White man come home

>White man come home

How can anyone say this and believe it's possible to migrate back to Europe in our modern age?

Many Germans went back before WWII.

Europe is lost

>get euro citizenship because of heritage
>profit
Not that hard, leaf

Nope, Europe is still >90% European descend, exceptions being france sweden, uk being in the high 80s.

If we stop shooting ourselves in the foot by luring people into our welfare states we are fine.

Next to impossible. You just simply can not go to Norway and be, "Hey, I got Norman heritage. Gib citizenship please". I've tried.

modern liberals are retarded

>only native americans can comment on immigration

they act like white people can go back to europe anytime

and they think they can move to canada (an even whiter country) any time

It depends, for example im able to choose between spanish, italian and french citizenship because of jus sanguinis
I ended up with the italian one because that's where i feel more identified with

You've chosen right user. Italy = greatest ally

>60%

>NORMANS
>Norwegian
Pick one.

There are no white countries left. Globalism has already succeeded in destroying our homes.

every north ameri white fag come to aus and keep it white, it's 92% but it's delcining with all the shitskins filling Melbourne and west syd, we need a counter balance my fellow white folcc

Didn't help you guys very much

Fuck dude my suburb is like 60% yellow. Still better than googols but I miss the days where cunt was a greeting

when shit hits the fan in the u.s ill definitely consider it

t. Some faggot who doesn't even live in Europe

Fuck off, we don't need your ignorant defeatism

>Elect Trump
>Repeal (((Hart-Seller))) 1965 immigration act
>Open the white European immigration floodgates
>In 2020 mount massive offensive to reclaim the European homelands from invaders.

>TFW Polack/Mick halfbreed who ran return to a white homeland at anytime

THANKS MOM AND DAD

This.

>Ireland
>Not the next Sweden

Got bad news for you m8

> if we stop shooting ourselves in the foot

Yeah and if we could remove niggers we would be happy too.

But we both know neither of those things are happening.

Only difference is you do as your told and your laws are intended to operate that way. Your taxes literally support anti-european, anti-white propaganda and your armies are one US "meh" and Putin sneeze from collapsing.

Oh and you can't defend yourselves.

Have fun.

ITT: non-Europeans will wilfully ignore facts about Europe (demographic %s, etc) because they prefer the narrative in which Europe is on the brink of destruction.

>Forgetting about NI

It will be ours again soon,Belfast will be a huge uncucked white city in Ireland. It will be glorious britbong, and you will miss out.