THEY'RE ACTUALLY FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT

THEY'RE ACTUALLY FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT.
>Pee pee the frog is a threat to our jewish globalist agenda
KEK THE MIGHTY IS MOST PLEASED WITH THIS NEW SPARK OF INTEREST

Other urls found in this thread:

go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn&sr=watchHPbutton
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37431509
youtu.be/JSwH92gHH8o
youtube.com/watch?v=kdwIf042aMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-CI0Qrygjc
tagesschau.de/ausland/uswahl/pepe-the-frog-101.html
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtube.com/watch?v=dtU2Efaj0xs
ebay.com/itm/day-46-original-art-painting-sad-pepe-rare-pepe-meme-/331980255837?hash=item4d4b90b25d:g:ajwAAOSwGYVW~hu-
ebay.com/itm/The-Pepe-Frog-Mens-T-shirt-By-Customon-/152153479001?var=&hash=item236d0dd759:m:mxPgkmt5ulZyY_lKhXlET2w
ebay.com/itm/Pepe-the-frog-Sad-frog-Tissue-Box-Napkin-Cover-Paper-Holder-Handkerchief-New-/191942784921?hash=item2cb0ae7799:g:GrkAAOSwawpXqt2v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I swear to God I'm actually dead or this is all a dream. This election cycle is dildos.

is that 'thing' alive? it looks like something wearing a several day deceased human suit

>adl

who?

It's one syllable, "peep"

it really is surreal and stupid

Anyone have a YT link of this clip?

Is that a fucking dude?

>just cuck my shit up face
No photoshop needed lol these kikes arent even good at deception anymore its over. Thier last gasp at getting dumb beaners failed - they want a strong smart white man to lead them as well.

Sorry kikes, the jig is up.
Alphabet agencies will no longer protect your drug trade.
Its over.

>wake up
>10th day in a row of 'The Pepe Show'
this shit is like groundhog day all over again

Anti-Defamation League

They're screaming kikes, that's all you need to know

Anti-Defamation League. Basically its the cesspool of which tumblr finds all of its shit to hate

just find a live CNN youtube and go back abour 20 mins

This country is fucking retarded.

5.5" reporting in.

I heard girls are retarded when it comes to estimating dick size. Is this true?

>if you don't reply to this thread
So no one has to reply to your comment then.

Mods

This reality is funny as shit.

Heil Kek
Praise Kek

Maybe we all died, and this is a shitposting limbo.

It's getting strange...

Hey be nice she always defends Trump on CNN

jews are bored.

No they arent. Jew are never bored. Everything they do, they do so in such a way that they profit from the most.

holy shit my sides. is this real life? is CNN really this fucking retarded?

i hope mods kill u. LITERALLy

FUCK

swag, now fuck yourself.

just trying to keep based Kek from being slid

IT
IS
PRONOUNCED

PAY PAY

GLOBALIST SHILLLLS

Sauce

source on the first part?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

NO ITS Peh-Pay you USELESS LEAF

Jokes on you, my mother is dead.

But I do hope your mother dies. Death by nigger rape.

It's p-err p-err, in French

POST THE VIDEO NIGGER

The fuck was posted?

lol these people have totally lostit they are slipping from reality and cant keep up

Never have I ever dreamed about something like this. Praise KeK, we breached the reality

I AM NOT A RACIST

Pepe is anything.
They might as well say Clinton is a hate symbol because we shopped a swastika on her.

Here's a link for all of you. Enjoy it with a nice glass of frog semen to give respect to Kek

go.cnn.com/?stream=cnn&sr=watchHPbutton

Funfact: "Pepe" is an alias for people named "Josè" in Spanish.

Pepe is a meme of peace, you ca not condemn all for some bad Pepes

what the hell happend to the establishment did they accidentally poison themselves?

Another chapter in the book of Old people and the Internet.

They always try to give off a serious face when talking about total bullshit.

Shit's getting surreal. I can't wait until they discover Cred Forums is a secret, frog-worshiping cult beholden to our lord and savior KeK.

What was posted?

lol no it is not

can somebody upload this to youtube?

This.

I'm at work and can't into TV right now.

PEPE is a FROG OF PEACE

Do normies not realize that this is just Pepe up to his usual shenanigans? He's not actually racist. He does a lot of taboo shit cause it gets a rise out of boomers and tumblrinas. This is only the latest in a long line of mischief for him.

Exactly, frogophobes need to get the fuck out.

Zazzle pulled all their Pepe product designs today.

PEPE is RACIST

YOU ARE REPORTED!

jesus what the fuck is happening, I think we are seriously messing with some supernatural forces here

this is completely fucked, how many of us are memeing this?

people are saying meme in every day conversation now

I see fucking pepe everywhere, are we starting a god damn cult

did we jump into another timeline?

He is so damn cute, this is going to backfire on the (((overlords))) and bring us more normies, as they are introduced to Pepe.

Shalom faggots

>their trying to gas all the pepes
FUck we got to hide our pepes

I think it's funny because making and sharing pictures of a cartoon frog is now considered dangerous and wrong, and we know how powerful the lure of doing forbidden things is to a lot of people.

So which Sesame Street character to we ruin now?

It goes from kind of funny, to this is just depressing pretty quick

Who's BTFO of who here?
They are trying to control the chaos because this is their greatest weakness. They are not adept at chaos.

This does not bode well

Post CNN live stream link

they were flakes of skin

Remember when this shit used to work for them?

So do normies actually consider posting le green frog of sadness and also smug taboo now? Are they afraid to post him?

>designated
>officially declared

This is how leftists take power. They just do it brazenly and every bit of information in their narrative builds under it as unquestionable fact.

Maybe CERN actually created a black hole that we all got sucked into and now we're in an alternate universe.

Gah, the French can't do anything right.

That's what you faggots get for spamming pepe everywhere.
With that amount of man power, you could have cured world hunger.

I heard kids joke about Harambe in a restaurant. I'm confused.

IT'S OVER

SHUT IT DOWN

>go to Duck Duck Go
>type ADL hate symbols
>Pepe #1

I just want this shit to be over.

I want to go back to tending to my memes in the shadows.

Fucking normalfags out now.

Ummm. Excuse me but manpower is a sexist term. And the only reason world hunger exists is because CIS white males push their meat eating propaganda on the oppressed masses to waste real food like maize and wheat germ.

>Cunt News Network has a rarer pepe than me
REEEEEEEE

>go to hate symbols list
>Pepe's on there
>merchant is not

I HATE THIS

My friends are kind of iffy about "alt right" stuff - but Pepe - they fucking love Pepe. That frog has massive draw appeal - that's why normies want to shut him down.

Anyone not printing Pepe stickers to slap up around town
>Why?

My fucking sides have never been further

>thats the joke goy
>nobody can shut it down
Its only meant to be stated ironically.

i heard it in the fag voice, well done user.

Am I the only one who pronounces his name as "peep"?

Matt "paint poo poo on the Jew" Furie

How fucking retarded is CNN?

am i dreaming?

i just want to tell everyone two things

1 - love you
2 - we're all infected w/ something. it bounces from brain to brain. people pick up on it and act accordingly by posting something random/stupid, creating memes out of thin air, or just starting conversations that end up leading to massive sparks

my wife and i did a sigil that frogs would invade the UN before Trump ever ran. this is spooky.

i don't think it's because of our sigil. but i think we, along w/ many others, picked up on what was already going to happen and just .. got used.

>44
dubbest of dubs

how do I sigil web

These mooks really don't know what they're doing do they?

His influence is growing daily

Judging from twitter and normiebook, they are no longer posting pepe

Good. Put Pepe into the mass consciousness of society. Feed its unbridled memetic power.

EGREGORE
G
R
E
G
O
R
E

Harambe is normie as fuck

Aleister Kekley approobs

I love you too user.

They probably made these themselves. I've seen all the rare Pepes and I haven't seen this one before.

Praise be

She looks dead on the inside. On the outside, too.

Is Hilary draining the life force out of people to keep herself alive during debates and public appearances or something?

>2 - we're all infected w/ something. it bounces from brain to brain.

are you schizophrenic

That an internet cartoon frog is getting national attention disappoints and disgusts me in regards to our futures, and the media. But it also tickles me. It's like the Onion is now seen as mainstream enough to sell papers and foster a new journalistic style.

Nigger that is clearly a counterfeit pepe.

no. tipsy yes.

Matt "Draws cartoons and kills sheboons" Furie
Matt "Feels good manslaughter" Furie
Matt "Smug frogs, dead nogs" Furie
Matt "Illustrate then exterminate" Furie
Matt "Three panel genocide" Furie
Matt "Webcomic Wehrmacht" Furie
Matt "Amphibian apocalypse" Furie
Matt "My idol was an artist too you know" Furie

Hey, if any of you internet bloggers for Salon or Washington Post are here reading....please spread the rumor that Pepe is also crypto currency and is being used to make surreptitious transactions both politically and illicitly. I promise you many mouse clicks.

How do we take this meme magic to the next level and get Hillary to namedrop Pepe in the next debate?

Holy fucking shit, that is fake as FUCK

RARE

the reason that this is so scary is that it really looks like it came straight out of a communist 1984 orwellian movie.

>underground society speaks in code, wants to overthrow government
>government finds out, warns the public to out the rebels, and blasts propaganda to skew the truth

seen it countless times in movies. anyone have any examples? I am thinking of The Running Man.

Maybe, just maybe, all these movies in the past 30 years is really just the government laughing at how blind we are, and as subtle programming to warn us if we ever step out of line.

What's the next meme

Larry the lizard????

I say we spam obscene and disgusting Pepe's to the ADL and SPLC Twitter accounts

Spam their posts with Pepe. What are they going to do? Show pee pee poo poo Pepe cartoons?

>we're all infected w/ something

The only thing we're infected with is Kek's love

Brits already know about lord kek

>Naked Nigel, the God Kek and modern politics

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37431509

it's "pay-pay"

EVERYBODY GO TO THIS THREAD!!!

Holy shit that woman looks like she's undead

look at her, she's a fucking skeleton

fuck

human beings are so fucken weird sometimes

This election is simple: vote for the candidate the media doesn't support. They are fucked up ill in the head.

Trump will win in a landslide.

The front page of BBC.co.uk

they can't skew an accurate representation of themselves.

this is fucking unreal

nyet suka

Why are black people prone to mental illness

this is tumblr levels of soft skinned limp wristed whinny babies. they are worse than a muslim seeing a drawing of their prophet

yeah, i wonder why...

They can't do anything. There's too many of us and they STILL haven't managed to disarm the population. Why did they risk it all on this disaster election? It's like watching amateur hour.

>That frog has massive draw appeal - that's why normies want to shut him down.

Never forget that they are repeating, over and over, the fact that pepe was "stolen", when, just as the original pepes over the last decade, they were all created by Cred Forums.

Also, you cannot surprised when posts on the big 3 -- Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit -- start getting deleted because Pepe is a "hate symbol". The ADL claiming that Pepe is such, is the initial blitz.

Is this cultural appropriation?

nice doubles btw

You made me look at it and now i am legit spooked

Praise Kek

youtu.be/JSwH92gHH8o

>AMERICAN POLITICS
>AMERICAN NEWS

UK UK UK

UNKUCKED

ENJOY KEKDOM USA

~~~~ senpai noticed us ~~~~

>who is this "senpai", and why are the internet racists associating with him/her?

So hateful

youtube.com/watch?v=kdwIf042aMQ

>"Racists and haters have taken a popular internet meme and twisted it for their own purposes" -Jonathan A. Greenblatt, ADL CEO

That's the funny part.
They really don't seem to understand what memes even are or how they work.
Reminds me of that twitter post where some chick accused everyone of stealing her "original" joke and reposting it or something.

This timeline is getting pretty damn crazy.
I wonder if other realities are watching this on TV and laughing at the absurdity of this place.

>tfw all the news stories are about your friend pepe and not about you lacking a gf

why didn't they just pick that guy as the guy to go after? pepe is more positive while the other guy is just a loser.

>double dubs

nice one desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-CI0Qrygjc

>|≡|

Also, notice the views on that last video.

>430,000+ in one day

pic related
>CBS-930 views
>CNN-6,460 views
They are desperate for influence.

No it's Peh-pay

I think it's time to write some google reviews.

One user has started the revolution.

It's time to shitpost google reviews!

Peh pee

What a time to be alive

Next anime avatars will be on the list, they've already gone after Asuka after all.

Fuck, that song is adorable

That woman is a reptilian shape-shifter and Pepe is a genuine threat to the Jewish globalist agenda because meme magic is REAL.

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is holographic in nature. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

He's even on German television. So this garbage wasn't just reported on national, not just Anglosphere news but worldwide.

tagesschau.de/ausland/uswahl/pepe-the-frog-101.html

Praise Kek!

The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism and crime per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality' (among other things). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

Clean your fucking living room leaf!

if kek gives me same numbers then the solar storm will hit cnn this friday

FUCK MAN I am way too high for that shit. Those dead beady eyes are gonna haunt me

Why is a skeleton talking about Pepe?

HEY FAGGOTS!

THEY ARE DOING THIS BECAUSE EVEN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN SHILLS CAN'T DESTROY THIS PLACE!

THE ONLY OPTION IS TO FLOOD THIS PLACE WITH NORMIES!

This is a desperate final move.

You need to start asking yourself questions, Dave.

It's because of racism, and whitey keepin them down

It's a strange thing, but here's the truth of it: power resides where people believe to reside.

This little corner of the internet is not, perhaps, so little. It seems to become more attractive with every passing year, as it has remained one of the only places where one may truly speak freely and, in being permitted that much, equally. Whatever passes in the future, near or far, I suppose that there will always be some place where we may gather to speak freely, so long as freedom remains an object of interest to us.

DUDE WHAT

gettin greenpill af in here

write out a statement like 'It is my will to...' take one of every letter in the statement and use those letters to form a sigil. You can make them as large or small as you want, and they can overlap. Then you charge the sigil in someway, with intense emotion, focus, movement. Then you burn the sigil or get rid of it in some fashion, and forget all about it. It's fun, and it works.

There must have been some kind of timeline shift last year. I refuse to believe that in less than a year we've made a fucking cartoon frog go from being "that wacky green face people keep tweeting" to a hate symbol on the same level as a swastika.

is this even real life

So is this Ogdoad shit real or what

#notallpepeys

no, its Poo-puh

I like that she actually calls them out for covering this instead of anything else in the world.

I've done a lot of LSD before and had a death like experience before, so it's probable for me I guess.

Is this a parallel universe? Something is off, has shifted. This doesn't feel like the same world from a few years ago

You died, welcome to the barenstain universe. Trump wins here.

The Berenstain universe is the best universe.

Cred Forums is no secret as it is.

It's been on national news how many times since 2009?

Reddit has its own board for Cred Forums and it's in the top 100 or even top 50 most popular.

I genuinely do not believe that it is the same one we were in before.

The one I'm from didn't have this psycho sjw problem to begin with.

heh. I've felt that way since McCain nominated Palin as his running mate

I think the jews made up that pepe for their adl page. I had never seen it before then and none of us would be dumb enough to put the badge on the hat.

CNN PEPE VIDEO IS UP

we wuz good bois we didnun nuttin

This is what I thought when I looked at OPs pic

Reptilian confirmed

top kek

Behold fellow /pollocks... the rarest pepe of them all

Someone posted it in another thread.

Where else would the patch go? On his shirt?

A nigger raping.
jm

Thanks cunt.

no just the wealthy people who own them. that's all.

wait what
post original
now

a fat kid smashing a squirrel with a baseball bat jm

that's just a poor shop of "the right of the people"
t.buzz killington

>the irony of that news ticker saying not all Muslims as the brand all Pepe memes as hate symbols

door knob

Yes, on his shirt. There are pepes with shirts. It looks dumb af on the cap. Low quality meme.

That's a counterfeit pepe

its just proof that they've got their priorities ass backwards
they think we're somehow legitimately invoking a frog god

I taped Pepe to the inside of my car.

pep A

Both sides. Pepe travels with me wherever I go.

#greenlivesmatter

You're gonna get beaten up over a Pepe sticker.
My fucking sides.

If I were to travel back in time and tell all frogposters that Pepe would one day be a symbol for white power and national socialism they would think me crazy.

Now it's the liberal media that's being laughed at.
Too surreal for me.

The frogs were only the second part of plagues of egypt.

dont you know how insane liberals are? pepe is like a swastika to them now have fun replacing those strange little windows, or anything else on your car they can potentially destroy

I actually haven't seen Cred Forums leak this hard into mainstream media since the whole Chanology shitshow. This is incredible.

You doubt the Power of Kek? Kek watches over his disciples.

No, they're consciously trying to police thought in order to destroy freedom. They know the deal. They're on point. They control words and carefully restrict thought to what they wish it to be.

>autism

Peh
Pay
Fag
Gut

I agree with the leaf for once. It's not as if Pepe is of genuine interest to normies.

nice dubs, praise kek

Step one: Associate your opponents with racism
Step two: Associate your opponent's symbols with racism
Step three: Associate the websites your opponents use with racist symbols
Step four: Pass a law that puts racism on the same level as child porn when it comes to shutting down websites
Step five: Shut down Cred Forums

it's pee pee

Checked

The media has no understanding of the powers they are messing with.

>Cred Forums discovers an ancient Egyptian chaos god and worships it
>Cred Forums is now forcing talking points into the election for highest office in the land not even a year afterwards
>not even good talking points, just a fucking cartoon frog that absolutely nobody in media understands

I dont ever want to get off this ride. 2016 is the best current year and I never want it to end.

do it for teh lulz

Step six: With no where to do this, anons gather outside and do it
Step seven: ???
Step eight: profit

How does it feel to have your country ruined by skypes? Where will they go next? China?

Should I buy this Pepe?

they're trying to enter china but they're failing.

what price are they offering?

i wouldnt give more than 750k for it

a Wii, what a cuck

Too simple. We need spray paint or sharpies

they want my rarest Hirohito Pepe

should I accept the deal?

We should all send them our rarest pepe

Thats retarded son, be autistic and slap stickers on boxes of hair relaxer and silver polish.

It has been out of control the moment people started using pepe as a reaction image.
I don't see how Matt is still relevant in this situation.

No they're going full flipping over the board game mode and going to sink this entire site, even though it is a better representation of """multiculturalism""" than anywhere else

>write some google reviews.
You want to go to a theater and write down everything they yell at the screen?

ebay.com/itm/day-46-original-art-painting-sad-pepe-rare-pepe-meme-/331980255837?hash=item4d4b90b25d:g:ajwAAOSwGYVW~hu-
ebay.com/itm/The-Pepe-Frog-Mens-T-shirt-By-Customon-/152153479001?var=&hash=item236d0dd759:m:mxPgkmt5ulZyY_lKhXlET2w
ebay.com/itm/Pepe-the-frog-Sad-frog-Tissue-Box-Napkin-Cover-Paper-Holder-Handkerchief-New-/191942784921?hash=item2cb0ae7799:g:GrkAAOSwawpXqt2v

Nah, asians know better. China banned original journalism and Japan killed all funding to humanities departments to block SJW transformation.

Because the first diaspora worked out so well. This site's original owner couldn't even shut down Cred Forums even though he wanted to because the second Cred Forums even so much as needed server maint the rest of the site got blanketed with shitposts and became unusable immediately. Not keeping us container here where we can at the very least be observed would a terrible and irrversible mistake.

Though I wouldn't put it past them since they were dumb enough to put a meme on TV and tell people not to use it. Pic related; kek has become immortal.

>tfw met random dude irl that started naming the Jew
>tfw he wasn't even Cred Forums

>How does it feel to have your country ruined by skypes?

You would know Hans

Yes thats why i said it. Youre next. It's not like the whole of europe wont also go down with you.

>tfw 9 months into this wonderful and interesting year and Cred Forums managed to make pepe a hate symbol.
No other board would have managed that, bravo Cred Forums you outdid yourself yet again, I am anxious to see were this goes
>inb4 cartoon frog causes WWIII

did he have grey hair?
he may have been from the before times....

Hillary's campaign is collapsing on itself
It's actually embarrassing

wait, the media is seriously reporting this? man i thought people were dumb, but this dumb? relay?

how even?

you should thank Hillary, the dumbest among all the dumb frogposters

>At 5:37 he actually says "lulz" like this is that old fox news anonymous video

I hate the mainstream media so goddamn much. Thoreau was right, we've only been going downhill since the telegraph.

Moonman. His songs are too good for the rest of the normie world not to hear.

I've been lurking for six months and this is the type of shit that is gonna make me show my true power level

google hate symbols. see this.

Just look at how widespread the meme is.

Of course it's a threat to their agenda.
Once normies learn to distinguish between whites and Jews, their entire power structure is going to be in jeopardy. The Jews are hiding in plain sight.

You know when they miss Happy Merchant and Moonman but go after Pepe they have no clue what's going on.

>tfw their reducing politics to TMZ-tier in 1988 by getting Gary Hart ejected over boobies is finally blowing up in their face

Feels good man.

checked and keked

this is why they normalized circumcision. some kike stole/ate my foreskin. Don't let this happen to the next wave.

underrated

It's not about "hate" or whatever bullshit excuse they are using. This is about meme magic. They are trying the ban the use of memes and symbolism.

>chinese symbol for not liking something
>hate tattoo is a picture of the word love
>a fraction equal to 5.5
>confederate flag
>also the sad cartoon frog
what did humanity mean by this
I mean fuck look at what it's all come to

One of those things is running for the president of the USA so it's not a surprise there would be more of them around.

>They have political fucking commentators making statements about Pepe the fucking frog

The normies who used to own non-Nazi Pepes are simply the past versions of ourselves. Those people no longer exist.

In'Shadilay, brother.

>The one I'm from didn't have this psycho sjw problem to begin with
This, shit was normal and then it wasnt, happened overnight.

How does a man can keep his rare pepes rare when they are on TV? REEEEEEEEEEE

PRAISE

Dem stole mah paypay

>The Expendables movies featured a MIXED RACED band of mercenaries
I miss the good ol' days when it wasn't a big deal to have black people in your movie.

MOST PLEASED INDEED

ALL HAIL THE CHAOS GOD

WE RECEIVE ATTENTION

WE GROW IN NUMBER

"I AM BECOMING STRONGER"

The Nordic Poverty Law Centre just added this logo to its official list of Kike Symbols.

If you see anyone using this logo, PLEASE, do something about it or call Moonman on 555-MOONGENOCIDE

He who controls the frog controls the universe.

This is a very very weird election.

The fabric of reality is tearing.

their narrative is entirely manufactured. they will ignore it and continue with the story they are told to repeat, is the answer.

You've guys gone too FAR.

BANISH PEPE/KEK NOW!

BEFORE ALL IS LOST.

WHAT HAVE YOU FOOLS DONE?!

i c umineko manga

I sent her campaign a bullshit message about frogs under the name José Rana when she was asking for dirt on Trump.

talking about Hill of course

>they haven't made the connection of Pepe being the grinch wearing a mask holding a gun

I don't get it.

Who do they think is their enemy? Who are they talking about? Do they not understand memes?

>meme = meem
>pepe = peep

Cock Mongler

its Pep A
Like Pepe le pew

why is a skeleton on tv?

>tfw normies have rares that you never seen in 10 years of Cred Forums

why live?

KEEP IT IN THE NEWS
PEPE IS FUELED BY CHAOS

Hey do you got the link for that first round there, I forgot to save these.

Fucking kekday

PEPE SHALL GET HIS OWN TV SHOW

I'll be wearing my pepe shirt this weekend just to see what reactions i get.

What's a pepe?

Should definitely start writing Pepe was here everywhere like Kilroy so cause anxiety

froglady

Its a halal wienerschnitzle

same as this

All of this reminds me of GamerGate a lot.

I suppose. That's extra pointless, though, memes are fractal - if Pepe is banned Feelsman will weep over his gave feeling many feels and decide his old tormentor was right after all about the jews. The symbol is destroyed but where does the energy behind it go? Also it being destroyed would be a significant enough event it would very probably become the meme. They inherently cannot understand the reality of a stand alone complex because to accept that would be to accept they cannot win.

That and boomers can't actually into computers and they ignore the millenials they hire because the truths they're told aren't as fun as continuing to believe that information is totally controllable.

>Pepe ein weißes nationalistiches Symbol

Fucking christ guys, what is happening?

>WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

Ragnar wuz here?

>white supremacist

not waifu supremacist, lel this shit is hilarious

Why do the ADL persecute us so?

Cred Forums is a board of peace.

No
PEPA KEKSONR VAR HÈRNA

in runes! iceniggers confirm! drawfags make it happen!

Jesus

literally autism at maximum level

hope you carry

>being anti-semitic is bad
dude what's wrong with people even what the fuck

uk is cute :3

>The Anti-Defamation League was founded in 1913 "to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.
>fair treatment to all
>fair

Only includes white people symbols as "hate" symbols.

FAIR TREATMENT HAHAHA
just like feminism is about equality, amiright?

isn't it all just mental work. do you even need a "sigil"

FPBP

kek those jews really hate the cross don't they..
ahahahahahaha

>The one I'm from didn't have this psycho sjw problem to begin with.

You just started paying attention to stuff you completely ignored before

CNN just copypastas what they read on their US media partners websites. The white supremacy frog gets thrown around over there for quite some time.

-CNN +Tagesschau