Why does nobody seem to give a shit that Cred Forums will be deleted forever as soon as ICANN takes over the internet...

why does nobody seem to give a shit that Cred Forums will be deleted forever as soon as ICANN takes over the internet in three days when YOU can stop it

Other urls found in this thread:

stopinternetgiveaway.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>when YOU can stop it
Already have. You can thank me later.

No I'm kidding, I'm terrified.

are you 12?

retard

I care!

>implying (((they))) can stop us.
I'll see you faggots on whatever site we inevitably flock to next.

The newfag casuals will simply end up back at Twitter or whatever gay normie site they migrate from and it will just be us Internet outcasts again. Can't fucking wait.

A year or so too late, OP. Pol is kill.

You should find out how the internet works.

Tell us all about it in a few years when you're 18.

retard

see

no brakes on this rape train

If anything wakes up normies it will be mu-internet. The (((Starbucks))) globalism be implicated.

Wouldn't you simply be able to get here by typing Cred Forums's IP?

> Moving oversight of the the IANA functions from the incompetant NTIA to a more accountable organization.
> Muh they'll hurt our inturnetz

The ICANN freakout is the most tard-level concern I've ever come across. It's an absolute nothing-burger.

You seem upset.

Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

It won't be deleted. It will just be that Cred Forums.org won't work any more, but Cloudflare doesn't allow direct IP access. Goodbye, Cred Forums.

I just tried it.

What do?

Is that really happening? How can I stop it?

by moving all meme talk over to Tox

Couldn't we maybe work on making the IANA less incompetent before irrevocably handing over control to a bunch of globalist bureaucrats that aren't held accountable by the first amendment?

(((Tor)))

(((Tox)))?

ICANN has been on its way to being privatized for ages now. A stakeholder model has a much better chance of running these functions smoothly than a branch of the government which is incompetent and corrupt.

The function themselves, while important, are not incredibly powerful without significant, noticeable abuse. People just hear "backbone of the internet" and freak out because Tom Wheeler and muh Net Neutrality.

Believe me, you'll forget all about it in no time, and things will pretty much be just the same, only more transparent, and smoother.

stopinternetgiveaway.org/

Btw it's Americans who can stop it by writing to congress, so it's time to wake the fuck up you fat fucks

Wow, I sure got had there.

After they screw it up, we can build our own American Internet with separate cables and addressing ... wait.

Move to Deepweb?

Pure sensationalism. IANA functions are safer in public hands than obama's paws.

Everyone but me gotta learn

Fuck off retard

Suuurr

He's almost gone. Trump won't break it.

In Pewdiepie we trust

Now comes the dark times

Cred Forums, especially Cred Forums is a containment board.

They dont want to delete Cred Forums, just collect our info

Meme magic is not a containment board faggot.

Secretly we all want the internet to be destroyed.

Like a man who knows he is addicted, we love it so much we cannot control ourselves and we hate it with the deepest part of our being.

It is what we are in all the best and worst of ways. It is our form, and the form of all modern culture. It is in our nature to destroy it, to commit suicide.

The brainwashing machine will be cast away, and once again we will be humble.

Yeah, he should put his ten-year-old son in charge. I hear the kid is great with these computers.

Except its not shutting down. Its being turned into a global brainwashing machine that determines how large groups of people vote.

To us it may as well be shut down.

All goodness in it will be snuffed out