Wew m8

SHIT

UP

Welcome to 21st century democracy

SENPAI

>numbers don't matter

Trump wins the states!

SHIT

You can pinpoint the exact moment they stopped and then started oversampling Democrats again

They've always been oversampling democrats, pham.

They matter, on a state by state basis. National totals mean literally nothing. With support in the right states, you could win the election with 20% of the popular vote.

What you're seeing is the exact moment that trump lost the debate
Jfmysu

New to word filters f a m?

Let us know when you join it, monarchy.

Yeah, but they stopped for a short time in order to let Trump's numbers rise, which they reported on for a week before the debate. The next polls after the debate started oversampling again, therefore leveling his spike off and artificially propping up Hillary's.

keeeeeeeep telling yourself that

>JUST
ICE!

>monarchy
>muh prime minister

I'd have given it less thought if it hadn't been predicted here so accurately beforehand. You can have a (you) if you want, nobody's mad.

>implying a monarchy is somehow worse than a system which allows a reality-tv star to compete against a corrupt wife of a former leader for president

K.

I don't see this changing, his gimmick only got so far but now when his substance is tested he comes up incredibly short. Get memed on fags.

Great source

>Corrupt queen/king is way better than elected candidate

>implying elected candidates are any less corrupt than a king or queen

Son, in order to reach the upper echelons of democratic election, corruption is basically a necessity.

>trumps numbers didn't go down

He's going to win

the presidential election has always been a popularity contest you nerds

>the people have zero say over the head of government in the Westminster system
Tippest kuk

Only in Maine and Nebraska.

It's a chart with no key.

It's equally likely to represent the number of Hispanics in your neighborhood vs roses. It could be coke vs Pepsi.

Wtf are you idiots even posting for?

>Implying all kings and queens were corrupt

not as bad as i thought it would be desu

Why are they both going up?

>They are oversampling!1!!!1
>They are totally not more Democrats than Republicans or anything!!!1!!!!11

t. you

How old were you when you grew out of the Cred Forums is always right meme

They're not

its only 3 percentage pts

fewer 3rd candidates / undecideds

I'm sorry, but did Donald Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The debates aren't even over yet. In fact, only a number of Clinton lock states have reported. Does not having the lead at this point count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the debates are still on? Donald Trump is still winning states right now and has lead in the national polls for how many weeks now? He's up against the worst first female President in the history of America, who just happens to have a lead because she's feeding off the momentum of winning the first debate to start off.. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Donald Trump is one of the best fucking politicians in the US, he tells the truth. and crushed Cruz because of his popular support. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Donald Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just lost a future debate to Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You all are a fucking idiots and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like Trump because he's successful. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

>implying that wasn't obvious from Cred Forums's damage control