So Donald Trump has not prepared himself for the Presidency

So Donald Trump has not prepared himself for the Presidency...

So why aren't you voting for the most prepared person for the presidency... Hillary Rodham Clinton!

#ImWithHer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black America requires the protection of the Democratic Party against genocidal police forces across the nation.

I cringed so hard at that line that I had to pause it and walk around a bit. It would've been worse if she gave a big and obvious wink to the camera followed then by the crowd erupting into a 10 minute applause.

Those democrat run cities are always so safe and low in crime

B/c I hate her. I've deeply resented her for the past twelve years.

Because her preparation involving bringing death to thousands of people in the Middle East?

What did she even mean by this? It's not like one of those ideas logically follows the other. She may as well have said, "Yes, I did. And do you know what else I've prepared? I've prepared pancakes to eat after the debate ends." Yes, they both have the word prepare in them, but they don't mean the same thing.

Yea vote for Hillary what a joke.
youtu.be/mYvkokeWlN4

I never realized how many Clinton supporters there are on this white supremacist board

Trump will nuke Israel check these dubs

Witnessed.

>tfw CNN tried to warn us

Huffpo is fucking unbearable for making this facebook-tier pic of one of the worst lines in the debate. Hillary's delivery of it was so awful, you could see the cogs in her brain moving to try to form some profound statement and it fell so flat.

It actually makes sense if you think for longer than a minute. Liberal policies are bringing black birth rates down fast. Destroying their families, keeping them on the plantation of inner cities and keeping them in for profit prisons and addicted to drugs and reliant on welfare in exchange for votes.

>88
>HH
Heil Hitler!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oTrRmFQkDZ8

>So why aren't you voting for the most prepared person for the presidency... Hillary Rodham Clinton!
But I am, what mouthbreathing retard would vote for Drumpflumpigus? There's litterally no reason to vote for that cuck-a-duck, any other n-word having americans agree with my facts?

I'd still rather eat a bag full of dicks than vote Hillary

>prepared
She has no policy.
All she does is attack Trump.

Trump will win in a landslide.

Remember, the monster vote isn't polled.

What did she need to prepare for? She was barely addressed compared to Trump

big if true

I'm ssoooo ready for Hillary.

What the fuck is this shit? Hes not even black!

Voting Donald. Hillary doesn't have a presidential look. He's right.

czeched

Im a white middle class comfy fellow who will be voting for Shill, kill, whatever clever stupid name you have today for her. I come here to see other opinions with the hope of understanding other points of view. What I have gleaned from your desperation, your attempts at meme magic, your flawed logic, is that you too understand that he is not suited but that you think it would be funny. I can appreciate that, you thinking it would be funny and an expression of your power from this simple anime board, that it could have any effect. its not funny. he is an idiot, a fat, insecure idiot who will destroy my comfy life.

Kek. I thought hillary won the debate. But this line was so obviously pre-prepared that it was cringey as fuck.

Hillary will destroy your future with Russian nukes and rioting googles

>#ImWithHer
You're with her but she's not with us white people. Trump is with us because he will end white genocide and cultural Marxism and stop all the Moloch worshipping Bilderberg globalist NWO Satanists in the UN and NATO. Are you triggered because I support Trump? Do you need a safe space?

He will be like based Putin and Dutuerte, or Saddam Hussein who killed terrorists without even reading them their rights, just boom. Trump is extremely based, Hillary is a war criminal neocon establishment puppet of the globalists. She also died from Parkinson's during the 9/11 memorial and she used a body double during the debate and holograms for rallies

The way uncircs make it sound, I wish I wasn't cut. Like I couldn't imagine having my head so sensitive the slightest touch would feel amazing, I can flick my head and it won't even hurt its been so desensitized. I can't cum from blow jobs, they do absolutely nothing for me now unless I am extremely horny.

Fuck man, I got my son circed, its what everyone said was best. What have I done? If I have any more boys they aren't getting cut.

She is the cringiest canidate since Joe "Hymen Dividen" Biden

the only one who will incite riots, which you think is funny, is him. he is so stupid his answer to racial issues is that he got a birth certificate. he is that dumb, how do we salve racial tension, im a winner, fucking retard

#hotsaucehillary doesn't pander. She means this.

>I come here to get paid

It's quite clear why you are here. This board belongs to Trump supporters. Hillary supports need "safe spaces" from opinions different from their own. Therefore, QED, you are here because you're part of the 'Correct the Record' program. There's absolutely no other reason a blue pill would be here.

I'm not saying that you should vote for Trump, even though that's only sensible.

I'm saying you are completely retarded if you vote for Hillary, even more so if you promote her here.

An actor did a good job. So a reality tv star can't be that bad.

Everything she says is so focus tested and plastic I honestly find it more revolting than anything trump has ever said combined.

oh shit, you got me!

Bumping this post so more people can hear the word of Kek

Nice dubs

Thanks for correcting the record you CTR shill

Really made me think

fucking nazi has an opinion. noted

Be careful about your future

>fucking nazi

does IQ have any bearing on your choice? like you arent too dumb to see he is challenged.

Thank You for Correcting the Record.

A FUCKING SHART SPANGLED UNDERWEAR

yeah, your ctr chant is really nuanced

WOW are you Germanophobic bigot? Did you already forgot about all the Gemran people who died in the Holocaust? Racist

I loved how there was like a second of dead silence after she said that line and then all the people paid to clap and cheer started at the same time.

Not even a good quote. Every candidate who has ever run for office prepares for being president is she retarded? Proves she has no way for words and just goes off her script written by a "cool" or "hip" 36 year old jewish asian lesbian

thank you for CTR

Comrade, why bother with us - we are just peasant farmers tending to our memes. You'd fit in much better on Reddit.

yeah, and he is just so off the cuff! so spontaneous and honest, he really speaks from the heart, no guile! so inspiring and refreshing!

>be monica
>spend more time in the oval office than Hillary
>monica is just as qualified to be president using baracks husbands logic

Same. It was her "Let's dispel the fiction..." prepared line that she probably rehearsed for a week straight and was jumping at the bit to use. Unlike Rubio Roboto, she's on a newer OS so Hillbot didn't short circuit and say it again and again.

You'are are Rothschild shill you fucking retard

rothshcild= enemy of humanity, jewsish

Hillary = SOros rothschild rockefeller bilderberg shill

you responded to the wrong dude. learn how to reddit

rush sucks

im so glad trump never uses canned prompted responses for 1 day then spergs out

you are like literally autist. its cool that you only can speak in image, thats kind of cool that all your responses are already in your computer and ready to be regurgitated. fucking rush sucks

Preparing for the debate is not the same as preparing for the presidency
Also
>1 post by this ID

see you in the next thread cool guy

praising kek. HH

My cum was regurgitated out your mother's mouth when I forced my fat dick down her throat and she couldn't take it, in fact you are the son of 60,000 dogs. You disgust me, take these two pennies and shove them up your father's ass. Even if you don't receive two pennies and you're actually this retarded, still shove two pennies up your father's ass.

Ya know gusy.

I don't think that clinton is so much having seizures during her speeches as much as she just can't fucking respond to Trump so she has to make some time by doing some stupid little jig, making faces and all that.

I know because I do it too when throwing bantz. You make the lads laugh for a couple of seconds by doing something like an exaggerated eyebrow raise, a wew lad and so on, then you find something to say and throw it in at the end.

It's a dramatic stalling tactic if you are too slow (like me).

>news anchor gets called out
>does some exaggerated scoff while looking towards co-anchors
>small, weak dismissal phrase
>still hasn't got anything
>uses an insult to deflect instead

FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - JUST IMAGINE!

>No wonder you've been fighting ISIS for your entire adult life

What compelled trump to say something this retarded and in such a childish manner?