Tell me why should I as a liberal vote Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/26/donald-trump-vows-to-open-up-libel-laws-to-make-suing-the-media-easier-heres-how-he-could-do-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTatAtnL3z0
youtube.com/watch?v=vyC4DRXRxvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you wanna be a cuck it's the first step

because he will preserve the freedom of speech and expression that you treasure as a liberal, he will allow issues to be decided on state and community levels -- hillary will mandate policy from her federal tower and treat you like a peon

>President for 4 years maybe less

Start by having less retarded images on your computer

>preserve freedom of speech
He'a ready to shut down and sue and media outlet that says anything slightly negative about him

This
If you hate yourself as much as the average white liberal, voting against your politics should make you feel good

You should only vote for Trump if you have a low IQ. Otherwise you're voting against your own interests.

if that were true he'd be suing every single media broadcaster right now

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/26/donald-trump-vows-to-open-up-libel-laws-to-make-suing-the-media-easier-heres-how-he-could-do-it/

He's not a career politician. He has proven himself to be a big dick daddy in the free market. Wildly competent. Has big dick. Will steal less from you through taxes and regulations. Has big dick

Tell me why I should vote for Hillary because I dislike both but think that Trump is the lesser of two evils.

Some of the dumbest people I know went to college. It's SJW commie factories filled with affirmative action dopes

Because if Hillary wins, Assad is a dead man. And if Assad goes, every Armenian, Assyrian, Shia and Alawite in Syria gets beheaded by their new Sunni masters.

>People lie and slander him for a whole year
>he says he's had enough
Wowzers really made my almonds rustle if you know what I mean.

so, he's not suing any news outlets? you've proven my point

Libel can be illegal, user. But the current administration are a bunch of niggers so law and order hasn't been relevant for almost a decade

Uni no longer selects for intellect, it selects for being moldable and agreeable. Hence the female majorities on campus and the proliferation of SJWist/"social science" subjects

The image states it correctly, if you want the Democrats to be the new neoconservative war-hawk party then vote Clinton

Because;

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTatAtnL3z0

youtube.com/watch?v=vyC4DRXRxvA

He sure as fuck has been trying to.

I don't have an argument for Trump's policy's, or his mannerisms, or his bullying. I just really fucking hate that smug bitch Clinton.

Every second in the debate you could see her sneer, laugh and taunt her opponent. At least the negro could see the choke artist next to him as an equal somehow, even if he thought every policy in his opponent's mind was brain-dead. Not Hillary. She's genuinely convinced her candidacy has been served to her on a silver platter by the imbecile masses on the other side of the political aisle. If you somehow suggest that she and her opponent are even remotely on a similar level, you too are a dispensable nothing that will be privileged enough to line her path to her place in the history of this country.

I won't make excuses for Trump, he is not our best, but he is our anger.

Hillary want to start the Soros plan of importing regularly muslims refugees to america as is planned in the europeans countries.

"Clinton called President Barack Obama’s plan to admit 10,000 Syrian refugees in fiscal year 2016 a good start in a September 2015 interview on CBS Face the Nation, but she said the "United States has to do more." She suggested admitting 65,000 refugees, amounting to a 550 percent increase."

I may don't agree in Trump 100% but what Hillary and Soros are plannig will cause a permanent negative repercusion for the generations of americans to come. I love you americans and I don't want you to become a shithole over the years.

What is wrong with that?

Because Hillary is George W. Bush with a pussy.

noone gives a fuck who you vote for.

Trump is less dangerous, less Globalist. He is far less insane and Hillary wants WAR WITH RUSSIA. Ukrainian President is a Clinton Foundation DONOR...

This seriously makes it look like Hillary was running a top secret system that was held in Benghazi... Unless they were really talking about the Server reviewed during the Benghazi case... In which case expect nothing yet because the House Committee was talking about how the Reddit guy (stonetear) bleachbit'd everything after he couldn't figure out how to strip email headers without getting caught... LIARS

Basically I support Trump only for this.

Don't forget untrue and costing him money.

That's actionable.

So he wants to push the Legislative to amend a law, specifically the evidence and motive requirements.

You know what Obama or Clinton would do?
Blackmail, extort, strongarm, or harass the offending entity behind closed doors. They don't want you to know what they are doing or why. They don't want you to have access to do the same things they did.

Do you see the difference? Trump is proposing an open public debate on the topic of libel laws. He hasn't said he would use nor has he expressed a desire to use Executive authority to selectively punish certain outlets. He wants to change the standards under which ALL OF THEM OPERATE.

This is basically the best way I've seen it worded.

Between 2009 and 2013, the very period when Hillary Clinton was serving as US secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation appears to have received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation.

That places Ukraine as the leading contributor among foreign donators to the Clinton Foundation.

Foreign Donors to Clinton Foundation by Ranking

Ukraine: $10.0 million

England: $8.4

Saudi Arabia: $7.3 million

India: $5.0 million

Canada: $4.5 million

Argentina: $2.0 million

United Arab Emirates: $1.4 million

China: $1.3million

The Pinchuk foundation said its donations to the Clinton-family organization were designed to make Ukraine “a successful, free, modern country based on European values.” It went on to remark that if Pinchuk was hoping to lobby the US State Department about Ukraine, “this cannot be seen as anything but a good thing,” WSJ quoted it as saying.

However, critics have pointed to some disturbing aspects regarding the donations, including the coincidence of the Ukrainian crisis, which began in November 2013, and the heavy amount of cash donations being made to the Clinton Foundation on behalf of wealthy Ukrainian businessmen.
First, as already mentioned, Clinton was serving as the US secretary of state at the time that the donations to her family’s charity were being made. Although it is true that the Clinton Foundation refused donations directly from foreign governments while Clinton was serving in the Obama administration, the door remained wide open to donations from public citizens like Pinchuk, who has advocated on behalf of stronger ties between Ukraine and the EU.

Political connections in the Pinchuk family run deep. Not only did Viktor Pinchuk serve two terms as a Ukrainian parliamentarian, but his wife is the daughter of former Ukrainian President Leonid Kuchma.

you really want DC to control your memes?

You should only vote Hillary if you living in near poverty. Otherwise you're voting against your own interests.

Fucking psheks! And in the end it's Russia who are seen as bad guys.

Fuck you are right my almonds are right rustled. Shit hows your rhubarb?