Why do Trump supporters treat him like Muslims treat Mohammed?

It's like Trump literally can't do anything wrong. If it seems wrong you are interpreting it wrong and he's just playing 7d chess. He's not a fucking god. Just accept when he does something wrong. Just because someone points it out doesn't mean they are a shill.

The dude could literally have sex with a 9 year old right now and his supporters on here would defend it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_K8fljn9is
youtube.com/watch?v=zQdpEXwRPoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Why don't hilldawg supporters care about the rampant corruption and verified cronyism?

I saw someone post an article today that says any opposition to hillary is inherently sexist and you can't not like her or it's mansplaining

the leftist shit is unreal

This is exactly what I mean. Redirecting dodging questions. Trumpfags are literally muhammedans at this point.

>CTR

>$0.02 has been deposited to your paypal account! Thank you for correcting the record!

Because Trump is literally almost perfect.
I could count his flaws on one hand.

Clinton could fill up a book.

If you have to resort to calling someone else a shill, you've lost the argument, user. Sorry

>"yeah muslims kill people but don't christians too!? Ever heard of the KKK?"
This is what you sound like

>I could count his flaws on one hand.
>Because Trump is literally almost perfect.
Wow. Fucking cult fags.

I'm not going to pretend he's Jesus, but watching the entire establishment squirm very uncomfortably over him for an entire year tells me he can't be all that bad.

We don't call him God Emperor for nothing, fuck-O

For all the times Cred Forums gives sound logical arguments toward controversial topics, there's these 2 fuckheads spouting memes, trying to be funny, or putting their fingers in their ears.

It's not cute, it's not funny, and it's not logical discourse.

>t. Mad

stay mad CTR

Trump isn't perfect, it's just that there literally isn't anybody worse than Hillary.

You're right, I wouldn't give a comparative shit if he fucked a 9 year old. Bill molested girls as young as 12 and Hillary defended it and even victim-blamed them IN COURT.

Fuck you.

>he doesn't know memes is all Cred Forums is

>Why isn't my shilling working

Tough day at the CTR office?

>Please answer my biased question and stop pointing out my hypocrisy

Kek

This

Don't forget to sage shill threads

That's fucking weird.

I know the girl on the right.

They're very emotionally invested in this campaign right now so aren't always thinking rationally. Also there's a lot of naive goys who actually believe he's going to make a real change in America.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_K8fljn9is

youtube.com/watch?v=zQdpEXwRPoQ

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

grab her cooch for me

Even kek thinks you are dumb.
Check the digits and see.

>Wrong
See

Damn, Asians truly dont want no trouble.

>Even kek thinks you are dumb.
>Check the digits and see.

Shills can't into meme magic

Fuck of ausiste.

You don't understand

>Be CTR
>Be this mad

Trump isn't perfect but I support him over Hillary. What is the point of this thread?

The world is doomed. Trump fags are probably the most autistic people i've seen.

>Trump: "I am what I am. You either like me or hate me."

>Clinton: "I SUPPORTED THE IRAQ WAR BEFORE I WAS AGAINST IT."

Which one is the most practical to have?