHAHAHAHAHHA HILLARY BTFO "

>Trump gets exposed for doing dirty shit
"UMMM THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD SHILL TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP YOU HAVE TO GO BACK LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU IF I SHUT MY EARS I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

And people say this shithole isn't filled with Trumpshills.

Nobody will give a shit except concern trolling democucks. This is literally nothing.

>$68,000

The RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED

wow it's fucking nothing

stick to his tax returns, it's more effective

You can count on one hand the amount of good things the Obama administration has actually done. One of those was lifting the embargo on Cuba.

How is the media possibly going to spin this one when King Google has already one-up'd it.

Cubans make drum-heads out of old x-rays, so I like them. They also eat asbestos so they can shit out new break pads for their Russian powered Edsels. And I like their take on jazz.

Oh also add temporal awareness to the long list of things the democratic party are incapable of.

It's almost like it's all the will of some really old man losing his mental faculties! Couldn't be though, right?

Good on him. The embargo on cuba was such bullshit. I really think this will backfire on the establishment. The whole Cuba situation is/was complete bullshit. You are a cuck if you aren't redpilled about the massive terrorist campaign waged by murrika against Cuba. It's very sad really. If anything, his latin American vote is going to go way up.

>increasingly nervous man says trump is finished for the900th time this year

blahaha shilling for clinton, calls trump criminal lol she is getting desperate knows that they cannot hold all these blue states where whites are turning out for trump

Does Cuba really has the best health care system that's not a fucking meme?

Obama standing in revolutionary square with a big ol pic of le edgy beret man in the background and getting his wrist grabbed by Raul Castro when he tried to shake his hand...yeah he was an embarrassment

If this is the Democrats October surprise, they just lost.

So whats the stuff Hillary did they are blaming Trump of to get ahead of the curve?

Checked

>exposed for doing dirty shit

Two things:

1. This is old news bloomberg.com/features/2016-donald-trump-golf-cuba/

2. He didn't actually do anything illegal

>yawn
HAHA what a fucking faggot

bumping my shit question desu

Fuck Cuba and anyone that does business with them.

>Does Cuba really has the best health care system
Um, no.

Nothing is going to happen while Obama wants to lift the embargo on Cuba.

Making a false statement to a federal investigator is literally illegal too, as is tampering with evidence, and yet Hillary's still running. And we don't have to go back to the 90s for that, we can point to her doing it right in 2016.

Good healthcare if you are a card carrying party member

If not you get the third world hospital treatment

THE RECORD HAS BEEN CORRECTED PLEASE CASH 0.00001 cent check

>>hillary gets exposed for doing dirty shit
>>hillary doing dirty shit
>>doing dirty shit
>>dirty shit

Thanks for Confirming The Record.

Pic is exactly my fucking point.

Not once on any major news outlet have I heard a peep about this shit regarding the Clinton Foundation.

Not even a fucking glimmer or passing mention. Fuck the media so fucking hard Goddamn

maybe the cubans can cure the Parkinsons

>Bombshell

Yes. You die very quickly and get double rum rations.

I dont thin Americans care about this. First of, not alot of Americans think badly about Cuba. And secondly, everyone can see media holding fucking lighter to Hilary and will only turn voters against her.

This strat does NOT work.

"OMG what if we say that Trump called womenfatty 55 years ago!?!?!"

Dumb liberals...

>(((Eichenwald)))
Just fucking kill them already.

........... Saudi's choice

My theory: Assange has some info on some Crooked Clinton dealings with Cuba, MSM is putting this as a buffer so idiots associate it with him first

/thread

I think that might be different, the stuff the Newsweek article is talking about appears to be from the 90's, while the bloomberg article is about 2012-2013.

The fact it's only $68k leads to believe it's another golfing outing, which is going to be hilarious to watch them prop up as a big deal.

Um, most leftist are redpilled about Cuba and will probably support Trump for going against the shitty embargo.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Project
>chomsky.info/hegemony02/

The CIA funded Terrorism against Cuba for no good fucking reason besides the bay of pigs and Castro not sucking murrikas dick.

Trump was finished after that embarrassing debate, buddy.

no one looks like they're okay with this.

She blew Castro for a few shekels for her foundation

>68 grand
>Hillary gets 250 grand to speak once at ((wall st)))

Relax with the dindu nuffin shit

It's not about our relationship with Cuba being good or bad, it's about rule of law.

>bloomberg.com/features/2016-donald-trump-golf-cuba/
Here it is. This is a months old story that didn't make a splash nor did it really influence anyone.

Bringing it up again now doesn't provide any new insight.

but but but it's HER time

What game is that from?

Here's a (you) faggot

kys

>like this guy

Ohhh I remember this shit. They dug up an old story lmao.

>no Hillary Clinton Wall St. speech transcript for everyone to read

IT WAS A BRIBE

you don't live her man Trump is killing it in enthusiasm

fpbp

Well, Hillary supporters like to use the notion that no prosecution means that no crime was committed.

Let's use the same standard for Trump.

>68,000$ to cuba
>its legal to do business in cuba now, and the embargo has been pointless for 30 years

Shillary got millions from the Saudi government while head of the State department. That's pretty much treason.

>$68,000 warrants a Newsweek cover featuring a bellowing Trump and the headline "THE CASTRO CONNECTION"
>Hillary has funneled literally hundreds of millions of dollars into her pockets from the Clinton Foundation, from a wide variety of corporate and foreign "donors"
How blaringly obvious does the cognitive dissonance need to get before people start to figure things out?

Just fucked their shit

Don't you think something this important would not already been investigated?

>it's about rule of law.
Wake me when the Democrats care about the rule of law. The House Committee hearings alone demonstrate that they don't give a shit about the rule of law.
As does anything relating to BlackLivesMatter.

Coming from Hillary, that will be the funniest thing she's ever said. I hope to GOD she starts complaining about "rule of law".

Not a single person will care Trump spent money sending some guys golfing in Cuba, embargo or not. You don't get to have your cake and eat it, too. Either the embargo was a terrible idea, or it wasn't.

she fine healthy as a horse, nothing to see here, pneumonia they say

>golf isn't on that list
>isn't on that list
>that list
Crooked Hillary btfo

>tfw you're right

>(((NEWSWEEK)))
remember their last scandal story about Trump? me neither

WHAT about HAITI

so you think people will be inspired to jump to supporting the most lawless candidate in history because someone who isn't Trump spent a minuscule amount of money in a (now friendly) country 20 years ago?

>Cuba is still a boogeyman

y tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=O1xivG8LuiI

That's fucking it? He had people go scout potential investment sites? This is a controversy?

hahahah castro connection, 1998. christ msm is really grasping at straws,
1990 pianos
1996 beauty queen
1998 castro

lmao

SHOCKING BREAKING NEWS TRUMP HAD A PARKING TICKET IN 1978 DRUMF TOTALLY BTFO

Who's the twink? Is that one of the gay boys from High School Musical?

Businessman Donald Trump does business
THIS WILL SURELY STOP HIM THIS TIME

So Trump was for normalizing relations with Cuba before Obama made it cool?

Also,
>MSNBC

The embarassing debate where Hillary as a potential candidate for leader of the free world, spent the majority of her time getting interrupted, cut off and shut up like a low energy basic beta bitch only feeling safe enough to talk when the blacl man said she could?

Yes it was excessively embarassing for Hillary supporters. It was Bernie getting cucked out of the spotlight of his own rally all over again.

It seems as if democrats do not have spines?

>End the Embargo! The cubans are a proud people and we should build economic ties with them
>Trump traded with CUBA!? Fucking asshole!

Choose one libtards

I think he's lost the election at this point.

If this costs him enough Cuban votes to lose Cuba, we get president Hillary.

probably sally kohn

Don't care about 68k spent on some plane tickets and other travel expenses.

I thought liberals loved Cuba now.

That movie freaked me out as a kid.

so he was building bridges with the cubans before obama?

sounds pretty worldy and progressive

>tfw you have a longer rap sheet than Trump with a DUI

Archive it before bloomberg pulls it

>Fatty Bankrupt is going to Prison
>President Clinton offers to pardon him if she can strapon cuck fuck Milano or whatever the fuck her name is

this

It won't lose him Florida most middle aged-elder Cubans are actually very conservative in Florida because they've seen what Castro and Communism did to their country. The young fucks like most young people are too emotional and subsequently very liberal for the most part. Even if all the Cubans voted Dem it's still a smaller minority of Florida than you'd expect.

Cuba wasn't even a threat back then, who gives a shit?

Reminder that Trudeau is the bastard son of Fidel Castro.

you have to go back

So he spent money on a trip to Cuba. He didn't spend money in Cuba.
This has to be the clearest example of Jewy misdirection I've ever seen.

>liberals praise Obama's pathetic visit to Cuba
>hate Cuba because Trump may have sent some dudes surfing there 20 years ago

what did she meme by this?

They are distracting from the Hillary Email Investigation. House called for their prosecution.

they are getting desperate

only $68,000? not a story

His executives did

would be funny if this takes off but clinton's Haiti stuff remains buried

This. Because they, you know, LEFT CUBA TO COME TO THE UNITED STATES

Holy fuck these kikes need to be gassed they're so stupid

Exactly there was little to no legal liability for him then let alone now. Like another user said, no prosecution, no crime.

>managed to get the word Nazi on the cover
>Black Panthers too

smooooth

They did, but not Trump. Even though he "knew" somehow. It's all a bunch of bullshit.

Oh shit.

Hillary crimes: 49,248
Trump crimes: 7

OH NO! WE'RE FINISHED!!

Yup. Here's the full story put out earlier this year by Bloomberg. If it was something, it would have been something two months ago.

why the fuck would they talk when the situation was at that stage?

Qaddafi was on thin ice ever since Lockerbie, he dug his own grave and when the Arab spring came to Libya NATO made sure he fell into it.

It would be funny if hillary clinton died before november 7th, 2016

> ( ( ( Black Panthers Still Matter) ) )

Depends on how you look at it. On one hand, per capita, Cuba has the most doctors world wide. This means low waiting times, easy access to surgery etc
On the other hand, the vast majority of doctors there are low skilled, think of a slightly better trained nurse, who often deal with minor issues whilst palming the more serious stuff onto better trained doctors which can result in long wait times or potentially given a doctor who has poor training.

Stupid link

>t-t-the 8th Congressional investigation will totally lead to something guys, indictment at any time! It's not a political farce, I swear!

This is big, Trump may be going to prison for treason. Remember this as the post that heralded in the end.

>You shaking yet, alt-right?

>Amerishart

>$68,000

so much shekels lost

> Liberals flipping shit at a man for warming relations with cuba

Funny shit there. He was ahead of Obama.

This guy actually get its.

So you just keep bombing your enemies even if they want to capitulate? Remember that security council resolution was to protect civilians only. NATO perverted it into playing air force for the rebels which pissed Russia off immensely. We needed chaos in Libya to be able to use it as an arms exporting hub for the rest of Arab (Wahhabist) Spring agenda. So either Clinton is an incompetent/ruthless leader or they have to admit to the greater agenda that led to the deaths at Benghazi.

For someone who stopped watching Maddow around 8 years ago, are 95% of her guests still the leftist of the left?

>Trump supports Cuba
>8 years before Obama made it cool to support Cuba

it makes him a trendsetter senpai

Kys

Black Panthers Support Trump Actually

>You shaking yet, alt-right?
Literally WTF

I'm still voting for him, so...

the Black Panthers don't exist anymore

the New Black Panther Party are nationalists, and emerged out of the Nation of Islam instead of the original communist Black Panthers

Trump came out against opening relations with Cuba though

almost like he's a scatterbrain with no coherent plans or policies for anything

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK IF THIS WAS A REAL ISSUE THE GOVERNMENT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN WISE TO IT, ESPECIALLY IF TRUMP SENT HIS OWN COMPANY GUYS TO DO IT?
THIS WILL BE A NOTHING ALLEGATION
MSNBC JUST WANTS VIEWERS

>the DoJ said her server was illegal and dangerously negligent
>doesn't indict
>not a big fucking problem
Fucking Canadian shits I swear

>you will never be a democrat
>you will never be a jew
>you will never understand what it's like to not have a working brain

>So you just keep bombing your enemies even if they want to capitulate?
on occasion yes. So if the leader of ISIS said alright that's enough just let us keep Mosul, large swaths of Iraq and Syria and we promise to stop being terrorists, you'd agree to those terms?

And then Hillary the fucking sociopath laughed and joked about his death. Grade A presidential material right there.

>5k nukes
>less than 6 gorillion

That's not how Cuban Americans will see it

They're still salty about Rubio and Jeb

I think anyone who actually knew who Qaddafi was had a good laugh when they heard that airline bombing fuck was sodomized with a knife and then shot.

Don't talk about presidential material when the other guy is an angry yelling cheeto.

>comparing ISIS to Gaddafi
>Terrorist organization vs legitimate government of a country

BIGLY!!

>legitimate government of a country
the same country that was rising about against him?

The moment his people turned against him in large numbers he was done, the entire Western leadership wanted him dead, especially the Europeans who led the charge.

> Don't talk about presidential material when the other guy is an angry yelling cheeto

And we're done. Reads like a post on fark 10/10.

Big league you dumb fucking crumpet eating faggot. I know English isn't one of your strong suits but c'mon, it's 2016.

>The moment the CIA and Mossad turned his people against him in large numbers he was done, the entire Western leadership wanted him dead, especially the Europeans who led the charge.

Well no shit.

shadow president

>alt-right

A consultation is not necessarily business Newsweek.
Plenty of companies have done consultations about businesses in Cuba, it's not necessarily criminal in comparison to actual business.

>Hillary crimes

Name one.

That's probably true, user. But how many undecideds does this sway away from him?

web.archive.org/web/20160926202201/http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-donald-trump-golf-cuba/

Share and stuff

Checked

underrated

>his people turned against him
I think you mean CIA's people

>t-t-the e-mails, sure the FBI didn't indict, but there were totally crimes that there's totally evidence for, corruption!

GUYS GUYS PICTURE THIS!

>At the second debate
>Hillary brings this up
>Trump then says, I'm pretty sure Bill had Cuban cigars, yes?
>Silence
>Trump then proceeds to say well we might need to confirm that with Monica
>Crowd goes wild
>Hillary is furious
>She dies from stroke

if it's 4 random executives taking a trip to Hawaii or 4 random executives taking a trip to Cuba...WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

So she didn't commit a crime.

You can say what she did SHOULD HAVE BEEN illegal, but it wasn't.

This is a much different story.

She actually did.

Military personnel would have been thrown in the brig for what she did.

>becomes friends with futures broker
>all of a sudden becomes expert cattle trader
>makes 10x returns with a 1/billion chance

guise she's just really smart ok, she knows her cattle

You can maybe dismiss facts with retarded lines like that here on your echochamber but in the real world it'll hurt him with Cuban-Americans in Florida who fucking loathe Cuba.

YES

one is illegal

Oh a shill thread how cute. What are you still sore from the debate.

she didn't ask for permission, which opens her up to administrative discipline inside the state dept, but since she was Sec of State that means fuck all because she was the head of the fucking State Department.

So I guess she should have given herself a slap on the wrist.

Doing business of this kind with Cuba is illegal

Because Cuba has a planned economy, building a hotel would have involve enormous dealings with the Castro regime, possibly including bribes

Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law unless you are Hillary Cliton.

If you're in a state that has a no right turn on reds but you don't know it, guess what? You still broke the law regardless of the ignorance.