Women

>women
>being christian

choose one and only one

This woman seems like a coalburner to me.

Who are we to say that women shouldn't be allowed to murder their own children?

Are liberals really this delusional?

163 likes

>muh chilluns
>muh sky jew
You guys are ridiculous

She isn't Christian at all. She is using her Christian card (her parents lineage only) to bash the faith and praise liberal degen policies like abortion.

fake lying bitch

Not all Christianssss i'm Christian and i'm glad my son is gay because love is love and even God knows that. People are always trying to say if you're a Christian that you can't believe in evolution but that's not true maaaan its just that God did that shit is all. I listen to satanic metal bands like Christ Disembowler and Nun Rape but it's all good bro because i'm a Christian and I like it cause it sounds cool but i'm not at all effected by its message because I love God. I love to smoke that herb man because one, it's a plant that naturally grows in the ground so God made that shit and two, because it makes me feel closer to God know what I mean? Also just because i'm a Christian doesn't mean I can't be a feminist; I fuck tons of guys and I don't discriminate race, religion, whathaveyou because we're all just children of God ya know?

>we aren't here to judge
>fuck all these disgusting fake Christians

Abortion is murder plain and simple. It is not our place to judge it is however our place to avoid those people who choose evil. It is a Christians duty to shun evil and understand what evil is.

3 Tim 1-9
3 Understand that the last days will be dangerous times. 2 People will be selfish and love money. They will be the kind of people who brag and who are proud. They will slander others, and they will be disobedient to their parents. They will be ungrateful, unholy, 3 unloving, contrary, and critical. They will be without self-control and brutal, and they won’t love what is good. 4 They will be people who are disloyal, reckless, and conceited. They will love pleasure instead of loving God. 5 They will look like they are religious but deny God’s power. Avoid people like this. 6 Some will slither into households and control immature women who are burdened with sins and driven by all kinds of desires. 7 These women are always learning, but they can never arrive at an understanding of the truth. 8 These people oppose the truth in the same way that Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses. Their minds are corrupt and their faith is counterfeit. 9 But they won’t get very far. Their foolishness will become obvious to everyone like those others.

Christian women are just as shit as any other women.

I was dating a girl from church who used to go to anti-Abortion protests. She had pro-Life t-shirts. Anyway, she got pregnant. I was telling her to keep the baby and it'd be great, but she ran off and got an abortion anyway.

A few months later I found out she was cheating on me for money with some of the dudes at the church. The baby probably belonged to some other "christian" who paid her cash for a fuck.

This is why I support abortion. I couldn't imagine finding that out after I was made monetarily liable for the next 18 years for some shit that wasn't even mine.

>judge not lest ye be judged
why is this the only passage in the bible normalfags seem to know about?

What is it to you if women choose to kill their foetuses? Maybe your mother should have done an abortion, too many low IQ retards like you polluting the gene pool? Are you pro life because you want to save the lives of unborn niggers, christcuck?

I bet you anything she's part of some meme denomination.

she spends her money just like a heathen

Well, since she clearly ins't making decisions out of care and compassion from other humans like herself, which many don't, why does she feel the need to support women getting the choice to abort potential humans? Maybe her need to feel in control outweighs her concept of the potential life of another human? Also would God allow for the anti-christ to be aborted?

>women
>having souls
Pick one. We already know women are sociopaths OP, you don't need to make a thread about it.

This kind of christianism that appeared in the 90s is absolutelly cancer.

They basically spit in the whole concept of justice that christianism always always and ignores centuries of theological work.

To them christianism is resumed on loving everyone and not judging

>instagram whores
REEEEEEEE

Abortion is literal child sacrifice, you can't prove me wrong because I'm right.

>but muh muh Jewish scientists say life only starts at that arbitrary point which fits their agenda

Fuck off shill.

>those mental gymnastics to justify killing your babies

Fucking feminism

>This is why I support abortion. I couldn't imagine finding that out after I was made monetarily liable for the next 18 years for some shit that wasn't even mine.

wut?

She could have kept the baby and pushed the narrative that it was yours so that you financially support it.

This has nothing to do with abortion.

Nonetheless, I support a eugenics style abortion system.

We need to removed these undesirable traits from humanity and create a more intelligent human race.

Top fucking kek
Christ said "Judge with righteousness", "Be holy for I am holy"
Fuck her cucked christianity and may she burn in hell if she doesn't ACT Christian.

"strong women"
Literally what isn't considered strong to these fucks?

>This has nothing to do with abortion.
Sure it does.

She wanted an aborty, and I said no. I wanted a kid. She knew since it'd probably look like brian or bret or brad or mike, that after it was born shit would hit the fan.

She got to get her bortion, toss all her tshirts, and get high-fived by feminist whores all at the same time, before I even realized that my entire life would have been royally fucked had abortion not been legal and largely supported by the public.

>strong women
>taking the easy way out

Thou shall not kill.