Do you think Mike Pence will be great at the debate?

Do you think Mike Pence will be great at the debate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dwGg6lmO80k
youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers lol

He'll sound really good, up until a moderator asks him why he is saying the opposite of what Trump always says.

It is impossible to fence the Pence. This is known.

You really defend that neocon?

Trump supporters are fucking retarded. Pence is the complete opposite of Trump.

He'll win. He's as robotic as Hillary; Kaine sounds like a pedo.

Pence is strong, confident, composed and well-spoken.

Kaine is a greasy beta male.

It's going to be a massacre.

He can't do any worse than Trump, that's for sure.

>VP debate

W h o

c a r e s

But I think he'll do okay. Tim Kaine is a creepy moron.

>Who cares

Queue up the Joe Biden / Paul Ryan debate image, boys.

Mike Pence is the most well spoken of the 4 people relevant in the race, and I say that as someone who hates Pence.

I've literally never heard him speak before.

i hope so. kaine looks so rapeable

Yeah, he's actually a good speaker. Trump made the right choice passing up Krispy Kreme and that one general. Neither of them can speak for shit. Must be relieved that he made the choice he did right now. He'll do good, Trump will piggyback off the Pence performance, all the Trump supporters will be on the edge of their seats for the 2nd debate when he makes his comeback.

Trump jobbed to Hillary only to come back later with the mid-season powerup before beating the final boss. All according to Keikaku.

Pence will do fine. It's mostly a question of how well the "moderator" can cover up for Tim Kaine being a creepy retard.

Anyone who has ever heard Kaine speak knows exactly what I mean.

MALARKY

I don't really get your picture. Is it because they called a Ethernet cable a "wifi" cable?

Yes. He speaks like a pastor. The far right eats that shit up.

>Mayo jar vs white bread slice: the debate

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

God, Biden made Ryan look like the bitch-ass weak beta cuckold he is, as if Obama didn't do the same with Romney. Fucking cucks never intended to win.

i want pence to punish kaine >:3

Trump had so many good options: Jeff Sessions, Patrick Buchanan, Michael Flynn, Stanley McChrystal... But he chose a dysgenic muzzie-loving cuckservative freak. Could have as well picked Santorum. Pence is a CÙCKLORD.
"The measure, House Enrolled Act 1337, would make Indiana only the second state to prohibit a woman from seeking an abortion because her fetus was diagnosed with a DISABILITY such as Down syndrome. It also would prohibit abortions when they are sought based on the gender or RACE of a fetus, and would require the remains of miscarried or aborted fetuses to be interred or cremated."
He supports retards and half-breeds. Was he the best Trump had to offer?

Pence opposed abortion and went after gays. It is not the best choice. Trump is all about shifting the narrative, conservatism in USA SHOULDNT be about protecting UNBORN RETARDS, (((RELIGIOUS FREEDOM))) AND BANNING HOMOS. It should be about PRESERVATION OF ETHNIC MAKE UP. Could have picked a conservativeTM who doesn't defend islam, opposes abortion and has a good record on immigration.

yo i feel you :)

He'll be better than expected. He's great under fire as far as I can tell.

I don't know if it will make any difference to anybody, but then again apparently picking him got Trump through the RNC so that's good enough for me.

I think he should come do an event near me because he'd play better than Trump with the all the people on the fence here. MIKE PENCE COME GET THEM OFF THE FENCE

Initially I judged Pence and thought he just looked like a stereotypical cuckservative and that the Republicans must have forced him on Trump. But he does impress me when I hear him talk and he apparently has an amazing record as Governor.

I have no idea about either of them.

Kaine will try for an excuse to speak in Spanish

>look at me guys I'm so diverse

Oh I hope so. One more opportunity to point out he's an Iran-Contra CIA agent who did his time in Honduras.

We can even get more South Americans to chime in on his accent again.

He'll do great with right wingers who are already committed to voting for Trump.

Everyone else will be turned off by his anti-gay stances, his anti-science statements, his 50's style views on women, his active job killing policies, and his support for literally every major corporation and trade deal possible, all of which Kaine is going to hit him with repeatedly.

Nobody's going to watch this though so who cares

Pence a cuck

youtu.be/dwGg6lmO80k

This gives sort of an idea how he will do.

It'll probably be a pretty straightforward, uneventful debate. Both VP's are far better picks for president than their own presidential nominees.

I like him

i have no idea
Cred Forums said trump would absolutely slaughter hillary in the debate, but he got completely shit on
i don't know what to believe now

My reading so far is Trump stuck on board with the plan to start slow and calm no matter what during the first one, and then got messed having to pull punches as they started going all out on him. Seemed like he was having a good time bringing out some of the Lewandowski Trump at the beginning until they escalated around the plan.

oh wow - thanks for posting this. this is a really fun cast of characters to say the least..

Pence is going to be exposed at the VP debate for the radical christian extremist that he is. It's not going to be good for trumpanzees.

In all honesty this is probably the real presidential debate if you look at it two years down the line.

t. conspiracy

>Mr Pence, will you force a church to allow same sex marriage or would you support the church's decision to refuse?

The only correct answer is that a church can do whatever the fuck it wants and shouldn't have 501c(3) government restrictions on it as Mr. Trump discovered the other month.

Fuck the University of Chicago

His answer will be he is not Donald Trump.

>10% different
Ftfy

Pence only needs to come off cooler than Tim Kaine. That is already guaranteed.

MAGA

>they go after his anti gay record
>he correctly points out democrats are trying to import millions of mudslimes who kill gay people on sight while the church has been the biggest defender of gays individual liberty
I believe

>David DUKE
>suppressed laughter

There was one Q&A where Pence went hard about abortion (I'm not a conservative or a hardcore god person or whatever, but what they're doing these days is beyond any measure of sanity).

He'll do fine with the gay question, which is basically the same thing. Sanity vs. insanity.

fuck
he is going to make some good faces
feel guy will become the new pepe
we will haave a brief period where we are not antisemitic

I remember a seperate time where El Rato made Ellen Page storm away crying in defeat after she tried to debate him about forcing churches to marry gays and had her logic torn into tiny little pieces.
Pence is probably just as capable of tieing someone in knots on those issues.

No one cares. It's gonna get minuscule ratings.

HILLARY'S PARKINSON'S ON DISPLAY AT THE DEBATE

>youtube.com/watch?v=925ihXI1lkE

Mike Pence will dispense the pain onto Kaine this October 4th

I hope he gets asked if he believes in evolution lol

That question is like kryptonite to cuckservatvies

Only the ones the jews pick to appear on TV

The fact that they need to is a little depressing

>tfw the election might come down the veeps because one is on the verge of death and the other one is probably going to get shot

man this is one crazy election

Nobody shot the nigger. Who's going to shoot trump?

Honestly I would rather we not find out. But the nigger was a CIA plant who was obviously going to go along with the show doing nothing, and even a Chicago boy.

>I remember a seperate time where El Rato made Ellen Page storm away crying in defeat after she tried to debate him about forcing churches to marry gays and had her logic torn into tiny little pieces.
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1lsw3_Kfo
wtf I love el rato now

That's the thing about Rato and Rubio. Once they fully repent they will be eligible for acceptance.

>pat Buchanan
Stopped reading there. I love him but he is pretty damn close to being literally Hitler

Also, Kaine used to be a social conservative too

good shit

How the fuck did lose so hard to Trump?

He played it wrong, had bad campaign people, and turned into literally a rat. He's just not CEO material and he's slimy as all get out.

And don't forget that this is a neocon overthrow. Being in with the neocons is a kiss of death right off the bat.

He has a conman face is probably why, and to be fair, being a conman is basically what being a lawyer is all about.

you guys might not like him....but he's a good choice from an economic perspective. this is where the largest base need to know he is serious about.

pence has done really well bringing jobs to indiana and it shows he will stand on that.

>How the fuck did lose so hard to Trump?
his persuasion levels were suboptimal

Meme magic

Pence immediately says
>I want to take Indiana from good to great.
sold.

He was a lying piece of shit who went after Sleepy Ben who didn du nuffin to nobody, attacked Trump, committed voter fraud and even his own family looked uncomfortable around him.

He tried to take Donald head on and failed

>wanting women to be able to legally abort FUCKING WHITE MALE babies

just because if we had a robot like tay look at the situation objectively it'd come up with mandatory sterilization and revving up dat eugenics as opposed to abortion and insta euthanize anyone with genetic diseases doesn't mean we don't have to work within human moral constructs m8.

He got schlonged. He really is a good orator, though. I don't think the voting public has any patience for reasoned argument. If you work hard to phrase your positions in such a way that they are difficult to attack, people mistrust you. Donald got a lot of flak for sauntering out and saying that illegal immigrants are criminals and rapists and they have to go back - he didn't bother to dress it up as anything else, which made him seem honest, even if the left was able to pounce on him with all the self-righteous indignation they could muster. If Cruz had adopted the same position, he would have dazzled us with carefully measured words and solid arguments, but the impact would have been dampened.

Very true. He would have gotten played hard by Braindead Hillary.

Cruz does not have the temperment or the composure to pound through the facade.

damn
I gained a lot of respect for rato after he refused to debate that 12 yo boy

He didn't

He won all the debates, but Cred Forums rigged the polls

Did it as a sop to the Christian Right and the Neocons. I have to admit he's a highly competent politician, though. That, of course, probably makes him a lot more dangerous for Trump.

You can't fence the Pence, he's going to wreck that corrupt piece of shit Kaine.

Anybody else have a bad gut feeling about Pence overall?
I just have this feeling he's just there to carry out the same ole same ole if Trump gets JFK'd, like what was probably intended to happen if Ronnie didn't survive his assassination attempt

Not at all. I didn't know much about Pence when Trump picked him, but after watching many interviews and rallies, he seems like a decent person. Not to mention very successful in his state.

If they shoot Trump in the head then Ryan gets to be VP according to the rules.

I don't think they're shooting Trump in the head. I could be wrong, but just look at Hillary.

Considering that Hillary is sickly, and considering that Trump will basically be delegating the actual responsibilities of running the country to Pence, this is actually the real presidential debate

Indiana is gay because I had to go to Michigan to buy booze on a Sunday.

But you guys start speaking up about this Pence. This is your opportunity to make a difference about this literally who.

Rato is a good debater, just doesn't have the star power like Trump. He's also a slimy fuck as others have pointed out.

Check out his interviews. He never gets stumped. Never steps into traps. I wish Trump was as good as him of avoiding traps and baits. He'll destroy Kaine, sadly no one will watch that debate.

It's amazing how much of a meme election this is. We literally have IRL Pepe and Wojack.