Lester Holt

What do we know about this guy? He's a registered republican, but it's obvious that he shilled for Clinton in the debate. Has he ever supported her before? What else is there to know about this nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=phr3aB4T3wc
wnd.com/2016/09/lester-holt-has-history-of-favoring-hillary-democrats/#dzl0Yhh5s0WOb6uB.99
craveonline.com/design/1125143-Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude she fucking sent hand signals to him.

Riggeddebate.com

he looks like he's a guy wearing a mask like a fake face or something. Am I the only one that sees it?

He's the head anchor of NBC nightly news

He did what they told him to so he keeps his ten million dollar a year job

I know, but what history, if any, does he have with her? Didn't he moderate a DNC primary debate?

UNCLE TOM
U
N
C
L
E

T
O
M

youtube.com/watch?v=phr3aB4T3wc

Didn't think that before but I always thought there was something off about his face. Now I see what you're saying

Lizard people confirmed

He looks like he's made of clay.
What else is humanoid and made of clay?
and who controls them?

He's a fucking alien in a human costume.

Looks like something bred inside a jewish lab

Id says youre a fag, decent gif though

>He's a registered republican
so what

He looks like a character made on The Sims.

Is he even black?

80's were the best decade ;_;

In his May 4 interview with Trump, Holt asked the then-primary candidate:

“You were sitting here watching the top of the broadcast with us. You saw images of Republicans burning their Republican registration cards. So angry at the idea of you representing the party. What did you think when you saw that?”
“You’re speaking to the whole country now. You said things that shocked people, outraged people, about a temporary ban on Muslim immigration, to your characterizations of Mexican immigrants. Those things worked for you. They resonated. They worked. They got you to where you are today. But as you try to appeal to the entire country, do you stand by them? Do you stand, for example, behind the idea of a ban against foreign Muslims coming here?
“Your negatives are staggering. Disapproval 69 percent women, African-Americans, 88 percent, Latinos 79 percent, people under 34, 75 percent disapprove. How much of that is self-inflicted by some of the rhetoric from the primary campaign, and how do you heal that while still respecting those who got you here?
See excerpts from Holt’s interviews with Trump and Clinton (Media Research Center):

In stark contrast, in his Jan. 29 interview with Clinton, Holt said:

I want to ask you about a moment at the town hall the other day. A young man, a Bernie Sanders supporter, stood up and said young people don’t trust you. … And when he said that I winced. And I was wondering, you’ve obviously been in tough battles, political battles, but do you get your feelings hurt sometimes?”
“What frustrates you the most about perceptions about you?”

Read more at wnd.com/2016/09/lester-holt-has-history-of-favoring-hillary-democrats/#dzl0Yhh5s0WOb6uB.99

Just because he's registered as republican doesn't mean anything, plenty of republicans in name only or RINOs out there. Remember PA senator Arlen Specter? Lester has probably never voted for a republicans a day in his worthless life. And if he has it's more likely he is a pro-establishment Bush republican, that's just pissed Trump is the nominee and not Jeb Bush.

He's a RINO and liberal-leaning journalist. AKA: has no credibility whatsoever.

I agree, considering he works for NBC

I member ;;;____;;

He's registered Republican like the guy in The Newsroom was registered Republican. His milquetoast Republicanism makes liberals feel comfortable that even the opposition shares their fundamental values.

Just made this what y'all think

What race is he?

He looks like one of those jewish-wetdream hodgepodge Brazilian slumchildren mutts

he probably fell for the
>obama was born in Hawaii
meme and was pissed at trump for telling the truth

What makes you think he's a registered Republican?

50% white
50% nigger
50% ayy lmao

That he is a liberal nigger. It's all you need to know.

>tfw this guy went to my school
Had some of the libs complaining that his degree should be revoked because he was letting Trump walk all over him. Which is doubly funny considering he never actually graduated in the first place apparently.

i would not say he is a nigger. he is intelligent and i would rather have him as a friend than you. you sound dumb when you call any black man you see a nigger.

NBC would've fired him if he didn't at least try to shill for hill. NBCuniverse has ties to the Clinton campaign anf foundation. They have an investment on her.

>He looks like he's made of clay.
>What else is humanoid and made of clay?
>and who controls them?

underrated post from a leaf right here

In Long Island, you get a better chance of getting a job if you register Republican over Democratic since they've controled the counties for years.

Is that because of this.
craveonline.com/design/1125143-Cred Forums-aims-fill-google-racism-following-war-trolls

Nigger as "Google", Jews as “Skypes,” Mexicans as “Yahoos” and Muslims as “Skittles,”

*County job
Excuse me.

Look what happened to Dr. Drew when he dared ask questions concerning Hillary. He has a family and bills to pay.

>Checks flag
Yep.
Americans are truly the greatest cucks of all.

Yee

Good one user

I think this dude has Fetal Alcohol syndrome. He has a very thin upper lip and the two lines under his nose aren't very pronounced.

Also the tops of his ears look kind of rolled over.

Might be a FAS baby.

pls be my ai gf

O damn. Lester Holt confirmed golem.

Imagine how many times he was beat back in highschool

I actually like Hillary...I just enjoy feeding your collective paranoia.

My PM is a cuck. I am not. You deny racial segregation and go for a cultural segregation in a country with no culture beside multiculturalism. That's how dumb you are with your
>Based black man xD
memes.
You can dress up a monkey, but it will stay a monkey: go get cancer faggot. Blacks = niggers.

Why, when you look on his eyes, it seems like he has no soul?

He makes Bryant Gumble look like Malcom X

whos the next moderator?

Lets dig up all the shit we can on him before the debate

Who says he wrote the questions?

>Has he ever supported her before?
Yup, this is a direct quote from the guy that was at the debate: "Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I’m a little biased because I’ve known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. And I’ve known her and her husband for years and I really like them both a lot. And I think she really works hard. But again, I think she really works hard. I think she does a good job. And I like her."

He was completely shilling for her the entire time, making her look good. He said he's a registered Republican but in the past he said things like "In many ways I identify more with the Democrats than the Republicans, the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans"

this guy at that debate was a total shill

It's the brown eyes.

Explain Ben Carson then

dis nigga got two foreheads.

it was so obvious hes a shill. same arguments, same issues,its like they are fighting a losing battle and trying to meme it away!

>Thinking you can trick me
I know that's from Donald Trump, nigger

What is there to explain? Look at his skin: he's a nigger.

>registered republican

Since when? I keep hearing this, but no proof has been given.

Limbaugh made a comment about him the other day, saying that he's talked with Lester before and was told by him "I have a lot of friends who love your show, but obviously, I don't listen to you."

Why, might you ask? BECAUSE HE'S ALWAYS BEEN A FUCKING LIBERAL.

If Holt has by any chance "registered as a republican" in the past year, it's only because they needed a smokescreen in order to cover the fact that he was an obvious shill plant and not an unbiased moderator.

Why not just follow his past votes as well as who he has donated to politically? You'll get your answers soon enough.

holt is based

all you trogs can fuck off

Kinda this.
My other theory is that he's fully aware he'd get his ass chewed out for being a Republican and not grilling trump. He just went a tad overboard. I think Anderson Cooper will do a better job, I've seen him ask hillary some tough shit about the emails before and he didn't let up.

>registered republican

Neat. I can do that too. Does that really mean anything more than knowing I X'd a box on some forms?

Lol holy shit I took a break at the wrong time.

>I am a retard contributing to the destruction of the greater white gene pool
>I get called out on it
>Better post leaf memes
>That will show that gringo!

get off this board faggot retard

Am I too racist for your safe space?
Just read up on race realism you shitface.
If you post memes, I win.
I am not even Canadian.

Okay Ted Cruz

We are. But mostly its nonwhites defending their own.

I don't know why I assume I am talking to a white everytime I see an American flag.
But people with american flags are pushing that meme so fucking hard all the time.
When every single data on race shows niggers are niggers no matter their culture.

Look like Cleveland from Family Goy. Good to know that tv has always sucked a hairy asshole, though.