If girls only care about money like Cred Forums claims...

If girls only care about money like Cred Forums claims, why do they date black guys who typically have a very low net worth and few assets?

cuz white girls are not materialistic unlike asian """"women""""

To drive up the price of pussy.

you're confusing Cred Forums with /r9k/ or Cred Forums.
we claim girls only care about the destruction of western civilization

It's because niggas got the connect and white girls are major drug addicts.

most white girls don't

Well it might be because they are close intellectually. I would be interested in comparing white female IQ to black male IQ. It could also be that they don't feel like they're valued and are crying out. Of course maybe they just want large men then see point one. It could also have to do with the fact whites don't have any unified culture or standards while African Americans kind of do.

White men are being systematically undervalued. Blacks are getting affirmative action and shit, and encouraged to race-mix. White men don't approach as much anymore.

women say one thing and
do another

>why do they date black guys who typically have a very low net worth and few assets

they don't
don't let the Cred Forums memes go to your head
even the dredges of online dating don't

Truth is, women are attracted to strength and masculinity. Even sjw feminists that say men should be more sensitive are full of shit and are more likely to want an assertive man. You know how everyone says "Just be confident!". Well confident is a codeword for masculine, they just don't want to admit it.

Modern media is doing everything in its power to tell white men they need be softer and more submissive. It's telling blacks the opposite.

> If girls only care about money like Cred Forums claims

Does Cred Forums claim this? I don't know, but I do know it's absolutely incorrect.

They use their wealthy man for financial stability why they go and fuck Chads. Brad Pitt plays the perfect Chad in fight club. Every girl to this day still wants to fuck fight club Brad. Not only because his looks but because his alpha attitude in the film. You could be dirt poor and act like this and girls would fuck you left and right if you got the looks to go with it.

You got to have the looks.

They don't

There was no Brad Pitt. It was always Edward Norton.

They have untaxed cash from drug sales

I guess this thread is mostly full of autists but if anyone real is reading: women are all different. Just like men. There are 150 million in the US alone.

When my wife first began living with me, I was homeless, jobless and had bailed on college. I had no money and I still don't make much money today and it hasn't made a difference. If you stop falling into identity politics and immature games you can find your soul mate.

wrong by any objective standard you literal mongoloid

some white girls like the knuckle dragging stupid black guy...the violent "bad boy" thug its in their programming after all...white men are mostly domesticated now

for 100s of years we killed our most violent offenders via execution even here in europe thus removing that gene from our genepool

where as in africa it was a darwinian society...the strong preyed on the weak and the violent passed on their DNA.

american blacks have gone through a triple filter also...the strongest was selected as slaves...the strongest of those survived the cramped boats...and the strongest of those survived the plantations

we without knowing it created a strain of super negro

ultra violent and tough...its why the prison systems in america are full and they are so over represented in crime stats

basically...whites have turned into pussies and womens biology has not changed to alter it...civilization has outpaced evolution

but it goes both ways...i notice black women like white men

they see us as better hunter gathers on an instinctual level...better breadwinners,higher status due to our higher IQ and earning potential,less agressive and better parents

>its a woman thread
Why do we care what women do again?

t. Chad
Chad can be homeless and still get a gf.
THE MEMES ARE ALL REAL
>autism-shaming
REEEEEEEEEEE
WE ARE CRYSTAL CHILDREN

gr8 b8 m8

you better be lying nippon,your womens wombs are our plan B

Don't trip my nigga

This cuckolding enthusiast board has told me BBC is worth it's weight in gold

>big black cock
>big wallet cuck
simple stuff OP, you're just missing the
>muh security
part of the equation

It's a fetish

>American black are the super negro

Ahmed looks ripped as fuark here brahs

Cocaine
Hennessey
Facebook
Thats literally it

>black women want the white dick

Women care about an outward appearance of power in their mates. Money is one way to show this, being loud and pointlessly aggressive is another way.

>Cred Forums is one person
I hate neo-Cred Forums

black dick is worth $$$ white bois

this needs to be the response every time this meme is posted. only white dudes can convince themselves they aren't on top soft power wise.

Don't be a nigger. Stand for decency. All niggers and woman should be executed. Most men should be executed. There are men that are good that deserve life. A pure white male society can exist. Asians, Indians and MAYBE if there are any Mexicans that show any decency at all can share the Earth.

It's actually very, very rare, especially if the girl is really attractive. If she is really attractive then you can bet that the black dude has money. Otherwise it's mostly daddy issue stuff, fat white bitches finding a way to date someone that isn't 300 lbs like they are.

>Fuck a nigger
>Enjoy his welfare until he starts beating me savagely
Canada:
>pop out mullato
>Canadian men are nice so find canadian BF as single mother and make photo of him and my mullato together
>After a year let government force him to pay alimony because he took fatherly role
France:
>Marry French BF while enjoying BBC behind his back
>pop out mullato
>French boy forced to pay alimony because paternity tests are illegal

Other countries, different tactics.

Because of the steaming pile of big black cock

This is true.
CHECK
EM

Because women get soaked when they set their gaze on testosterone filled black men. Rippling muscle, huge satisfying cock, smooth moves and dominant attitude: they've got it all. I'm white and fully recognize that as our numbers dwindle, it's going to get harder and harder to compete with black studs.

>Young women who are still too naive about the real world prefer to fuck Jamal, instead of marrying James, and being his subserviant, doting wife.
Who would have thought?

you can lift and match them

you cant compete against higher IQ averages though.

Because it's not money, it's about the sex. Cuckery gets them the best of both.

>Finnmark
RARE

Checked

your town sounds like a metal concert

ck'd mane

Maybe in your homeland, Chang.

You guys literally eat anything.

Alpha Fucks/Beta Bucks