Is it acceptable to hit a woman if she's physically assaulting you?

Is it acceptable to hit a woman if she's physically assaulting you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Czb4rImsph0
youtube.com/watch?v=LTIAuj3pHgk
youtu.be/4q4WM2jPv9w?t=30s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampage_(2009_film)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill her if shes black

It's acceptable to shoot them.

if any woman is intimidating you, you're either a manlet or an incel faggot who belongs in his room

Falcon Punch Activate!

Restrain yourself. They are like children. Only hit them if they've gone too far

Why would you? Unless she's very strong you shouldn't need to hurt her to get her under control. You should spank her though.

just grab their wrists and say bad dog

yes, and then you should over the clothes sexually assault her a little just to get your point across. Maybe a little dry humping. That'll learn her.

You just pin them down with your male strength

If she physically strikes you, then you grab her, bend her over your knee, and spank her ass in front of everybody.

At least, that's what you do if she's hot. If she's a fatty or a sherilla, just punch her in the teeth.

Enjoy the rape charge.

It's not socially acceptable anymore, but it should be.

It's usually overkill

No. You should always keep a beefy woman on the payroll to beat up any women bothering you.

does rape count as excessive self-defense?

You restrain them because women freak out because they are emotional creatures, then when they give up you have passionate makeup sex.

shit, am I on Cred Forums again?

Open hand only

Closed fist will make you look like a nigger and get you charged with attempted murder.

Not in Canada, not for long.

Yes

Yup.

Bitch wants to lay hands like a man, I've give her equality.

Why not sweep her of her feet and ram your tongue down her throat instead?

You gay or something?

Not a single person who witnesses it or hears about it afterward (and a lot of people will hear about it from her) will be sympathetic to you.

If she kills you kill the bit h back

Whatever. Women hate thread.

never

physically restrain if absolutely necessary

No. You just grab them and shake the shit out of them.

Just gonna leave this in here:

it's sad that it's considered edgy to say you'd defend your person against physical assault... but yeah, if someone hits me and has a clear intent to hurt me and a reasonable chance at succeeding (kids no, teens and women yes), they're going to get dropped or shot.

>it was my privilege

From a woman who had had her uncle beaten by a woman before.

Fucking knock those sluts a new one. My uncle was a good man and was raised never to hit a woman. He had to get three of his front teeth removed cause the crazy broad he was dating knew he wouldn't do anything.

Not because he couldn't, but because he was raised to just not do that. It's not a good feeling to see your family get taken advantage of. Especially when they're taught to be good and wholesome.

We are no longer in a world where women can't be hit. If someone is beating your ass, don't just sit there and take it.

It is acceptable to hit a woman in any situation it would be acceptable to hit a man. Anything else is discrimination.

>has a clear intent to
that generally rules out women though

if you're ever not hitting a woman you are a cuckold.

Like this?

>Man smacks the soul out of girl on the NY Subway
youtu.be/Czb4rImsph0

I had a sjw tumblrina slap me at college for staring at her ass.
Never hit someone so hard in my life, her whole top front row of teeth were in her upper lip and she had blood pouring out of her mouth.
Officer told her it was self defense and that she was in the wrong, all while she was trying to blubber something through her blood filled mouth as we were both put into handcuffs.

wtf I love ISIS now

DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

when you'll never be punched so hard in your vagina that you break out into orgasmic bliss. why even live.

SKYKANG, SKYKANG DO NOT REPLY
NIGGA WEED CRACKA CRACKA SHIET FOHTY BITCHASS NIGGA CRACK

I was so nervous it wasn't going to be a happy ending

Don't hit them in the face. And take it a little easy on them. But yes you can hit them.

Of course. But respect her health as potential mother.

Yes. However make damn sure there's a reliable witness or camera around first cos she's gonna claim you hit first.

No if you punch her she will just cry.
You must hold her so she can't move anymore that will show real power.

You can if it's battery, 'assault' legally can be verbal abuse.

>take it a little easy on them
no mercy in this dojo

fucking betas

its 2016 we live in an ageof equality

Bitch hits me (guy or girl) they are getting boxed out

personally i woudln't hit a women as it would be like hitting a child or mentally disabled person. as far as other men wishing to do so i see no wrong in self defense as long as they remember women are biologically irrational and incapable of understanding consequences. if she were to put my life in danger than yes lethal force obviously is acceptable.

as far as "teaching her a lesson" come on now, women cant learn.

Women are constantly assaulting me with the unpleasant facial expressions, masculine clothing, and sexual emphasis.

Why not? Equal rights, equal lefts.

>Is it acceptable to hit a woman if she's physically assaulting you?
Give her equality, it's 2016!
Remember Facebook billionaire Sheryl Sandberg's feminist campaign; don't give her a token punch, "Lean in!", when you hit back.

If a feminist blocks your way to a meeting. Try first to get around her, if she gets in your way - warn her. Proceed to try to move past again. When she gets in your way she is assaulting you and it is time to break her neck.

Yes, response should be proportional to the perceived threat. The sex of the people involved shouldn't come into it (except to the extent that a man may be considered more threatening, since men tend to be stronger and more violent).

>Yes, response should be proportional to the perceived threat.
This is the highest order of bullshit. Aggression is black and white, not proportional.

My mates ex-girlfriend smashed a vase over his head. He had to go to emergency, would have bled to death in an hour. Now will have a big scar across his face. Told the hospital 'he fell', no police report or statistical record. 'Domestic violence' is a joke meme. I've only ever known of women attacking men physically and of course mentally. It's all a big (((feminist))) lie just like the wage gap and college rape statistics.

>fingers/hand not consider yellow area

Instantly discarded...

Between one in three and one in two domestic violence victims are men.
You realize others can report domestics nowadays yeah? Report the bitch

Yes, but do not keep on beating her up if she's down. Just do something for her to become afraid of you and let her leave. Otherwise, imobilize her until she calms the fuck down.

That's not ISIS. It's Cred Forums incarnate.

Cheers user that was a true chimpout. What a bizarre language they speak

Got damn. What movie is this? Must see.

Rampage

There's a kid involved, he doesn't want to cause complications. We always knew she's a psycho, it's his fault for knocking her up honestly. I just think all this domestic violence epidemic is a total crock aimed at further denasculating the white Australian male. Take out abo and immigrants from the equation and wife beating is undoubtedly at historic lows. Yet they artribute all the blame and propaganda at whitey of course.

I called the police on a woman assaulting my mom my daughter and I. I was arrested, they took my moms house, and let the drugged up woman go with a 2 year old as long as she said whatever they wanted

They took my folks house saying it was in a state of disrepair. And they only did that when she tried to say what she saw as a witness. Chi burb

just yell at her really loud and look like you're gonna hit her

My heart goes out to you Aussies. Hopefully one day you'll all be uncucked, get your guns back and get rid of sandniggers. This one's for you, m8. Here's hoping.

He knocked her up, she knocked him out huh?

With a mother like that the kid may well be better off with her locked up

>Charges dropped as he acted in self defence

youtube.com/watch?v=LTIAuj3pHgk

EQUAL RIGHTS
E
Q
U
A
L

R
I
G
H
T
S

This.

There's no reason to hit a woman when they're so easily restrained.

But that's just for domestic scenarios. If a woman is straight up trying to kill you, then yeah go all out.

If you respect women, treat them equally.

So yes, if someone attacks you physically without a good reason - OF COURSE you will defend yourself. Dose the strength based on your safety from law... if possible, kill the scum, but that's never the option, heh.

>put at 0.50 right before the slap
priceless

Are you shitting me? If a bitch is hitting you, she forfeits the "you wouldn't hit a girl" card. You want to stand toe to toe with a man, you get treated like a man.

Only if you can't find another way to get her to stop, and even so, the only acceptable way to hit a woman is to overpower her and thrust her own limbs onto herself while repeatedly chanting "stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!" in a nasily voice.

Only to disarm her. If she isn't carrying anything just avoid ther swinging space. Lawsuits in liberal courts aren't worth the trouble.

He should have taken her down with one punch.

She assaulted him and he's the own who had to apologize.

kek, this. Maybe rape is a bit too much but you should be allowed to fondle her a little if she hits you.

That was from an ewe bole movie right?

Yes

I fought a huge black girl in highschool when I was in highschool, she was like 6'2 and I was a 5'4 manleto.
I tried my hardest to fight or escalate anything but after she punched me in the back of the head I sperged out and speared her into the locker and started punching her in the head.
Think about this for a second, a fucking 5'4 grade 9 manlet beat the fuck out of a 6'2 grade 12 WOMAN.
Women are very weak you should not hit them at all unless your a sperg or she has a weapon.

Women are for sex. Is a woman hitting me sex? No. Therefore, this is grounds for divorce / breaking up.

yes. argue about something more important

Also, to be more specific, the answer is no - But not because of some white knight cuckery. It's because if she hits you, she's into the whole feminism thing, she's brainwashed by pop culture, and you should just go find a better woman. Maybe hit her so hard you break her nose or jaw, just so she stops attacking you, but other than that, you shouldn't waste your time hitting a woman and honor her by spending time on her.

Yes, it's acceptable to defend yourself if you're being attacked by a woman in a way that can cause potentially great injury. I once was assaulted by a mannish tomboy in school. I fought back against her. Just because she's female, her hulking phyisque didn't make her harmless.

did u end up growing up

Slam your knee into her thigh.
Problem solved.

right in the COOTER

>yes
no
They're not generally responsible for their own actions. The whole feminist experiment was a mistake. As history should have taught us, and as it will teach future generations under Islam. Doesn't mean we have to act like savages and hit them back when you could easily pin them down. If you can't, then just workout more.

or just talking shit would be fine too

I wouldn't do it, I'd just push her away. I was also raised with the "avoid confrontation" and no fighting mindset, so that probably deters me

If my girl ever pushes me to the point where I really actually want to hit her, she's not my girl anymore.

If some bitch I don't know is in my face screaming I will either be stoic or yell at the top of my lungs 1cm in front of her face if she takes it too far.

If a woman hits me, I either restrain and rough up, or smack the fuck outta that bitch if she is really attacking.

Yes, every time.

youtu.be/4q4WM2jPv9w?t=30s

ITT all of these beta responses about restraint

If a random woman goes after me, I simply hit back the limbs they are lunging at me with. I aim to fracture when I am in a foul mood

Usually they have a hard time explaining why they got injured in those areas.

If it's family or a significant other than it's not okay unless your life depends on it. If it's some random cunt that decides to hit you than she deserves a left hook full of equality.

Women are typically smaller and weaker so I wouldn't hit them as quite hard as another guy, but assault is assault and hitting someone invites the same in return regardless of gender, so they're still getting hit.

My fear isn't of simply hitting a woman; it's of cucks. I'd rather let some whore pound on me a little, than stop her by hitting back, and then getting jumped by 15 white knights and beaten to death.

never because you should be able to restrain her

>stop her by hitting back
I don't understand you guys. Why? GRAB HER ARMS. Then use her arms to protect yourself from headbutts. Then watch out for kicks and try to pin her down or something.

Beat the cunt twice a week. If you don't know why, she does.

>Hitting
Did you learn from the Chinese Ones?
Just go for the kill

Equal rights and equal lefts

to 5'7, i got /fit/ though.

Vetfag here. We are taught that an opponent is such regardless of sex. If someone is attacking you, you attack them right the fuck back. Chivalry is all well and good until it is used against you by those who see it as a weakness and character flaw.

Also, when working as a bouncer, my experience has shown me women will glass a fuck or drive a stilleto spike happily into a person's head, male or female, on a 10 to 1 ratio to guys. Women do not care, they see you as demasculated whelps and will treat you as such only as long as you enable them to do so.

tl:dr? You get hit? You hit back.

A certain point would make it halal

Ya, I was taught to never hit a women no matter the circumstances and I was extremely beta back in the day, I grew up though and kinda have a nihilistic view of the world.
Tell me more of these crazy women?

fellas. fellas.

If a woman is assaulting you, OF COURSE its ok to defend yourself. And that means doing what it takes to make her stop assaulting you.

do not be this brainwashed cuck pussy faggot. Women are counting on you to be.

But..realistically, have witnesses or be filming. If its ever her word against yours, you are fucked.

sooner than that. You all seem to have forgotten that they are not God. They are human beings, they are immature, and they need to be taught boundaries.

If you're getting spiked in the head with stiletto heels, any strike of which can be fatal, you are in a life and death situation. "Chivalry" etc is out the window. That dude on the subway was in a death fight with multiple attackers.

This.

These days having a vagina is a pass to being anti-human.

Then fuck her ass to set up a dirty dick fuck. Respect is earned around here.

Give her the old left right goodnight

>There's no reason to hit a woman when they're so easily restrained

Maybe this shit applies to you white and asian boys.

Good luck trying to "restrain" an angry black woman. Your only chance of survival is to treat them as an equal.

>all he wanted was to wear his favorite jacket

Peace through strength you guys, like Trump says. Get stronger and you don't have to hurt them.
>angry black woman
Good point, I wouldn't know. They seem really vicious desu.

That slap was heard around the world, and her ancestors felt the nostalgia of singing negro spirituals in the cotten field.

Good for him.

if she's smaller than you
>pick her up in bear hug
>carry her to nearest open trash receptacle or body of water
>drop her in
>walk away

if she is larger (read: American)
>slap the bejeezus out of her
>check face to see if she resorts to infancy (90%) or goes straight to full psycho bitch (10%)
>if the former, walk away
>if the latter, fight to kill that bitch because she will kill you

What happened on the gif related? I couldn't notice any hitting.

It is reasonable to use whatever force is necessary to dissuade someone from assaulting you. If they can simply be put down with a push or a slap or being restrained then do that. If they start throwing punches hit back, if they're invading your home or threatening you or your family then (at least in most parts of my country) it is legal to kill them outright.
I would however be remiss not to mention that the legal system is bias in favor of women and could punish you severely if you do not disable a woman who is assaulting you as gently as humanly possible. It may not be fair but it is a reality here.
>White knight fuccboi charges in to defend muh poor womyn and immediately gets his shit pushed in.
Never fail to get a kek from this one.

Never change

Yes if you are 100% sure there will be no bad societal consequences to you.

If they try attacking my wife or kids I'll fuck her up.

That's a big guy

The law says yes.

The white knight cops, courts, news media and most of society will say no.

Does it have two X chromozones?
There is a switch for full blown mental in there.
Alcohol and entitlement make that thing way bigger and easier to flip. Almost to the degree of google mentality.

>Collecting glasses from tables to help lower the chance they'll be used as a women.
>Dyejob, pigtail wearing hamplanet waddles over to the bar, heaves her now weezing upper half up the one step to the counter.
>"I'll have a black russian, diet coke please."
>It Looks over at wannabe Rico Suavez. Who definitely isnt here for ladies let alone the amorpheous blob poured into a fluro pink tub top and mesh fishing net she rolled around in as she escaped the Nissan Maru's catch during a Greenpeace harassment.
>"You're cute" *grabs butt*
>The voice was like the visual, physical repulsiveness of Honey Booboo given audible form."
>"I'm taken."
>The quivering ripples are like watching a cornstarch, water and bass speaker experiment. The 'laughing' if you can call it that is akin to a pig trying to snort while giving a yeti a rimjob.
>She tries to grab Suavez again.
>The bar tender interjects and says that they have no diet coke and her boyfriend isnt interested. Liposucktion doesnt come in a shotglass and that would be the first of many things needed before even the manager would be interested in her.
>The manager, a greasy, balding throwback from Miami Vice who at this point is simply a muffled voice from a nearby doorway yells "That's true!"

>Tubs o fun Rees like a banshee raping pepe, and with surprising speed, grabs a glass from my tray and leans back ready to pitch like she was trying out for the Dodgers.
>Suavez stiks his foot out and tumblrina is now doing her best impersonation of Shamoo breaching water.

>Cont

Yes. Violence is ended by ending the violence, not by carefully calculating some exact quantity of paradoxcally harmless force that will look reasonable at a later time.

>Cont

>I grab her wrist and remove the glass. As thanks for saving her she starts trying to gouge my eyes out. A second later I have the staypufft marshmellow man's kid sister on my back screaming to let her sister go and trying to, I can only guess as, puncture my throat with her shoe. Dumb bitch was wearing flats, shit aint breaking skin save for the rhinestones on it. Thankfully the feet of the eiffel tower couldnt hold their weight let alone a nice set of pumps.

>Drag Rainbow Notsobright out by her pigtails whilst her hangeron is still trying to topple me.
>Once outside and out of camera view I reintroduce them to each other with force.
>Ambo rocks up, I tell them that at some point after the initial melee they seem to have collided with each other's heads.
>Driver nods and they head off to closest hospital.

I've had a drunk guy, apparently just out of prison, restrained after I dragged his fucking arse off the roof of the pub. Tell him to calm down as he has given himself a massive fucking gash down his leg and I need to make sure that he hasnt sliced open his femeral.
Bag of dickhols still trying to headbutt me with the back of his head. Stops, turns, sinks his teeth into his tongue, then spits blood in my eyes.
......god...fucking...damn it. I just stood there, still holding onto this white turbo google thinking welp fucker, thats three months of no sex whilst I wait on the pathology report.
*sighs* Even with the kind of thing? Women, still much worse.

Fucking bitches man.

RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

Its never OK to hit someone you should be able to avoid it ..

No user I like my chocolate girls

There is no circumstance where it is ever acceptable to not hit a woman.

It is never acceptable to be a leaf. You should be able to avoid it.

>Fucking leafcucks.

Special delivery or saved from a source?

If you think hoes deserve no smacking you're a cuck

>Is it acceptable to hit a woman
yes.
why are we even taking about this?

Yeah, backhand the bitch

Saved off of here

Start saving you money Pablo. The wall is not going to pay for itself.

and your just a sexist who is probably a latent homosexual. hitting a woman is no worse than hitting a man

any faggot white knighting shit needs to take a good long look in the mirror and know they still wont touch "it" even if you are nice to them

Think you need to read my post a little closer, Serb.

So wait, she stole a uniform from some McDonalds employee and then stole a phone?

Yes, though be prepared to lose friends. I laid a woman out who wouldn't stop slapping me, of the people present she is the only one who respected me after the fact.

You should be allowed to hit them thrice as hard to teach them some respect.

and then she stole my heart

O shit, sorry. Got too used to derp here.

>any faggot white knighting shit needs to take a good long look in the mirror and know they still wont touch "it" even if you are nice to them
No, but you might be able to feel her up a little if you try to grab and tackle her instead of just hitting her. It's all I've got... Whenever I go out I just hope a woman is going to assault me. I may have autism.

God man.

The second you grab their wrists, you need to be ready for the knee to the balls.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rampage_(2009_film)

You trying to write a novel or something? This narration sounds like a hack impersonation of a prohibition-era mobster.

They want equality? I'll treat them equally

I'll hit them as fucking hard as if hit a man. If males have to give up male privileges over women so too must women give up their privileges over men

Ah, well, a 'working' black girl who doesnt appear to be a total nigress and looks easy on the eye. Notbad

Of course. Why wouldn't it be?

>implying I'd let her rat

And if she did tell the authorities she'd be getting two in the chest and one in the head

Everyone has a right to defend themselves.

Even men.

Stop being a cuckold.

Track that bitch down and knock her teeth from her fuckng skull (wear mask though)

Eye for an eye

Nope.
I figured summarizing it as
>Fat bitch tried to glass a bartender and/or her boyfriend (she didnt get past the wind up), struggle, her and her sister carted off to hospital with concussion.
Would be pretty shit greentext and would not have given anywhere near a good enough mental picture to the anons of how that night went.

kek

>angry black woman
>woman
women are physically weaker then men.
this is a fact of physiology
doesn't matter what race she is if she's anywhere near average woman strength you can easily overpower her.
all she can do is yell and slap you

It should be but for some reason men have to be the "bigger person" despite males and females being equals according to society.

Yeah, bouncing can have cruisey nights just as often as normal and hell tier. Mr halftongue did his on New Years eve and back to prison 10 min into the new year. When my tests came back as no STIs or pathogens from the cunt I was relieved as all get out. Apparently they had a bad case of herp running through the prison due to the ISS caterer's fucking up cleaning one day or something.

Drunk or sober, women seem to see 0 wrong with arming themselves and attacking other people when they feel like it whereas a guy might have some degree of thought or mental conditioning to break through first. (i.e don't hit women, etc)

Just glad I left that scene behind in Oz a few years back.

You've not seen women fight, as in actually fight, have you?

>bestiality

Ontario diaspora?

really makes me think

If a woman throws fists I'll throw them right back.
If women want to be treated like pure children then they should only be allowed the same rights as children.
This is what equality looks like, so take that fist to the face and get over it.

you don't understand the differences in bone density and muscle sizes/natural muscle growth do you?

scratching and slapping and ripping off clothes only works against other woman

Yes

Man shoudn't hit a lady, but cunt trying to land lucky shot on you is no lady, if she wants to play man's game then full version, no demo.

sure. kick her head in. makes them remember how they wronged you...or not

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

I wonder how hard they fucked later

delicious.
imagine how pathetic she felt realizing just how weak and worthless she is

What's he actually punching that's painful? Her vagina? Can a woman or someone who knows basic anatomy enlighten me?

This thread is making me wet ..

well if he punched her hard enough, hitting her anywhere would have been pretty painful to a woman.
(women have extremely low tolerance for pain)

but it wouldn't have hurt nearly as much as the same punch applied to a pair of testacles
if that's what you're asking

>women have extremely low tolerance for pain
No way, they told us child labor was like a million times more painful than what any man ever had to endure. Only women know real pain.

I'm pretty sure it's not even as painful as getting kicked in the nuts
it just lasts longer
proof: women look forward to having more children

do you look forward to getting kicked in the nuts user?

>if that's what you're asking
Yeah, it kinda was. Thanks

>do you look forward to getting kicked in the nuts user?
I dunno. I think about it sometimes. Cred Forums messed me up a little bit.

well shit.
I thought that was one of the few things I could count on being consistent

pretty sure my inguinal hernia, which went untreated for about a day and netted me 12 hours in two different hospitals (since they couldn't get my lower intestine out of my ballsack at the first one) and wasn't repaired until a month later due to my surgeons timetable, then about a week of recovery from the surgery, qualifies as "more painful" than pressure on the lower spine while giving birth.

No.

If you need to "defend" yourself from a woman just kill yourself.

Don't be a sperg, it depends on every situation, if the girl found out you cheated on her, and is hitting you, you don't do shit you take it cause you deserve it.

If it's not deserved and a stranger you should try to stop her if you can by restraining, if you can't because she is fat or some shit then you can hit her.

>american healthcare
(it probably would have taken years here desu)

Violence that doesn't cause permanent damage literally means nothing.
You want a partner to be your equal, then you have to be able to beat the shit out of each other.
Anything less and I don't want it.

>Violence that doesn't cause permanent damage literally means nothing.
You could hurt her feelings permanently, you don't know.
Though it seems like women respect you more once you put them in their place and they end up much happier. Meh.
>a partner to be your equal
Then you should be gay desu.

>what the hell goy I have other payments... I mean patients to take care of!

Not only is it acceptable, it's recommended. It pacifies them.

Underrated

No.

Men and women are not equals.
Not physically, and certainly not mentally.
Would you beat up a toddler for kicking you in the ankle?

>feelings
>important

Pick one.

Pubic bone
Shit really hurts

Morally? Yes.

Socially or Legally? You may get buttfucked.

Don't ever have kids.

You fags damn well know that there are plenty of women out there that could kick any of our srry asses.

Take a girl like Ronda, for example. She can easily kill 99% of the anons posting in this forum. If you think otherwise you are deluded.

twist her to a side while grabbing the wrists and cross her arms. Effective and very little force needed = they feel less "threatened".

Your

would you beat your dog in order to discipline it?

Who the fuck is Ronda?

Some fighting cunt I picked randomly.

what the fuck is going on

loool

>your have trapped a soul
>your

Physically assaulting you?
Kek. Ill hit that bitch whenever it's necessary.

It's a lie that women tell. Women actually cum their brains out while giving birth, but they're ashamed about it so they lie. Sort of like how they lie about cumming their brains out while being "raped."

>ooh, rape is so bad, it's worse than murder

No, they love it.

I've watched women break bones, jaws, curb stomp... You really havent seen a woman fight. Slaps and hair pulling is school yard shit, thats like watching a guy swing his arms in a circle perpendicular to his body and running at someone and calling that a fight.

Try a woman grabbing anothers hair and using it as leverage to drive knee to the face and then their skull into a post or wall.

You know nothing Jon Snow.