Murder trial for 2 negro cops who shot dead 6 yr old boy

But, don't worry, since they are negroes and the kid and his father were White, not a single US media outlet will even touch this:

" Police have released a graphic video that captured the moment two officers fired on a car and killed a six-year-old boy in Louisiana last year.
Prosecutors showed the tape in court on Wednesday to support their claim that one of the deputies, Derrick Stafford, had a pattern of using excessive force — including last November's fatal shooting of Jeremy Mardis in Marksville.
The head of the Louisiana State Police said the video was the most disturbing thing he's seen.
Nearly a year later, the public is getting its first look at the graphic footage."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3812560/Court-releases-video-police-shooting-killed-La-boy.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ci3QBbhUW-E
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
youtu.be/WxsdhFQ9ct0
youtube.com/watch?v=tVwlmTIJuEM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316071/Autistic-boy-six-murdered-police-cop-father-s-lengthy-love-triangle-meth-user-mom-two-26-criminal-filings.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here are the two fine, upstanding officers who killed this kid. As I understand it, they shot at the guy and his son bc one of the niggers was trying to cuck the guy with his wife.

The media in Us will not TOUCH this. Try to imagine races reversed...

Fuck this world.

Bump for wider justice. Please don't let this slide, this completely exposes our corrupt Jew media and our race-based justice system.
Please bump, keep this alive...

Please help me keep this alive on twatter on any other social media, if any of you have goybook.

these 2 biggers killed a SIX YEAR OLD BOY. Try to imagine races reversed, they'd burn down the fucking country.

The only reason I knew trial was starting is thanks to DM, brit media. PLEASE, if you don't want this to be you or you'rs some day, keep tis alive and spread on social media...

bump

Jesus christ, is this entire place newfags and cucks? This is sort of story, even a year ago, we would have MADE SURE got into the MSM.

Thi was a SIX YEAR OLD killed by 2 niggers who shot at his father bc they were trying to cuck him.
PLEASE help spread this...

here is body camera, just released, of the 2 niggers who killed the kid. 6 years old. where is that fat slob michael moore?
Where is tarantino? Where is Al Sharpton and SPLC and all the other nigger/jew hucksters?

If you want proof that White lives don't matter in this country, this is it:
youtube.com/watch?v=ci3QBbhUW-E

NO ONE else other than the canadian bro is going to bump this?
This place is done, has become all fucking cucks. a SIX YEAR OLD White boy is dead at hands of 2 nigger cops.

no one here gives a fuck. Jesus Christ, what a disgrace this place is now...I'm over it.

How does the daily mail know about this and americans dont?

This shit pisses me off so much. I poste about it last November but the fucking bootlickers responded,"Lets wait till all the facts are in" and "I guarantee that the officers would not have used deadly force if they didn't have to". It's current year. Just because somebody puts on a costume doesn't mean they're a walking talking infallible justice machine. And you know what? I believe that some of the black people have a legitimate gripe.(not Mike Brown and shit like that)

Hey this doesn't fit the narrative!

To make it worse, wasn't the kid autistic?

I have heard about this before, probably only on Cred Forums. I did redpill a friend about this story a couple of months ago because he was talking about 'only black guys' being killed. Trouble was he asked for source, and google searches were of no help.

Well done OP for trying to get this story out there.

I'm definitely not on the chimps' side but don't they riot and protest because they believe the white cops aren't held accountable? If the black cops are thrown in prison then justice is served.

This is no different than that kid who got shot in a Hardee's parking lot in SC.

>How does the daily mail know about this and americans dont?
Take a guess user? the Jews who run US media had slid this story bc, as poster below says, it "doesn't fit the narrative."

Think about that for a second, if you've never believed that Jews run the media like a cabal to push their own agenda.

a SIX YEAR OLD killed by cops, but since the colors are opposite of what they want to push their bullshit false narrative, they're literally fucking ignoring it.

Unless people like us make noise about it, NO ONE will know in this nation.

>If the black cops are thrown in prison then justice is served.
It goes a lot deeper user. They were trying to kill the husband bc one of them was trying to kill cuck the guy with his estranged wife, so they wanted him dead.

I mean look at this on surface, jesus, what a fucking story to sell papers! So why isn't a single US news outlet carrying it?

My problem here isn't necessarily with the justice system (we'll see), but with our rat-controlled media.

Let's be honest here. If the tables were turned, obviously the media would be all over this. World is fucked nowadays
It's better to just spread the word here and hope that it gets spread around to get national attention.

Of course user. Why I have never and never will use led0dit. From what I understand, I'd get banned just for posting this and expressing the truth about it.

If the Jews were just in the media business to get ratings and sell papers, WHY WOULD THIS NOT BE FRONT PAGE IN EVERY PAPER IN THE WEST?

The simple answer-- the Jews are running the media not to make money, that's secondary. Pushing their kike agenda to destroy us is first.

Not only did they kill the kid, they did so while trying to kill the husband so they could fuck his wife. This would be bigger than Jon-Benet Ramsey, but for one little issue-- the cops who shot him were niggers.

Can't have that on front page can we? Might actually motivate more people to vote for Trump!
Meanwhile, CNN has spent literally 3 hours (spearheaded by that cum-guzzler anderson cooper) talking about trump calling a felon venezuelan fat 25 years ago.

tell me there isn't something deeply wrong with this society..

Why is no one blaming the dad for trying to flee the police and then ramming a police car. The moment the dumb fuck tried to run down a cop, deadly force is permitted. It's just sad the father went on a crime spree with his 6-year old son.

Never pity a criminal when he suffers the consequences of his action. Save your pity for his victims, especially when it's their young children.

Any stated reason why they opened on the car?

Opened fire*

agree, but I'm also spreading it on twatter, refuse to keep a goybook.
If you have a goybook, please share this. Don't have to say anything racial, just point out the 6 year old dead kid at hands of cops.

This is...we can't stand for the Jews sweeping this under rug to where we only find out if we go to the bottom of the fucking DM, a BRIT paper!

They just released the bodycam footage, this should be wall-to-wall coverage.

but a nigger 3 time felon holding a gun who gets shot is more important?

>While the video doesn't capture the entire pursuit, state District Court Judge William Bennett noted that the footage doesn't show Few's car posing a threat to the officers as they fired.

'That car was not being used as a deadly weapon at that time,' Bennett said.

'I daresay it was not even close to being used as a deadly weapon at that time.'

Prosecutors say the video shows the deputies firing from a safe distance from Few's car.

>I literally love cock and cannot read

That is actually the last thing you want. The more media hype the accused get, the harder it is to give a fair trial and the easier it is for the defending lawyer to cast doubt.

>Why is no one blaming the dad for trying to flee the police and then ramming a police car.
You don't understand the fucking case idiot. These weren't even "real" cops, and one had been harassing him and trying to fuck his wife and they'd been threatening the guy.

Get the fucking story before you run your mouth Sambo. It's the most corrupt fucking thing I've ever heard of involving any sort of "law enforcement."

>That is actually the last thing you want.
bull fucking shit. Repeat, bull fucking shit. At this point, it doesn't matter what happens to these 2 niggers, they are on video doing what the did they are going to jail no matter what.

you are honestly going to sit there and defend this having no coverage in any media and tell me this has nothing to do with the "Cops" being niggers and the 6 year old being White?

Moreover an entire backstory here where one of the nigger "cops" trying to fuck the guy's wife and wanted him dead.

Yeah but these two are actual evidence to through the roof corrupt cops.

Most of the white cops are proven justified shootings and the ones who aren't are prosecuted. Corrupt cops no matter what race should hang but most of the cops blm has chased aren't corrupt.

If you want the entire backstory of the niggers and trying to fuck guys wife and threatening and harassing him, jewggle, what else, the Daily Mail and names from the case, bc no US media outlet has said a word about it......

"Owens also testified that there isn't any physical evidence that Few's car collided with Greenhouse's vehicle"

I shared this, this needs attention.

i heard this story on the news earlier
didn't they shoot the kid in the head like 5 times or something ridiculous?

WHITE LIVES MATTER
WHITE LIVES MATTER

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

Yes. And even worse, they had been seeking the guy out around town and harassing him, looking for a chance to lock him up/kill him bc one of the niggers was trying to fuck his estranged wife.

REMEMBER Cred Forums IS THE NEWS NOW.

You have to keep emailing this to news sites. All of you, just keep doing it. Eventually one catches up, and then one more, and the others follow.

>HE WUZ A GOOD BOY
>HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG
He was fucking 6 years old you nigger asshole, gunned down by your fellow niggers in the back of his father's car.

Not a 6 foot 5 nigger felon who just beat up a paki grocer to steal cigars or a 3 time nigger felon reaching for a gun.

See the difference Sambo?

It's sick but I think gung ho cops are better in the long run then a retarded inbred hicks son. This sounds like a justifiable killing like most cop killings. Any more info on the family and what happened?

I already sent a "tip" to every US media site I can find.
If you all will help me flood Breitbart... also have tried jewggling trump and sending to his eldest son, doubt it but a small chance he might talk about it.

Other than Breitbart, NO US media will touh it bc niggers complaining "sheeit, you don't done report when it be a black guy killed" bc they can't tell the difference between a 6 year old sitting in the back of a car gunned down by niggers and michael brown a 6 foot 5 nigger who rushed a cop and tried to take his gun.

This case has me angrier than any cause since the Channon Christian/Chris Newsom one (if you don't know that one and want to get sick, look it up).

This.

True our media is cucked beyond repair but we all already knew that.

>It's sick but I think gung ho cops are better in the long run then a retarded inbred hicks son.
Jesus fucking christ. Can you not read or are you a nigger/self-hating cuck trolling?

learn to use jewggle. No, this was not "gung-ho" cops. this was a nigger tying to cuck the guy and fuck his estranged wife who had been chasing and harassing him for months looking to lock him up/kill him.

They were also not "real" cops, basically "deputized negroes." It's the worst story of police corruption I've ever heard.

Are you a nigger or just a cuck? "inbred redneck?" Sorry, my mistake, a fucking mexican. This board is so full of fucking degenerate anchor babies now....i finally see why people use "Stormfront" and "vnn" and places like that.
You fucking mexicans/niggers won't bother looking up the story, every white from the South is "inbred" (nevermind fact that I deal every wed with 20+ mexcian fathers in NYC who have fucked their own daughters in the ass)...
it's just too much for me. This pace is officially pozzed.
congrats scum, it's your site now apparently. Every White is going somewhere else.

Where is the evidence?

This isn't police corruption. It's niggers getting locked up for being niggers. The wife was trying to lock up the black guy who had an affair with the Caucasian guy? The African American cop wanted to kill the previous lover of the estranged wife and rape her? That doesn't sound like something that would happen.

I like peace. I like society. I like driving to the store, where everyone is polite and neat to purchase the things I need to subsist. I like interacting with others. If these were drug crazed hicks and the African American cops got rid of them in self defense then they are people who protected that.

>not a single US media outlet will even touch this:

Because the cops are being charged with murder dumbass.

Mfw they're already in jumpsuits unlike white cops who would be been given paid leave

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

this thread makes me feel like this guy has the right idea

R.I.P. Jeremy Mardis.

Bump for the niggers getting eternally ass raped in prison.

where do you get this "trying to cuck him" angle from? they didnt mention it at all in the article

>why didn't you just shoot at his legs!

>but shooting at the back seat of a car with a kid in it is justified

We need another timothy mcveigh

Reminds me of this

And this

>they are negroes and the kid and his father were White, not a single US media outlet will even touch this:
Don't be a crybaby. We don't need every race crying about how their race is the most oppressed.

That's the most subhuman thing you could possibly say

Go and day that at the boys funeral you nigger piece of filth

I hope they hang those niggers. Seeing as to how they are being tried in Louisiana, I think their nigger stigma (not to mention the fact that murdered a child and man with hands up) will outweigh their pig privilege. Death penalty is what they deserve.

I used to get mad about this stuff. Am I dead in side or calloused like a geode with crystalline hate beneath what is essentially brittle stone waiting to unleash it's beautiful animalistic fury upon the immense jolt it would take to reloose it and it's consequences into the world.

> This place has taught me through insanity that every emotion is a conscious choice with consequences standard to the emotion.
> I've learned to control my anger the way someone learns to control PTSD
>Reliving the emotions until they are but a worn out recording

>Only then do they become a tool.
> TL;dr pol issued me my emotional concealed carry permit.

You can't have systemic racism against everyone and media attention isn't going to change anything. His dad was like "ill stop the car when i feel like it".

next step: think about nothing at all. Train yourself to have an empty mind. Combat your invasive thoughts and become truly free. not to say you should be in this state at all times, but the next step is to assert dominance on your consciousness

Combat by passivity to them. Directly opposing their existence feeds them with attention, makes them resonate, gain volume and clarity. Let them go as they come. As often as the wind makes noise in your ear, or more reliably on the exhale. As you listen, silence, and as you enforce silence, you try to stop ripples by touching the water.

But by feeding the thoughts with attention, you innately apply emotion. Apply no emotion to them as they come and they do not stay. Vibration with no medium.

>You can't have systemic racism against everyone

Blacks don't experience systemic racism. Whites do experience it with bullshit programs like affirmative action. If a race can't quantify systemic racism with Laws then there's no systemic racism holding that race down. The media is the most prone to race baiting white on black crime but not vice versa. Fuck I bet you believe black people are a byproduct of their environment

But by listening without responding. Listening to yourself nonjudgmentaly .. your thoughts have no precept on which to exist. You brake the chain and the only thing it knows to do is silence. And then you can know the self. The only way to know the self is to not judge it

All of that is irrelevant to Lady Justice.

Either Whites go crazy or America falls. Country wont be worth shit with a bunch of dumb niggers running amok.

bump

Not an argument.

These nigs will spend the rest of their lives (hopefully they're not too old) in Angola, ironically a modern day slave plantation.

It's a small justice. Funny I don't feel like burning down my own neighborhood.

I don't have to argue with a moot point.

I hope you know that you're not making any fair points. Btw your claim is still not an argument.

This story has definitely been getting around. CBS news and wpix both are MSM and reported it. Of course, it was done in a "well, this happened" sort of way.

You realize saying my points are unfair is not an argument? Media attention is not going to bring him back to life or change the verdict.

I never said I wanted media attention, retard. I only said there's a media bias towards black on white crime.

DOJ would have stepped in if the races were reversed. The continual overt anti-White racism of America is getting dangerous. This will not be forgotten.

Stop trying to reason with the coon, they don't have higher logic functions like real people, it's like trying to teach a hamster calculus.

Which implies you want more black on white crime media attention to be fair to whites.

My statement doesn't imply anything, idiot. It's a simple observation.

>George Higgins, one of Greenhouse's attorneys, said investigators have no evidence that any of the bullets fired by Greenhouse struck Few or his son.

guess they suicided

it implies white victims are not being treated fairly by the media, dipshit.

to be fair this is the same board that let slip the Haitian scandal before the debates.

This is a board of self hating cucks who self-insert and only care when the bull needs prepping, with the attention span of a coked up starlet.

Pic related is what this board gets off on talking about

>They were trying to kill the husband bc one of them was trying to kill cuck the guy with his estranged wife
proofs?

Did I say that in my statement? All you're doing is twisting my words so you don't sound like the complete retard you are.

If anything I think the media should stop race baiting regardless of the perpetrators ethnicity

cuck spotted

How about you read the other guy's responses, faggot

Much of nu/pol/ is reddit now unfortunately

infinitychan isn't much better

It was in the OP.

Does anyone have any info whatsoever on the cops harassing or trying to cuck the guy? No? OK then.

I smell you cucks from miles away

>The media is the most prone to race baiting white on black crime but not vice versa.

Yes but did I say want more media attention retard? No, I avoid Jew media like (((CNN))) and other various (((sources))) anyways. My statement was nothing but an observation, and not a desire to see more news outlets report on black on white crime.

Keep projecting buddy

You responded to me so next time make it relevant, loser.

K fag. I only responded to you to define systemic racism and tell you about the media bias against black on white crime.

Bumpin

Changing the topic to affirmative action is not a response.

You're the one who brought up systemic racism retard

In regards to media attention.

Well if one group is underrepresented by the media then I guess that is objectively systemic racism.

>De'Marquis

There definitely is a problem with too many psychotic cops. The problem with BLM is that it's not a racism problem. It's that boy scouts don't wanna be cops anymore because liberals have completely dishonored the profession.

>trailer
meh kids better off.

>7 minutes after the shooting he opens the door and notices the kid, checks pulse, does nothing, waits on paramedics, who tell him he's dead.

If they release the 14 minutes of video showing all of this there will be a riot.

>proofs?
this

There is none. It's a cuck meme

The most corrupt thing ever was the threads about the guy murdered in Fresno by the cops. He posted the day before that if he was killed it would be by the cops. There was like 5 threads on it, and there were tons of shills in the thread. Spookiest thread I've seen by far.

I remember those threads

Btw while I do think the media needs to stop race baiting, I'm also aware that a lot black people are stupid barbaric niggers with subhuman IQs

a lot of black people*

If she was estranged, why did they need him outta the way?

They're shills, not Mexicans.

>Why isn't this in US papers?
Because the only thing kikes value more than money is the kike agenda.

white woman, now hates her ex, new nigger bf cop has been intimidating and threatening him, notices his vehicle, shoots on sight.

reminder that they were not serving a warrant of any kind and the man fled because he knew it was his ex-wife's nigger cop boyfriend.

You know what? Now that I think I think of it. I was wrong. I think black on white should be presented more in the media.

No shit Sherlock. Why didn't you say that in the first place? You think he was walking you into a trap?

Different video with a generous helping of 'dindu nuffin':

youtu.be/WxsdhFQ9ct0

I lost sleep that night. That was the craziest shit I've ever seen here.

I thought EMS could only pronounce cases of obvious death.

Any sauce?

i'm seething after watching this.

A six year old that got plugged in the head with half a dozen hollow points is pretty obviously dead m8.

black on white crime should be presented more in the media.*

see youtu.be/WxsdhFQ9ct0 - EMS at end

Yeah because he completely disregarded the little kid's murder in the first place

that picture of the guy in the van with the thermal imaging camera - that was creepy as fuck

It was way back, but this guy made a bunch of youtube videos of the Fresno police outside his house, filming him and shit. Because he posted non-stop on a local message board about their deeply corrupt precinct. The videos he posted were insane. Then he made a post saying that if he dies, it's from the police, and the next day his house was burned down and he committed suicide by stabbing himself several times. The threads were loaded with shills saying they're from Fresno and know all the cops and they're all great guys. It was a really spooky thread.

For me the scariest part was how his neighbors moved in and were close to the cops, invited him over for dinner, and then wouldn't let him leave, and there's video of his neighbor pretending to struggle with the gate, then the guy hops the fence and realizes someone was in his house. Man that was scarier than any movie. Imagine how that guy must have felt.

Pretty strange how many shills are dismissive of this story. That can't be a coincidence.

Interesting. I'll try hunt down those vids, thanks.

It makes me wonder if there are shills in threads about white cops, but we just don't notice them because they fit the narrative.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVwlmTIJuEM

I just found this video on it but haven't watched it. His youtube account was under his name, I'm not sure if it's still up.

What's this case? From what I understood, an altercation arose and a shootout began, the kid got caught in the crossfire. Is that accurate?

Yeah just found some of them, think the guy was called Lang Marine on YT. Just watching the vids now.

Its never going to happen. Never.

This goes against (((their))) narrative. Now I know that sounds like some stormfag tier bullshit but it is absolutely true.

How can (((they))) run a story about a six year old autistic white kid being shot by two black officers?? It completely destroys black lives matter and their fake outrage.

>nigger was fucking the white guys wife and killed him and his kid
this is why white wome are a fucking plague and niggers worse than aids.

Peter schiff is cool though

it was pretty big in Nov of last year, they never mentioned there was a body cam.

The black officer was the new boyfriend of the Dads recent ex-wife. The black cop had been showing up and intimidating him and threatening him, following him, knew his vehicle, would have known this was his vehicle. The Dad survived despite his blood appearance, said he ran because he thought he was going to kill him 'off-duty' unofficial.

The car "Chase" was only 2 miles, you can see in the video he comes to a safe stop well away from the cops and has his hands up immediately.

This was a planned murder.

proofs on the intimidation stuff? If you can prove that that was his intention beyond reasonable doubt, then I will believe you. Otherwise, judgement of the police is what holds the fabric of society together. I agree that it can be shoddy at times, but in general, it is the correct judgement. From what you say, it sounds like this was the exact opposite, but I'm gonna need some proofs. If you've already posted it in this thread, just link me to that.

>judgement of the police is what holds the fabric of society together.

this is shitposting

White cop kills a black kid
>nigger take that

Black cop shoots white kid
>the mainstream media wont touch this
>niggers

pol is officially retarded as fuck. racist morons

I dunno if you are just here to troll, but here you go
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3316071/Autistic-boy-six-murdered-police-cop-father-s-lengthy-love-triangle-meth-user-mom-two-26-criminal-filings.html

Without proof of any of this, the car was carefully stopped well away from officers, the hands were up immediately. That alone is enough to charge the other uninvolved black officer.

>(nevermind fact that I deal every wed with 20+ mexcian fathers in NYC who have fucked their own daughters in the ass)...

Do you register sex offenders? If so you have my sympathy. Used to have that job myself.

You should post this at infinity chan. We've been shilled relentlessly here for months due to the election (and especially this week b/c of the debate) so I think a lot of regulars are giving the place a pass for a few days till it cools down.

BLM supporters are here to laugh at the murder of a 6yo white kid? new low guys, don't you have a trump thread to troll?

>it's like trying to teach a hamster calculus.
Kek

Are there any other cases like these, where there was either no media coverage or there was corruption and such?

Of course there are shit cops, but they are not the massive majority. Policemen uphold the law, we need proofs of their doing otherwise.
If what you say is true, then you should be able to do anything you want to do. You trust the authority of the police when you pull over. Law and order, the whole thing.

why do you think I'm a troll, because of the cop stuff? There are many decent cops, I need proofs otherwise because they have established a reputation.
Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Seems like this is a smelly situation.

You're comparing my post to the meme-arrow faggot? I just asked for proof and got it, now I'm happy. You need proof for your claim, how is that BLM-tier, they go off of emotion over factual evidence.

Redneck probably deserved it

Proof?

I remember reading about one in Nova Scotia, where these teens were having an outdoor party in the woods, and the cops raided it, and one of the kids supposedly passed out face first in a puddle and drowned, except his body was mangled and bruised.

It was on a message board, and it was his mom and aunt that were posting about it. Said it was completely covered up, and they had to see the cops strutting around town, and one even grinned at them.

It would be hard to find a source on that though, but it was another really unsettling story. Honestly small town police corruption seems to be on a whole other level.

>White cop kills a black kid that tries to kill him first
>nigger take that

>Black cop shoots white kid
>the mainstream media wont touch this
>niggers

>pol is officially retarded as fuck. racist morons

Fixed for you.

Let's go riot and break shit oh wait I'm white, I'm civilized. Glad those chimps got arrested for murder

See, is this guy a shill, he just asked for proof.

I'm just saying that I don't expect every cop to be a kid killer, they are the statistical outliers, most of them protect and serve.

It's hard to comprehend why people, especially police officers, would do shit like that. Officers in my state are generally pretty nice and actually looking out for your safety, but clearly that's now how it is elsewhere.

that was a dead end street, the cops knew that is why they stopped and got out. The car stopped well away from the cops and the officers hands were up immediately.

By itself this was a murder.

but then:

turns out the black cop was fucking this guys wife. turns out the black cop had just gotten in an argument with this guy at the bar. Turns out this black cop had been talking shit to him on facebook about fucking his wife. This cop knew the car and made this happen, shot first because he wanted him dead.

So the cop was off-duty and has no actual justification for the guy being a lethal threat, one to justify lethal force? That's dirty. Glad the father died in this case, it is worse than death to be alive while your child is executed like that.

I'm not a troll, I just want info. Statistically speaking, policemen aren't scum like this, so this is an odd occasion, hence this being huge news. You can understand my surprisal, cops here are pretty normal in Canada.

Shared this story on FB when I first saw it and the first comment I got was a girl in my Law class telling me that "it's a bit insensitive to post this considering everything that's happening with racism don't you think?"

This one comment proves 3 things
1) There IS a narrative being crafted and people are committing to it
2) Women shouldn't be allowed to vote
3) Fuck my country

White women are such trash

>not a single US media outlet will even touch this

Um . . .

They're kinda busy right now?

Dying?

They only riot because want to. They don't give two shits about the people the roit for and would probebly have killed all the trayvons themselves.

You should've tore a strip off the cunt.

it's a bit insensitive to be angry about 2 black cops murdering a 6year old?

you should unfriend her, trying to explain it further to her won't help. She is intentionally ignoring it. Unfriend her.

Drop the redpill on them, I named the Jew and the whole nine, lost 50% of my friends in a month. Been a few months after it, down from a few hundred on Kikebook to 100.
Woes of the woke.

If we all agree that white women are trash, then what woman isn't trash? Are Asians truly the master race for women?

Asians who didn't grow up in western countries.

I'm down with this as long as they don't do the weird little kid moan thing. Shit creeps me out m8.

hey there dickhead, got anything to say, am I still a troll in the face of incriminating evidence that suggests the otherwise?

No. Blacks riot and attack whites as soon as they hear about a cop shooting a black man. They don't wait for details. They don't care.

Case in point; Keith Scott was shot by a fellow negro and there were race riots.

the female cop is probably going to jail doe

they protest before the trials are even made

bumping this again, I expect an apology for being compared to some lowlife shill
There is a difference between anti-cop BLM and anti-cop liberty (ONLY when obvious breach of law).

If he had been black cities would burn, some kike on tv would say whites are violent and racist, push for more gun control, sjws would say kill all whites, etc. It would be a fucking media circus.

No wonder police are being summarily executed.

Hope to see more dead soon

And libtards want even MORE niggers on the police force. Especially in predominately black neighborhoods...

This country is rapidly turning into an African democracy.