Trump 2016!, but there are some issues we are worried about

Cred Forums, I live in a country called Russia that many of you adore so much. I closely followed the presidential elections. I felt personally that Trump was a bit slippery on issues, but compared to Hillary, who had a really robotic, shallow, smug presentation about her, Trump was sincere and really passionate about his country. When Hillary makes a mistake, I can't forgive her, since she supposedly has rehearsed and studied everything about anything, and thus every mistake's gonna come off as 100% intentional and apologies as a fake PR stunt, while if Trump makes a mistake, I can forgive him, since I can belive him apologizing, understanding his mistakes and turning around.

However, Clinton promised to be tough on Russia, while Trump is accused on being friendly with Putin. Additionally, Gingrich said some time ago that US will not send men to die for a St.Petersburg's neighborhood of a country. Can Cred Forums reassure me that Trump is able to keep Putin in his place and be decisive about Russia? Please let me know, this is a matter of survivial for the concerned Russian citizens, Baltic States, Finland and Eastern European nations.

Other urls found in this thread:

rbth.com/politics_and_society/society/2016/04/21/living-in-paradise-how-some-russians-have-made-bali-home_586435
theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/05/a-17th-century-russian-community-living-in-21st-century-alaska/275440/
youtube.com/watch?v=jiPnQY9CFYA
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8zIfaNHiB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I lurk /fit/ and /tg/ more than I lurk here outside of big news events happenings.

Just wanted to say I'd like to come kick it with you guys, but Russians always look miserable and beat down, like the country harbors a miasma of misery. What kind of goals do typical youth shoot for over there?

>However, Clinton promised to be tough on Russia, while Trump is accused on being friendly with Putin.
I actually think that Clinton would be willing to start a war with Russia over some shitty sandnigger country, like Syria. Trump seems to be the kind of narcissistic guy who can get friendly with anyone who flatters him, but I doubt that he would let Putin do shit that goes against United States issues.

Trump and putin will reconquer Constantinople

I smell something strange here

You're mocking that Eesti guy's topic?

You know someone is a loser when they fantasize about traveling to a foreign country they know nothing about, don't know a single person, can't speak the language, and in general have no reason to be there.

Why do you want to kcik it with Russians in Russia? You know the US has plenty of Russians, why haven't you hung out with them? Is it because they would be like "who the fuck is this guy and why does he want to hang out with Russians for no reason?"

THIS!^^^ i may be biased because im a slaviboo, but i really do hope that Trump and Putin can form a powerful alliance

Met one ever. Cool guy. Asked him what he liked about the states, told me the best thing is it's not Russia. Beautiful country, absolutely sad inhabitants.

Obvious bait post, I know. Had to nibble.

>Putin
>not a moslem enabler
pick one
Different people, different values and goals. some want to get rich, some want to get an impact, some just live happy go lucky or miserably and grumpy without any plans.
Or maybe he wants to befriend some European brothers and sisters

It's not bait. I think you're a weirdo for wanting to hang out with Russians for no reason other than the idea that you're hanging out with Russians. Like they have some unique essence about them and you expect to feel something special when you're around them. It's delusional and naive and weird.

Right on. I know you guys have a fucking insane armored combat league team. Like, I hear that since it's Russia, all they really do is train all year, then show up battle of the nations ripshit crazy. Would totally share a round with them.

Maybe I want to know what life is like in Russia? Maybe I want to know their day to day lives...just to know? You're pretty much saying talking to an American about life would be the exact same as talking to a Russian about the same. I mean, shit, the craziest drivers are in Russia. All you ever hear about here is women and old people causing mayhem.

i dont adore you.

i just think itd be cool to bro up and kick some fucking haji ass

when can go back to leering at eachnother when mecca is glass

A world leader will be domestically assassinated before any question of unintelligble abuse of a leadership role leads to a war between super power nations.

Doesn't matter who that leader is.

The rights of the people will usurp the will of the government to start shit, and the super power countries are predominantly and uniquely populated by generations of people separated from the concepts of true war that had existed at all times in history before nuclear threat existed. If one of these leaders were to go nuclear against another super power, it would be the end of the human race in less than a week thanks to cascading dominos of retalitory attacks. The people and citizens do not want this, so it then becomes the peoples job to monitor their own governments to insure reckless aristocrats like the United States Democrat party don't start world history down an irreversable path of violence via egregious taunting.

We're close. The last of those who remember the truest hardships of the last world war and the significance of the cold war are dying old people, some of which are uniquely in positions of power or influence.

Our options are Hillary and the rest of the establishment cronies who badly and unbasidly want to reignite the coldwar at the least or a man who "may or may not" be directly tied to Russia and whos current leader seems to get along with.
After the current debate however I'm not sure Trump has the clout to reign in and dominate or come on equal footing with a foreign power, but we'll see.

I suspect Russian and American citizens are fed similar misinformation about each other.

I'm not even sure where to go for an "unbiased" comparison about policies and living conditions.

Fuck you, scum.

Russia can nuke (((Kiev))) tomorrow and no one will do shit about it, ever.

I think this copypasta was better when it purported to be Estonia. Why is Russia afraid of Russia exactly?

You can't even communicate with them. Only ten percent of Russians can speak a different language, and less than that ten percent can speak English. Realistically how are you going to talk to them, stick your phone with shitty speech to text translation freeware in their faces?

>It's impossible to learn another language

Keep going user, this is entertaining.

>Can Cred Forums reassure me that Trump is able to keep Putin in his place

We are not your personal army you white nigger.

>PROTIP: If you want Putin in his place do it your fucking self.

So how's your Russian language learning progressing? Oh you haven't begun? I thought you wanted to travel to Russia and have interesting conversations with exotic Russian working class people on the street. Surely you'll feel alive then! Life will be better then!

>that many of you adore so much

Wrong.

Nexus of fucking evil for 80 years.

Drop dead.

It's without a doubt (((Kiev))), but it's sure ((((((Moscow))))))
Youth in Federal Cities speaks good English
Trump should call out Putin on murder and imprisonments he orders once he's POTUS.

hohol pls go

Who the fuck wants to travel to Russia just to talk to Russian teenagers? As if that's going to be interesting at all. I've seen what Russian youths have to say online and it's pure shit. Nothing of value whatsoever.

Putin was replaced.

>Can Cred Forums reassure me that Trump is able to keep Putin in his place and be decisive about Russia?

HET

Trump will approach Russia with friendly methods and using respect and negotiation, Trump will work out a PARTNERSHIP with based Russia and we make friends and nice. And hopefully Trump will kill all the Neocons, sadly this may be negotiable.

Trump is a negotiator. He thinks he's smarter than Putin and could out maneuver him while still avoiding ww3. That's all there is to it really. Why fight when we can come to the best possible terms

Why did you guys always painting Trump in military uniform?

That's тoвapищ кaпитaн Trump, тoвapищ.

Was he ever served in military?

Were you?

Yep.

>Can Cred Forums reassure me that Trump is able to keep Putin in his place and be decisive about Russia?

Yes, did you sip the lefty koolaid about him being in love with Putin?

fuck you and your organized shilling from that ruski chan u already got explosed pedik cyka

тoвapищ?

You are way off base. (at best) Trump has never indicated any desire to "keep Putin in his place" as if anyone can do this to the president of the Russian federation. This is retarded (((neocon))) jargon.

Trump has repeatedly said it would be great if we could cooperate with Russia, and smash the hell out of ISIS. (as in together)

President is a Commander-in-Chief. His army experience is irrelevant to his rank.
DNR and LNR are terrorist organisations that primarily consist of thieves, drunks and bydlo. They also have negroes, arabs, dagistani islamists and other shitskins fighting for them. They are also vocally anti-racist.

Here comes diversity

Here comes the religion of piss

Thank you for correcting the record on that тoвapищ.

When the whole world supports your cause, you really can't lose, can you, тoвapищ?

>letting shitskins in and giving them out passports and weapons
Ms. Spectre, please.
>whole world
scum of all nations. Can't wait to see violent mestizo uprising in California aided by arabic mohammedans.

r u ok??

Three likes, unheard of social media group, clearly made for a print-screen.

The US and Russia should just declare an international crusade on Islam, I know dozens personally who would jump at the chance.

>based Russia
You never been here or physically located in Savushkino, aren't ya

>President is a Commander-in-Chief
So what?

Dude we tried in 90's it's ended bad for our crusaders, we will never make the same mistake.

Is this Kosher Nazi talking points right out of the Nudelman/Poroshenko handbook тoвapищ?

It's Ukraine rushing into Koudenhove Kalergi, not RF, not that you give a fuck about the truth, or anything other than grabbing a few Ukrop rubles.

We don't care what retardation you come up with, we love Russia and we love Putin, and we're trying to get Trump elected, so we can fire all your bosses or at least stop paying them off, then RF and US becomes BFF, тoвapищ.

Yeah faggot why? Have anything to say other than k or wut or some other bullshit? Can you type out a sentence?

Here's a sentence for you--- Fuck you nigger.

I don't mean any of that proxy war bullshit, march until Meccas is ash, and all of central Asia is painted red, white or blue. It would be easy, the Euros have no military, China is Neutral. Pakistan's nukes can be disabled before they're off the ground.

This would have already happened if modern people had half the mettle of those in the 2nd world war.

>Can't wait to see violent mestizo uprising in California aided by arabic mohammedans.

Can't some soon enough. Entire country hates California. Adios amigos!!

Based on the current conflict in Syria I would rather have a president willing to wok with international players (Russia) in order to bring regional stability rather than arm 'moderate' rebels and take our chances.

Some Cred Forumssters really like Assad but at this point it is too late to pick a side and have any control over the players. Russia is making moves in the Middle East and we either have to work together for common goals or start WW3, and given what Clinton was doing in Benghazi and Libya (And on and on...) I don't trust her to handle the situation at all.

Also,
зaздopoвьe!

Putin outperforms everyone in Kalergi plan. Poroshenko is a faggot who called to stop attacks on negroid and arabic foreign students. Kiev government is a corrupt euphile cancer. And what the fuck is a Kosher Nazi? 1/4 Jews Hitler pardoned as Germans to have more officers and soldiers?

>I don't mean any of that proxy war bullshit, march until Meccas is ash
Dude Meccas is sacred place for 20% of russian people (including our most effective soldiers).

Speaking of all things kosher
Russian people are European, Russian citizens unfortunately are not so much.
>effective soldiers
Led by the guy who waged jihad against Russian state, genocided Russian people and was pardoned by Putin later(Ramzan Kadyrov)?

Kadyrov is just a meme aging failed jihadi on Kremlin paycheck

>Russian people are European
Egor, go fuck yourself.
>Led by the guy who waged jihad against Russian state,
It was his father actually. But it's no matter, what matter that pro-Russia Chechnya better than anti-Russia Chechnya a d we should respect their religion and traditions.

Я вpoдe бы дaжe кoммeнтиpoвaл этy пикчy здecь.
Aлco, мeм нe мeм, нo oн paбoтaeт.

Unleash them on ISIS, and if possible on Kiev. That would cause a great deal of... well a lot of jews in DC would kill themselves, to the betterment of planet earth.

>tfw the russian assimilated the estonian.

>Unleash them on ISIS
We already do it, but it's nothing large is your pathetic "crusaders"-meme.

why are you so mad, friend?

Jeez, It is this cuck again.

Will you ever stop shitposting in /pol?

yeah, trump is the safe bet for you. he is smart, calm, well informed, generous and forgiving

>pardoning terrorists ever
Found a cuckold. Yes, diversity is our strength. Russian people should have no ethnically pure state of their own whatsoever. Russians must drag economically failed Turkic, Mongoloid and Caucuses entities within the Federation and allow them all to move freely within said Federation. Russians should be not allowed no have handguns or free speech, otherwise Russians will destroy themselves. Russians should deny their European heritage and embrace their true allies like China, Iran, North Korea, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Tajiskistan. Russians must reject their heritage of ethnic apartheid for its minorities and embrace diversity, because otherwise Russians won't survive.

That's another poster, either a painfully misguided one, or (I don't want to say it, I just believe he's misguided)

There is a crusade, a reverse crusade conquering all of Europe.

Please destroy ISIS and everyone helping them.

How many layers of Vatnik are you on?

Your theme is forced. If you are so ethnically pure, you should have left with the White Russians.

I think you're just pic related, тoвapищ

Trump is modest Russian. Vi lyubite teper' on.

The sad thing that many (((people))) actually think like that

>Yes, diversity is our strength
Yep, just compare assault of Grozny with War against Georgia in 2008.
>economically failed Turkic, Mongoloid and Caucuses entities within the Federation and allow them all to move freely within said Federation.
Yeah that's why all donor-regions have the huge part of muslims in population, while russian regions (like Novgorod, Ryazan') are literally 3rd world shithole (unlike Grozny or Kazan).

I think putin and trump will be great at keeping eachother in check at the very least.

I personally hope our two nations finely cast aside our differences and start nuking the shit out of the sandniggers. Then work together on colonizing mars.

....or at the very least lift the trade sanctions obongo put on yall. Russian milsurp dried up pretty bad.

>Russians should be not allowed no have handguns or free speech, otherwise Russians will destroy themselves

When you say this do you mean the Russian leadership will destroy Russians or the Russian citizens will destroy themselves? Elaborate?

Chechen Republic is a dotational region and Kazan and Tatarstan consist of half Russians.
White Russians are called that not for the colour of their skin, idiot. Washington and Patriots should have left the colonies back in 1770s right.
>Israel
>not the biggest Russian ally

I meant half of Tatarstan is ethnically Russian.

>Mongoloid
By the way why not? When Germany attacked us only Mongolia was our ally, where was Whiteguard? Oh I remembered they marched with Nazi.
>Chechen Republic is a dotational region
So as Siberia regions, but Grozny looks much better than Siberia cities.

Can't tell who you're shilling for, but you're a shill, тoвapищ.

Probably shilling for some Soros funded Russkie CTR outfit.

No actual Russian is as cucked as you.

Russian = China

America = NATO

two points the two can work on.

Actually you're pretty fucking retarded for thinking that White Russians are white skinned Russians just saying. No recovering from that tovarish.

Nice quads

Nah he is just stupid white nationalist from Sputnik&Pogrom (here is their leader).

He's shown that he's always willing to work things out from what I've seen.
I'm sure he'll handle things much better than people want to give him credit for.

Of course! Every ethnic Russian should have a tax exposed on them to pay for the Turkic and Mongoloid. Like in good old times! Team Conservatism!

You mad, cuck?

It will be hard, but I'll recover, tovarish.

the only thing russians shouldn't be allowed is to drive.

you retards get in car accidents like it's a hobby and it does not surprise me that so many of you have dashcams.

Russians deserve rights and free speech and equivocal happiness in a properly managed and functioning first world nation like the west, at least to the effect of proper road infrastructure and driving laws.

I know plenty of russian people who imbibe on the same interests as their american counterparts, including consumption of dubbed/subbed anime and video games. Our modern generations are so far removed from any real sense of conflict that had pervaded every people's nation up until the threat of nuclear power that the only strong push for our countries to get involved in an all out war would be backed by the military alone, reluctantly at that. We have never been closer to world peace throughout the entirety of human history than we are now, even despite proxy warfare through the middle-east. Inter-personal passion-crime murders are exponentially less devastating to the human condition and general population than sending nameless soldiers after formless combatants on behalf of aristocratic leaders - and thanks to the internet, the nature of propaganda has never been more transparent and discernibly deniable.

I say this to counter your claims that russia shall hold no purity, at least in part because the world we live in is not currently conducive of it. There are battles between idealogies, ethnicities and religions going on that must first be quelled before any mingling can occur. Russia and America must work together to reinstate their nuclear super powers as threats against these countries to put them in line and reduce these active combat zones until the unfortunate but required event that the need for battle is cucked and trumped by self-preservation and the surrender of hostility so we may have more generations of children born into freedom, happiness and dreams.

>Every ethnic Russian should have a tax exposed on them to pay for the Turkic and Mongoloid.
Lolwut? Nice projectionss here Egor. I never implying something like this, byut we (russian) should stop blaming everyone in our problems, and should start learning from our citiziens, just look how effective caucasians clan structure in crysis times. And yeah, they are good allies.

Following that logic, Americans shouldn't be able to do fucking anything since we film fucking everything and the whole world watches it.

To me it just sounded like he was making conversation and attempting to get to know what -actual- life is like in another, seemingly different culture. I'm not sure why you're sperging out about it.

Bollocks. We should all race mix to erase corrosive whiteness as Kadyrov said and drag economically failed Turkic and Mongoloid areas to atone for our sins. No need for separate place for the Russian people. Russians without Russian Federation means suffer. Russian ethnic community can't possibly prosper when left alone and live homogeneously. Without rich diversity Russians can't succeed
rbth.com/politics_and_society/society/2016/04/21/living-in-paradise-how-some-russians-have-made-bali-home_586435

theatlantic.com/national/archive/2013/05/a-17th-century-russian-community-living-in-21st-century-alaska/275440/

youtube.com/watch?v=jiPnQY9CFYA

Lot of people and a lot of flags, trying to break up our bromance with Russia Tovarish. It's not going to work. If Hitlery can't get WW3 started before the election, we have got it made with our bestest comrades forever!

White Army would have hanged Putin today

Those days are in the past comrade. You better save what's left of Russia, not thrash about yearning for days gone by....

You have enemies, hoping for any chance to destroy you, and it's not Putin.

You guys are set up with the UN and looking to provide arms to Texas to spread to southern states if it goes hot. Which we are on the brink of. So covering both bases. We are aligned on bringing down the globalists, but that does not translate to bringing down our country, which will not end well for you. So let's focus on our common goal. Otherwise, it will be a disaster on all ends. We all want a short, absolute destruction of the globalists and work on peaceful trade. Putin is making great strides to our alternative media to get the word out. We are trying to thread the needle here, but won't be dominated and will resist Russian forces. I know you guys are here and will play your hand to your benefit. So let's work together to defeat our common enemy.

Spot on, comrade! Selling the country to Chinese and letting millions of Chinese in will ensure Russian victory and prosperity. We all know what will happen if Russia becomes homogenous once agains - Holocaust and destruction of the Russian people. Never again should Moscow be Russian.
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969

>economically failed Turkic and Mongoloid
We also, support it shitton of economically failed russians regions across the all Russian Federation.
>No need for separate place for the Russian people.
Yes, so as Nah people doesn't need separate Nah region in China.
hint: Han are majority of population in China.

If Muslims are the most "racially diverse" group, that only proves that opposing Islam, sharia law or refugees isn't racism.

Absolutely. We need to compare ourselves to culturally, ethnically and historically similar countries like China. After all they are our greates ally and we all remember the horrors of homogenous Moscow.

But it's very islamophobic and problematic. We need to wipe out the cancer of offensive to Islam rhetoric as Putin bravely did, mashallah.

I'm laughing so much in the Russia threads. I guess it's the unintentional side effect of the Kremlin bots, that westerners start liking Russia so much, they want to go there. Meanwhile real Russians know, it's a depressing cesspool, even for the toughest of men. You'd get your ass beaten into a pulp on your 1st week there. They don't fuck around over there.

>problematic

Left speak for "an impedance to an agenda".

I AM THE ESTONIAN WHO POSTED THE ORIGINAL TEXT YESTERDAY FUCK OFF YOU SLAVIC SYKA BLYAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop turning my text into a copypasta

>Absolutely. We need to compare ourselves to culturally, ethnically and historically similar countries like China
Okay idiot, show me the other coutnry which is close to Russia and China in multyethnicity terms. Oh I can remember only USA, but guess what they too don't have separate "white-american" region.
>homogenous Moscow
No such thing as "homogenous financial centre".

I can't show any similarity, because it's a Russophobic lie to assume that before 90s Mongoloids, Iranics and Turkics were not allowed to move to Russian areas, that was not the case. The same anti-British lie that London was majority English during the British Empire. We can't possibly imagine nations more close than Russia and China.

>implying taking in jews isn't smart
>allow muslim immigration to Europe
>anti-Semitism rises
>Russia takes in the jews, knowing that they're smart people, smarter than the average refugee
>Russia makes sure the commies among them don't do their general bulllshit
>Russia profits from an above average middle class group
>Europe suffers from lower class groups
>Europe gets rekt, Russia wins

>it's a Russophobic lie
It's modern reality, only China, India and Russia have the simmilar muly-ethnical condition, unlike your precious Europe Egor.

That's right! Russia should never repeat the horror of homogenous Russian cities. It ends in pogroms, holocaust, systematic oppressive racism and perpetuation of pan-Russian chauvinism. Indians in, Balts out!

OP I don't you are who you say you are, something is fucky

Forgot image,

GET IN THE ORIGINAL THREAD FOLKS

Every country in Eastern Europe has an aura of sadness, they all suffered the most from the first and second world wars, and many more, not the kikes, French or Brits.

> homogenous Russian cities
Such as..?

None. It's a lie. Russian cities were never homogenous. Everything else is a forgery done by United States State Department to organise coloured revolution.

>None. It's a lie. Russian cities were never homogenous
So you don't have any examples or arguments, Egor?

And here you show your true intentions. Moscow is now trying to undermine US tensions under racial divisions in our country via the southern states, knowing the history, to further divide and create allegiance along with Europe's problems along a white brotherhood narrative. Do not do it. This will backfire dramatically. This must be done out in the open, and intentions made clear forthright. Not through back channels.

>Rest of Europe is for Russia/China
>Greece will be given to the Turks

Of course I don't. Any (((evidence))) that show you all Russian Moscow and Petersburg is a Jewish forgery to destroy inter-ethnic peace. Diversity is our strength.

>Russian Moscow
You mean Moscow which was described as "one gian village"?
>Petersburg
Oooops.

>Oooops
Forgot the pic

I told you. Historically multicultural. Some would lie that it was build after Nicolas II was bribed by a Tatar merchant, and that it was build for small almost non-existent Tatar community of traders, servants and those trained to administe Tatarstan under Russian rule, but that's a lie and Jewish forgery.

>Putin was replaced.
by an older version of himself, slowly, over time. Cell. By. Cell.

>Nicolas II
It was builded in 1881

man every time you say tovarisch or comrade is just cringe, reminds me when I was 14 and had a hard on for gommunism and signed my middle school year book with comrade user

Ooops, I was wrong, sorry Egor.

By the way, it was builded by Buharian khan (legal Russia Empire vassal, so as Ramzan now).

Of course it was. It's a United States Department lie that it was opened in 1913 after bribes. Similar lie that there was an outrage and scandal around it.

It was, Putin is a saviour of the white race, all is forgiven.

Look... I love the Jews too - just like Trump and Killary. Ha-ha.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8zIfaNHiB0

They seem pretty happy to me here.

>Dat denial

Fuck off liberalist fifth columnist

>liberalist
Look who is talking.

>minarets still standing

needs a fixed version

>And here you show your true intentions. Moscow is now trying to undermine US tensions under racial divisions in our country via the southern states, knowing the history, to further divide and create allegiance along with Europe's problems along a white brotherhood narrative. Do not do it. This will backfire dramatically. This must be done out in the open, and intentions made clear forthright. Not through back channels.

Someone is redpilled.

Correct.

Subversion.

Nuke the fuckers.

Actually a non-biased version of this would be like this:
Yes, Putin is a communist dictator, he is not a czar; even though czars used to bring multi-culti on far east regions of Russian Empire (including Alaska).
Yes, cultural and racial marxism are more wide-spread than even seen before (fucking chinks are now quarter of local university); im not even getting into buryats, komi and other "russian" asians.
Yes, through misery and low-wage slavery we are forced to not ask questions, rather than "where to get money?"; it's like 90's: its better to have two grannies with pensions, rather than work at all (though IT provides some lowest-tier outsource, even cheaper than indian programmers).
Yes, gun ownership is FUCKING strictly prohibited and once again as much of failed banana's republics the most profitable trade is either army or police force.
Yes, alcoholics are just a reminiscent of age-old soviet propaganda (just find ONE soviet movie with no vodka drinking) and are now located in the most uncucked places of all - small towns and former farms.
Yes, christianity is Russian's main religion, but no its not; most are still atheists and all those "GR8 B8 I R8 8/8 M8" about Patriarch telling "Syrians" to fuck off are propaganda and lies; we have more chinks and asians, and now even negroes.

Did your gf leave you for a Russian man or something?

>fucking chinks are now quarter of local university
Actually universities take them to fit budget placed.

dude I just visited a few cities last summer and it was like 95% white in most, if not more.

you have no idea what is "cucked" until you visit western countries, particularly the U.S, major cities of Canada, and London.

Do you honestly believe Putin could get away with any racist policies anyway? Every little thing he does gets scrutinized in the international community who are quick to throw sanctions onto Russia.

becoming a puppet of the west will make you 10,000x more cucked, trust me.