MOVING INNAWOODS

I've been a Cred Forums user since 2004, and as a result have been extremely redpilled since an early age. I attended Wharton and received a degree in finance. Instead of working for a major bank, I moved to Silicon Valley and was lucky enough to get a job at one of the bigger private tech firms in 2012. I worked there for 3 years, slaving away, and the company has done well for itself, and in turn, me.

These two experiences, Ivy & Valley, exposed me to a lot of (((their))) lies. And I can confirm to Cred Forums that it's all true.

But I put up with it, because I'm empathetic and always have been motivated to achieve great things. But as I see and learned how the game is played, I lost that motivation. Degeneracy rules & wins.

Now with the failed recession recovery and central bank bubbles, as well as other factors, I'm deeply troubled by the world around me. Literal frauds like Elon Musk, Elizabeth Holmes, Warren Buffett, Janet Yellen etc. are our heroes. Real science is dead, real innovation has taken a back seat to internet advertising. Some of the smartest people I know work for Facebook to increase clickthrough rates.

In the two years since then, I lost the little family I have due to cancer. The only direct members still living are my aunt and 92 year old grandmother, who I'm taking care of now and whose health continues to deteriorate.

I really think there will be socio-economic collapse. Soon. And for that reason, I just don't think it's worth it to continue the rat race.

I want to move into the woods, almost Ted Kaczynski-style.

Is this possible? I'm 26 and just fed up with (((modern))) society.

I have access to 40 acres in New Hampshire. I want to build my own home, and be self-sufficient. There I'll continue working on my business, but on my own schedule.

Anyone done it here on Cred Forums?

tl;dr

>cabin in the woods
>good idea?

Happy to answer any questions on finance, the jews, technology as well. I'm drunk.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertine
vid.me/B1aG/who-s-more-grizzled
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg
nakedcapitalism.com/2016/09/why-a-banking-crisis-in-china-seems-unavoidable.html
wsj.com/articles/global-container-volume-on-track-for-worst-year-since-2009-1474994587
gbtimes.com/business/chinas-import-demand-stay-lower-good-imf-warns
money.cnn.com/2016/09/28/investing/china-wang-jianlin-real-estate-bubble/
goodshomedesign.com/cumberland-log-cabin-kit-from-16350/
youtube.com/watch?v=CNPki1WVZdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whatcha drinking OP?

I'm almost ready to bail out as well. I guess I'll wait until November 8th but it looks like he is going to lose anyways.

I agree with you OP.

Question for you since you rubbed shoulders with people at the elite Wharton, did you glean any reasoning behind why degeneracy wins?

Good idea

Im a firetruck.

Never done it - Always wanted to ! Live in NY probally the worst State in my opinion.
With everything going in this country - Fuck it go for it .
In regards to finance when will the shit hit the fan?

I'm planning on it after I graduate and save up some cash.

I'm getting an engineering degree, so I hope to be able to rig up a power source, and while I won't have internet, I will still make regular trips into town to see whats going on in the world.

Maybe I'll set up satellite internet, who knows.

I'm on the same path as you. There is a way.

One easy way to get out and learn some basic homesteading skills is programs like WWOOF and Workaway. I've done a few, it's legit.

So far I've learned sustainable farming methods, basic carpentry and maintenance stuff, innawoods skills, marksmanship, and animal handling.

Currently working and saving up for a small plot of land where I will build a tiny sustinable dwelling, with solar panels, wood stoves, greenhouse and roof, have a large garden, etc

Blessings of Kek upon ye

Everything is fine OP, why don't you turn on your TV and light up a joint?

There are some great shows on these days

We are stronger together.

If only we could build a co-op or something.

whiskey

the whole trump thing is surreal. but i just don't buy that much will change. as an avid watcher of the apprentice, i've always viewed this entire campaign as a publicity stunt for his ego. i'm still a supporter, just not blind.

most people at school lived extremely privileged lives. for example, my roommate's dad invented HDTV, an indian floormate's parents bought him a maserati as a freshman for getting a B in EC101, etc.

they lack life experience. and a lot of kids just don't care. normies just want to get drunk and fuck bitches, like any other college.

i honestly wasn't that impressed by my fellow classmates. education really seemed to have gone down the toilet.

whenever confidence is lost. i honestly thought it was HAPPENING in february, but they were able to suppress it. shit like deutsche is the tip of the iceberg

>40 acres in New Hampshire
Can you build on them and not violate code and get assfucked by the state?

The "tiny homes" are fucking awesome. I'm pretty sure they are expensive as fuck, but they look comfy. Pic related. Add a dog and that's my dream.

Container homes are gay. Just do stickbuilt, hipster..

lel what a fag and coward

So basically even the kids of the elite at the elite universities are almost literally head buried in sand? If not them then where are the people, if any, are directing things towards degeneracy?

>The "tiny homes" are fucking awesome.
Since you are already building a house, and everybody is already there, build one that's bigger. Tiny homes are clubhouses or motorhomes, at best. No point if you can build on a spot larger than a postage stamp.
Enjoy the NWO, Agenda 21 fags.

yes i will definitely use internet. it seems doable, no?

i will look into those, looks interesting. hadn't heard of WWOOF

and i do want to learn those things badly since i haven't had access to them.

i agree, sustainable living methods and technologies will only improve.

smoking weed was my escape.. the bay area has the best weed in the world. but i'm over it now for the most part. too much of a good thing.

Degeneracy is the natural consequence of inherited wealth. This is why Western nations are so far gone and why the libertines of the past were such massive degenerates

go with shipping containers to build the structure of your house, it is the best way to go and the cheapest plus cheaper + more sq footage than a fagass tiny home.

Oh yeah, I definelty agree. I perfer smaller homes since I live alone, but I would never actually buy a tiny home. I don't have the skills to build a house, but if I did, I would just go big like you said.

I think they are pretty baller in theory, but not in practice. I would still add the dog though :)

Yeah, just don't fall for the shipping container meme. Unless you're moving somewhere very temperate year round there is practically zero savings and a whole hell of a lot of downside to it.

It's a lot harder than you think. You will need to learn to be self-sufficient. You will need tools. You will need energy. You cannot do everything by yourself - so you will need support time and again. Be kind to your neighbors, because you will need them one day.

Your furnace will go out when you have 102 degree fever. Your AC will go out when it is 90 degrees outside and you have been working hard all day. You car will nreak down when you need to get to work, and the only one that will be able to fix it is you.

Spiders will visit you. Mosquitos will get in the house and keep you up at night. Your dog will need a vet. Possums will get in your trash. Mice will chew your wires.

In short, it is hard. You have to be strong. You have to be a man. But if you think it is worth it, by all means go for it. Now if you'll excuse me I've got some chores to do.

Seek out Farmlet and Cryptogon, which are blogs run by Kevin Flaherty, who followed a similar trajectory and did what you propose but in NZ.

>shipping containers
Hahaha. Nope. You know nothing about home-building.
Containers are a nightmare in every way, heating, cooling, plumbing, roofing, space, grounding, moisture, rust...
The worst.
Stick built or SIPs, maybe.

Buffet owns you idiot.

yes, as long as i don't have a septic tank. it's my step-dad's land too so i should be ok.

looks comfy, as long as it's not a cuckshed

just a picture, would definitely put more thought into the design.

i've been through a lot of shit and reached a breaking point. but at least i'm not a brazilian monkey aids nigger.

not sure what you mean. chinese elite seem to have a chip on their shoulders. i always got along with my team mates who were fresh off the boat, at least they cared.

plus it seems like their schooling is somewhat challenging. learning calc as a freshman etc.

thank you

>not moving unnaground

I feel like we are losing the pursuit of true intellectualism. You can't just ponder thing for the sake of it anymore. Initially, I wanted to puruse a career in academia (math/compsci), but I feel like there's so much bullshit there right now that it's not worth the pursuit. I'd rather work a job that pays well enough, but allows me time off to pursue my own endeavors. Long ago are the days of genuine intellectual curiosity. The days of sitting in coffeehouses and discussing philosophy and science are bygone. Like what you said, people just want to go work for some vacuous shithole instead of pursuing true knowledge. FeelsReallyFuckingBadMan. Best of luck to you friendo. Feels a bit better knowing I'm not the only person noticing this trend.

Honestly, if you haven't tried if before, just buy an older good-sized TRAVEL trailer, a truck, and a dog, and give it a try. Trailers are cheep and comfy with these modern conveniences.

>libertines
Somehow I've never heard of this specific term before
Just looked it up en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertine
the people behind it where literally elite, Earls and privately tutored and went to Oxford, and close to the King
and I have heard of Marquis de Sade
marquis (high rank in the British peerage)
aristocrat
The de Sade family were noblesse d'épée, claiming at the time the oldest, Frank-descended nobility
He was raised with servants who indulged "his every whim," which led to him becoming "known as a rebellious and spoiled child with an ever-growing temper."
educated by Jesuits
married to a rich magistrate's eldest daughter

I think this may explain a lot

yup

You need around 100 square meters of decent soil if your plan is to plant food for your own use and survive just with that

if the weather is ok it should be doable , ignore potatoes , lettuce and beans are good ( fast growth and low need for space), also spices and all the things from the pepper family

t. sister is agronomist

Do it OP.

You seem to have enough sense in regards to making rational decisions and it seems you have already made your mind up.

When the time comes it will be bloody.

looks redpilled. thanks m8

he's a welfare queen. fuck that old bitch, hope he dies soon.

i always had this dream that college would be a place where people go to learn, but that was not the case lolz. academia seems awful. a lot of manchildren. you're not alone.

i have to warn you though, there's barely any well-paying job that allows you free time in 2016. everyone's phone now is an extension of self, and you are expected to be on call 24/7.

i've actually considered this as well. i've only been to like 10 states in the US. SAD! any experience or recommendations?

Maybe you guys can give me some ideas for my novel.

It's called "Libertarian Hippie Compound"

Finally found it after years of searching. Enjoy.

vid.me/B1aG/who-s-more-grizzled

How about living on a sailboat and traveling all over the coasts around the US and around the world? And if shtf in the area you're staying you can just pull anchor and set sail and leave.

Humans are opportunistic hunters. We employ strategies to supplement our food intake, such as ambush tactics, but it still mostly boils down to "take what you can get".

Most of humanity will be taking things from other humans in the upcoming years. Having any sort of permanent residence will be a massive liability.

Stay mobile, analyze every situation, preserve and protect your own interests above others.

And buy ammo.

>Most of humanity will be taking things from other humans in the upcoming years. Having any sort of permanent residence will be a massive liability.
>Stay mobile
This is exactly what I've been thinking. hence the question on living in a sailboat.

the idea would be to start slow. thanks for the tips

thx

I'm bretty sure you mean (100m)^2 = 10000m^2 = "10000 square meters", right texas m8?

Living completely off grid is pretty tough. But it should be possible to live with minimum expense by growing most of your food and living simple.

i don't think i'd want to be a complete hermit

is getting some groceries once per month cheating? xD

Anyone who thinks otherwise is still trying to rationalize and plan for the collapse under the guidelines of modern safe, stagnant, and sedentary lifestyles.

>have a home
>live off the land
>don't start trouble

These are losing strategies, in the long run. I'm sure some groups may find the ability to hole up like Alexandria from TWD, but it won't last forever. And the issue remains, for most people, you won't be a part of that group.

Mobility is key, if you are out shape, get in shape. Some very basic key tools are required for this type of survival strategy, also: water purification, flint+tinder, basic medical first aid supplies, weapons (preferably guns), and bartering goods (bic lighters work the best here, also cigarettes). Everything else you can obtain from other humans.

By "obtain", of course, I mean killing other people. Supplemental cannibalism would also be required.

Check out vertical potato farming. High yield in minimal space.

Not if you go to the farmer's market.

pic saved!
any more?

i mean i agree with these points, but if there was real societal collapse, we'd see another great war first?

(((they))) won't go down without a fight.

and they certainly will do whatever they can to stop that.

Learn permaculture as well. Will be helpful af

Have you ever lived in a rural area before? How handy are you with tools? How confident are you if something went wrong with your house that you could repair it by yourself? Ever had to replace siding or replace decking? Have you ever repainted your house? Have you ever been up a ladder cleaning gutters? Have you had to build a fence of any kind?

What about mechanical skills? Would you know how to do an oil change? What about a coolant flush? Have you repaired a bicycle? Would you know what to do if you broke a spoke on a bicycle wheel? Sometimes farmers need to fabricate stuff. Know how to MIG weld with that unit you got from Harbor Freight on one of their 25% off sales?

Running a hard core rural household requires division of labor. You'll need a traditional wife. Have you found one? Not that they're that easy to find and you might need to search in a highly religious region. Can you tolerate Mormonism without running away screaming into the night, for instance? Because she'll probably have a head full of religion, along with all of the useful skills too. At least you won't have to worry about divorce, you'll both need each other.

How much gardening have you done? How about raising livestock? Whole books have been written about those things.

Having rights to land to me isn't as important as knowing how to do stuff and more importantly having the right frame of mind to want to do stuff. The lifestyle you're looking at is very far removed from that nice comfy cubicle you inhabit now. Very very far. It's possible to get from there to here but it won't be pleasant to make the transition.

>I really think there will be socio-economic collapse. Soon.
You must have complete and total faith in this belief of yours to not even bother touching on a reason you think it while telling us the story of your life .

>guys I believe the economy is going to crash
>i have total faith in that belief
>now here's my boring as shit life story
Nice thread.

Oh yes. You'll need a dog. And if you have a barn, you'll need some cats. You'll discover the old contracts those two parts of the animal kingdom made with us hoomans.

The dogs work on salary and in return they are obey your commands. They depend on you for their food. The cats work on commission (they catch what they eat) and in doing so, they claim much independence too. But both depend on you for shelter and protection.

I'm a finance/accounting grad from UT...I went CPA so never did anything in finance

I watch the DJIA and S&P rocketing up with shitty non-GAAP numbers...yet I see gold rising too

I learned gold is the exact inverse of the market i.e. -1 beta

They are supposed to move inversely, why are they both going up?

got my theory, but curious for yours

OP, unless you have a woman / wife, none if matters. Why put in the work of surviving unless you plan on continuing your bloodline? Finding a good woman today is hard, but finding one after the Happening... Even harder... Find a woman and have many kids. Otherwise there is no point.

Actually, what I'd do, get a decent used F-150 and get a slide-in camper to go in the back. If your budget allows, get a new F-150.

Definitely get a Murican truck of some kind, out in the rural areas they'll treat you better if you're driving one and you will blend in better.

There's two schools of thought on Murican trucks - Ford is better and Chevy is better, but really pick one side and standardize on it. Better learn how to work on it too. Better like working on it. You will.

Oh, we're absolutely going to see another War. Everything I'm talking about is the "aftermath". We're not going to immediately wake up one day in the collapse scenario, it's going to grind out for many years. Not quite as long as is implying, since we're already in the stage it describes, but it won't be that soon, either.

Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ivt2NmbyGg

That's Mike Morell, the former Deputy Chief of the CIA. Listen to what he says in that video. Look at Charlie Rose's face, watch his reaction. Do you think any former US official would ever speak like this in any other point in history? No.

We're in the endgame right now, we've got the US accusing Russia of warcrimes at the UN, Hillary is telling her MSM shill army to spin the Russian hackers (((narrative))), and we've got the Phillipines ready to sign-up with China for protection, forcing one of our major regional partnerships into BRICS hands. Once we lose our positions in Syria, Russia will have the upper hand. Then the challenge to the petrodollar comes forward, then we go to war.

A challenge to the petrodollar isn't about capitalism, or profits. It's a direct challenge to the might of the US army. The petrodollars value isn't backed by the solvency of the US bond market, it's backed by the ability of the US army to overthrow your government if you don't use it.

So yes, war is coming. Good luck.

Pirates. There's not going to be any true safe spaces. You're going to be constantly triggered wherever you go.

I'm converting an old iron hulled houseboat into a house. It's 13x48 feet, and the area between the subfloor and floor will provide ample storage space.

After all's said and done and I am finished building it, it'll cost only around $22K. I'm buying a couple acres off my parents and going to dedicate on to farming.

Shit's so comfy.

If I had to give a civilian living in Nazi Germany advice in 1944, it would be "Flee the Russians, surrender to the Americans"

To a civilian living in Murica, I'd say "Flee the Chinese, surrender to the Russians"

You do not want to live in the Chinese sector. RUN. It will never recover, much the same way E Germany never recovered.

>Have you ever lived in a rural area before?
no
>How handy are you with tools?
handy
>How confident are you if something went wrong with your house that you could repair it by yourself?
7/10
>Ever had to replace siding or replace decking?
siding yes, decking no
>Have you ever repainted your house?
yes
>Have you ever been up a ladder cleaning gutters?
yes
>Have you had to build a fence of any kind?
yes
>Would you know how to do an oil change?
no
>What about a coolant flush?
no
>Have you repaired a bicycle?
yes
>Would you know what to do if you broke a spoke on a bicycle wheel?
yes
>Know how to MIG weld with that unit you got from Harbor Freight on one of their 25% off sales?
no, but I've welded a few times
>Have you found one (a traditional wife)?
no
>Can you tolerate Mormonism without running away screaming into the night, for instance?
no
How much gardening have you done?
I've grown tomatoes and arugula
>How about raising livestock?
no

I'm not ready to live innawoods user
thanks for the wake-up call

Piggybacking on this to comment that OP needs other people. It's a pipe dream to be fully self reliant, and even then it's better to be able to rely on different people with better skills than one's own.

>I learned gold is the exact inverse of the market i.e. -1 beta
Gold is a soft hedge against the market, but by no means is it -1 beta dude. Depending on the metric you use as a proxy for the market, gold has a direct correlation to several companies in the market index, especially S&P500.

The value of the market is consistently rising over the long term, but the value of gold isn't consistently declining over the same period. That's because they aren't based on the same factors. Fear of market failure may drive the value of gold up, but that same fear won't necessarily drive the market down, at least not to the same extent as real life events. Just like real life gold shortages or massive mine discoveries won't have any direct influence on the market. You're gonna see some discrepancies between the two over both long and short periods of time. But the reason why gold is a soft hedge is because when the market suffers greatly, the value of gold isn't affected, and the result of its value remaining constant actually creates value because of its safety, thus you get a greater demand for it. And vice/versa, you're going to get less demand when the market is on the upswing, because people are investing more of their capital in the market rather than on safety instruments that won't return as much.

I'm not too worried about China, actually. I don't think they'll dissolve like the SU, but, they're not going to be our biggest problem.

nakedcapitalism.com/2016/09/why-a-banking-crisis-in-china-seems-unavoidable.html

wsj.com/articles/global-container-volume-on-track-for-worst-year-since-2009-1474994587

gbtimes.com/business/chinas-import-demand-stay-lower-good-imf-warns

money.cnn.com/2016/09/28/investing/china-wang-jianlin-real-estate-bubble/

goodshomedesign.com/cumberland-log-cabin-kit-from-16350/

Yes! YES! Gib more!!!!!!

i'll look for some stuff 2 post

i have saved too many pictures off the internet lol

i have done many of the things you listed, especially the basic shit. but as i said i want to learn more. coming from an academic background and sitting on a computer all day in excel is a challenge for sure.

i am not naive. well i am, but i try to be self-aware in all things i do in life.

thank you for your post user.

i was trying to frame it and give context. the reason i'm considering this is because i don't have traditional normie expectations / obligations anymore once my grandma passes.

sorry if it came across as rambling, as i prefaced i am intoxicated somewhat.

as for economic collapse

>demographics (old people)
>entitlements bubble
>bond bubble
>student loan bubble
>car loan bubble
>housing bubble
>sovereign debt bubble
>too-big-to-fail bank bubble
>over-levered companies
>oil output too high
>obamacare / healthcare bubble
>automation / skilled work issues
>technology / silicon valley unicorn bubble

i can go on

literally every asset class is overvalued, well except maybe precious metals but even that is fucked due to paper

gold is not the exact inverse of the market

it is a hedge against fiat currency

i can elaborate if you need

Cabin? Sure. Woods? No. Try rainforest. I think you will find it very difficult to survive even the mildest of winters without modern equipment. If you really don't have any surviving family like you say, there's nobody to go looking for you if you just disappear.

I'd recommend parts of rural Australia, such as Queensland, which has rainy seasons, and up north, even monsoons, but it stays warm all year round, and there are plenty of natural resources there for you live off of.

Look into Primitive Technology's WordPress, he has a lot of information about bushcraft, and some very good book recommendations, that apply not just to Australia. Other than that, I'd really recommend that you get as many books, and watch as many videos on primitive toolmaking, and shelter building, and primitive fire technology as you can find. A large amount of knowledge is an absolute necessity if you plan on living outside of the boundaries of society. If you don't want to live in somewhere tropical, I'd still really recommend something as close to the equator as you can stand, because the further you are from it, the harder surviving the winters is going to be.

Best of luck, I'm beginning to consider this myself if things don't start looking up soon.

Interesting, I was recently listening to some Pimsleur Russian to try to learn it.

>Pirates
good point.
Cant have your rifles ready to go at every moment 24/7 (because sleeping, etc).

thanks user

if you go off the grid getting ready for SHTF

make sure you buy guns, and lotsa bullets
Figure guns and bullets are great for barter

I don't own much gold, but got over 300 guns and 50K+ rounds of ammo...mostly 5.56 and 7.62x51

This is what FerFAL warns in his Guide To Surviving Economic Collapse. The ideal is a suburban cul-de-sac with half a dozen households that together represent many skills and can spread out watches. The worst case scenario is a lone Afrikaner farmer with a lot of property to monitor and a confy bed.

How many firearms do you own? How proficient are you when it comes to weapons generally and hand to hand combat? Are you physically strong? Do you think you could kill someone if they threatened your existence?

If you're unable to defend yourself, what expectation should you have that you'll survive in the scenario you've described?

>I've been a Cred Forums user since 2004
>I lost the little family I have due to cancer.
my fucking sides

I've had the same thought, OP. I can't figure out how to make it work though.

>I'd recommend parts of rural Australia
That sounds nice except one big problem is that Australian gov is pretty strict on immigration as in they wont just give you a residence permit to live by yourself innawoods they will only give you a residence permit if they have a job on their shortage list that you are more qualified for. Getting a job in the big Australian cities will invalidate this entire plan.

class of '11 here; concentration in finance. We probably had a class together. I also work in tech on the west coast.

Are you me from last year?

what is the proportion of petrodollars to global money? Or global wealth? Or even US GDP?

>Figure guns and bullets are great for barter
>and bartering goods (bic lighters work the best here, also cigarettes).

I've actually been thinking about stockpiling lots of cigs and bullets of the most common calibers, specifically because they'll probably end up being much beter to barter with than silver coins.

yeah syria had a lot to do with that pipeline etc

you're right, good post

jealous

thank you.

i personally do not own any guns as i am in europe right now but i'd have access once i'm in the states.

to kill is such an edgy concept, though i'm pretty selfish so i guess i'd have to do what i have to do in the end-of-the-world scenario.

small world senpai.

this guy gets it. I was lucky enough to be raised being shown how to fix common things, and do basic construction. Since we've become more efficient we don't need to get on our knees and clean a floor drain, or crawl under a car and pull the pan plug to drain oil. We don't know the basics of how a business or houses electrical system works. If you're remote then these services are limited. You have yourself and your neighbors. Be the best neighbor to whom ever you come in contact with out there. Out there, the trade is done in favors and promise. A promise made is a debt unpaid.

It's not totally necessary to live completely off the grid. You can live a very simple and relatively disconnected life. You need legal tender and electricity and plumbing aren't terrible things.

thank you

anyway i must get some sleep.

blessed to those who responded. i'll make a less rambling thread another day/maybe tomorrownight to discuss this in more detail.

enjoyed where the thread went and learned a lot.

take care

>I moved to Silicon Valley

I fucking hate you foreigners with every fiber of my being

You move here in droves and our crime rates skyrocket

Currency is meaningless. Real value is the key to survival, post-collapse.

There was an agreement signed in 1973 between the US and OPEC (Russia too). That agreement stated that all oil sales will use the US dollar as the currency of choice, and no other.

That's it, that's all there is to the idea of the petrodollar.

Any country who tried to valuate their oil sales in any other way, is dismantled completely. The last ones to try it were Iran and Venezuela. They aren't doing too hot anymore, are they?

39 years old, made my money in stocks - actually made a killing in the 08 crash. I've bought land and built a reasonably secure place with food stockpiled, access to a clean water vein but filtered just in case.

Be ready to make a few sacrifices for example I use satellite internet; the up side to this is that it's fully encrypted - I use it for most of my communications needs.

OP should move to Western Virginia, or West Virginia proper. Lots of wilderness, but close enough to civilization that you won't be totally isolated.

Also, the Folks out in the western Valley and Mountain Empire are people who pretty much agree with everything you just posted OP. Its also close enough to potential jobs in your skillset if you want to try the rat race a bit longer to build up your own place, while having your retreat nearby.

This song basically sums it up OP. Time to go home.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNPki1WVZdw

I'n not even sure , my sister was talking about it the other day when someone asked about the viability of living alone in the Patagonia growing your own food

you just need the space for a decent greenhouse , growing things in open air is not a good idea because it means that you cant control what kind of contamination gets in ( wind blows leafs , leafs carry shitposting and bugs, bugs eat the plants )

this. Dutch gangs have become such a problem we can no longer eat waffles in the street without fear of getting robbed.
do it then faggot. /k/ and /out/ have lots of threads about that shit. i'm gonna do it too i was raised by hillbillies my childhood was basically Mountain Men with dabs of the Sandlot

Just make sure you have guns. No point of going innawoodz if you don't have guns.