So why is Australia dominated by the Abos...

So why is Australia dominated by the Abos? The abos are even changing events around now because they offend them and are going to be in power soon.

Is AusFAILIA a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E
newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw
australasianscience.com.au/article/issue-november-2011/aboriginal-genome-reveals-new-insights-early-humans.html
nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-sues-ex-husband-du-pont-heir-dodged-prison-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

abos are based, my man
All they do is sniff petrol and drink

>leafland
>talking about the possibility of another nation apart from Germany and Sweden being more cucked than Canada

I think I should go back to the country I was born in, Canada.

the full bloods are less 1% they can safely be ignored

We've been cucked ever since they got rid of the white australia policy. We could have been a culturally homogenous nation like Japan but some commies had to fucking ruin it

>abos
>based
Try living in Darwin for a week and tell me that abos aren't subhumans.

They're seriously like rats, and they certainly breed like them. The abos living in Darwin are mostly the degenerate scum that were kicked out of their communities for being alcoholics or violent scum. Whenever I get groceries or whatever from Cas, I get harassed by abos in the parking lot demanding "gimme $3 c'mon". A fucking coin isn't enough, so they have to ask for at least two of them, even though they rake in their NEETbux from our weak government who never want to address the problem with a ten foot pole because they know they'll get called racists by city dwellers who've never even met one.

My brother in law was recently walking down the street from a restaurant to catch a cab when an abo demanded change so he could buy a smoke. When he told him he didn't have anything, he punched my brother in law in the head and ran off before he could even strike back. Another time one threw an ashtray through my windshield.

They're filthy, greedy, entitled, violent, degenerate scum that rape, molest and beat their women and children and use white guilt to get more of their government shekels to get drunk and high and to beat and rape more.

I have no sympathy for them. If they live peaceful, prosperous lives in their communities fine, good on them, but most of them are disgusting subhumans who deserved to be exterminated. It's really no wonder the first european settlers here thought they were fauna.

brother in law must of stunk of fear. No filthy coon would ever lay their hand on me. I'd fuck their shit up real quick

You let them take your guns... You deserve it, i though aussies had balls... We will see the day they try that shit here.

>abos shitting on white guilt cunts
sounds based to me

Abos are a beautiful group of people with a beautiful culture...link related, hopefully this will educate all you racist on the beauty of other cultures

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E

I've only ever seen pictures like this of them are any even halfway presentable?

They had us nuke the Emu's for them. What does that tell you.

First time I got bashed by a group of Aboriginals was when I was 4 or 5. They accused me of stealing candy from their hideout, held my arms behind a tree and took turns jumping off a rock and fly kicking me in the face. Good times.

Eh, I've lived in Brisbane and Melbourne and never found them to be that bad. The issue in Darwin is poverty and no job opportunities. Darwin only exists as a military base.

I've met really nice aboriginals. They have way less a victim mentality than African Americans it seems

>Canda

Nigger, please.

No one actually gives a fuck. You'll find that even the average "centrist" Aussie is a little racist and doesn't enjoy the affirmative action bullshit. Or that's at least the way it is where I live. Sydney and Melbourne can go get occupied by gooks and lebs for all I care.

The heads of the abo community are sometimes pretty based fyi.

I spent time in Darwin and Alice Springs, walked around suburbs at night and stuff. Didn't experience anything, I saw a lot of drunk abos buts thats it, I wasn't even asked for smokes or change. Why didn't I have a bad experience with them?

No, not even the ones are mixed with white.

Abos are fucking disgusting. I really wish the British would have just wiped them out completely. Now we just have this subhuman annoyance wanting handouts and apologies all the time.

Do they get all the gibsmedats?

who would win in a fight, 10 eskimos or 1000 abos?

oh shit

Yup. And they want more. They want a fucking treaty that says the government has to get off their backs, but abos get to have a say in what happens to our country plus more free money.

I guess I did say halfway.

When the chinks take over they will gas the abos. Will they gas the whites?

A record number of """""abos"""""

I think thats a tora strait or Islander not a mainland abo.

Fuck. Must be nice.

are the Eskimos fighting in Australia or are the abos fighting in Canada? Because even with territorial disadvantages my money is on the Eskimos

Ausfags: What are your thoughts on Aboriginal sovereignty? Should we give the natives their own land and a chance at self determination? I believe we should.

>Australia dominated by the Abos
Foreigners really know nothing about Australia. There are more Asians here than Abos. There are more faggots here than Abos. There are more Victorians here than Abos.

They are a tiny, tiny demographic that live only in northern rural areas. I live in NSW and have literally not seen a single one in years.

Unlike niggers, they fear cities. Unlike niggers, they spend their welfare on XXXX not Nikes. Unlike niggers, one of them isn't our leader.

You can't make this shit up!

newsroom.unsw.edu.au/news/students/record-number-indigenous-doctors-graduate-unsw

>biles

well they have an aboriginal name

Yeah you can call it "the zoo"

>my money is on the Eskimos
good choice, they managed to drive the nordics (with metal tools and weapons) out of greenland for centuries with just bone weapons and traps

I hate the 1/64th white Abos than the full bloods.

Eskimos are Ice-Asians, the IQ is your answer.

Sorry m8, we're fucking full.

That wouldn't work lmao. They'd still find a way to blame us, but not themselves.

I was really enjoying your post until that last bit there. Bastard.

I had one of them try to fly kick my car while I was driving it one night. Stupid cunt.

Do they riot and rob stores and block traffic??
Do they carry illegal firearms??
Do they cry racist and prey in packs??

Fuck off burger

I don't think it would work either. They have what could be an upper class, doctors, lawyers, politicians etc, but no real strong middle class, which would be their undoing. But I believe that small peoples have the right to self determination, and that giving them that chance and allowing them to unshackle themselves from us could be a net positive.

Fuck yourself.

Come here and live with them and then say that again.

>What are your thoughts on Aboriginal sovereignty?
The only good thing that would come out of it is laughing at it fail. But straight after us white men have to bail them out and pay for everything.
Abos are just drunk useless rejects. They are more like your Indians than niggers. Only much, much dumber.

australia literally has the same immigration policy as us. they import chinks and poos in droves, yet Cred Forums still somehow thinks they're a pure white country.

kek fagaidians btfo, neck yourself maple nigger

Has a ton of make up caked over her face, professional lighting, Photoshopping done to her image and after all that she still looks like a middle eastern man infused with a chimpanzee.

>Calling all abbos dumb

Wow you're a fucking racist.

>being proud of becoming a chinese colony

Don't hold back. Tell me how you really feel.

Do you have any examples of any of those claims?

And you're fucking retarded. You probably haven't even seen one, let alone smelled them.

Did you watch the video? Obviously not...

>implying
That's just Sydney and Melbourne

>having a leaf for a flag

Like fucking cave people.

Sorry but Perth is there too. Only about half my classes are white now. And the number is dropping.

> I've lived in Brisbane and Melbourne

So you have lived a sheltered life in the city and have baseless opinions on matters that you don't understand?

Our two biggest cities.

The comment section is the best.

that is not an abo

>Sorry but Perth is there too. Only about half my classes are white now. And the number is dropping.
no shit, of course universities are going to be full of Chinks everywhere

Noongas are too retarded to use white guilt to get gibs, its the libtards that cause this.

Fucking Denisovans

australasianscience.com.au/article/issue-november-2011/aboriginal-genome-reveals-new-insights-early-humans.html

They've been here for up to 70,000 and basically isolated, but we're all still one race, goy!

rare

What the puck did you just say about me you cunt? I'll have you know I learned about the dreamtime from Aunt Telma and I've been

involved in lotsa diffrunt break and enters on houses owned by cunts like you, cos I'm aboriginal and I can take your pucking

stuff. I've got over 300 DVD players.

I'm trained at throwing spears at kangaroos and I'm the top boomerang thrower in the Woongacoonganooga tribe. You are nothin' to

me but just another white cunt to ask for small change. I will come up to you and invade your personal space with a smell the

likes of which hasn't been seen on earth for 40,000 years, mark my pucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that pucking shit to me over the internet? Think again, pucker. As we speak I am contacting

my nephew Moreton who is stealing someone's iPhone so I can trace your IP so you better prepare for a storm of VB cans, cunt. The

cans that wipe out that pathetic little thing you call your life. You're pucking dead, cunt. I can be anywhere, any time and I can

kill you and take your non-colour-dyed metho, puck your dog and take your thongs.

Not only am I extensively trained in glassing pucking cunts, but I have access to boomerangs, spears and dat pucking thing we

swing around to make loud noises, which will bring the entire population of the Woongacoonganooga tribe to your lawn and wipe your

miserable cunt arse off the face of my continent. If you could only know what pucking retribu.... retribut... retributi... ....

revenge your smart-arsed comment was gonn' bring, you'd have held your pucking tongue.

But you didn't, you couldn't, you're giving me two pucking dollars you pucking idiot. I will vomit Coolabah and port over you and

you will drown in it.

You're pucking dead, cunt.

>aussies and canucks going at it again

We're literally in the same exact situation as eachother, none is more cucked than the other

>statistically similar amount of mudslimes (2.9% for Australia, 3.2% for Canada)
>statistically similar amount of fags (1.6% for Australia, 1.7% for Canada)
>all of our cuckoldry and liberalism is contained to three cities (Perth, Melbourne, Sydney for Aussies, Vancouver, Toronto, and Montreal for Leafs)
>similar amount of pro-refugee sentiment
>both getting flooded by chinks, and poo in loos
>both cucked by angry natives who do nothing but get drunk and whine about wanting to go back to being literal primitives

We're both literally the same exact country except you're a desert and we're a taiga.

One of my old Army mates got socked in the eye because he told an Abbo to fuck off after she asked him for a smoke.

Fuckin' abbos, man.

>Do they riot and rob stores and block traffic??
No, too disorganized / lazy & drunk

>Do they carry illegal firearms??
No or very rarely, Ausfailia gun laws

>Do they cry racist and prey in packs??
Yes x 1000, everything is based around gibmedats and blaming white cunts

a fucking leaf

Forgot to mention

>nature's out to get you in leafland
>nature's out to get you in dingoland

Redskins have IQs in the low 80s and are human but Abos are apes with IQs at 60 during adulthood, its weird their cousins the Papuans look more human than they do.

its true

we even have almost exactly the same arable land which correlates to nation success

That... can't be real, can it?

>They're filthy, greedy, entitled, violent, degenerate scum that rape, molest and beat their women and children and use white guilt to get more of their government shekels to get drunk and high and to beat and rape more.

sounds like the ruling class. suck up some corporate subsidies, start some wars, make money. rinse and repeat. when will people learn that the wealthy are usually scum?

nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-sues-ex-husband-du-pont-heir-dodged-prison-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180

Now it's 70,000!? They keep moving it around. Fucking fascinating nonetheless. Genetically isolated for 70,000yrs.

Every time I find one of these threads I jump right in, and sure enough within every one of them is another fucked story some Aussie has about fucking abos. From fucking one, doing the 69 and getting a tape worm dragged across the fucking dudes forehead. To government housing inspections, the inspectors finding all the fencing torn down and burned, all the floor boards gone, a fucking horse in the kitchen, the bath tub ripped out, dragged into the kitchen and used to slaughter animals... fucking abos are like fucking space aliens... unbelievable.

Australia is the less worst of the bunch

STOP SPACE POSTING!

Not to mention that we're both pretty neck in neck for smartest anglo countries.

>similar amount of pro-refugee sentiment

I thought you guys were europoor-tier cucks who worship refugees? Do you guys even have prison islands to hold refugees like we do? Even if you get on the mainland you still have to stay in fenced off camps. Normies here might feel bad for boat people but not bad enough to let them settle in our country.

Primary and high schools mate. Not even universities. Fucking filling up with Foreigners here for the 'good education'

So everything is more deadly in Australia, except for your negers it seems...

Ahahaha he said that? That's basically saying "I'd rather allow my own people to get hurt than defend myself when necessary."

>I thought you guys were europoor-tier cucks who worship refugees?
No where nearly as close to Europe yet. EU countries are accepting millions whereas Canada's only accepted 50,000 refugees so far. Australia's accepted 30,000, but given you're a 23 million pop country and Canada's a 35 million pop country statistically we roughly accepted just as much as eachother.

Hold on m8, I think I hear a Chinese guy buying your house. Best go check, eh?

It's a shitpost from a few weeks back, not real.

Also we're pretty strict on deporting refugees/immigrants who break laws even if they're just traffic violations.

I'm sure the Chinaman made a nice profit on his Vancouver investment.

"The Aranda puberty rites"

The initiate is led from one ordeal to another; he is circumcised, lacerated, and made to suffer terrible pain in many ways. One night he is suddenly thrown spread-eagled on top of a human operating operating table formed by his kinsmen kneeling on their hands and knees. Other kinsmin stretch him on his back while the ritual surgeon seizes the boys penis, (1/2)

The wildlife taught the abos to sit down and shut up.

Or, the alternative theory, was that Jesus also came down to speak to the coons. His last words to them were:

DON'T DO ANYTHING TIL I COME BACK

It's reaching the point where you're better off not saying anything at all about them in public.

You'd even end up on shitlists for calling them aboriginals and not indigenous Australians, or whatever else they're meant to be called now. If a celebrity called them "abos", that person would hit the front page of every newspaper, and the prime minister would call on them to make a public apology.

I honestly can't get over how fucking hideous these people look.

Even the ugliest african looks like a fucking angel compared to these pre-historic horrors.

Inserts a long thin bone deep into the urethra, and slashes at the penis again and again with a small piece of flint used as a scalpel. He cuts through layers of flesh until he reaches the bone, and the penis splits open like a boiled frankfurter. The boy is then led to a fire over which he squats while his blood runs out into the embers. This operation, known technically as subincision, Is the final step in his becoming a man in the Aranda band. -mans rise to civilization by Peter Farb
Fuckin abos man

I worked with this cunt a few years back. He got butthurt when I said Abo and that I think they are useless drunks and white men today have nothing to apologize for. This cunt was with a woman with 2 kids and neither were his.

What's even more ridiculous about abos is that they apparently evolved from poo in loos. At least the poo in loos are caucasian even if they have shit skin, I don't know what kind of ape the poo in loos must have fucked to create abos though.

(((Abos)))

Because the media and education system is controlled by marxist kikes.

>India
>Brazil

Monkeypoo superpower by 2020

Full blood abos are contained in isolated communities and the ones in civilisation are too drunk/dumb to do anything other than collect welfare and drink

Yeah but most of ours have never seen Africa, they are "too oppressed". All they do is stand up and shout. Where the fuck is Jesus when you need him??

>Tfw white skinned abo
Only a small percentage abo, and our entire extended family acts white, the abo blood is treated as a secret family shame that nobody talks about openly

Abos are the brain trust of Australia. While they aren't that numerous, they have a high percentage of geniuses who built modern day Australia up from a broken down old prison camp to a first world country

I bet we could pick you as an abo if we saw you or a family member. We wouldn't know beyond doubt, but we'd suspect.

I bet you tick that aboriginal/Torres Straight Islander box on all forms though

Abos are 4th dimensional travellers on the astral plane know as the dreamtime. Venturing into other dimension requires a lot of energy which is why they need to consume petroleum as a fuel source.

No, never have, never will

You just gave my cancer an aneurysm

That is the most disgusting looking cave dweller that I have ever seen.

You're thinking of the Finns

On their return they are of course tired beyond belief so they'll pass out just about anywhere warm and flat, which is why they like roads so much.

Eskimos
>Arena: Arctic
>Abos cannot figure out warm clothing and all freeze to death
>Eskimos Win

Arena: The Outback
>Abos think Eskimos are bears and run away
>Eskimos Win

no they're literally ice chinks

they look much more like chinks than the rest of the natives.

I get the equivalent of 1200 U$ dollars a month because government thinks I'm literally nuts and very problematic.
Feels good familia.

the 4x sign in the reflection fucking makes it.

Fuck this made me laugh the other day