there are genuine conservative hick retards that actually believe trump won the debate Monday

> there are genuine conservative hick retards that actually believe trump won the debate Monday

I tip my fucking sides to you retards

Other urls found in this thread:

grabify.link/IBK2SL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>paying taxes is patriotic

Tell that to Washington, Adams, and Jefferson.

I'm sure no Democrats take deductions right?

This thread is getting boring.

>Hillary got BTFO in a staged debate

Kekkles

Only retards pay more tax than required

We all avoid taxes if we can.

Don't say you have never gone to deleware because it has no sales tax or considered moving to Texas for its 0% income tax and low property tax.

Taxes are actually designed to be avoided, that's why we tax thing we don't like (cigarettes, alcohol, guns) and we make things we like tax free (certain foods, water, some health products, certain kinds of bank accounts)

I don't think a single American would agree that paying more taxes makes you moral or a patriot

grabify.link/IBK2SL
Nice try CTR

The only winner was the news studio who got record ratings

Only retards pay any taxes at all.

Wasn't the whole reason the united states exists was because some rich guys didn't want to pay taxes?

>This thread is getting boring.
This. It's almost as boring as "evil white man shoots another innocent black man".

So glad to see the left losing power by boring everyone to sleep. Even just listening to Hillary talk is boring.

If I could figure out a legal way to not pay taxes I'd think myself a genius, and I'd do it. My tax dollars go towards fucking muslims and the lazy there is nothing patriotic about paying them. I'd still pay my MSP though, that benefits all the people in my province not just the low lifes.

FPBP and trips of truth
OP absolutely BTFO

serious question: hypothetically couldn't he just donate money that equals his tax liability and write it off?

Yes goyim pay taxes you dont have to
No, dont fix the tax code that might hurt the chosen

except that trump has already paid more in tax than their entire family has for generations

why should he pay even more because he was successful?

>taxation lecturing from a bunch of faggots without jobs that don't want to be taxed but want everyone else to.
ok fag

Trump has paid taxes.
Everyone who has a taxable income greater than $0 has paid taxes.
If you get a refund after accounting credits and payments, it is a refund against the tax due (and therefore which was subsequently paid).
"Getting a refund" and "paying a tax" are not mutually exclusive. In fact, this is the most common scenario.
Congratulations to Hilary for mutating the definition of "paying tax" so that her support base, most of whom have likely done the exact same thing as Trump has, can view it as a scathing attack.

>selfish

>trump avoids paying 10m in taxes
>clinton steals 30bil from dying hatians

No. In general, there is a limitation, based on your Adjusted Gross Income, on how much you can claim both in Itemized Deductions as well as Charitable Donations (of which is a part of Itemized Deductions). Furthermore, Deductions reduce Taxable Income and are not a credit.

Increasing Itemized Deductions by $1000 doesn't result in you having $1000 less in tax due.

This is some concentrated truth right here.

The hypocrisy is real and its really not in Hillarys favor.

>Taxes are actually designed to be avoided

Taxes are income for the government. Where else does the government get its money if they're to be avoided?

> that's why we tax thing we don't like (cigarettes, alcohol, guns)
They're just taxed at a higher rate.

>we make things we like tax free (certain foods, water, some health products, certain kinds of bank accounts)

Almost everything is taxed. Services provided by the government that aren't taxed, they just raise the price. What difference does it make if the tax is low but the price is high?

This is so dumb.

Lots of companies pay no company tax if they have more expenses than profits. Expenses like payroll, equipment, buildings, materials, medical insurances that fuel the economy. Company employees and the company owners all have to pay their personal taxes.

The real crooks are the sleazes that run hedge funds and get tremendous tax breaks. Tax breaks that regular businesses do not get.

But the biggest crooks are those that have fake foundations–supposedly for charitable purposes–but to avoid taxes, launder bribe money and personally enrich the foundation owners. Can you say Clinton Family Foundation?

You are always free to pay more taxes if you like, I'd link you a government donation page but I can't seem to find one, strange that so many people don't donate to the government. Oh well, I'm sure when it comes to tax time they try their best to pay the most they can and not claim any kind of deduction.

>Signed, the American people

You don't speak for me, nigger. I applaud anyone who avoid taxes. If you have a problem with it, take it up with the people who make the laws that let them do that. Like Hillary Clinton.

Trips o' truth

No American should pay taxes. I applaud Trump's circumvention of the Legal system.

>Where else does the government get its money
The Fed.
You don't actually think the government cares about tax income, do you?