Cred Forums btfo

where were you when Cred Forums was eternally btfo for the last time

For once Trudy represents what every Canadian feels in his heart.

How the fuck did Canada manage to elect this man into office without realizing much of a fucking moron he was.

I indeed would rather see a nuke go off in Toronto than anywhere else in the world

Is he actually a low-functioning autistic who simply hides it well with drama coaching?

what a total fucking bitch,GG canada fucking fags

Hahahaha every one laugh at Canada and their pussy leader

>leafposting in real life

what did u fucking say you little bitch?

It's the first time he says something most canadians can get behind. Nuke Toronto!

top zozzle

You, and only you, are allowed in the bunker.

Did Weedman just say you can nuke Canada without fear of retaliation? I hope Trump follows through on this.

I am 4000km away from the blast
Unless you plan on nuking Toronto with a planet killer of a warhead

Holy shit. Texas is gonna have to liberate canada, remind them; they ARE junior texas.

Post link or gtfo nigger

It's the only way to be sure.

>Its not real
Honestly pretty surprised.

Don't think a nuke could ever have a significant impact 4000km away.

I think everyone agrees then. Toronto should definitely be nuked.

This is fake you idiots. that would surmount the worst PR attack on him you could imagine.

Hang on, since when has Canada had nukes?

Sure it could, you just need a teraton

>Unless you plan on nuking Toronto with a planet killer of a warhead

No matter who wins, we are going to take advantage of Canada for the next eight years like we're the biggest dude in the prison block and just got a qt tranny trap as a cellmate.

He couldn't press the button if he wanted to. Canada doesn't even have nukes!

Literally no point in making a bomb that big.
Most of it would just be uselessly dispersed into space

You sure love posting this, don't you?

He had the faggot vote

>his nation's war plan doesn't involve nuking outer space

you want to know why you'll never rule the world, peasant?

I remember when this meme was fresh 8 years ago

I refuse to believe that tweet is real. That's way too bad, even for Trudeau.

Leaders are -supposed- to protect their own people. fail minister

Honestly I wouldn't mind Toronto getting nuked. It's not even our capital and it's a Somalian, Paki, Indian shithole anyways

Not that he actually tweeted this but still

but its Toronto... is it that big of a deal?

I've always felt this myself.

Is that wrong? I mean, if I was sitting at the controls and Moscow just launched 80 MIRVs at us would I condemn Most of Asia/Europe to a suffering like hell when we're already fucked? I'm simplifying this of course, but I don't think I'd want to.

That aside, it's fucking RETARDED for a world leader to state this. Thankfully, Canada isn't considered a nuclear deterrent force. It has the U.S. and the U.K. for its spine.

That was one of the chief reasons so many people working the nuke ctations/craft were recorded as failing during tests. There was a story floating around /k/ about a russian bomber pilot who thought his exercise was real and almost made the decision to smash his bomber into the ocean to spare the city he was supposed to target before he got the radio call to RTB.

This can't be real.

I'd do it. Drop the bomb/press the button/whatever.
On the other hand I have very low empathy.
So I wouldn't really care.

You have to think the pilots over Hiroshima and Nagasaki had no clue what they were about to do. It's weird if you're human, combined with that knowledge, to still go through with it. Just on a fundamental, moral level. I assume it's like being told to drop a weaponized bio-agent on a country when you think of everything associated with it.

I think I'd be more comfortable with it if it was only instant death but it's not.

Michael Crichton's The Andromeda Strain goes into this a bit

everyone hates Toronto

If my President asked me to nuke a country so we could end a terrible, costly war...I'd probably do it, knowing full well the havoc I would unleash. Wouldn't have to lie to me, but if the country was like France or England...I dunno. Nuking my own people would feel wrong. The Japanese? Love your women, Tojo, but I gotta save some Murrican lives.

did he really say this? please don't tell me he actually said this

Leaf I figured he was a fag so a first strike is never an option for JT
He's a power bottom that's what they do take it in the ass, your entire country is to now...
Embrace it

Now they can never lose - they will always be winning!

Cananda is literally indestructible under this guy!

>but "If you kill your enemies, they win." isnt?

>i would rather see my country destroyed than defend it.
Brilliant

KEK

WTF I love Trudeau now

> The current year is circled

ITS FAKE. FUCK YOU